Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7646283/Chef-chased-burglar-bedroom-pleads-not-guilty-murder-intruder-died.html

An apprentice chef chased and killed a man who'd broken into his home after finding the burglar in a bedroom, a court has heard

In his opening address to a Newcastle Supreme Court jury on Monday, crown prosecutor Wayne Creasey SC said Benjamin Batterham had a legal right to pursue the burglar - Ricky Slater - and restrain him until police arrived, but no right to attack him and 'exact some sort of revenge'.

Mr Creasey said after Batterham repeatedly punched Slater, 34, and put him in a choke-hold, he told responding police: 'Give me two minutes with him. I'll kill the dog.'

Defence barrister Winston Terracini SC said Batterham, who has pleaded not guilty to murder, was having a drink with a friend when he saw Slater in his Hamilton home about 3.20am on March 26, 2016.

Mr Terracini said Batterham was entitled to chase the intruder and 'defend his home and his family'.

Slater had stolen things of value to Batterham including his partner's purse and his daughter's headband before running off from the Newcastle home.

The defence barrister said Batterham chased and tackled Slater and a struggle ensued in the driveway of a nearby house. The burglar bit the chef and kicked at him, the court heard

The forensic pathologist who conducted the autopsy confirmed there were 'very little injuries on the deceased man consistent with a violent struggle' and Slater had not been beaten or strangled to death, Mr Terracini told the jury.

The defence case was Batterham never intended to kill Slater or cause him serious harm and the chef was not doing anything unlawful or dangerous given the circumstances of the case

But the prosecutor claimed Batterham took things too far - especially when concerned neighbours tried to get him off Slater, who was crying out 'I can't breathe, I can't breathe'.

One neighbour claimed she heard a man during the struggle say 'I'm going to crack your head like an Easter egg
Mr Creasey said another neighbour, police officer Peter Mahon, saw Batterham punch Slater a number of times to the head when he was on top of him, pinning him to the ground with his left arm around his neck.

Batterham was telling Slater: 'You motherf***ing piece of s***. How dare you break into my daughter's bedroom. She's only seven months old

His partner and baby daughter were not at home when Slater broke in.

When Mr Mahon told Batterham to let Slater go, the chef said: 'No, he will try to run.'

Mr Creasey said when Batterham did eventually relax his grip, Slater bit him on the hand, which enraged the chef and made him even more aggressive.

The prosecutor told the jury the cause of Slater's death would be a critical issue in the trial.

The 178-centimetre tall, obese Slater - who weighed 118 kilograms - was high on ice and had scarring to his heart because of his regular drug use. He also suffered liver disease.

Slater had the first of three cardiac arrests when paramedics arrived at 3.47am and died the next day from a lack of oxygen to the brain.

The trial, before Justice Desmond Fagan, continues

Looks like an Abo mud! Whitey gets in crap for protecting family from this intruder!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7700425/Aboriginal-man-fights-life-mowed-police-car-bungled-arrest.html

An Indigenous man is in critical condition after suffering serious head injuries when a police car trying to cut him off on a footpath ran him down

The 23-year-old man was rushed to the Royal Adelaide Hospital after being struck down in Alice Springs on Monday at 8.20pm.

Eyewitness Greg Cusack told the NT News he saw the young man running away from police along Nicker Nigger Crescent. 

'Then some police in an unmarked white four wheel drive sped around the corner and drove alongside them,' Mr Cusack said.

'The car flew up the gutter to cut him off on the footpath but he didn't see it coming.

'I saw him bounce right off the front of that car like a rag doll and he didn't get up.'

Police said the 'serious custody incident' would be investigated.

First aid was administered at the scene before the man was rushed to hospital by air.

Officers were responding to reports of a man carrying a knife near businesses on Larapinta Drive. 

Northern Territory Police Association president Paul McCue told Daily Mail Australia they were informed of the situation

'The NTPA is aware of an incident overnight in which a 23-year-old man was injured during an attempted arrest in Alice Springs,' Mr McCue said.

'Our representatives are on the ground in Alice Springs providing support to the officers involved.'

The young man remains in a critical condition

Seems to me NT Police are trying to cull them of late?

They don't call them "boongs" for no reason
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7745343/Townsville-Darwins-crime-problems-listed-worst-world.html

Darwin is now considered more dangerous than several capital cities in Africa and South and Central America.

A traveller-supplied database lists Darwin at 56th spot in the Numbeo Crime Rankings - ahead of Nairobi in Kenya, Guadalajara in Mexico, Bogota in Colombia and Brasilia in Brazil.

Townsville, Queensland, also makes the 'worst 100' rankings, coming in at 62nd, with worse crime than Harare, Zimbabwe and Jacksonville in Florida. 

The list names 356 of the worst criminal locations in the world, using a scale between zero and 100 to estimate the level of crime in cities.

High Aboriginal Population

Both Townsville and Darwin are considered to have a 'high' level of crime, with Darwin recording a rating of 60.98 and Townsville a rating of 60.29.

While the ratings are high compared to other cities, the worst criminal hotspot in the world is believed to be Caracas in Venezuela with a rating of 84.92.

Sitting in second place is Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea at 84.06 and third is Pietermaritzburg in South Africa with a rating of 81.92. 

Townsville Labor MP Coralee O'Rourke said comparing the city to other crime hotpots was 'offensive to residents', Nine News reported.

But when it comes to figuring out a solution to the growing youth crime problem, 'nothing is off the table'.

The regional Queensland city has found to have a high rate of break-ins, car theft, drug use and property damage.

Over the past 12 months Queensland police statistics revealed there were a total of 31,932 offences, with 3,005 related to break-ins, 2,232 for property damage and 6,104 for drug offences.

Townsville also has a very low 'safety index' as many people do not feel safe walking through the city alone at night

Ms O'Rourke said there has been a growing youth crime problem and admitted there needs to be something done about it.

'We know that crime is an issue and everyone in Townsville deserves the right to feel safe,' she said.

Meanwhile crime has also increased in Darwin over the past three years, with worries about homes being broken into sitting high on the crime index.

The safety index is also low, with most people feeling unsafe while walking through Darwin alone at night

The biggest offence in Darwin is property damage, with 1,984 reported in the last year alone, closely followed by assault with 1,707 offences recorded in the past year.

Overall for the 12 month period ending September 2019 compared to the year prior, the total reported offences in Darwin dropped by 5 per cent

Ridiculous! Australian major towns worse than third world states! This "Boong , protected species "free for all has beared this rotten fruit".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

On Thursday GoFundMe released its annual Giving Report, which shows the fundraisers that won the hearts, minds and wallets of the nation in 2019.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2019/12/12/israel-folau-koalas-gofundme

At the top sits the Port Macquarie Koala Hospital, which raised more than $1.9 million to "help thirsty koalas" after fires ripped through half of their habitat.

The second biggest GoFundMe fundraiser was former Australian Survivor contest Luke Toki's appeal to help his two sons, who have autism, and his daughter, who has cystic fibrosis. Mr Toki went on the popular reality show to raise money for his family but after he was booted off turned to the Australian public – who pitched in more than $550,000 to help the struggling family.

FreeHer, which was run by Sisters Inside Inc, came in third.

It has raised more than $450,000 to pay the warrants of indigenous females locked up in Western Australia for not being able to pay their fines.

In 2017, the Human Rights Law Centre said indigenous women in WA were disproportionately imprisoned for fines they cannot pay.

The campaign, which is still short of its $500,000 target, has helped release more than 100 women from prison.

&:(
There is a bunch of bleeding hearts helping Boongs get a "get out of Gaol free card".
They are a bunch of spoilt kids! Not being able to be held responsible for their own actions! They shouldn't Break the law
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7769837/Cairns-City-Beach-double-stabbing-Girl-12-arrested-rampage.html

A 12-year-old Queensland girl Coon kid has been charged over an alleged stabbing rampage inside a City Beach surf shop that left two people injured.

The girl was standing outside a Cairns shopping centre on Sunday afternoon when she allegedly became aggressive with a group of girls known to her.

She is then said to have pulled out a knife and chased the group, who fled into the City Beach store.

The girl followed them and allegedly stabbed a 16-year-old girl in the arm

A 47-year-old woman who attempted to stop the assault was also allegedly slashed across the arm.

The girl fled but was arrested by police a short time later. It's alleged she spat in the face of a police officer at the watchhouse.

Witness Lora Patalano watched on in horror as the alleged rampage unfolded.

'She wasn't hiding the knife at all,' Ms Patalano told the Cairns Post.

'(The alleged attacker) was saying "I'll have a go at you all, get out of my way",' Ms Patalano said.

The 12-year-old has been charged with wounding and serious assault of a police officer by spitting among other charges.

She has also been charged over two alleged shoplifting incidents prior to the assault

The injuries to the 16-year-old girl and 47-year-old woman were not considered life-threatening

What sort of kid in Cairns of 12 years old wanders about without her folk's supervision? Steals and has the guts to take on an adult with a knife? Got all Abo hallmarks stamped all over it! I don't think it's the young English kids!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Western Australia and Northern Territory worst for the poorest and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders

by Gerry Georgatos | 15 August 2016

https://thestringer.com.au/western-australia-and-northern-territory-worst-for-the-poorest-and-for-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islanders-12113

In comparing national data and measurable indicators in ranking which state and territory jurisdictions are overall 'harshest' on the poorest we find ironically that the nation's two wealthiest jurisdictions, Western Australia and the Northern Territory, which enjoy among the world's highest median incomes, are the nation's harshest on the poorest, with the highest rates of arrest, jailing, homelessness and suicide and the lowest life expectancy medians. Their Aboriginal populations "bear the brunt".

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the national incarceration rate rests at 191 Australian adults per 100,000 adults. However Western Australia's incarceration rate of Aboriginal adult males is 3,686 per 100,000, the world's 2nd highest behind, and constantly competing with, the Black American adult jailing rate.

Western Australia's juvenile detention rate is the highest in the nation and in fact in the world. Australia has the world's highest juvenile detention rate, with the United States ranking 2nd. Three quarters of Western Australia's juvenile detention population is comprised of Aboriginal youth.

The Northern Territory has the world's second highest juvenile detention rate, behind only Western Australia. 94 per cent of the Territory juvenile detention population is comprised of Aboriginal youth. 28 per cent of the Territory's juvenile detention population are aged less than 15 years.

Western Australia and the Northern Territory have the nation's highest homelessness rates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. More than one in four of the nation's homeless are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders.

More than seven per cent of the Northern Territory population is in some form of homelessness however disaggregated to its Aboriginal population, twelve per cent of the Territory's Aboriginal population is in some form of homelessness – around one in eight Aboriginal persons.

Outside natural disasters and civil strife this is one of the world's worst, highest homelessness rates.

Western Australia's Kimberley also has a disturbing homeless rate of more than 6 per cent of the region's population. When disaggregated to its Aboriginal population nearly one in ten are in some form of homelessness.

Western Australia and the Northern Territory have the nation's highest suicide rates and Aboriginal suicide rates for Western Australia and the Northern Territory are among the highest in the world. One in four of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander suicides occur in Western Australia.

Nationally, officially one in 19 of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander deaths are accounted as a suicide – in other words, more than 5 per cent of deaths are a suicide.

The Australian suicide rate is 12 per 100,000 population however the Kimberley's Aboriginal suicide rate is nearly 80 per 100,000 Aboriginal population, and when compared to comparative long-term global data is the 2nd highest in the world behind Greenland's Inuit peoples whose tragic suicide rate is 92 per 100,000.

The highest proportion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders living below the Henderson Poverty Line are found once again in Western Australia and the Northern Territory, with nearly half the Aboriginal population of Western Australia and the Northern Territory living below the poverty line despite both jurisdictions home to the world's highest median wages.

The Aboriginal populations of Western Australia and the Northern Territory live less than anywhere else in the nation. The median age at death in 2014 according to the ABS for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander males was highest in NSW, 57.7 years. That is more than 20 years less than NSW's non-Aboriginal males. It was worst, lowest in Western Australia, where the median age of life was 49.9 years for Aboriginal males and 60 years for females; respectively 28 years and 24.5 years less than the non-Indigenous male and female residents.

The more west and then the more north we journey across the Australian nation the worse the hits on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and the poorest, and you are damned if you're both.

If you are an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander living in Western Australia or the Northern Territory, you have a one in six chance of being jailed, have a one in two chance of living less than 50 years of age and are also within the nation's highest risk groups to inescapable absolute poverty, homelessness and to suicide.

This damning narrative of overall comparators is an indictment of the Western Australian and Northern Territory governments that they are failing to respond to the indisputable compelling data and evidence. Governments and their policy makers forever claim that they respond to evidence, that they drive policy through data but they do not – if only. They need to be called out in order to galvanise urgent reforms and the implementation of authentic ways forward. The data demonstrates the unmet need and the lack of affirmative actions and of the obvious ways forward. Western Australia and the Northern Territory must urgently revisit their tough on crime, mandatory sentencing laws and their culture of punishment.

Threatening Violence:
Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard Runs in Terror from Aboriginal Activists

No arrests were made due to Black Privilege

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2008-03-27/indigenous-communities-top-worst-areas-list/2384284

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has crunched the census figures and not surprisingly, found the 10 worst-off areas in Australia are Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory and Queensland.

The ABS has listed 20 places that are missing out the most through a lack of income, housing, jobs and services.

Jilkminggan on the Northern Territory's Roper River tops the list. Belyuen, also in the NT is ranked second worst, followed by Yarrabar and Palm Island in Queensland.

Aboriginal Social Justice Commissioner Tom Calma warns the federal intervention could be hurting some communities more, and that it is not the locals who have failed.

"They have to take control, but what is the sad situation with a number of these communities is where they have had programs that have been effective, that have been run by the community, they've all be been disempowered of those programs through the intervention," he said.

The Northern Territory Government is optimistic the intervention, as Labor plans to run it, will help.

"Whether it's a race issue or not, there are clear disadvantages in those communities and it is something that both the Northern Territory and the Commonwealth Government are committed to working towards," NT Indigenous Policy Minister Marion Scrymgour said.

But Mr Calma says it depends on how it is handled.

"You can't expect people to take control of their lives if they're being dictated to and governments are trying to control their lives," he said.

Jilkminggan says being named the most disadvantaged place in Australia might not be all bad.

"It might be a good thing. It might be a combination of things where the Government hasn't met its requirements on our community with basic housing and that sort of stuff," CEO Arnold Von Senden said.

"Maybe something will get done now."

That is something people in the least disadvantaged place do not have to worry about. That title went to Barton, in leafy inner city Canberra
The Price is Reich!