Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
New Zealand: Killer Paki Quack ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7730471/Dr-Venod-Skantha-killed-Amber-Rose-Rush-threatened-tell-police-doctors-behaviour.html

A doctor who stabbed a 16-year-old girl to death because she threatened to expose him for allegedly sexually assaulting her has been found guilty of murder

Dr Venod Skantha, 32, killed Amber-Rose Rush after sneaking into her home in Dunedin in New Zealand on the night of February 2 last year.

The Crown alleged Skantha killed Ms Rush to silence her after she posted a series of messages between the pair on Instagram, which would have ruined his medical career.

Ms Rush met Skantha through a mutual friend at a party in the doctor's home in mid-2017. Their mutual friend, a teenage boy, became the prosecution's key witness. 

The pair spent a lot of time together over the coming months, with the teen's friends describing Skantha's interest in her as 'creepy

But in January 2018, just a month before her murder, the pair had a falling out.

Ms Rush told her friends she woke up in Skantha's house to find him molesting her.

'She told me she'd woken up with her bra off and Vinny's hand down her pants,' the witness told the court, according to the New Zealand Herald.

'I don't believe she was lying to me.'

During the trial, the court heard Skantha offered money to Ms Rush to have sex with him, which the defence agreed had happened.

'Initially it was $2000 and then it went up to $20,000 when she denied him,' her friend told the court, Radio New Zealand reported.

'She told me she ended up slapping him in the face and getting herself picked up and leaving as soon as possible.

The two parted ways after the incident, until Skantha messaged the teen on February 2 after an online purchase was made using his credit card.

Ms Rush denied making the purchase, before Skantha told her to stop spreading rumours about his behaviour.

She responded with a message which read: 'Stuff doesn't mean s**t when you did that to me, wasn't talking s**t hun you should own up to what you did, fkn perv.

'You're lucky I don't go into the hospital and tell them how you turn up to work drunk, and supply minors with alcohol, touch them up without consent, grow up vinny you're 30 for f**k sakes.'

Ms Rush then posted screenshots of their messages to her Instagram account

Mr Rush and Skantha's texting argument then started again, with the teen telling the doctor she was going to tell his bosses as well as police about his actions.

Her last message to Skantha read: 'You know what you were doing when you did it. For that you deserve everything you're gonna get'.

Just 30 minutes after sending that message, Ms Rush was murdered.   

Prosecutors said Skantha was driven to Ms Rush's home by the teenage witness, whose name was suppressed.

Skantha then entered the home using a spare key, and stabbed Ms Rush in her bed with a knife he brought with him from home.

She suffered multiple stab wounds in the back of her neck.

'The person who did this, was really, really angry,' Prosecutor Robin Bates told the High Court of Dunedin on Tuesday

Bates said the doctor knew to stab Ms Rush's carotid artery and windpipe, and described it as 'not some random clumsy attempt,' but an attack to silence the teen.

He told the court Skantha was 'hellbent on getting rid of the contents of [Amber-Rose's] phone'. 

Skantha stood to lose his job after being given his final warning at Dunedin Hospital, Stuff reported.

But Skantha's lawyers argued the case's star witness, who idolised Skantha, was involved in Ms Rush's death in a desperate bid to save his career for him.

The judge reminded the jury they needed to believe beyond reasonable doubt that Skantha murdered the teen, and that he threatened to kill her.

But he said the jury didn't have to acquit Skantha if they found the teenage witness, whose remain remains suppressed, was an accomplice.

The judge urged the jury to evaluate the credibility and honesty of the witness.

But defence counsel Jonathan Eaton QC blamed the Crown's key witness.

'He is the person who is at the heart of this case. I suggest he would do anything to protect Venod Skantha,' Eaton said in front of a packed court room.

Eaton argued that Skantha should be acquitted due to the evidence of the witness, who admitted to being a 'compulsive liar' in his police interviews.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://7news.com.au/news/vic/drunk-driver-escapes-adult-prison-despite-being-over-18-when-he-caused-life-changing-crash-c-581794?fbclid=IwAR18Z_0DzA4ELAXbTz_EfQ2eJRegmnQJIteFH9VXF1-

A speeding drunk driver will escape time in an adult prison, despite being over 18 when he caused a life-changing crash.

The incident left father-of-two Mark Ryan severely injured and unlikely to ever work again.

The victim's life was changed forever when he was t-boned by Diu Yual in January.

The 44-year-old was on his way to work when the crash occurred causing him to suffer a catastrophic brain injury.

Yual had been at a party and blew 0.207 after the crash.

He had six people in his car and was speeding at more than 113 kilometres an hour.

When handing down the sentence, the judge explained due to Yual being 19 when the collision occurred, and having no prior convictions, he was entitled to serve his sentence in a youth jail.

Mr Ryan, on the other hand, spent eight months in hospital and rehab learning to walk, talk and eat again.

Sadly, the court heard he's unlikely to ever fully recover and will need support for the rest of his life.

"This experience shows the damage that can be done to others on the road when you completely disregard the duty that you owe to other road users," Judge Claire Quin County Court said.

Yual was sentenced to four years in a youth justice centre

View original and see the video footage of the African!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Confronting moment a man pulls a knife during a massive brawl - leaving one man fighting for his life after a Lebanese pop star's concert in Melbourne

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7766545/Six-people-rushed-hospital-brawl-Melbourne-convention-centre-Fares-Karam-concert.html

Multiple people were stabbed after a man pulled out a giant kitchen knife during a violent brawl after a concert.

Six people were rushed to hospital for stab wounds after a fight broke out at the La Mirage Reception and Convention Centre in Melbourne in the early hours of Saturday morning.

The floor was covered in blood as the knife-wielding man lunged at several people in the group - leaving one fighting for his life.

Three men had to undergo surgery and the 29-year-old man remains in a critical condition

The group had been attending the concert of Lebanese pop star Fares Karam at the venue but had been kicked out earlier that night.

They then returned to the venue around 2am, confronting staff about having to pay for corkage, 7 News reported

Horrifying footage shows one man hitting another on the head with a metal pole while others hurl a series of punches.

Rami Wassouf, who witnessed the scuffle unfold, told the Sunday Herald Sun he tried to break up the fight

'I tried to stop some of the people bashing each other,' Mr Wassouf said.

'One person had a knife and he started stabbing people.'

Victoria Police said the investigation is ongoing and nobody has been charged.

Four of the injured men stayed in hospital overnight after the brawl
You got Lebs.... you got Problems!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7805323/Mother-cowered-son-killer-broke-stabbed-death-hes-not-guilty.html

On the night she was brutally murdered, a young mother tried to barricade herself in a bedroom with her five-month-old son as a man whom she believed was a person of 'monstrous evil' who deserved to be assassinated forced his way into her home.

Bhanu Alan Kirkman, 30, was found not guilty by reason of mental illness on Wednesday of the murder of the 39-year-old woman in Wollongong on October 4, 2018.

The NSW Supreme Court heard that Kirkman had become obsessed with the young mother, who cannot be named for legal reasons

Kirkman had previously worked for the woman but the pair had a falling out, and he became 'aggrieved and bitter' after the end of the relationship before arming himself with a large knife and stabbing her to death.

'He developed a thoroughly delusional belief that the deceased was a person of monstrous evil, who deserved to be, to use his word, 'assassinated',' Justice Richard Button said on Wednesday

'Amongst many other wholly unfounded, indeed absurd, beliefs, he considered the deceased was responsible for the atrocity of 11 September 2001.'

Justice Button said the 'senseless, brutal and horrific' attack was not extended but was 'unquestionably terrifying and excruciatingly painful'.

On all the evidence before him he said it was clear that while Kirkman knew he was extinguishing a human life he believed 'he was doing something utterly righteous

The court heard that Kirkman - who had been mentally unwell for years - had previously been arrested in December 2017 at Central Railway Station.

Delusional, he had demanded a Russian interpreter and was in possession of of notebooks containing a 'death list' with the names of various politicians and the woman he would later kill.

Despite the notebooks, Kirkman was released on bail. He absconded and began harassing the woman and those close to her over social media.

Then, nine months after his brush with police, Kirkman hid a bag close to the woman's home, broke in, broke down the door of the room she hid in and killed her before fleeing on foot. He was later arrested hundreds of kilometres away telling police what he'd done was a 'military operation'.

Two psychiatrists agreed that at the time of the killing Kirkman was suffering from a disease of the mind and was incapable of telling the difference between reality and delusion.

Six months into his prison sentence, where he was receiving expert psychiatric care, Kirkman still believed he would be rescued and spirited away by the Chinese Navy

On Wednesday, after explaining to the court Kirkman's mental state, Justice Button emphasised that his not guilty verdict was not a complete acquittal.

He said there was not the 'slightest question' of him being immediately released and that the Mental Health Review Tribunal must not release him until it was satisfied he was no longer a danger.

Justice Button finished by paying tribute to the loved ones of the woman who was murdered, saying it must be 'a waking nightmare for those who love her, and who try every day to battle on without her'

Looks like a "Curry". He could be a Boong? Don't think so given his first name.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7804571/Model-tragically-dies-man-raped-Sydney-unit-brought-justice.html

A 22-year-old model who was horrifically sexually assaulted at knife-point by a serial rapist tragically died before her attacker could face justice.

Dasha Volnoukhin, 22, was one of five women raped by Mustafa Kayirici, 28, in the space of just six weeks in 2016.

Kayirici was told he would spend 28 years behind bars last year for 13 counts of aggravated sexual assault - a jail term which could be extended in February when he is sentenced for the rape of a 13-year-old girl.

But Ms Volnoukhin never saw her abuser suffer the consequences of his horrific crimes as she died in the months before his sentencing hearing.

The cause of her death cannot be published due to legal reasons

The harrowing details of the model's ordeal in a western Sydney apartment can now be revealed after a court order preventing Ms Volnoukhin from being identified was lifted this month.

The model, who moved to Australia in September 2015 and was originally from Canada, was only working her second night as an agency sex worker when she encountered Kayirici, court documents seen by news.com.au have revealed

On the night of May 27, 2016 Kayirici masqueraded as the young woman's client for a meeting at a unit at the Firoi Apartments in Parramatta.

But within moments of Ms Volnoukhin letting him inside the apartment, he took a 'large butcher style knife' from a kitchen drawer and told her to take off her clothes.

Kayirici, who has a large neck tattoo, told the 22-year-old - who screamed upon seeing the knife - to take off her clothes and then carry out sex acts on him

'The man then yelled at me ''don't f***ing scream'' (and then) ''take your clothes off'',' Ms Volnoukhin told police.

'I was wearing shorts and a tank top at the time and then started to take my clothes off as I was thinking that if I don't, I will probably die. I was so scared.'

The young woman also said in her police statement Kayirici filmed himself sexually assaulting her while asking 'do you like being raped?'

'The man was pointing the phone at me... then started to demand that I say things... he was saying to me: ''Say you are a s**t'."

The rape ended after three to four minutes, Ms Volnoukhin said, before Kayirici stole her day's earnings and left

Kayirici terrorised eight women across Sydney in May and June of 2016.

He can now be pictured after a court order protecting his identity expired on December 4.

In a separate incident, he lured a 13-year-old girl to his car while she was on the way to school in western Sydney by asking her to help with jumper leads

She walked with him to his silver Ford and he attacked and bundled her into the car.

The predator drove her to various locations in the area and repeatedly sexually assaulted her.

'You're not going anywhere today and you're not going to school today either,' Kayirici told her.

He threatened to stab and kill his victim during the four-hour ordeal. He filmed the assaults and forced her to say that she consented to the sex acts.

After he was finished, Kayirici said 'I am sorry I have done all this' then left her at Auburn Train Station with $5.

He was arrested the next day in Bondi after a car chase and a fight with several armed police officers

Kayirici's rampage began six weeks earlier on the morning of 7 May, 2016.

He arranged to meet a sex worker at an apartment block in Sydney's CBD and raped her while threatening her with a butcher's knife.

That afternoon he met an escort at a Parramatta apartment block and also raped her.

She said Kayirici was 'aggressive and dominant' and called her a 's**t' before he spat in her eye, beat her and brutally raped her.

Kayirici told her he 'loved seeing the fear in people when they can't do anything about it,' she said.

The following week he robbed another escort with a knife in her Parramatta apartment and then robbed another woman in her home in the same suburb on 20 May.

On May 27 Kayirici pulled a butcher's knife on Ms Volnoukhin at the Fiori Apartments in Parramatta and raped her.

Eerie CCTV pictures showed him walking with her through the lobby and into the lift before his crime

Three days later he robed and raped another sex worker at knifepoint. 

On 19 June, Kayirici raped another woman in a Parramatta apartment block, calling her a 'little dog'.       

Kayirici was earlier this year found guilty of 42 charges, including 12 charges of aggravated sexual assault with a person under 16 and 12 charges of using a child under 14 years to produce child abuse material.

In a separate 2018 trial regarding the sex workers he attacked, he was found guilty of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, using a carriage service to threaten and several counts of aggravated sexual assault

Kayirici was jailed for 28 years and this figure could rise when he is sentenced in February for raping the girl.

He is not facing any more trials.

When he was caught, police tried to stop him driving a silver Ford sedan on Bondi Road, east Sydney on a Saturday morning.

When Kayirici failed to stop, he led police through the area before crashing into a parked vehicle on Old South Head Road.

Witnesses said he then ploughed through a footpath before coming to a halt when the vehicle was wedged between a brick fence and bus stop.

'The police were attempting to remove him from the car and he was putting up one hell of a fight against 20 police,' one witness said

Kayirici was arrested and taken to Waverley Police Station before being transported to St Vincent's Hospital under police guard.

When he appeared at Parramatta Bail Court via video link in June 2016, Kayirici insisted he was innocent

'They're making out I'm an evil person, like I'm a paedophile rapist predator,' he said.

'I'm all over the news and it's wrong.'

Kayirici told the court he filmed the women he had sex with to prove they consented

Got Lebs?....GOT TROUBLE!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/chelsea-brawl-breaks-out-on-hot-night-in-melbourne-involving-50-youths-c-613057

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7807075/Melbourne-Chelsea-brawl-Teenage-thugs-pepper-sprayed-bus-fight.html

A wild brawl involving about 50 African teenagers broke out in Melbourne's southeast overnight with riot police forced to use pepper spray on the group.

On Wednesday night about 9.30pm, police received reports that about 40 to 50 youths Nigger bitches! were pushing and yelling in the streets near Chelsea train station

They had been moved from the beach by officers and agreed to get on a bus with the intention of leaving.

But as they boarded the bus, a fight broke out between two groups involving about 30 people

Police used pepper spray to stop the fighting and a majority of the teenagers were taken to Chelsea police station.

An 18-year-old African male was arrested, but released

... while police make further inquiries do nothing at all.

Police remained in the area throughout the warm night to ensure community safety.

This came after Melbourne copped a scorching 39.7C day on Wednesday, with thousands losing power across the state

Footage on original
The Price is Reich!