Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Unions and Anti-fa Clash with Australia First Party - Rally for Golden Dawn

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 04 May 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

This is copied from the Australia first newsletter.

Eureka!

#447 (2.5.14)

Electronic Bulletin of Australia First Party

ausfirst@alphalink.com.au   

02 8587 0014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote of the week:
"Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning."

Field Marshall Rommel, The Desert Fox.

The Battle Of Brisbane

Dr. Jim Saleam

We reproduce just below part of an article from the party's national website. The earlier second part can be viewed by going there. As we send this to you, we are advised that some party members have injuries for their participation in today's demonstration action. We fought a veritable street battle today. We certainly did not seek it. In the defence of freedom of speech and assembly, it is no evil thing to be involved in a street fight. We recall the organized thuggery designed to shut down Hanson in the 1990's.

I believe that we have politically won today's fight (and I say that for a multitude of reasons), but it is what shall follow which will certainly prove the point. I shall not say anything further on that here, but I promise that next week will be a very busy one.

On the behalf of the whole party I commend all who participated in today's action and I send our best wishes to those who sustained injuries of any type. I understand there was a broken finger, some bruises, a split lip and other minor wounds. These are badges of courage and honour.

We shall report to you all further as matters develop. Suffice to say that the party has already received several strong enquiries today and sympathetic groups have rallied to us in solidarity. That in particular – is to the good.

Antifa Counter-Rally Against Australia First A Total Flop: A Gang Of CFMEU Affiliated Thugs, Incite Some On A Building Site To Violence And Riot

Contrary to our first report at 1.30 pm, which we will leave below as it contains relevant data, the so-called 'Antifa' and extreme-left counter-rally against Australia First in Brisbane today – was a total flop.

At no time did their counter-rally mass more than about 50 persons.

What was decisive in the events of the day was a small group of CFMEU leaders with some shop-steward associates all of whom lurked about from the start. Whomsoever the leaders were, they were not small-fry in the union's affairs.

Almost at once, as the initial group of Australia First supporters began to assemble at South Brisbane's Musgrave Park, there were threats of violence and scuffles and the theft of a flag by this CFMEU gang.

However, at a certain point about twenty minutes later, some of these CFMEU officials and stewards entered two building sites situated very close by and told the workers – 'something'. We are yet to establish what this 'something' was. However, we have some reason to believe that they were told that we were supporters of Campbell Newman's laws on associations and that we were opposed to trade unions. Hardly.

Once organized around the lies of the CFMEU organizers, a stream of persons left their work on the sites and joined in a series of assaults; some others who also left the sites just stood by and watched. Australia First members were compelled to punch on with about thirty persons. Although some of our members sustained some minor injuries, they gave as good as they took, which was positive!

It is our opinion, today's attack was premeditated. Most likely it was planned yesterday, after Antifa contacted the CFMEU. A certain leader of the Antifa contingent today boasted a couple of days ago, that she "would involve the union". It was planned yesterday, because these CFMEU officials knew of the building sites nearby the Australia First assembly point and were able to strategically plan their response.

This certainly appears ironic!

Now, if readers go to the website of the CFMEU (Queensland), they will see an advertisement right at the top 'against the use of contract labour' in Australia. Which is something that Australia First has railed against for many years - as is the case with all Nationalist political groups from the 1860's. Yet, it appears that a pathetic liberal clique has infiltrated the very core of the CFMEU and they've abandoned that policy, because it serves the Labor Party and its immigration policy.

It is significant that at this time of the assaults many of the police in the area seemed to 'disappear'. Certainly, no one was arrested.

It is understood that one Australia First member is a unionist and has contacted his union about the assaults not long after they occurred. This union disavowed the alleged actions of the CFMEU gang and said it "would investigate behaviour on the sites and determine if anyone knew of the matter or had breached work rules".

In due course, the Australia First members withdrew from the area to relocate the demonstration to the city as had been planned. This was done by a circuitous route and will report on that another time.

However, this deranged clique of CFMEU dross did not let the matter rest there. Because some hours later, after the Australia First members had been into the city (by another route to protest), they were stalked by a group of men at a hotel in Wolloongabba. The dozen or so activists who had moved on there after the rest dispersed, were enjoying a quiet drink and discussing the day. Suddenly, half a dozen men stormed into the hotel and launched into a violent assault upon the activists. Before they could effectively fight back several blows were landed and the hotel disrupted. The men then fled on foot. It is understood there is CCTV footage of the attack.

A couple of activists experienced minor cuts. However, their spirit was undeterred!

The responsibility for these two phases of violence today does not rest with any worker who was tricked into action by the CFMEU leader-group. It rests with this small core of union officials and organizers. That must be so, as no ordinary worker or union man would deal with the anarchist psychos or accept their call to violent action.

This group of leaders must also be eminently identifiable. Whether they are ever identified in the 'normal' way is uncertain. However, Australia First will certainly not allow the matter to rest.

It's clear that a small gang of union leaders committed an overarching crime today. But worse than any crime, it was a blunder. Where the affair will lead, many can guess, but it will not be Australia First Party which comes off with any 'loss'.

The Antifa cowardice was in some ways expected. Safely away from us waving flags and shouting slogans, they did not do any of the hard work of the day. It was left to a small deranged gang. We respect them for their 'honesty'.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!