Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Four White Police Massacred by Dot-Head Semi Driver

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8247603/PICTURED-Melbourne-chicken-truck-driver-crashed-Porsche-911.html

-Paki father-of-two Mohinder Singh Bajwa's truck ploughed into two police cars

-Victoria Police searched his Cranbourne property on Wednesday evening

-Detectives are yet to speak to Mr Bajwa as he remains in hospital after blackout

-Truck veered into emergency lane of the Eastern Highway near Kew, police say

-Three male constables and a female senior constable died at the scene

-The police investigation into the tragic incident continues on Thursday

Curry muncher behind the wheel who probably wasn't supposed to be driving here!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8252453/Melbourne-crash-truck-driver-allegedly-ice-pipe-him.html

Police are investigating whether Mohinder Singh Bajwa was under the influence of an illicit substance after an ice pipe was found inside the front cabin, sources say. 

Mr Singh Bajwa was behind the wheel of a refrigerated chicken truck on Wednesday afternoon when he ploughed into two police cars, who had pulled over an allegedly speeding Porsche 911.

Mr Singh Bajwa, from Cranbourne in Melbourne's south-east, remains under police guard in hospital, two days after veering into the freeway emergency lane near Kew at a speed of about 100km/h.

The truck smashed into two parked cars, instantly killing leading Senior Constable Lynette Taylor, Constable Glen Humphris, Senior Constable Kevin King and Constable Josh Prestney.

Mr Bajwa is reported to have suffered a 'medical episode' and 'blacked out' following the crash and has been unable to speak to police

He "blacked out" ....so let's kick the "black out"! Dirty, ice fiend!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Victorian police discover the joys of multiculturalism

Adam Piggott | XYZ | 24 April 2020

XYZ is dedicated to free speech and Western restoration.

https://www.xyz.net.au/victorian-police-discover-the-joys-of-multiculturalism

A couple of days ago an accident occurred on a Melbourne freeway where four police officers lost their lives. It goes without saying that this was a tragedy for all concerned, but I'll say it anyway for the record – this was a tragedy for all concerned.

However, police and the media immediately pointed the finger of blame at the driver of a Porsche who was at the scene. From the initial media reports I was led to believe that the Porsche driver in some way caused a truck to collide with the four policemen. Apparently the Porsche was being driven at over 140 km per hour. But this morning I opened up The Australian newspaper website to discover a headline that would look more in place on your average tabloid website.

There is a lot wrong with this headline and accompanying summation of the so-called story. I fail to see how being predisposed to drop the occasional naughty word has any bearing on the issue. We learn by four separate declarations that the individual in question is not stuck for cash: Rich; Porsche driver; multimillionaire; $150,000 Porsche 911. This assumes some sort of class envy against the accused.

But what's really wrong with this required some digging on my part. As it turns out, the Porsche driver had not been driving his car for over an hour when the accident occurred. Two police officers in one vehicle had pulled him over for speeding. Then they had called another car for backup so as to handle the busy freeway scene where they had purposely slowed traffic to 40 km/h as per police procedure. The four officers were stationary on the side of the freeway in the emergency lane when the truck ploughed into them.

So with this information it appears that testing positive for drugs has no bearing on the actual accident and that the only individual who put police in the truck's deadly path was the driver of the truck. After all, it was the decision of the police to stand on the side of a busy freeway for an hour while they were in the process of impounding the first driver's Porsche. Sorry, the $150,000 Porsche 911.

We also have on that news snippet a nice photograph of the accused. Now by all accounts he doesn't sound like a particularly pleasant individual. He allegedly took photos of the dead and dying police officers and posted them on social media. Apparently body cam footage from one of the dying police officers captured the man complaining at the state of his vehicle which was badly damaged in the accident. And to top it all off he then allegedly fled the scene which I find strange as it's rather hard to flee the scene on the Eastern freeway when you don't have a vehicle. Like I said, the media are really having a good go at him and there is plenty to dredge up.

But I found it strange that there was no information at all on the truck driver. While the driver of the Porsche has had his photo, personal details, and sordid history plastered all over the media, the only thing that I could find out about the truck driver was that he had been taken to hospital. Little alarm bells began ringing in my head. Could it be possible that the truck driver might be of an ethnic background.

Step forward, Mr Mohinder Singh Bajwa.

Detectives investigating the tragic collision that killed four Victorian police officers — the single biggest loss of police lives in the state's history — will look at what made a semi-trailer veer into the emergency lane where two police vehicles and a Porsche 911 were stopped.

Victorian Police Commissioner Graham Ashton told reporters on Thursday morning police have yet to interview the driver of the refrigerated semi, Mohinder Singh Bajwa, who is under police guard in hospital.

But what is known already is that the vehicle "appears to have moved from one of the traffic lanes of the freeway into the emergency lane and travelled a short distance in the emergency lane at around 100km/h".

Mr Ashton said Mr Bajwa suffered a "medical episode", "which seemed to involve him blacking out".

As traffic was slowed to 40km/h at the time it seems rather criminal to be driving your semi-trailer at 100, let alone doing so in the emergency lane. But there is further interesting information in that article regarding Mr Bajwa.

The Commissioner confirmed police attended the truck driver's home in Cranbourne, in Melbourne's southeast, and carried out a search of the premises.

"What was found at that premises is still the subject of ongoing investigation," he said.

The driver of the truck was not known to police and did not have an "extensive criminal history," Mr Ashton said.

Which means that he has a criminal history of some sort, at least according to that direct quote from the Victorian police commissioner.

Okay, so why is the fact that the truck driver of Indian ethnicity important? Well, consider what I wrote on this exact topic almost a year ago.

But it's what's not being said that is instructive as to a rather large indicator of the cause of the carnage on our roads. For Victoria is the preferred settling place of choice for the hundreds of thousands of Indian immigrants that reach our shores every year. It seems that nobody has given any consideration to the effect on the road toll of importing huge numbers of third world immigrant invaders who are already in possession of a valid driving license from their countries of origin. In order to get a driving license in these countries one simply has to pay a bribe. And Australian state governments honor these licenses. In fact, there is not a single country in the world that issues a driving license that is not honored in Australia and subsequently converted into a valid Australian driving license on request ...

... The reason for this state of affairs is the fact that Australia is a driving license laundering service for the third world. We have no standards that we impose on the people immigrating here as regards to their driving qualifications, and as a result we also have no requirements as to their actual driving abilities. After all, such a requirement would be racist and we can't be accused of that modern mortal sin.

Hence the inherent stubbornness of the road toll not to follow bureaucratic instructions to decrease. Third world peasants have a tendency to drive like third world peasants. Unfortunately they do not follow the magic dirt theory of civic nationalism when they arrive and suddenly all become Mark Webber. It seems that those western values which are supposedly just a system that can be easily learned do not extend to magically inheriting civic nationalist driving skills.

But wait, there's more.

This has knock on effects in other aspects as well, not just the road toll or the worthlessness of our driving qualifications. Consider truck driving, a career of choice for many young working class Australian men. The cost to get a full truck driving license in Australia runs into the thousands of dollars. It's a significant barrier to entry for men who traditionally have that much money to invest in their own professional education. But dodgy truck driving licenses from countries such as India are honored in Australia. Which is why so many commercial trucks in Melbourne are now being driven by Indian immigrants. Of course, the prog left will fob this off as simply yet another example of a job that native Australians don't want to do which is why we have to import all of the foreigners. But of course this is a giant lie; Australians do want to do these jobs but they're simply being priced out of the market, not only in wages but in the qualifications required to get the jobs in the first place.

And finally, just for good measure:

But the authorities cannot dare approach their obsession with the national road toll from this perspective; to do so would be career suicide. Just the thought alone that all these millions of third world immigrants, might, just might be having an effect on the driving population at large is complete anathema to them. Perhaps if they started releasing the road toll and criminal vehicle negligence figures by race we might gain a clearer understanding of the underlying problem.

Not going to happen though when your national religion is multiculturalism

It appears now that their beloved multiculturalism has helped to cause the worst day in Victorian police history. What a way for the curry chicken to come home to roost.

Let me posit a final question to my good readers. If the two individuals involved in this drama were reversed; that is to say, if the Indian chap was the driver of the Porsche and the white guy was the driver of the truck, just how do you think the subsequent media frenzy would have played out? Would it have been the Indian in handcuffs across national media or still the white guy?

I know where my money would be
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8288651/Truck-driver-hit-four-cops-stopped-Richard-Pusey-says-swerved-avoid-WITCH.html

The truck driver Curry muncher, ice fiend at the centre of a horrific crash that left four police officers dead says he was avoiding a 'witch' when he swerved across several lanes of a Melbourne freeway and ploughed into them

Mohinder Singh, 47, has been receiving psychiatric treatment at Melbourne Assessment Prison since the tragedy unfolded on the Eastern Freeway at Kew on April 22.

Leading Senior Constable Lynnette Taylor, Senior Constable Kevin King and constables Glen Humphris and Josh Prestney all died at the scene.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

South Sudanese refugee, 29, who fled war-torn Africa to start a new life in Australia will be deported after committing more than FORTY crimes - including sex with a child and groping two schoolgirls at a bus stop

* Guot Makeur Guot, 29 was convicted for unlawful sex with a schoolgirl in 2015
* The Sudanese refugee committed another 30 crimes in the following years
* Offences spanned across Tasmania, South Australia and Victoria
* He will be deported to South Sudan after being deemed a risk to the community

Louise Ayling | Daily Mail (UK) | 8 May 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8299965/South-Sudanese-refugee-Guot-Makeur-Guot-deported-committing-FORTY-crimes.html

Guot Makeur Guot, 29 was fighting to overturn his visa cancellation on the basis his life would be in danger if he was forced back to Sudan during a hearing with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal on Thursday.

South Sudan: Cows are for washing (urine), drinking (urine) & unlawful sex

The tribunal has thrown out the appeal over fears the Sudanese refugee is at high risk of committing more sex crimes.

Guot was found guilty of more than 40 crimes since he landed on Australian soil 14 years ago - from robbery and public drunkenness to sex with a minor and groping two schoolgirls at a bus stop.

The crimes spanned from Tasmania to South Australia and Victoria, and continued even after he was told he risked deportation for re-offending.

The 29-year-old musician moved to Tasmania with his mother and four siblings after fleeing the South Sudan conflict in 2006 where his soldier father was killed.

After completing school at Hobart and working for a community centre he floated from state to state visiting family members and struggling to defeat a growing addiction to alcohol, according to the tribunal review.

Guot was convicted of his first sex crime in 2015, when he was found guilty for having unlawful sex with a 14-year-old girl in South Australia. 

His next sex crime was committed in June 2017, when he groped two teenage girls at a bus stop in Melbourne.

Court documents reveal he grabbed one of the girls on the breast and buttocks before locking his arms around her and pushing her against the bus stop so she couldn't escape.

During his court appearance over the sexual assault charge Mr Makeur Guot said he said that he had not meant to scare or harm the girls, and if he had touched them in an inappropriate way, it 'could have been because of the alcohol'.

A year later, he groped a woman on a Melbourne tram.

Guot said he had been asking the woman for directions, and didn't remember touching her.

'I may have been sleepy or drunk. I don't know if I grabbed her or not. If I touched her, it was by accident.'   

His visa was cancelled in 2019 for failing to pass the character test, but he attempted to overturn the decision through the Administrative Appeals Tribunal

He argued his safety was at risk if he returned to Sudan and his entire family now lives in Australia

After consideration of Guot's circumstances and difficult upbringing the tribunal dismissed the appeal on the grounds of his serious criminal history,  and concerns around reoffending.

Senior tribunal member Donald Morris acknowledged while Guot had struggled with alcohol problems and periods of homelessness he had failed to turn his behaviour around.

'It is saddening that, having made an initially good start on settling in Australia with his family, completing his schooling and starting to develop his musical abilities, the Applicant seems to have abandoned that progress and instead embarked on a path hallmarked by crime and, unfortunately, sometimes sexually based crime,' he said.

Mr Morris said it was 'starkly depressing' Guot continued offending after his 2015 conviction and described the groping incidents as 'completely unacceptable conduct

'The Tribunal takes particular account of the Court's finding that Mr Makeur Guot is at a high risk of committing further sexually based offences. I also conclude he is at a real risk of committing other offences

Good! He can go  back to Africa where he belongs and I hope he takes the rest of them back there too, the  Alcoholic, black piece of $hit!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Chinese Organised Crime in Australia:

Baby formula ring mastermind admits to buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder stolen from supermarkets and shipping it to China

* Lie Ke bought tins of formula that were stolen from supermarkets and chemists
* She bought the tins for $16 to $25 and sold them to Chinese customers for more
* One thief made around $4,000 per week for selling 50 to 100 stolen powder tins
* Illegal transactions were made in public car parks in crowded shopping centres

Charlotte Karp | Daily Mail (UK) | 18 May 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8327939/Baby-formula-ring-mastermind-admits-stealing-milk-powder-shipping-China.html

The mastermind behind a baby formula crime syndicate has admitted to stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of milk powder and shipping it to China.

Lie Ke, 50, acquired tins of formula that were stolen from supermarkets and chemists in Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle by shoplifting teams between November 2017 and August 2018.

Detectives set up a series of cameras under mats in shopping trolleys to watch Ke conduct a range of illegal exchanges with thieves in public areas, including car parks and Bunnings stores

Ke, who moved to Carlingford in western Sydney from China in 2001, bought the tins for $16 to $25, depending on the brand.

The tins were then sold on to customers in China for more than $80 each

One thief said she made around $4,000 per week for selling 50 to 100 containers of stolen milk powder per day to the syndicate leader, The Daily Telegraph reported.

A police fact sheet stated that at least ten suppliers were identified by police in the investigation. Six told police they would regularly sell baby formula to Ke.

'One of the offenders would act as a lookout within the store throughout the process,' the fact sheet said.

'The offenders would attend the self-service checkout and distract staff whilst another offender exited the store without paying for the trolley of goods.

Ke was arrested in October last year and police searched the home of her daughter-in-law on the same street

Police have not alleged the daughter-in-law was involved in criminal activity.

Those searches located more than 4,000 tins of baby formula, large quantities of vitamins, manuka honey and various other items believed to have been stolen.

Police also found more than $215,000 cash hidden in one of the houses which was seized.

Though prosecutors could not prove all the cash was made from baby formula sales, court documents stated that Ke moved $394,000 into a bank account owned by her partner between November 2018 and August 2018

Part of that money is believed to be a result of stolen milk powder.

Ke denied knowing that the powder was stolen and said she only bought formula from people who said they bought it cheaply.

Ke and her husband pleaded guilty to recklessly dealing with the proceeds of crime.

They will be sentenced in Parramatta District Court in June.

Crown prosecutors could not prove if she knew the tins were illegally obtained

The demand for baby powder in China surged after batches were contaminated in 2008, killing six babies.

More than 54,000 babies were hospitalised
The Price is Reich!