Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847561/Young-couple-kicked-punched-curled-footpath-New-Years-Day-gang-youths.html

A gang of youths (black buggers) has been filmed viciously assaulting a couple on the mid-north coast on New Year's Day.

The couple are thrown to the ground after several men dressed in shorts and dark hoodies repeatedly punch and kick them while they lay curled on the footpath at Evan's Head, in New South Wales.

The female's screams ring out across the otherwise empty street as the group set on the two shortly after midnight

The woman is heard screaming 'get the f*** away' before she's thrown to the ground, where she lays while the group beats her.

The male endures the worst of the blows as he lays over the top of his partner, trying to shelter her from harm's way.

After about 30 seconds an older man steps over the top of the two and yells at the young people involved in the violent attack.

The video was posted on the North Coast Crime Facebook Page where commenters described the footage as  'absolutely sickening ' and 'disgusting

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/suspected-pickpocket-ring-targeted-shoppers-public-transport-users-20200117-p53s8q.html

A gang of suspected pickpockets who allegedly targeted public transport users and shoppers in Melbourne's CBD over the last two months has been charged by police.

Four men and three women – including five Sri Lankan and two Indian nationals all aged between 25 and 38 – were charged with theft-related offences following a spate of incidents on train and tram networks and at popular city shopping precincts over the last two months.

Four of the seven suspects were arrested in Sunshine and Tarneit on Thursday morning, while the remaining three were arrested in Albion on Tuesday last week.

Speaking on radio station 3AW, Victoria Police spokeswoman Melissa Seach said the Australian Border Force "may look at" deporting the foreign nationals.

The investigation was led by detectives from the Melbourne Tasking Unit as part of Operation Galeforce.

"We investigated a series of organised and often opportunistic pickpocketing and thefts which were occurring for approximately two months across the city, in shopping precincts and on trams and trains," Sergeant Chris O'Brien said.

"Rest assured Victoria Police takes this type of offending seriously, and our message to anyone out there looking to prey on those going about their everyday business is that you will be arrested and held to account

Typical shonky Curries! A damn thief race!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://cairnsnews.org/2018/01/06/gangs-of-black-african-savages-rape-and-pillage-melbourne-suburbia/

A 59-year-old woman attacked and held hostage in a home by up to a dozen African youths has lost the main connection to her husband who is in intensive care after a Christmas Eve heart attack.

A relative of the woman said she was grabbed, beaten, and forced to give up the code to her iPad after the youths smashed into the home in Hillside, in Melbourne's west.

As the woman's husband is in intensive care, she can only visit him for short periods and uses the iPad to keep in contact with him.

Just before 11.30pm Thursday, the woman went to let a pet dog out into the backyard, through a large double-glass door. When she pulled up the blinds, she was confronted with between eight and 12 youths of African appearance leaping over the pool fence toward her.

"So she ran. This window is double-glazed, and they've just smashed right through it," said relative Paul.

"So she nearly made it to the front door, she tripped over our dog. But one got through this part of the window and grabbed her, smacked her in the mouth. Apparently he then opened the front door and there was another one."

She was house-sitting for relatives Samantha and her husband Paul while they were away on holiday, they told The Age on Friday.

The woman was held hostage in her front room as the gang rampaged through the house, stealing an Xbox, shoes, and Christmas money one of the couple's young children had collected before stealing their car. They smashed several walls and a television.

"Her husband had a heart attack Christmas Eve, and he's in intensive care," Paul said.

"She begged them not to take her iPad because that's her connection to her husband."

After the youths left, the woman staggered out of the house and contacted neighbours, who eventually called Paul and Samantha. The couple spent Friday mopping up a trail of blood and blocking over the smashed glass door.

"These cops I spoke to this morning, they are frustrated," Samantha said.

"I said 'I feel sorry for you guys, you do all the hard work, and it gets to the next level, and there is no consequences'."

She said the police officers agreed with her.

"I just don't know how they can bluntly come into people's homes and grab onto things that aren't even theirs. They don't realise the impact they have on your spirit and the way you feel. I feel unsafe, I feel scared for my kids."

The Age understands police have taken CCTV footage from a nearby house, as well as fingerprints from the crime scene.

The attack was part of a violent crime spree in Melbourne's west, including home invasions and assaults, that police described as "thuggish and abhorrent".

The number of young men involved is yet to be determined.  Victoria Police Commander for the north west metro region Russell Barrett said at a media conference on Friday, but all the victims had told police the offenders were of "African appearance".

Commander Barrett said it was too early to determine whether the violence was linked to the same group of young offenders, however, it is likely they were given the crimes were committed within a few kilometres of each other.

A second home invasion took place just about 12.45am on Friday in Coleridge Drive, Delahey.

An 18-year-old victim of the home invasion said he was returning home from work about 12.45am when he found three young men attempting to smash their way through his front door as he pulled into the driveway.

He said the men were able to break the glass panel next to the door before his dad heard them and armed himself with a baseball bat inside.

"He just started hitting their hands with the baseball bat so they couldn't undo the lock," he said. "But as soon as I got there, they saw the headlights of the car, and they just started running I think they thought I was the cops or something."

The father, also who did not want to be indentified, said one of the men managed to get into the house through the garage door and stole a mobile phone that was on the floor in the living room before fleeing.

He said another two men who were trying to smash their way through the front door were screaming "come out here, we're going to kill you".

"My wife was already in bed and she didn't know what was happening," he said. "I thought they were going to kill me, I just kept hitting them with the bat then my son got home. We feel really scared to be here now."

The teenager said his 25-year-old brother and mother were also inside during the attack and the family would be installing security cameras this weekend.

"We're all pretty shaken up and tired," he said. "It's made us feel like we aren't even safe in our own home."

The teenager said the three young men fled into a getaway car.

He pulled out of the driveway and chased after them.

"I wanted to get a car registration number or something I could tell police," he said. "But they were driving so fast and running red lights, I couldn't catch them."

Other residents in Coleridge Drive say they're living in fear, with cars and houses regularly broken into.

One resident, Samuel Momo, said his family no longer parked their cars on the street after his dad's car was broken into a number of times last year.

Mr Momo said he wasn't shocked by the latest home invasion in his neighbourhood.

"There was a gun shooting across the road from our house a few years back," Mr Momo said.

"It's almost like the norm here. I don't think it's a recent thing either, there's always been a fair bit of crime. We keep the house locked up at night. Even if it's a hot night, we might open a window to let a bit of air in but we turn off all the lights so nobody can see in."

Another resident said he stepped out the front of his house last week to see his mum's car has been "kicked in".

"The windscreen was smashed, there was glass everywhere," he said. "It's a pretty common occurrence. At one stage it was happening (to cars in the street) about twice a week. Other times cars speeding down the street have ploughed straight into houses."

The man who has lived in the neighbourhood  for seven years said while he felt there had always been an element of crime in the area, he had noticed an increased presence of teenagers on the streets at night in recent months.

"I see mobs of youth walking down the street at night a lot," he said. "Sometimes they're not doing anything too suss from what I can see, but they're always loud and they walk together in big groups which would be intimidating for anyone walking down the street."

Another resident who also did not want to be named said she never opened her windows or doors and kept her car inside her garage at all times.

"To be honest I don't feel safe to do that anymore," she said.

"It used to be such a lovely area but you hear things and you see things on the news and the paranoia and fear grows. When the police knocked on my door this morning to tell me about what happened down the street I thought "here we go again
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7908169/Words-Indian-tourist-told-father-KISSED-toddler-Sea-Life-aquarium-Sydney.html

An Indian tourist accused of kissing a toddler twice on the lips at an aquarium told the boy's parents he was 'sorry' immediately afterwards.

Nikhil Bhatia, 29, allegedly kissed a two-year-old boy who was being pushed in a pram by his parents at the Sea Life Aquarium in Darling Harbour, Sydney at 5pm on Sunday.

Bhatia had travelled to Australia from India just a week earlier

He appeared at Central Local Court via audio link from Surry Hills police station on Monday, news.com.au reported.

The court heard that Bhatia allegedly knelt down in front of the boy after touching his head and his hands.

'He then lowered himself down and using the arms of the child drew himself in before kissing him twice on the lips,' a police prosecutor said.

Bhatia was pushed away from the child by his father, the court heard

'Once the child's parents intervened the accused reacted by saying ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry'',' the police prosecutor said.

Bhatia blamed the kiss on a 'cultural difference' - but the police prosecutor argued he received 'gratification'. 

Bhatia has been charged with intentionally sexually touching a child under 10 years of age. He faces 16 years in prison, but plans to plead not guilty.

He remains in custody due to Magistrate Robert Williams finding him to be a flight risk.

Bhatia's lawyer Sharon Ramsden said his offending wasn't at the extreme end of the scale as he did not touch the child's genitals
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7911877/Gang-teenage-boys-girls-harass-bus-driver-passengers-Townsville-Queensland.html

A gang of teenagers have been captured on camera storming a bus before violently harassing the driver and a Muslim woman on board

Ten youths terrorised the driver for several minutes before running off with the till outside Castletown shopping centre in Townsville, Queensland, last Wednesday.

The woman's earphones were allegedly stolen as the youths attempted to steal her handbag

The group was heard swearing at the bus driver and demanding him give them money.

They threw bottles towards the driver, kicked the door and later vandalised the bus with graffiti.

Detective Senior Sergeant David Miles said the teens had 'no respect' for the driver or passengers

These young people have then set about damaging the bus, damaging the door and causing absolute mayhem,' he told reporters.

'(There was) no respect for property or any of the persons involved and quite frankly they think it's a joke

Two boys, 13 and 14, has since been charged over the incident but the others remain at large

Eventhough the image is blurred you can tell they are blacks!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

AFRICAN GANG raids shop armed with knives and bats, terrorising staff and customers, before fleeing with shopping trolleys full of stolen goods. Reports have already been buried in MSM amongst reports of Facebook and Twitter makeup and cleaning tips, and boasting of Hollywood parasites and their Oscar wokeness.

Police report that there is no African crime problem at all. It's just youths having fun and we all have to become more tolerant. African community leaders, meanwhile, continue with their usual mantra, stating that we are all RACIST for noticing or fearing violent African crime.

Frightening moment hooded thugs armed with baseball bats and knives storm a Melbourne Woolworths and menace shoppers and staff

* Footage showed the gang of youths as they terrorised customers and employees
* Scared workers screamed with their arms in the air as the offenders shouted
* One thug then approached an employee and struck her with a baseball bat

Charlotte Karp | Daily Mail (UK) | 10 February 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7985693/Frightening-moment-hooded-thugs-armed-baseball-bats-knives-storm-Melbourne-Woolworths.html

The frightening moment hooded thugs armed with baseball bats and a kitchen knife stormed a Woolworths has been caught on camera.

The video showed the gang of youths as they terrorised customers and employees at Lyndhurst Woolworths on Thompsons Road, in Melbourne's south east, just before 9pm on Sunday.

Scared workers screamed with their arms in the air as the offenders shouted from across the room and began counting back from five before throwing an object over the counter.

When Niggers attack ...

One man then approached an employee and struck her with a baseball bat.

Local man Rob was on his way to buy cigarettes when saw the gang trying to escape via the carpark with a trolley full of groceries.

He saw the offenders assault a female employee and acted 'without thinking

'I saw them assault a lady that tried to stop theft, I chased them and then defended myself,' he told Daily Mail Australia.

White heroes fight back.

Rob knocked two weaponless offenders to the ground before onlookers helped him against the remaining two

One thug pulled a large kitchen knife before retreating to their car.

'I felt sick to the stomach because my girlfriend was nearby,' he said.

Another witness posted a screenshot on social media of a series of text messages they sent as the chaos unfolded.

'Five-six guys attacked this guy at the front of the store. I think they had bats and a knife,' the message read.

'The store is locked down.'

Woolworths confirmed no staff members were injured.

'There is no place for this aggression and violence anywhere in our community and our thoughts are with those caught up in the incident,' a spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia.

We thank our team for acting quickly to lock down the store in line with our safety procedures.

'We've been supporting Victoria Police with its investigations and will continue to help in any way we can.'

'We've also moved to strengthen the security presence at the store.' 

Victoria Police spokeswoman Belinda Batty said the men escaped with a trolley of goods.

'Police have been told a knife was produced and several customers attempted to intervene,' she said.

Who else other than blacks? I am sure the victims feel "enriched" now?!
The Price is Reich!