Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
'I can get away with anything because I'm black':

Thug who bashed two female cops and threatened to kill them mocks the legal system and vows to 'play the race card' in court

* Police followed Yak Dut when they saw him driving a car with a missing wheel
* The 21-year-old stopped outside his house and attacked the female officers
* The South Morang man claims he won't spend time in jail because he's black

Charlotte Karp | Daily Mail (UK) | 23 August 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7382891/Yak-Dut-bashed-two-female-cops-said-wont-jail-hes-black.html

A black man Black C&nt who bashed two female cops and threatened to kill them with their own guns told police he wouldn't go to jail because he's black.

Yak Dut was pursued by the female police officers when they saw him driving a Volkswagen with a missing wheel in February last year in Mill Park, near Melbourne.

The then 21-year-old stopped outside his house in South Morang and assaulted the officers so violently they were rushed to hospital.

Following his arrest, he threatened to hunt the women down and kill them with their own guns, reported the Herald Sun.

Dut has been in custody for a year and four months, but is confident he'll be free to walk to streets again because he's Kenyan-born with dark skin.

'I will get away with anything because I'm black. I will play the race card,' he told police

The female officers, aged 36 and 57, each broke down at the County Court while recounting the events, and said they have suffered physical and mental trauma as a result of the attack.

One said Dut continued to kick her even after she fell to the ground, and attempted to grab her gun.

Her partner said the family now live in constant fear that the 22-year-old will find the officer and kill her.

'He has no respect for authority and appears to have a hatred for females,' one victim said

Both officers had non life-threatening injuries, but the 36-year-old was reported to have suffered ligament damage in her neck.

Dut pleaded guilty to two counts each of intentionally causing injury and threats to kill, along with up to 24 other offences.

His sentencing is scheduled for Friday

Truth is he is right! It's White people who are stupid for allowing this filth here as well as not punishing them properly and not waking up to the fact they aren't compatible with us!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7398251/Jack-Aston-Al-Bayati-Yak-Dut-Australias-justice-spotlight.html

Australia's justice system is in the spotlight as momentum grows to free a father who will spend more time in jail than a child abuser and a thug who bashed two female police officers before threatening to kill them
Bus driver Jack Aston is serving five years and three months behind bars, with a non-parole of two-and-a-half years, for slamming his coach into an accident-prone Melbourne bridge, notorious for crashes involving overheight vehicles.

Six people were injured, but no one was killed in the 2016 incident. The driver had a clean record. He wasn't drunk and had no drugs in his system. Even his injured passengers didn't want him jailed.

But while Aston languishes in a maximum security prison in Melbourne, security guard Mohammad Hassan Al Bayati could be walking the streets in as little as 30 months after kidnapping and abusing a three-year-old girl.

Al Bayati, 30, led the girl away by her hand from a play area at DFO Homebush, in Sydney in December 2016, before touching her underwear and exposing his penis in a stairwell

Eleven minutes later, after receiving sexual gratification, he walked her back to the playground where her seven-year-old sister was crying because she couldn't find her younger sibling.

The girls' mother, having returned from shopping, was also waiting there and was quickly berated by Al Bayati, who had the audacity to lecture her over the dangers of leaving kids unattended.

On Tuesday he was sentenced to four-and-a-half years, but could be released by mid-2021. 

Meanwhile, a man who bashed two female police officers and boasted he wouldn't go to jail 'because he is black' was given a slap on the wrist.

Yak Dut was pursued by the female police officers when they saw him driving a Volkswagen with a missing wheel in February last year in Mill Park, near Melbourne.

The then 21-year-old stopped outside his house in South Morang and assaulted the officers so violently they were rushed to hospital

Following his arrest, he threatened to hunt the women down and kill them with their own guns.

Dut then bragged that no judge would dare put him in jail due to his skin colour. 

'I will get away with anything because I'm black. I will play the race card,' he told police

He was last week sentenced to 12 months' jail and a two-year community corrections order, but on Friday he walked free with time already served.

Aston's own victims believe he shouldn't have been put behind bars.

The 55-year-old drove the 3.8metre bus into the Montague Street bridge - which had a clearance of three metres - in February 2016.

In October last year, a jury found Aston guilty of six charges of negligently causing serious injury.

The judge said he showed 'flagrant inattention' when he slammed into the bridge, questioning why he was 'so grossly inattentive to (his) obligations

'Jack's grouped with all those sorts of people, like he's up there in jail with people who have murdered people,' his wife Wendy told A Current Affair last week.

Since the father-of-two was put in jail, his family, friends and the wider community have rallied together to form a 'Free Jack' movement, calling for his release.

Aston's injured passengers believe his sentence was too severe, and have joined the campaign to free him.

Despite suffering a fractured spine, crushed vertebrae and being diagnosed with PTSD following the crash, Kathy Apostolidis believes community service would have been a more appropriate punishment.

'I thought (the sentence) was heavy-handed actually. I was surprised, I thought "wow, that's a lot",' Ms Apostolidis said

'We tend to forget that it was an accident'.   

The Ballarat father also has the support of media personalities, including 3AW broadcaster Justin Smith, who has been raising awareness for what he has slammed as an 'unjust' sentence.

'We've seen years and years of lenient sentencing, and all of a sudden they've just decided to get tough and they've done it on a good guy,' Smith said. 

'The Montague Street Bridge has been hit (by buses and trucks) a couple of hundred times before. Jack Aston has only done what people have done before, and he's been absolutely buried for it'.   

Aston penned an emotional letter to his former employer, Gold Bus Ballarat, saying the prison system has tried to destroy his self esteem, self respect and morals.

The company has supported Aston and his family since the crash, covering court costs and visiting their former driver in jail

'In prison, the system tries to take everything from me: my self respect, identity, morals, self esteem, self worth and principles,' Aston wrote from jail.
'After almost six months in the Middleton Prison I know they will never take away my faith in people and my hope. The faith that I have in people is stronger now than it has ever been in good people.

'The generosity of you and your team at Gold Bus has been amazing. Gold Bus feels like a community to me, you all have the biggest hearts that I have known of. It feels like you remember what used to be good.'

Despite Aston having no drugs or alcohol in his system at the time of the crash, his sentence is tougher than a teenager who said he was 'drunk as f**k' when he mowed down revellers outside a Melbourne pub

Party-goer David Dada, then 18, was crushed between Atem's car and another vehicle.

Despite multiple surgeries following the horrific incident, doctors were left with no option but to amputate the teenager's right leg.

Atem and his male passenger took off from the scene on foot, before police arrested him several hours later.

Atem consumed a large amount of alcohol throughout the night, and he had never even been behind the wheel of a car before.

The South Sudanese national could be out of prison in 2021, after being handed a non-parole sentence of just three years. 

An appeal of Aston's sentence will be heard in early October

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7397077/Sudanese-immigrant-guilty-repeatedly-bashing-locals-attacking-teen-machete.html?fbclid=IwAR0EL2jkjfYtNXK3xkdR2MZUZrffz0IYHrCq6qsXsLYxkDY_gxVSUn7RPAk

A refugee who was given asylum in Australia so he could start a new life has been found guilty of repeatedly attacking locals.

Lako Eludas Rasas, 26, faced Brisbane District Court on Monday and pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm, obstructing police and being a public nuisance.

The court heard how he had approached a man outside Roma Street Station in Brisbane and pushing him so hard he broke his thigh bone, NT News reported.

The victim underwent surgery to fix his leg and hip, but spent an additional two weeks in hospital due to complications.

Rasas had only been out of police custody for two weeks when he committed the crime

Judge Julie Ryrie sentenced Rasas to 2.5 years in jail, and told him to get his life under control.

'You will keep going to prison if you don't take control of your life,' she said.

'The victim of your assault provided no provocation to you

'Yet you were persistent as he tried not to engage with you — he turned away from you but you chose to push him to the ground.'

Rasas moved to Queensland from Sudan 17 years ago after witnessing extreme acts of violence in his home country and in a refugee camp where his brother and sister died.

He was constantly in trouble with the law in Darwin and Brisbane after repeatedly bashing residents and becoming a public nuisance

Rasas was jailed in Darwin in 2017 for bashing and robbing the president of Territory's Congolese Community organisation and attacking a teenager with a machete.

Judge Ryrie acknowledged the man's experiences as a child, but said he had to learn to control himself as an adult.

Rasas pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm, obstructing police and public nuisance

Look at the pattern here! Trouble! The lot of theses Africans! Just what the system wanted! Hinder whitey and bring diversity so he's in a mess!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402883/Security-guard-kidnapped-lost-girl-3-mall-sexually-assaulted-DEPORTED.html

A security guard who kidnapped a lost three-year-old girl in a shopping mall and sexually assaulted her will be deported from Australia - as it's revealed he arrived in the country illegally but was allowed to stay
Mohammad Hassan Al Bayati, 30, touched the victim's underwear and exposed his penis in a stairwell away from cameras at DFO Homebush in Sydney's west in December 2016.

The Iraqi man, who arrived to Australia by boat in 2011, will have his permanent protection visa revoked by the Department of Home Affairs.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Al Bayati's crime was 'appalling'.

'He has not only committed an appalling crime against an innocent child but against the country that gave him refuge and a new life,' Mr Morrison told The Daily Telegraph.

Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton has begun the formal process of stripping Al Bayati of his visa, the publication reported.

Mr Morrison said Al Bayati arrived in Australia during 'Labor's hopeless border failures', before being granted a permanent protection visa.

'It's abhorrent and unacceptable that a young child was terrorised by someone that was granted protection in our country,' he said.

He confirmed the predator's visa cancellation was underway and that there was 'no place for him Australia under our government's tough border protection regimen'

Al Bayati faced NSW District Court on Tuesday and was jailed for four-and-a-half years but will be eligible for parole in July 2021.

He was earlier in the year found guilty of kidnapping with intent to obtain sexual gratification, an act of indecency with a victim under 10 years old and indecently assaulting a person under 16.

The guard responded to a report a distressed girl was lost at the mall's playground.

He took her by the hand to the fire exit stairwell – an unmonitored area – where he indecently assaulted her as part of an 11-minute ordeal a week before Christmas

Al Bayati walked the toddler back to the playground where her seven-year-old sister was crying because she couldn't find her younger sibling.

When the mother returned to her children from shopping, she was berated by Al Bayati for leaving the two girls unsupervised.

'The gall of the offender to lecture the mother about the dangers and risks of leaving her in the play area when he ended up being the greatest risk is one of the most curious parts in this matter,' Judge Pickering said in sentencing

'Any mother should be entitled to leave their children in a busy shopping centre and not have any belief or expectation that someone who is actually there to look after the interests of people shopping in the centre will then create harm in themselves

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402223/Wild-brawl-erupts-BP-service-station-Bankstown-Sydney-one-man-allegedly-holds-knife.html

A wild brawl has erupted at a BP service station with one man brandishing a massive kitchen knife because he 'was about to cut onions'.

The fight kicked off at the Chapel Street service station at Bankstown, in Sydney's south-west, at about 6.45pm on Tuesday evening.

A shirtless man and another brandishing a knife allegedly ambushed a trio of youths at the petrol station.

The incident broke out when two men - caught on CCTV - approached a group of three friends outside the service station.

The three men quickly run away, with an 18-year-old man hiding behind a car before being cornered seconds later.

The two alleged attackers are then caught on camera punching and kicking him, with a kitchen knife clearly visible in the hand of one.

Dozens of police were quickly on the scene.

Tyson Faye, 19, and Lahai Boima, 26, were arrested and taken to Bankstown Police Station

Faye was charged with affray, common assault and breach of bail.

Boima was charged with affray, common assault and being armed with intent to commit indictable offence.

Both men appeared in Bankstown Local Court on Wednesday, where they were granted bail

'I just went next door to borrow a knife to come start cooking, just to cut the onions... I had the knife in my pocket but then after that they started a fight... I had to do what I had to do,' Boima told reporters outside court

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7405963/Wanted-man-distinctive-facial-tattoos-red-nose-hunted-alleged-ice-offences.html

Police are seeking a man with distinctive facial tattoos, a mullet and a red nose in relation to a series of serious offences.

Jarome Raymond Fonua, 24, from the Tamaki Makaurau region of New Zealand, is wanted for alleged offences including assault and possession for supply of meth.

He also allegedly participated in an organised criminal group
Fonua has several facial tattoos, which include 'Comanchero' under his right eye and a diamond with a one per cent under his left eye
The Price is Reich!