Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

White Race Traitor Accused of Racism - Refuses to Sit Next to Mud

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 18 Apr 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

An heroic (Update: We discovered that she is already a race-traitor) White woman has been filmed on a Melbourne train telling a fellow passenger she doesn't "want to sit next to a person of your race."

'Justice' worker accused of racist tirade

Erin Marie | Herald Sun | 18 April 2013

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/justice-worker-accused-of-racist-tirade/story-fncynjr2-1226623821816

A WOMAN believed to be a Victorian Government official is the latest commuter captured on camera launching into a racist tirade on a Melbourne train.

A witness claimed the woman appeared to be wearing a lanyard similar to those worn by Department of Justice employees as she was filmed on a Dandenong-bound service on Tuesday by her victim, who was abused after asking the woman to remove her bag from a seat.

"If my son doesn't want to sit near someone of your race that's totally his opinion and neither do I," the woman says.

"I'm allowed to have my bag here, you don't own the public network, do you? No you don't."

She then closed her argument stating: "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally."

The victim took her daughter off the train at Dandenong station where she pleaded her case with two PSOs.

"I was upset and hurt because I love Australia," the victim told Channel 9.

Passenger Louise Daglish witnessed the attack and said one of the worst comments the offender unleashed was stating the bomb in Hiroshima had not "been big enough".

"She had a lanyard around her neck with 'justice' written on it which she was waving around saying things like, 'I know the law'," Ms Daglish said.

"She was leaning over her trying to get her phone (and) yelling 'I'm going to smash your phone, I'm going to smash you if you don't give it to me'."

Despite the victim claiming to have replayed the footage to the PSOs, no action has been taken over the attack.

"I screamed ... I thought I didn't make a good case to the police," the victim said.

But a Victoria Police spokeswoman said the two PSOs denied the woman presented the footage or told them she had been racially abused, assaulted or personally threatened.

"The PSOs advised her they were not in a position to take action as based on her account of events to them, no offences had occurred," the statement said.

Comment

Looks to me like the muds are getting mighty arrogant, seeking to profit in the land of the meek. Go ahead and keep screaming "Racists!" and "White Supremacists!" you arrogant black bastards, and Whites WILL wake up to your racial and political machinations all the more quickly.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Update: The three ring circus of faux victims, media and injustice (police/courts) are beginning to gather. The animals are circling, smelling the blood. It's time to send in the clowns (politicians).

Coming Soon! Laws designed to prevent any White person disagreeing with a non-White ... hang on, we already have those. They are called Hate Crime Laws, and are pulled into action whenever a non-White gets the chance to claim - which they do quite often, but usually falsely - to be the victim of the White oppressors.

@Cailen.

Woman accused of racist tirade on Melbourne train

Erin Marie | Herald Sun | April 19, 2013

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/south-east/woman-accused-of-racist-tirade/story-fngnvmhm-1226623821816

POLICE have identified the woman at the centre of the latest racist tirade on a Dandenong bound train.

A 38-year-old Clayton woman is assisting police with enquiries, Victoria Police media spokeswoman Belinda Batty said today.

She said detectives from the transit criminal investigation unit had started probe into the incident today and confirmed the woman was not a Department of Justice employee.

The victim of the woman's racist rant said she feels like her "dignity has been removed" as a result of the incident.

"Being humiliated in front of a packed (train) full of passengers - it's like your dignity has been removed from you, I'm traumatised by it," the 53-year-old woman told 3AW radio today.

{SNIP}

The victim, who moved to Australia from the Philippines 25 years ago, said wanted a specific law introduced that will punish people who racially attack others on public transport, rather than revenge. [more ...]

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

"She is just one of the minority of  people who will tarnish Australia, she does not represent Australia."
If it sends a clear message to the Phillipinos that we aren't friendly to them and don't want them taking over our nation , flooding the job market with cheap labour and the only people it hurts is the rich employers who want them here to work cheaper and not rock the boat in the workplace when something goes wrong. .. well it hurts those baby boomers who get a kick out of getting a "dial a bride" from there and breeding some filthy mud kids that the government classes as "Australian citizens".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/latest/a/-/newshome/16800584/racist-train-rant-caught-on-camera/

Kelly Deans was captured on camera in an ugly confrontation with another passenger who asked her to take her bag off a seat.
The attack on a Dandenong-bound service was directed towards a Philippine woman who has been left traumatised by the alleged racist taunts.
Seven News caught up with the woman seen attacking the victim in the video, and she was unrepentant.
"My son is actually half Cook Islander so am I a racist?" she said.
"My husband is Samoan, so am I a racist? My children are black so am I a racist?"
In court today over unrelated matters, the 38-year-old Clayton woman claims she was instead the victim.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like she is "race traitor" umm scrap her title of "white heroine" please.. she is just garbage really.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sun 21 Apr 2013Sounds like she is "race traitor" umm scrap her title of "white heroine" please.. she is just garbage really.

Done. Changed from White Heroine Refuses to Sit Next to Mud, to White Race Traitor Accused of Racism - Refuses to Sit Next to Mud.

My comment however still stands:

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Thu 18 Apr 2013Looks to me like the muds are getting mighty arrogant, seeking to profit in the land of the meek. Go ahead and keep screaming "Racists!" and "White Supremacists!" you arrogant black bastards, and Whites WILL wake up to your racial and political machinations all the more quickly.

The only thing I'll add is that the muds are getting so desperate for attention, that it does not matter to them whom they go after - just as long as the victim is White. Even being a bend-over-and-take-it-from-the-nigger type will not protect a White person from the greed and violence of the mud, and an injustice system ready to go on the warpath against any White man, woman or child in the name of politically correct multiCULTuralism.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top