Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Abo Supremacist, Adam Goodes Tackles "Racism" to Promote Black Power

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sun 26 Jan 2014

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=944961&vId=4316349=&cid=BP_CAROUSEL_1_NEWS_goodes-to-tackle-racism_260114
AFL star and 2014 Australian of the Year Adam Goodes wants to help break down the boundaries between races and won't rest until all Australians are treated as equals.

The Sydney Swan was named Australian of the Year on Saturday for his leadership and advocacy in the fight against racism, both on the sporting field and in society more broadly.

The 34-year-old made it clear he'll be using the position as another platform to tackle racial vilification.

'My hope is that we as a nation can break down the silos between races, break down those stereotypes of minority populations,' the sportsman told the crowd at the Canberra ceremony. His mother Lisa, a member of the Stolen Generations, was among those at the event.

'The ultimate reward is when all Australians see each other as equals, and treat each other as equals.'

An indigenous Andyamathanha man, Goodes holds an elite place in AFL history with two Brownlow Medals and two premierships.

Oh! Marvellous! Mr Goodes wants racial equality for Australians. Now let's see him fight for equality by seeing to it that:

* Aboriginals get the same free legal service as every one else.

* Aboriginals being 15% of labour force by major contracts like Inpex is abolished and that everyone with work status can get a position regardless of race.

* Aboriginals don't get housing specifically set aisde for them only.

*permit system of non indigenous entering "indigenous lands" is abolished.

*Abstudy system is abolished and everyone gets "Austudy".

*Aboriginals aren't allowed to claim land anymore because it is "everyone's land".

LET ME DREAM....
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/facebook-shuts-vile-aboriginal-memes-page-despite-earlier-claiming-it-didnt-constitute-hate-speech/story-fnl2dwun-1226811561317

FACEBOOK has shut down a racist Facebook page which vilified Indigenous Australians with revolting jokes and illustrations, despite earlier telling a complainant the page was acceptable under its 'community standards' policy. 

The Aboriginal Memes 2014 page was today shut down after a query from News Corp about why it failed to be classified as 'hate speech' under the social networking site's community standards policy.

It featured so-called jokes referencing the Stolen Generation and poverty among other issues too inflammatory to reference.

Facebook supplied a statement yesterday that said: "We remove content that is reported to us that violates our policies. Our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities that everyone agrees to when they create an account and which are linked to throughout the site explains what is and is not permitted on the site and explicitly prohibits hate speech."

But earlier the site had responded to a complainant with a statement that said: "We reviewed the page you reported for containing hate speech or symbols and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards."

The action by Facebook today was similar to the site's response in 2012, when the social network shut down the page "Aboriginal Memes" when the Australian Communications and Media Authority announced it would investigate it after repeated complaints failed to have it closed.

And late last year, Facebook shut down Centrelink Memes following inquiries into why the page had been cleared of violating the social network's hate speech guidelines.

All three pages used similar graphics and text.

The latest Facebook racism controversy comes a day after footballer and anti-racism campaigner Adam Goodes was named Australian of the Year for his work combating racism.

In 2012, the Aboriginal Memes page become international news, with the Facebook page reported to be the work of a then 16-year-old Perth teenager. ;D :'( ;D :P

The Online Hate Prevention Institute has been leading the campaign against the online attacks on indigenous Australians, releasing a report in 2012 into the Aboriginal Memes site.

The institute report highlighted the unwillingness of Facebook to recognise comments as hate speech. ;D :'( ;D :'(
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/explained-the-changes-to-the-racial-discrimination-act-and-how-it-will-affect-you/story-fnjbnxug-1226866436382

AUSTRALIAN of the Year Adam Goodes would have had no cause to point out the fan who called him an ape under the proposed changes to the Racial Discrimination Act. 

According to Amnesty International Australia's legal spokeswoman Katie Wood, the Sydney Swans star "wouldn't be able to make a complaint under the new proposal" if he was racially vilified like he was during the AFL's Indigenous round last year.

"It would be a bit tricky," Ms Wood told news.com.au.

"An ordinary person sitting on a bus who is racially vilified by somebody random wouldn't have that spotlight available to them. That's why it's important that they have the opportunity to make a complaint through the Racial Discrimination Act."

At the time, a shattered Goodes, of Indigenous descent, said his superb performance meant "nothing" after the racist taunt by a 13-year-old girl in the crowd.

"To come to the boundary line and hear a 13-year-old girl call me an ape is absolutely shattering," an emotional Goodes said.
Earlier this week the Attorney-General George Brandis released a draft proposal to the Racial Discrimination Act, first imposed by the Whitlam government in 1975.

The Act hasn't been updated since 1995 and the Abbott government feel like its time to spruce it up.

Mr Brandis argues the current laws amount to "political censorship", while the proposed laws "are the strongest protections against racism that have ever appeared in any Commonwealth Act".

"It is not, in the Government's view, the role of the State to ban conduct merely because it might hurt the feelings of others," he said.
The draft proposes to repeal Section 18C of the Act, which makes it unlawful for someone to "offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate" a person based on the colour of their skin or their cultural background.

Within that section, the government wants to remove the words "offend, insult and humiliate", while retaining "intimidate" and adding "vilify".

Along with removing Section 18C, other sections are out to get cut, including 18D, which protects freedom of speech.

Section 18B, which allows race or colour as cause for hate speech, and 18E are also in the firing line.

But a sneaky passage has critics concerned.

The draft excuses "words, sounds, images or writing" in "the public discussion of any political, social, cultural, religious, artistic, academic or scientific matter".

The issue with this, according to Ms Wood, is the difficulty the public could face proving a person was racially vilified.

"It's protecting people who have the biggest mouthpiece, but not the ordinary person who gets insulted on a bus.

"What it is seeking to do is to deprive the ordinary person of an opportunity to hold to account the person who uttered the language in a way that's accessible, that doesn't place a burden on the courts and captures what it means to be racially vilified.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/anderson-lee-and-xavier-air-extraordinary-claims-of-racism/story-fnk0b1zt-1226870658766

THREE bush MLAs threatening to bring down the Giles Government have aired extraordinary claims of racism against CLP colleagues, including the use of a highly offensive word to describe a "bad" Aboriginal woman.

The three have been largely silent since member for Namatjira Alison Anderson was suspended from the CLP parliamentary wing for her part in the ugly split, but last night spoke as a unified trio to indigenous broadcaster NITV.

Ms Anderson wiped away tears as she answered questions flanked by fellow bush MLAs Larisa Lee and Francis Xavier Kurrupuwu.

"We tried to rise above it, to not let it hurt you, but it does hurt you," Ms Anderson said.

"There was an incident when Larisa and I was called 'Lubra'.

"I'm 56 ... the last time I heard that word used was when I was 14 or 15 and it should not be used in our society today."

Mr Kurrupuwu described being called "Frankie" — a shortened version of Francis.

"It's inappropriate as a senior elder ... my people never use that word," he said.

The trio did not single out which colleagues had used demeaning language.
Mr Giles could not be contacted last night, but told Channel Nine — before the NITV interview aired — that claims of racism was offensive and was brought on by the trio to "separate black and white".

The split reached a head on Friday when Mr Giles suspended Ms Anderson and rejected a list of demands, including ministerial appointments for the trio and the sacking of Ministers Matt Conlan, Bess Price, Peter Chandler and Peter Styles.

The bush MLAs say they are sticking up for their electorates.

"I've basically given up because there's no hope for Aboriginal people in this Party. There isn't," Ms Lee said.

" ..."If we're going to walk out ... that's going to be the proudest moments of our life — to leave the Country Liberal Party, because we're not breast-plated niggers. We're homegrown traditional people."

The CLP executive committee has put Ms Anderson's CLP membership on ice, with a decision on her future expected in weeks.

Mr Giles said he had extended the olive branch to all three members and their futures within the CLP were up to them.

But last night's interview will make any workable future difficult.

"We haven't decided what to do yet, we'll probably go to the cross benches, but we're happy to stay as a trio," Ms Anderson said.

Ms Anderson again called on Prime Minister Tony Abbott to intervene, a plea he has already rejected on the grounds it is a dispute between colleagues.

But Ms Anderson said the issue was wider and the plight of Territory aboriginals was better before self government.

:'( :'( :'( :'( boohoo for the coons in that place! just accept you aren't the master race! :'( :'( :'( :'(

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/sport/australian-football/tiwi-islander-cosmos-munkara-in-country-football-racism-storm/story-fnk2to87-1226901788934

TIWI Islander Cosmos Munkara is at the centre of a racial abuse storm after his first game for Longwood against Avenel in a Kyabram District Football League match in Victoria. 

Amazingly, an opposition player is alleged to have called the 18-year-old Bathurst Islander a "dirty, black, witchetty grub''. ;D ;D ;D :-\That's being polite about it all really :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D

Munkara, a former Waratahs and St Marys junior and brother of Tiwi Bomber James Puautjimi, was playing his first game for Longwood alongside two other Tiwis — Jason Puruntatameri and Hector Tipungwuti.

Longwood coach Matthew Chilcott, a century goalkicker with Waratahs in the NTFL, is furious at the racist remarks allegedly aimed at Munkara during the third quarter.

"I'm really pissed off it could happen after the Tiwi blokes only got here the night before the game and we had (Norm Smith medallist and Indigenous Team of the Century member) Byron Pickett playing for us as well.
The Price is Reich!