Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Import Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Sat 30 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Quote from: WhitePower12 on Sat 06 Jul 2019
INDIANS ARE PARASITES IN AUSTRLIA, RAPING YOUNG WHITE GIRLS AND STEALING WHITEMAN JOBS.
TIME WE HAD SOME GOOD OLD FASHION PPEST CONTROL CALLED ETHNIC CLEANSING. ;D

You'll find most Asians are sneaky parasites. They live in corrupt nations and are basically "ants in the hill" they don't care about who they:- trick,B/S, steal or hurt as long as they get to where they need to go! They've been around the block and if you think you won't get shonked , think again!

Employers love them because the work for nothing and rarely challenge a boss who is keen to exploit. Look around in :- Nursing, Child care Retail and Hospitality now! Where do Australians work?!
They take money out of our economy to fund their own. Like bees bringing pollen back to their hive!
Many Australians have to fight against them conspiring to stitch them up at work and face them using their own language to exclude non speakers from listening.

When you visit some of these places you know what I am talking about! Some places look good in tourist brochures but every rose has it's thorn. They'll charm their way into your pocket.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219679/Immigrant-reveals-foreigners-exploiting-protection-visas-stay-longer-Australia.html

An immigrant has lifted the lid on how foreigners are exploiting protection visas to stay longer in Australia and make more money.

Malaysian man Nazuan Apis said he was approached with the proposition while working at Robinvale, in north-west Victoria, in 2016.

He had initially arrived in Australia on a three-month online tourist visa and picked up seasonal farm work, The Australian reported.

Mr Apis knew he was likely to overstay his visa as he wanted to make more money.

So when a Malaysian work agent approached him offering him a protection visa, he seized the opportunity

'He told me that if I wanted to stay in Australia I should apply for a protection visa. He said he could arrange it all for me for $100,' he said.

A protection visa allows foreigners to remain in Australia permanently so long as they arrived in the country on a valid visa.

Applicants must be a refugee or meet the complementary protection criteria.

Mr Apis along with 15 of his Malaysian housemates applied for protection through the same agent.

All he had to do was fill in the form and have local police authorise it.

Mr Apis spent more than year working around Australia before he decided to return to his home country to be with his wife and second born child.

When he approached customs officers at the airport and told them his history, he claims he was warned to 'never come again

A parliamentary committee this year described the trend of taking out protection visas to extend visa stays as an 'organised scam'.

It found Malaysians were the highest number of visa overstayers and the second-highest number of protection visa applicants.

A February report revealed that authorities spent almost $50 million processing 26,247 protection visa applications from Malaysians between 2016-17.

Despite the staggering figure, only 168 were successful.

Mr Apis said on his return to his home country, friends asked him how they could make the most money.

'Everyone was asking me how to go to Australia, how to get work there, what place could they go to make money.'

The Malaysian government this week acknowledged the scam and is now working with Australian authorities to tamp down on the rort.

Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant ­Services and Multicultural Affairs David Coleman pointed out the number of protection visas had dropped in Australia

'Less than 0.25 per cent of ­people apply for protection and 95 per cent of those are refused and are required to return home,' he said

From January to May 31 this year, 3,181 protection visa applications were lodged from Malaysian people alone -down from 4,663 during the same period last year

Is there a war in Malaysia? A coup? Genocides? What do they need protection from? With the white Australia policy it stopped these "insect people" from raping our nation and the people that implemented it realised Asians were took hard to compete with and drove down living standards because they " live off the smell of an oily rag"!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Lice-Nigga Ruv Ritrr Boy Rong Time ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7254949/Chinese-man-touched-toddlers-penis-avoids-conviction-sign-affection.html

An elderly Chinese man who touched a toddler's penis while he was in a swimming pool changing room has avoided a conviction as the practice is acceptable behaviour in China.

Changfu Ren, 79, has appeared in Christchurch District Court in New Zealand to face sentencing over the incident in August last year.

The grandfather, who moved to New Zealand since 2009, was in the changing rooms of the Pioneer Recreation and Sport Centre when he approached the child who was with his father

The small boy was getting changed when Ren began to laugh. He then reached over and touched the boy's penis in a flicking motion.

He laughed again and gently pinched the boy's penis before the father told him to stop, Stuff reported.

The boy had reminded Ren of his grandson in China who he missed, Ren told police.

He said he had been showing affection and was unaware it was an offence in New Zealand

Judge Alistair Garland agreed that it was a 'cultural mistake' and also agreed a conviction would have a 'substantial effect on his self-esteem'.

'The practice needs to be understood in terms of Mr Ren's culture, which places a much higher status or value on male children than female children. Genitals were perceived as a symbol of the revered male gender.'

Ren was discharged without conviction.

He had already apologised to the boy's parents and paid $1,000 as compensation to go towards the child's education

:-\NZ mud crime. Very peculiar culture they have if they think this business is acceptable?!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-train-assault-man-arrested-after-victims-quick-thinking/9194cd4e-5849-41db-a77b-9fb459929ccd

A * Curry muncher man has been charged after allegedly assaulting a woman on board a Sydney train last week.
Police were able to track the alleged offender down thanks to victim's quick thinking, taking a photo of him with her smartphone before he was able to flee.

The 19-year-old woman was travelling on a train from St James to Auburn on Friday when the alleged assault happened just before 6pm
"I realised his arm, his elbow is underneath my breast. I grabbed my purse tighter, I moved him away and I moved towards the left, towards the window more," the victim exclusively told 9News.

"He got his backpack, put it on his lap, and shoved it towards my thigh and his thigh, so he got his hand and he started touching me.
"If I had fallen asleep who knows what that guy would have done to me."

The woman contacted police and provided a statement and the photo she took of the alleged offender

Just a few hours after appealing to the public for help, police tracked down the alleged offender and arrested him outside a house in Auburn at about 4pm yesterday.
He was taken to Auburn police station and charged with assault with an act of indecency

He was granted conditional bail and is expected to appear at Burwood Local Court on August 15.

"I want to acknowledge the victim's brave and clever act in discreetly capturing an image of her alleged attacker, ultimately leading to yesterday's arrest," Detective Superintendent Brad Monk said.

Police are also seeking help in locating another two offenders who have allegedly assaulted women on Sydney public transport.
Another 18-year-old woman was allegedly indecently assaulted by a man while on a bus travelling from Parramatta to Baulkham Hills about 1.50pm on March 3.

That man is described as Indian Sub-Continental appearance, aged in his late 20s. He is pictured with short dark hair and facial hair, wearing a short-sleeve navy collared shirt, blue jeans, and grey shoes

A 14-year-old girl was also allegedly indecently assaulted by a man on a bus travelling from Blacktown to Glenwood about 3:25pm on May 30.
The man police believe can assist inquiries is described as Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance, with a medium build. He is pictured with medium-length dark hair, wearing a beige collared jumper, and dark pants.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7284119/Brutal-moment-child-kicked-punched-head-three-young-thugs-Geelong-gang-attack.html

A child has been brutally punched and kicked in the head by three young thugs at a bus stop in Melbourne.

Two of the attackers frantically punched the victim in the face at the Moorabool Street bus stop in Geelong on Wednesday night before a third runs over and kicked him in the head.

The victim dropped to the ground and the group continue to assault him and one of the men demanded to 'take it off c***.'

While two of the young men continue to punch and kick the victim as he violently screamed, one of the other attackers stole the victim's shoes

The video was shared on a Geelong Facebook page.

'The footage will be getting handed into the Police very shortly and every assailants face is nice and clear in the video,' the post stated

'If you have any information regarding this assault, either go to the police or come and talk in the inbox and we're happy to take the information to the police for you.'

Victoria Police told Daily Mail Australia they had not received any reports of the assault

Commenters were disgusted by the vicious assault, and said they hoped the attackers were caught.

'Our judicial system is so great in Geelong. I guarantee these p****s will get a McDonald's voucher and a new car,' one person said.

'Multiple kicks to the head from multiple assailant's while the victim is down and defenceless. One-punch laws are pretty strict. How about proportional justice?' another said

'Absolutely sickening and cowardly act,' another person said

video on the original is brutal! It seems like the adversaries here had dark skin? Camera angle isn't clear.Being Geelong I'd say it was Africans it has hall marks of either:- Coconuts, Africans or Boongs! 
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7291789/Bisexual-Indian-immigrant-52-touched-14-year-old-girl-Sydney-bus.html

A middle-aged man living in Australia on a humanitarian visa has been granted bail, accused of sexually touching a schoolgirl on a Sydney bus

Ashok Bhatia, 52, fronted Parramatta Bail Court on Saturday after allegedly indecently assaulted a 14-year-old schoolgirl on a bus near Blacktown about 3.30pm on May 30.

After a public appeal this week, police arrested and charged him on Friday evening at a Surry Hills home.

The girl was wearing partial school uniform and Bhatia had admitted the man seen on CCTV in the girl's presence was him, the court heard

His lawyer told the court Bhatia's bisexuality was the factor in him coming to Australia on a humanitarian visa from India two years ago.

He is currently studying IT at TAFE and living on welfare payments, the court was told.

'I concede the offence is serious ... (but) it's still a case where it's the evidence of the complainant against the evidence of Mr Bhatia,' the Legal Aid lawyer said

Bhatia was granted a Working With Children permit in the weeks before the alleged incident, he told the court.

Magistrate Paul Mulroney said there was 'a pretty robust circumstantial case' against the Indian national.

'One of the things (making it a strong case) is the prompt complaint by the alleged victim and the state of distress that was observed in her,' he said.

Mr Mulroney expressed concern Bhatia would commit a further serious offence - 'particularly against a vulnerable person' - but said conditions could mitigate the risk.

Those conditions include surrendering his passport, reporting to police three times a week and being banned from being in the presence of children under the age of 16 unless with another adult.

He also can't go within five kilometres of Blacktown bus interchange except to attend court.

He's next due to face Blacktown Local Court on August 6

What a reason for a humanitarian visa " I am a bi!"
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7292563/Notorious-Mohamed-Skaf-gang-rapist-says-no-empathy-victims-wants-released.html

Mohammed Skaf was 17 when he was sentenced to 32 years behind bars for his part in a series of violent gang rapes which shocked Sydney ahead of the 2000 Olympic Games.

He later had that sentence slashed to 22 years on appeal.

Now 36, Skaf is still remorseless and claims he should be set free, telling The Sunday Telegraph he poses no danger to society despite his crimes being described as 'worse than murder' by a judge

He also refuses to apologise to the women whose testimonies landed him behind bars.

Skaf was among a group Lebanese-Australian men, including his brother Bilal, who brutally gang-raped six women and girls, one as young as 14, in 2000.

But he maintains his innocence - and says both he and his brother were the victims of an unfortunate case of mistaken identity.

'I'm not a danger to society and I'm not a rapist. What she alleged against me wasn't true... I shouldn't have been in jail to begin with,' he said.

He also confessed he feels no empathy toward his accuser, questioning how he could ever 'have empathy for someone that wasn't raped by me
The woman in question was just 16 at the time of the assaults.

She considered the younger Skaf brother a friend and agreed to go to Gosling Park in Greenacre with him

August 10th, 2000: Two teenagers (one 17 and the other 18) were offered drugs. They were taken by car to the gang, who were waiting at Northcote Park in Greenacre.

They were forced to perform sex acts on eight men. 

August 12th, 2000: Mohammed took a 16-year-old friend to his brother and friends. Bilal and another male raped the girl in front of 12 men.

August 30th, 2000: Woman known only as Ms C was raped by Mohamed who told her he was going to 'f**k her Leb style'.

She was taken to a separate location and raped and assaulted by 14 men for for six hours.

September 4th, 2000: Two girls were attacked at a train station and taken to a home where they were assaulted by three men over a five hour period

It was there that she was raped by Bilal Skaf and another man while 12 others watched on and laughed at her.

She managed to escape and told police of her ordeal - including having a gun put to her head.

But Skaf argued he never sexually assaulted her.

'It was a girl that I was seeing,' he said. 'She accused my brother of sexual assault. He wasn't actually there.'   

He also denied any involvement in the sexual assault of another woman at a train station.

The woman, known only as Ms C, identified Skaf as the offender and told the court he said 'I'm going to f**k you Leb style' moments prior to the assault.

She was then taken to another location where she was sexually assaulted by 14 men in total and hosed down and called an 'Aussie pig' in a six hour ordeal.

Skaf is eligible for parole. He has served the minimum sentence but authorities are hesitant to release him from prison due to his lack of remorse.

During a hearing last month, the Serious Offenders Review Council labelled Skaf a 'menace to society' adding that he has not shown remorse for his actions.

'It appears that he still blames the victims for his offending, has no victim empathy and refuses to take responsibility for his actions

I wish Australia still had death penalty at times! This dirty Leb and friends sure deserve it! It is right to not let him back in the community!
The Price is Reich!