Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7292563/Notorious-Mohamed-Skaf-gang-rapist-says-no-empathy-victims-wants-released.html

Mohammed Skaf was 17 when he was sentenced to 32 years behind bars for his part in a series of violent gang rapes which shocked Sydney ahead of the 2000 Olympic Games.

He later had that sentence slashed to 22 years on appeal.

Now 36, Skaf is still remorseless and claims he should be set free, telling The Sunday Telegraph he poses no danger to society despite his crimes being described as 'worse than murder' by a judge

He also refuses to apologise to the women whose testimonies landed him behind bars.

Skaf was among a group Lebanese-Australian men, including his brother Bilal, who brutally gang-raped six women and girls, one as young as 14, in 2000.

But he maintains his innocence - and says both he and his brother were the victims of an unfortunate case of mistaken identity.

'I'm not a danger to society and I'm not a rapist. What she alleged against me wasn't true... I shouldn't have been in jail to begin with,' he said.

He also confessed he feels no empathy toward his accuser, questioning how he could ever 'have empathy for someone that wasn't raped by me
The woman in question was just 16 at the time of the assaults.

She considered the younger Skaf brother a friend and agreed to go to Gosling Park in Greenacre with him

August 10th, 2000: Two teenagers (one 17 and the other 18) were offered drugs. They were taken by car to the gang, who were waiting at Northcote Park in Greenacre.

They were forced to perform sex acts on eight men. 

August 12th, 2000: Mohammed took a 16-year-old friend to his brother and friends. Bilal and another male raped the girl in front of 12 men.

August 30th, 2000: Woman known only as Ms C was raped by Mohamed who told her he was going to 'f**k her Leb style'.

She was taken to a separate location and raped and assaulted by 14 men for for six hours.

September 4th, 2000: Two girls were attacked at a train station and taken to a home where they were assaulted by three men over a five hour period

It was there that she was raped by Bilal Skaf and another man while 12 others watched on and laughed at her.

She managed to escape and told police of her ordeal - including having a gun put to her head.

But Skaf argued he never sexually assaulted her.

'It was a girl that I was seeing,' he said. 'She accused my brother of sexual assault. He wasn't actually there.'   

He also denied any involvement in the sexual assault of another woman at a train station.

The woman, known only as Ms C, identified Skaf as the offender and told the court he said 'I'm going to f**k you Leb style' moments prior to the assault.

She was then taken to another location where she was sexually assaulted by 14 men in total and hosed down and called an 'Aussie pig' in a six hour ordeal.

Skaf is eligible for parole. He has served the minimum sentence but authorities are hesitant to release him from prison due to his lack of remorse.

During a hearing last month, the Serious Offenders Review Council labelled Skaf a 'menace to society' adding that he has not shown remorse for his actions.

'It appears that he still blames the victims for his offending, has no victim empathy and refuses to take responsibility for his actions

I wish Australia still had death penalty at times! This dirty Leb and friends sure deserve it! It is right to not let him back in the community!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7295435/Inside-Sydneys-youth-crime-epidemic-rival-gangs-post-terrifying-footage-street-violence.html

Shocking footage has emerged of rival youth gangs in Sydney modelling themselves on some of Los Angeles' toughest street gangs
The online videos show violent brawls breaking out in broad daylight amid escalating tensions between the groups. 

A police strike force has been established to investigate the youth crime epidemic in Sydney's west and south-west.

One video shows youths connected to the 21 District gang as they launch an assault on another group outside Fairfield train station
The shocking footage posted to YouTube earlier this month was captioned 'straight hands — no knifes like OneFour the dogs', a reference to a rival Mount Druitt gang.

Another disturbing video uploaded shows two men punching each other at Sydenham train station as others cheered them on, The Daily Telegraph reported.

Nine males are currently before the courts in relation to a brawl witnessed by shocked onlookers outside a busy Parramatta shopping centre last month

Some of the youth gangs are reportedly linked to last week's Kariong juvenile justice riots on the Central Coast.

Recent violence has prompted NSW Police to set up Strike Force Imbala three weeks ago, which consists of 20 detectives and analysis experts.

'They are very much into the rap culture talking about (Los Angeles rival gangs) The Crips and Bloods and other violent groups,' one officer told The Daily Telegraph.

'This is about being on the front foot and also letting these young members know if you want to be part of a gang you are going to be targeted for police attention.'

Daily Mail Australia has contacted NSW Police for further comment, which is expected to release more details about the new strike force on Monday.
Children as young as 13 are joining gangs and are often still active in their early 20s.

'There is the danger that if you don't get to some of those involved early they are recruited by proper criminal gangs like the bikies,' Western Sydney University lecturer and former NSW detective Dr Mike Kennedy told the publication.

The recent violence comes as Sydney rap group One Four gains notoriety online with a song about street warfare

The group, who shares its name with the Mount Druitt youth gang, has attracted more than one million YouTube views since March with clip for its hit single Shanks and Shivs

The rap group are not gang members themselves and say the name comes from the year they were established.

'All characters in this music video are entirely fictional and are used for entertainment purposes only,' a disclaimer on the YouTube clip states

Looks like they are either Blacks or Islanders . Why do they always blank out the faces now? They worried that people will really know serious crooks are consistently blacks now?

They want to be like some LA gangster hip hop star? Australia has nothing to do with Compton ! What do they think? Maybe I can start off like Ice Cube or Snoop Dogg and be tough talking about crime only to wind up making movies and being a pimp?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Fairfield (in Sydney) was pure Gook when I was in that area (Liverpool) in the early 80's. So they added Africoons to the Mud-Mix. Let's watch them kill each other!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StNJ4_ni37o&ab_channel=PanosFil
Melbourne Cosplayers pretend to rough-up Gooks for cash and cameras

Niggers probably did this and it's being covered up - let the poor bastard die with respect at 23

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7295257/Father-man-23-coma-falling-multi-storey-car-park-urges-doctors-let-die.html
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7304455/Teenage-boy-bashed-notorious-gang-known-Greater-West-2770-outside-McDonalds.html

A 14-year-old boy has suffered severe facial injuries after he was bashed by a notorious gang outside a McDonald's, as hostility between Western Sydney gangs reaches boiling point
The teenager was beaten up and robbed by gang members who shouted 'Greater West 2770' at Quaker's Hill McDonald's in Sydney on Saturday night, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The boy, whose identity remains hidden, was with friends at the fast food outlet when he was asked for a cigarette by a man who wasn't known to him.

The gang member and his friends were about to leave, before he went back over to the boy for a second time.

'He pushed me and I said 'what are you doing? I've done nothing wrong,' the boy said

The boy said the man then tried to punch him before cornering him.

Several men - who the boy described as Samoan appearance and between 18-20-years-old - then came over and started punching him in the face.

He said the men stole his Tommy Hilfiger bum bag and Gucci hat.

'I pushed them out the way and ran into the McDonald's. My socks were wet and I yelled "help," the boy said.

McDonald's workers locked the boy inside to keep him safe, but a man managed to run inside and shout 'Greater West 2770' before fleeing

The victim suffered bruising to his cheeks and his chin was left bleeding from the assault.

New South Wales Police confirmed they are investigating the incident, but so far no charges have been laid.

Animosity between gangs in Western Sydney have reached boiling point, causing police to establish Strike Force Imbala to combat youth gang violence in the region. 

The strike force was set up at the beginning of July following a violent brawl outside Westfield Shopping Centre in Parramatta. 

Nine people were charged after two groups of males - two of which had knives -blocked traffic on the busy street on June 18

Shocking footage emerged this week of rival youth gangs modelling themselves on some of Los Angeles' toughest street gangs.

One video shows youths connected to the 21 District gang as they launch an assault on another group outside Fairfield train station.

The shocking footage posted to YouTube earlier this month was captioned 'straight hands — no knifes like OneFour the dogs', a reference to rival Mount Druitt gang OneFour
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The desperate messages a teenage girl sent to friends begging for help when she was abducted after her Year 12 formal, held hostage in a house and gang raped by three men for 14 hours

* Two men involved in gang raped of a girl after her school formal have been jailed
* Ruhi Dagdanasar, 50, and another mate raped the 18-year-old in November 2016
* Third man Mustafa Yucebasoglu fled to Turkey afterward and remains on the run
* Her ordeal started when she got into a car she mistakenly believed to be an Uber
* The group plied the girl with drugs and alcohol and held her hostage for 14 hours
* She sent desperate text messages to friends and family begging them for help

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7308853/Sydney-gang-rape-victim-sent-harrowing-texts-begging-friends-help.html

These are the harrowing text messages a school girl sent her best friend begging for help after being was subjected to one of the worst gang rapes in Australian history.

The 18-year-old was on her way home after her Year 12 formal in western Sydney, in 2016,  when she drunkenly got into a car she believed to be an Uber.

Instead, the car was being driven by Mustafa Yucebasoglu who drove her to a nearby location and raped her.

He then took her to a house where Ruhi Dagdanasar, 50, and another friend - who legally can not be named - plied her with drugs and raped her multiple times.

When the men finally stopped 14 hours later, the terrified girl managed to escape into another room and text her friends: 'I got drugged and raped last night... please come quick, he's coming back'.
The horrific details of the teenager's ordeal can be revealed after Dagdanasar and her other attacker were jailed for 20 years in the NSW District Court last month.

Yucebasoglu fled to Turkey after the incident and remains on the run.

Court documents seen by Daily Mail Australia reveal the horrific details of the case, which began at the young girl's Year 12 formal on Tuesday, November 9 2016.

The girl had been heavily pre-drinking before the event at an upmarket venue in Marsfield, western Sydney, and continued to celebrate at an 'after party' nearby.

About 1.30am the girl left the party alone and 'stumbled' out onto the street, before she called her friend and asked him to pick her up.

He declined but offered to order her an Uber, however she was so drunk he could not work out her location, and the lift home was never arranged

Court documents said the girl, who was heavily intoxicated, spent the next few hours walking around Auburn before mistakenly getting into a car she thought was an Uber booked for her.

At 3.08am she called another friend who recalls her being drunk and hearing a male voice in the background. It is believed this man was Yucebasoglu.

After being raped the first time in a car by Yucebasoglu, he drove her to a house in Glenwood where his two friends were waiting ....

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7317205/Drill-rap-group-Onefour-Sydneys-west-concert-Octavian-shut-down.html

Australia's first drill rap group claim their concert has been cancelled by police as authorities work to crackdown on gang violence.

Onefour, from Mount Druitt in Western Sydney, were due to perform as a supporting act for London rapper Octavian on August 14.

But the group claim the show was shut down after police interfered, with authorities allegedly pressuring the venue to cancel the show

The move comes just weeks after New South Wales Police created Strike Force Imbala to crack down on an epidemic of youth crime in Sydney's west

But the group claim they aren't involved in criminal activity, and despite sharing a moniker with a gang from the same area, say they named after the year they formed.

Onefour say they are just trying to find a way to get off the streets and see their music as the best way to do that.

'This is the third time the NSW Police have pressured the venue we were due to perform at and it's getting f***ing frustrating,' the group wrote on Facebook.

The rappers said they had played three shows already without any issues before the shut down of their performance with Octavian

'They want us to get us off the street, yet they won't give us a chance to. We've played three shows with no problems, yet they're still trying to shut us down.

'While we're trying to work and be productive, they want to flex their authority.'

Promoter BBE confirmed tickets were no longer on sale for the August 14 event.

'We regret to announce that due to circumstances well outside of our control, our planned FOMO Warm Up Party ft. Octavian and OneFour can no longer go ahead,' they said

'We, along with the Artists set to perform at the show are absolutely devastated by this news, but this was not a decision we had any say in.'

Onefour is drill rap group that was created after the members were introduced to the sound of the UK's Harlem Spartans.

Drill rap was born out of Chicago in the early 2010s and often features dark and violent lyrics.

Onefour has developed a cult following online, with singles 'Shanks and Shivs', 'The Message' and 'Spot the Difference' racking up millions of views on YouTube

'Drill' music, a hip-hop subgenre, is driving feuding gang wars in Britain, community leaders have warned.

Hundreds of videos on YouTube feature UK rappers threatening and provoking people from rival areas in London.

To 'drill' means to fight or scrap and the violent lyrics focus on gang life, drugs, guns and killing.

In one video viewed nearly three million times, rapper Digga D boasts about having to bleach his knife after using it to attack someone.

In another, entitled 'Mummy's Kitchen', rappers Loski and Mayski, who are thought to be Londoners, boast about taking a blade from the family home.

In the videos, which are filmed across the city, performers take care to ensure their faces are covered.

In Australia the genre has been adopted by rap group OneFour, from Sydney's west

But they say pending court cases have prevented them from touring, causing them to rely on social media to release their music videos.

Their latest run-in with the police have left the group fed-up and frustrated. 

The rappers said their music was a way to express what life was like growing up on the violent streets of Sydney's western suburbs.

'We dress different out here. Talk different. The slang's different,' group member YP told Vice News.

'The music meant we could put our lives in a story. We went with the UK, not the US, because we can't relate to shootings.

'We can relate to stabbings and punch-ons though.'

NSW Police Strike Force Imbara was set up earlier this year in an attempt to prevent gang violence between groups in Sydney's west.

'This is designed to stop the problem before it becomes a serious problem,' one officer told The Daily Telegraph.

'They are very much into the rap culture talking about [rival US gangs] The Crips and Bloods and other violent groups.'

The operation was introduced following a series of violence incidents throughout the city.

Police said two main groups, representing the 'greater west' and 'inner west' districts have a long-standing gang rivalry.

Daily Mail Australia contacted Onefour and New South Wales Police for comment

Looks like a scene from the new "Fast and Furious" film "Hobbs and Shaw" where "The Rock" and his co-conut family / friends are about to bash people up!

Shocking! If NZ gave them passports to be here and they break the law, send them back!

Clean this place up! Who wants Los Angeles styles Gang problems here! For that matter who wants African UK gang problems here?
We need White Australia policy again, good UK immigrants of 59 years ago. The White working class Bon Scotts and the Young brothers (they weren't Angels but they were in comparison to London's black gangsters). We don't want :-London African crooks who sing about drugs and violence.
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top