No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Rise of Homosexuality

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Rise of Homosexuality
« Reply #5 on: 28 June 2019 at 01:05 »
Just saw this training course advertised! Gee! “Silver rainbow”?! What the hell do they do ? Arrange Gay Orgies in nursing homes?

https://www.ntahc.org.au/what-we-do/training-and-education/lgbtqi-aged-care-silver-rainbow

Silver Rainbow (LGBTQI Aged Care) Training
Silver Rainbow training is a lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ) aged care awareness training that can be delivered to an extensive range of staff working in ageing and aged care. Silver Rainbow educates and informs service providers, policy makers, LGBTIQ people and communities about changes to use inclusive practice in the Australian aged care sector. Silver Rainbow is a national partnership between the LGBTI Health Alliance members in every state and territory.

Understanding and celebrating the diversity of genders, bodies, sexualities, and relationships of older Australians.

We cover:

Exploring the lives of LGBTIQ Australians and the issues
Definitions; defining sexual orientation
Social stigma and assumptions
Impacts of negative attitudes
Explores ageing issues specific to older LGBTIQ people. It covers current legislation and best practice care standards.
Inclusivity in the work place and provide strategies that can be implemented on an individual and organisational level.
Lifestyle of older LGBTIQ people
Importance of advanced decision making
Trans and intersex specific ageing issues
Concerns of ageing support
Privacy, disclosure and outing
'I was very impressed with the way the facilitators handled the content of this course.'

'It had the capacity to be very confronting. However it was handled perfectly. Thank you.'

Cost: Free (Currently funded by the LGBTI Health Alliance)

Time: 6 hours

Locations: Darwin, Katherine, Nhulunbuy, Tenant Creek and Alice Springs

More Info: Call 08 8944 7777 or info@ntahc.org.au, Additional information can be found at: gbtihealth.org.au/ageing

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Rise of Homosexuality
« Reply #6 on: 14 November 2019 at 11:38 »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/transgender-woman-froze-sperm-still-11393064?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

A transgender woman has revealed she had her sperm frozen while she was still a man so that she can father a child in the future.

Lea Membrey, 20, visited the sperm bank three times before she began taking female hormones so that she can still become a biological father.

The 20-year-old from Auckland, New Zealand, started her transition in July 2015 and has since spent more than £5,200 on her new body including breast implants, lip fillers, botox injections and laser hair removal.

Her hormones are now at the same level as a biological woman and she intends to have gender reassignment in the future

In the meantime, she plans to continue to change her outward appearance, including getting her jaw and brow bone shaved.

Although she does not want to have children anytime soon when she does she wants them to be naturally hers.

Lea, who is hoping to become a communications students, said: "I definitely want to have kids within the next ten years and having a child that is biologically mine is so important to me

"Although I don't want children anytime soon I do want them to be naturally mine. I think it is incredible to know I can still have a baby that is half my DNA .

"I had to bank the sperm before I started intensive hormone treatments because once you begin that your male organs eventually stop working altogether

"Now, nearly two years after I started the hormones, my testosterone is undetectable - I'm at the same level as a biological woman."

Lea, who was bullied at school for being gay, said her perceptions changed about transgender people when she met a 'gorgeous' trans woman at a party

She said it was then that she realised that she also wanted to be transgender.

"I used to just say to people that I was gay because it was obvious that I was different to other boys at school," she added

"At a party, I just couldn't believe it when one of these drop-dead gorgeous girls told me that she used to be male.

"That totally blew my mind and it was such a defining moment for me

"I never thought a trans woman could look that good. I thought, 'oh my god. This is who I am meant to be. This is what I want'.

"It certainly wasn't an instant decision. All these thoughts kept running through my mind like 'am I feminine enough?' or 'am I really transgender?'.

"The longer I waited the harder it would be because I would just look more and more masculine as time went on and the more difficult it would be to be able to look like a woman

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Anti-Semitic Incidents On The Rise - #Holocaust! #Holocaust!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 13809
Last post 26 March 2017 at 05:09
by Hidden to Guests
Polls show atheists on the rise in America

Replies: 4
Popularity: 2967
Last post 03 September 2009 at 01:02
by Hidden to Guests
Time to rise

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Introductions & Awakenings

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1542
Last post 20 July 2015 at 18:34
by Hidden to Guests
2017-08-07 The Rise of the Violent Left

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 8752
Last post 08 August 2017 at 05:12
by Hidden to Guests
Trump Says White Nationalism is NOT on the Rise

Replies: 4
Popularity: 184
Last post 16 March 2019 at 14:48
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained