No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Women against femanism *perhaps there is some hope*?

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Women against femanism *perhaps there is some hope*?
« Reply #5 on: 25 August 2014 at 11:16 »
Gee is it really , that hard in the US to find a white woman to breed with? Is there a high proportion that have had multicultural relationships?

Where I live in Australia there are 4 guys to each woman and the figure is even smaller if you just take white women! You virtually have to meet a woman and get her knocked up in your early 20's to fulfil that dream. I am in my late 30's I can date white women but none are suitable for a family environment.

*One was quite good, but can't have children due to health.

* The other I met was pro homosexual and politically correct and quite a little "Germaine Greer " wanna-be. We can not talk about un-PC things.

* This other one I met more recently was a seemingly decent white Aussie woman on first sight. She told me she wanted a rural future with children.. problem is she has a pet Aboriginal! She is a school teacher that went to Abbo communities and she becomes close friends with a coons, there is one she names "her daughter" and "her family".

Her dream is a "I want , I want , I want" fantasy. Expects the partner to drop everything in his life to run her farm with her in the sticks,work around the clock then raise a baby with all her "children/family Aboriginals" who are going to live and work on the farm too.. :o ::) :-\ Not like it isn't a big ask or anything?!?!?  8)Good luck in your world woman :D
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Member
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Arkansas
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Women against femanism *perhaps there is some hope*?
« Reply #6 on: 30 August 2014 at 22:01 »
Sounds like the dating situation for us is about the same.  I have pretty much adopted the MGTOW approach to woman, but I have been considering adopting a white child by myself.  Currently, I only have one son.  However,  finding a white child to adopt safely in the US is another matter that is easier said than done.  I hope you find a suitable white woman and make some healthy white babies brother.  We need some numbers out there with strong racially proud fathers.  I wish you success in your search. 

Premier of SA hopes to influence NZ anti-gang laws

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 3789
Last post 30 September 2008 at 05:18
by Hidden to Guests
Half of black women have herpes!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2308
Last post 13 November 2012 at 23:22
by Hidden to Guests