Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

FB: Groups associated with White Racial Loyalty

Started by Grimm, Thu 26 Dec 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Mon 20 Jan 2014Also, I see that the Matt Hale page has been deleted.. well, that's what it says here.

No, it's still there. I can even be-Friend it if I want - which I wont since I rejected it and then later made a complaint about it as described above.

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Mon 20 Jan 2014I'm thinking that the only way to really control it would be to only allow admin posts, the admins create the topic threads, and when someone wants to open their mouths and post a cracker stabbing a nig in the face.. delete it and ban the user.

That doesn't work either. Brother James Mac would be the best one to ask about that. He built a perfectly innocuous Creator based Facebook Page and he and the other Admin's accounts were deleted. The Page remains, but unattended and open to misuse by anyone - that's what happens every time. As I said above "If you swear and abuse. Make yourself look a few IQ points south of a nigger and give the appearance of the stereotypical Hollywood Nazi - create controversy and draw attention to yourself, Facebook and the rest will embrace your right to freedom of speech. If you remain professional and courteous at all times - don't interfere with others are basically remain under the radar while you advance your network of influence, Facebook will ban you for life."

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Mon 20 Jan 2014It is such a good thing that Creativity Alliance isn't totally dependent on FB.

No, it is such a good thing that the Creativity Alliance is not dependent on FB at all. We don't need fancy mainstream so-called social-media accounts to go in there and flood Facebook and the like with adverts for pages, commentary and articles already on our own network. Learn from the trolls, activate your half a million Facebook accounts and get advertising for Creativity! :D

Who controls Facebook? Hint: It starts with J...

And ends with ...eewww!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Quoteand the other Admin's accounts were deleted. The Page remains, but unattended and open to misuse by anyone

Whats the group for that? Sometimes, if your lucky, you can just slip into a group that the admin has been removed from and just "suggest admin" as yourself.  Seriously.. there is just a button that says "Suggest Admin' and you can pick yourself.  As for the "approvals", if there is no admin, anyone from the group can add you. I'd like to check it out.

"No, it's still there. I can even be-Friend it if I want - which I wont since I rejected it and then later made a complaint about it as described above."

Ahh, I wasn't logged in so being logged in might be required but it gave me a page similar to that "can't be displayed" stuff.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Grimm

To help the online activists find more people to communicate with, I have compiled a list of 581 Facebook groups.

Not all groups are "Race Based"

Not all groups have white people.

--- See the attachment ---
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

JamesCostello

Admin Edit: Note that Mr Mac now relies extensively on Facebook. A single report is still enough to get our people and closed clubs removed, while Mr Mac is now immune from delete on Facebook.

Yes, PM Cambeul is correct about our FB page, Creativity Britannia. https://www.facebook.com/CreativityBritannia

A young lad from the North West of England opened that group and asked me to be a fellow admin. I wasn't keen on the idea, but the insistence and enthusiasm of my associate pushed me over the edge. However, even though I was an admin, I never actually posted anything. I merely suggested various quotes from our Sacred Texts, Racial Loyalty, etc., and my 'partner in crime' would add fitting images and his own introductory commentary. After around 12 hours passed, my friend suddenly found that he couldn't login to his account and that it had vanished. What on earth had be done to warrant that, I wondered. We had a laugh about that, thinking that he had perhaps upset a few supposedly 'pro-White' Christians in the comment sections of other supposedly 'pro-White' groups. But less than half an hour later, I discovered to my dismay that I no longer had access to my Facebook account either. So after 3 years using that particular account - and only having around 20 to 30 people on my list of 'friends' in order to stay aloof of the drama and snitches - I locked out and the profile terminated permanently. I decided to contact Facebook via email to complain and hopefully - though I didn't hold my breath - get the account reinstated. Here is the back and forth I had with the Facebook administrators, just to show you just how unreasonable these people are when dealing 'evil racist monsters' like ourselves. I don't appear to be able to locate my initial message to these people, but it was titled 'You removed my account by mistake':

'Hi,

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that you violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. One of Facebook's main priorities is the comfort and safety of our users. We do not tolerate hate speech.

Targeting people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or disease is a serious violation of our standards, and we will not reactivate your account.

For more information about our policies, please read the Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/

Thanks,

Sheldon
User Operations
Facebook'

My reply:

'Hello there. Please give me one example of where I 'targeted' a person from any minority group? Is there an example of where I approached a 'minority' user on FB and harassed, threatened or abused that individual? I don't believe you will find such an instance. Yes, I was added to a group by somebody, which was admittedly 'hateful.' I attempted to remove myself but was unable to do so (I'm not the most computer literate person). This suspension just seems unreasonable treatment. I had a small group of likeminded friends on FB, numbering less than 30 and kept any of my views within this group. It isn't illegal to hold unpopular views, is it? Please be reasonable. Reinstate my profile and give me a 'warning,' which is what I should have received in the first place, if I committed such a 'dastardly crime'. Thank you for your time. James.'

Finally:

'Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook's Terms. We will not reactivate it for any reason.'

So there you have it. No matter how reasonable you try to be, if you are genuinely pro-White and try to utilise Facebook to promote your ideas, you basically don't have a chance. Now I'm back to keeping a low profile. :)

Rev.Cambeul

For a start, I want that Creativity Britannia page shut down. https://www.facebook.com/CreativityBritannia There is no text or link to relate it to us or our Church. The only information contained on it is an image with ... Movement on it. In fact, I want all abandoned Creator pages on FB shut down - if only to prevent contamination and destruction by our enemies. Brother Grimm, I'll leave you to deal with that with your half a million troll accounts.

Second, my own Facebook will soon be shut down permanently. Last week an old post was deleted - for being racially offensive (I had posted about the cruelty of Chinks boiling dogs alive to eat) and I was banned for twelve hours - and the same again this week.

The picture on the right was deleted and I am banned from FB for 12 hours.
The two pictures together are a contrast of two mindsets.
And my own dog is named Nigger ...

As I've been targeted, and they are picking rather innocuous little posts from quite a while back, it's only a matter of time before they tire and outright ban me again.

This is Facebook's preferred version of Racial Activism
"... KILL THE WHITE MAN!!! ... feed them to some starving pigs ... it is not hard to exterminate these bloody devils from Europe all of them ...."
From the ANC Youth League, Facebook Page. 21 January 2012

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Wonder what that facebook Jigaboo thinks about the Chinese coming to Africa now and taking all the resources in exchange for  providing railways and schools and infrastructure? They think Whitey raped Africa? They ain't seen nothing yet!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia