Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Public Transport - Racism by Choice - Are You a Victim of Multiculturalism?

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 05 Jun 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

The Australian media questions why so many people - and they mean White people - are racist on public transport. What the media refuses to acknowledge is that we Whites must put up with constant attacks on public transport, with a government, police and media that refuse point blank to recognise that it is we Whites that are under frequent attack by the various races that have a hatred against Whites. So there's little wonder when 50 year old women take the opportunity to do her bit and take on what she thinks is a harmless non-White target.

QUESTION: If you are White, what anti-White racism have you been forced to tolerate from either non-Whites of any age, or brainwashed White university students with an intense hatred for their own kind in order for you to keep the peace?

Guests - Australia, Europe, America, ANYWHERE! are invited to sign up to CREATOR FORUM and give their story.

School boy racially abused by 50-year-old woman on Sydney bus

Matt Young | news.com.au | June 04, 2013

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/school-boy-racially-abused-by-50-year-old-woman-on-sydney-bus/story-fncynjr2-1226657226955

50-year-old mum racially taunts school boy
Tells him to get back on the "boat"
Latest racial attack recorded on public transport
Lucky country or a nation of bogans?

Asian School Children Aged probably 17 to 19
with their 50 year old White tormentor

FOOTAGE has emerged of yet another racial attack on a Sydney bus - but this time, the victim is a school boy.

{SNIP}

"It's not f---ing right. Sit the f--- down. Get a passport bro," she laughs. "I'm born here, I know what I'm doing. Go back on your f---ing boat and f--- off".

The boy retaliates and tells the woman to get off the bus.

The passenger who filmed the footage, but wanted to remain anonymous, told news.com.au the tirade lasted about 12 minutes and the majority of passengers on board were Asian school children.

Do you know the woman in this footage? Email Matt Young at youngma@news.com.au [more ...]

Actually, email us at CREATOR FORUM ~ Webmaster@creativityalliance.com The lady deserves a medal!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/womans-racist-rant-against-asian-woman-filmed-on-train-from-central-coast-to-sydney/story-fnjbnxug-1226976118971

The woman filmed unleashing a racist tirade at an Asian commuter on a train to the Central Coast has apologised for her behaviour. 

The clip shows the woman, identified as 55-year-old Sue Wilkins, reportedly harassing children and making racist remarks at an Asian woman.
"I had a rotten day, I've been chasing work for quite some time now," she said.

"It's awful what I said to that woman, I do agree," Ms Wilkins said.

"There's no excuse to rant at people like that.

"It's awful and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, regardless of any race."

Wilkins became enraged at some young children after they did not give into her demands for a seat on a morning Central Coast train.

She then started abusing passengers including an Asian woman and a man who stood up for her.

"Who is this little jerk off he can only get a gook, he can't even get a regular girlfriend — it is so sad," she said.

"Is it really that small that you can't get an Aussie girl? Poor man. Look at this bogan he has got a gook — look at it. She probably thinks he is rich."
;D
She then attempted to impersonate an Asian woman before holding the sides of her eyes and making more racist remarks.

"What's wrong with Hong Kong why did you come to this country? This is our country," she said. Someone said "f### off" and a number of other people were appalled by the events and defended the victims.

Reaction to racist rant

Police Transport Command Assistant Commissioner Max Mitchell said the woman's tirade could land her with an offensive language charge.

"This type of behaviour is totally unacceptable and we will thoroughly investigate this matter and the person responsible will be prosecuted," he said.

"This person has committed offensive behaviour; it is a crime that we will not tolerate particularly in regard to the racial motivation behind this incident.

"There is a fine of $500 for offensive behaviour, but also magistrates have the opportunity of taking into considering the racial motivated context of this matter."

Sydney Trains Chief Executive Howard Collins said the woman's behaviour was worse than anything he had seen in nearly four decades working on the London Tube.

"I've been here since the 1st of July last year so just over a year, before that I had 36 years running the London tube and that's a great city as well with multicultural people in every carriage," he said.

"I've never seen such behaviour like I've seen here. There was racial behaviour in London but again it is very rare like it is in this great city."

"We have to let everyone - whatever their background, whatever their culture - travel on our railway in peace and not be treated in the manner I saw on the video."

NSW Community Relations Chairman Vic Alhadeff said tolerance was needed in a multicultural city like Sydney.

"The racist attack on this Asian-Australian woman was a despicable act which violates everything we stand for as a proudly multicultural state," he said.

"We have living in this society about 200 different cultures and traditions living overwhelmingly in peace side by side.

"This sort of behaviour violates that and violates the values which enable us to live together overwhelmingly in peace as a harmonious tolerant society."

Assistant Commissioner Mitchell said police officers spoke with the woman on a Strathfield platform after the incident.

"Police did (speak to this woman), police patrolling from a local area command unaware of the full circumstances of the situation," he said.

"Police did speak to this individual however their inquiries basically left this person to go about her journey. I'm unaware of why the police from the local area command spoke to this individual."

He urged all those involved to contact police.

"To the female who is responsible, I would strongly suggest that you take this opportunity of making contact immediately with police," Assistant Commissioner Mitchell said.

"What we need to do is to look at the people who witnessed this attack, the victim and to actually interview the person who is responsible to get to the bottom of what occurred and why it occurred."

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/racist-sue-escapes-conviction-for-train-rant/story-fnii5s40-1227008772567

A WOMAN who unleashed a racist tirade on a packed Sydney train has escaped conviction for the offensive remarks. 

Karen Bailey, 55, pleaded guilty to offensive language in the Downing Centre Local Court today and told Magistrate Teresa O'Sullivan she was "absolutely appalled" at her behaviour.
Bailey pretended to be on the phone to police during the spray at an Asian woman and children who were sitting down on the peak hour service earlier on July 2.

She had written a letter of apology to the court and provided a character reference.

Magistrate O'Sullivan said she accepted it was an "out of character" offence and noted Bailey had experienced a bad day and was "under a lot of stress."

Bailey was suffering from "severe osteo arthritis" and was in great pain when she boarded the Sydney to Newcastle train.

The court did not record a conviction but placed Baker on a 12-month good-behaviour bond. She was not fined for the offence.

Bailey rebuked journalists in court once her matter was finalised.

heh! the Asian should have stood up for her as it's her country not the Asian's and she was suffereing from Arthritis!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2014/08/07/arrests-made-over-racist-sydney-bus-attack.html

Six teenagers who allegedly hurled anti-semitic abuse at a bus load of Sydney schoolchildren were drunk at the time and the incident was most likely random, police say.

Five of the youths, believed to be aged between 15 and 17, were arrested on Thursday morning after hurling 'anti-Semitic threats and also threats of violence' at about 25 young schoolchildren in Sydney's east on Wednesday afternoon.

'It is alleged that six juvenile males have boarded this bus at Randwick, shortly after which time they have made offensive and threatening comments towards approximately 25 schoolchildren,' local police Inspector Jason Box said.

'I've been told and believe that these six juveniles were intoxicated and that is something that we'll also address during the course of (their interviews).'

Some of the alleged offenders are known to police, who want to question a sixth member of the group over the abuse.

'He knows who he is. I would like him to present himself ... if not, I'm confidant that during the course of the day we'll be able to identify him,' Insp Box told reporters.

Some of the boys were wearing partial school uniforms and were using student bus passes when they boarded the school bus, which was travelling between Maroubra and Bondi Junction.

Police wouldn't say which school the boys were from.

'They're screaming, heil Hitler, kill the Jews ... we're going to cut your throats' ... then the phone cut off,' Jacqui Blackburn, whose three daughters phoned her from the bus, told News Corp Australia.

When the alleged drunk racists got off the bus at Bondi, police were called and spoke to traumatised kids and parents.

The threats were made in the early part of the journey, Inspector Box said.

The five teenagers were arrested after a police officer stopped them over an unrelated matter and recognised them from the bus's CCTV footage.

They were released into their parents' care 'due to their intoxication,' Inspector Box said.

Charges have not yet been laid.

'It is anticipated they will be interviewed (Thursday) afternoon.

'In terms of what action will be taken will be totally reliant on the investigation and the evidence. I can't speculate on that.'

Investigators are also interviewing the children.

Inspector Box said he believed the incident was opportunistic, 'isolated and random', he said.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732621/Everybody-train-stunned-Watch-moment-woman-launches-racist-tirade-against-fellow-passenger.html

Just months after a Sydney woman was caught on camera as she called an Asian passenger a 'gook' and mocked her language and facial features, another passenger has had abuse hurled at them on an Australian train.

A racist rant which took place on an inner-city train on Friday afternoon has been captured on video by a shocked witness.

The attack took place in Perth this time, when an Aboriginal woman was seen yelling abusively at a woman of Asian descent.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732621/Everybody-train-stunned-Watch-moment-woman-launches-racist-tirade-against-fellow-passenger.html#ixzz3BSiS92Nn

The Price is Reich!