Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Think Racially -- Act Locally!

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Mon 08 Dec 2008

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

I'm on an email list of subscribers to a small local paper that also distributes an online edition. Each week those on this list are asked a question and the anonymous replies are posted in that week's edition of the paper. Last week's question: "What is your pet peeve?"

My long-winded response to that question, as published:

28) Latest peeve? What else but watching the parade of big
[word deleted] banksters bailing one another out with
impunity, leaving hapless U.S. taxpayers strapped with
the resulting astronomical six trillion dollar liability.
That's six million x one million, sort of like an economic
"holocaust." Too bad we victims all don't have this same
peeve to rally around and say ENOUGH! to these globalist
thieves and their collaborators.

Note! - The paper's editor put "[word deleted]" where I had written the word Jew.

This week's question: "If you and your family are experiencing a
cash shortage because of the economy, what are you doing
to cut down on your bills, or to earn extra money?"

My response: 32) Dropped cable package on the Electronic [word removed].

This week deleted the word "Jew" myself from the popular term Electronic Jew, substituting "[word removed]."

My plan in responding to future poll questions from this local paper, no matter what the subject, is to work the word Jew into each of my replies, but write "[word deleted]" instead of the word Jew.

How many weeks will I be able to get away with this before my neighbors start asking/guessing what these words are that must be removed from some respondent's reply each week?

My point: there are a thousand ways each of us can raise racial consciousness among our kinsmen CREATIVELY and alert them to their eternal enemy, the perfidious Jew, and have fun doing so.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.Cambeul

;D In my public writing when I want to use the word Jew, I substitute the words Global Elite. I don't give a toss about accusations of anti-semitism, but by the same token I don't want alienate our White audiance by having them think, "oh no, not another nazi nutter" and ignore everything I have written.

I see using [word deleted] as a substitute the perfect useful tool for that paper. They introduced it, you make use of it and people are able to get the message we want ingrained into them so much easier.

How long it takes for them to realise who the real Global Elite [word deleted] are depends on either how much they can read between the lines or how much we can wake them up with other, more direct speech and supply of facts.

On a related matter, I remember reading a recent article by Reverend Loeb saying that we should use the word holocaust for everything we can. In his opinion - and I agree - overuse of the word holocaust will "diminish and ultimately extinguish its shock value and its supposed link to WWII era events." http://www.qcotc.asn.au/revloeb.htm Who knows, perhaps the words "economic holocaust" will catch on. I'll certainly remember to use them.

Anyway, I must go now. I'm sure I have a holocaust of spam waiting for me to delete.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: SACreator.com on Tue 09 Dec 2008
;D In my public writing when I want to use the word Jew, I substitute the words Global Elite. I don't give a toss about accusations of anti-semitism, but by the same token I don't want alienate our White audiance by having them think, "oh no, not another nazi nutter" and ignore everything I have written.

I see using [word deleted] as a substitute the perfect useful tool for that paper. They introduced it, you make use of it and people are able to get the message we want ingrained into them so much easier.

How long it takes for them to realise who the real Global Elite [word deleted] are depends on either how much they can read between the lines or how much we can wake them up with other, more direct speech and supply of facts.

On a related matter, I remember reading a recent article by Reverend Loeb saying that we should use the word holocaust for everything we can. In his opinion - and I agree - overuse of the word holocaust will "diminish and ultimately extinguish its shock value and its supposed link to WWII era events." http://www.qcotc.asn.au/revloeb.htm Who knows, perhaps the words "economic holocaust" will catch on. I'll certainly remember to use them.

Anyway, I must go now. I'm sure I have a holocaust of spam waiting for me to delete.

@Cailen.

It's good to hear that Rev. Loeb is still throwing bait, even as a POW. He's right, of course, and understands that the Jew owns the word "holocaust" and doesn't want their Holocaust®, THE one and only Holocaust®, to be diminished by us goyim using the word to describe real holocausts, like the ones at Dresden, Hamburg, etc., as WWII drew to a close. That's why the little ® I like to use after Holocaust is effective -- it catches the attention of the reader and makes a subtle point. The Jew really hates it when we do that and get people thinking and questioning the status quo.

Just received the new question for this week:

Question: Excluding the birth of children and finding/marrying your significant other, what are the two best moments of your life?

Hmmm? Best? Perhaps, the "Aha!" moment when I  became fully [word deleted]-conscious, realizing, that up to that point in my life, that I had been lied to all my life by those charged with telling me the truth -- teachers, preachers, politicians and media, even my parents, if unwittingly.

When the editor finally reaches the point where she refuses to publish my cryptic replies, I'll simply start a thread on the local discussion board entitled "The replies to "Just Ask" that XXX won't publish." The few responsible, independent-minded neighbors I'm interested in reaching with my world view will take notice and be amused by the predicted censorship. We live in a 98% White county and most locals want to keep it that way.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: SmokyMtnSS on Mon 15 Dec 2008
A term that I hear on my local radio often is "the Chosen Ones", or "Another name that rhymes".   ;)

Rhymes with chosen? I once heard that the handful of Jews in Alaska are referred to as frozen chosen.

UPDATE: This answer/question was printed in this weeks paper, along with all the others:

> Question: Excluding the birth of children and finding/marrying your significant other, what are the two best moments of your life?
>
A best was the "aha!" moment when everything came together for me and I became fully [word deleted]-conscious, realizing, that up to that point I had been lied to all my life by those charged with teaching me truth -- teachers, preachers, politicians and media, even my parents, if unwittingly. Another best moment came soon after the other when I gained real purpose in my life, deciding to educate others as best I can about vital knowledge I had learned about the [word deleted] Question.

The editor sent me another email after printing this, telling me "You are too funny!" with a smiley face.

She's got me right where I want her.  8)

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: GrimFandango on Fri 19 Dec 2008
Quote from: SACreator.com on Tue 09 Dec 2008
I substitute the words Global Elite.
@Cailen.

Global Elite works well as does the term "Globalist" such as the patriot radio hosts ( Jack Blook, Alex Jones, others ) use to refer to their shadow enemy who are constantly trying to attain global domination.

Call 'em what they are: Jew. Jews cut us no slack -- like here where I'm described as a "Neo-Nazi figure" by the Anti-Defamation of Bad Breath:
http://kentuckyannatruenews.blogspot.com/2008/12/anti-semitism-and-madoff-scandal.html --  so why use code words or euphemisms when nailing them?

Every day is a good day to nail the Jew.