Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Territory prisoner numbers have reached an all-time high, with services above capacity.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/nt-correctional-services-above-capacity-as-prisoner-numbers-reach-record-highs/news-story/8c74e4e82023dc042c9fb833c6200ddc

There are 1789 prisoners in NT prisons, which are operating at 108.6 per cent capacity.

NT Correctional Services are implementing a range of measures to manage the growing number of inmates including installing more beds.

Forty reserved beds will be added to the Darwin Correctional Centre to create double bunking in some cells.

Eighteen single rooms are ready with 20 more to be completed by February 28.

Eligible open rated prisoners will be assessed for administrative home detention and others may be transferred to the prerelease work village.

Northern Territory prison occupancy 11 February 2018

• Prisoner numbers reached an highest of 1789, which is 108.6 per cent of design capacity.

• Darwin Correctional Centre — 1077 inmates — 102.8 per cent of design capacity (1003 male — 74 female).

• Alice Springs Correctional Centre — 609 inmates — 121.8 per cent of design capacity (561 male — 48 female).

• Barkly Work Camp — 59 inmates — 118 per cent of design capacity.

• Datjala Work Camp — 44 inmates — 88 per cent of design capacity.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-court/alleged-horror-attack-on-nt-toddler/news-story/d67b11a73f5af9f29aef7989d05edc40

UPDATED: The "shocked" and "horrified" mayor of Tennant Creek has demanded politicians visit his town in the wake of allegations of a brutal sexual assault on a two-year-old girl.

A man, 24, faced Tennant Creek Local Court on Tuesday, charged with sexual intercourse without consent over the incident which left the girl in an induced coma.

It has left the Tennant Creek community reeling and comes only a week after the Closing the Gap report showed much work had to be done to improve the lives of indigenous Australians.

Tennant Creek Mayor Steve Edgington demanded Chief Minister Michael Gunner immediately address the issues plaguing his town.

"My reaction is shock and horror, like many residents of Tennant Creek," he said.

"A sexual assault on any person, let alone a toddler, is a serious crime and simply can't be tolerated in our community," he said.

"I think it's time for the Chief Minister to have a good look at what's going on in Tennant Creek and come down and have a talk with the Aboriginal leaders and the agencies to see what is there, so that all of the agencies can work together to start identifying solutions."

The child's mother and baby brother had flown to Adelaide to be by her side.

"It's understood a party, with alcohol involved, was at the house preceHding the incident," a source said. "A man died in the house several weeks before."

The girl was taken to Alice Springs Hospital on Friday and then on to Adelaide on Saturday for further treatment.

It is understood the little girl had to be put into an induced coma.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

No matter what colour skin a child had, if its life is at risk it should be taken from its family

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/its-time-to-remove-more-atrisk-children-from-their-homes-says-the-head-of-the-northern-territory-stolen-generations-aboriginal-corporation-eileen-cummings/news-story/1fbfb938b9bf552cc9102796c4ef9717

Extract: THE head of the Territory Stolen Generations Aboriginal Corporation says the time has come for more at-risk children to be taken from their dysfunctional families in the wake of the alleged rape of a toddler in Tennant Creek.

Aboriginal Stolen Generator Corporation CEO, Dindu Nuffin, meets The Rock

Eileen Cummings told the NT News no matter what colour skin a child had, if its life is at risk it should be taken from its family.

Ms Cummings said Territory Families should have taken action long ago to remove a two-year -girl — who was allegedly raped — from her home.

"Taking at risk children away from families is not a case of Stolen Generation," Ms Cummings said.

These kids' lives come first and foremost. Nothing else is more important. We have to save our children."

Ms Cummings was taken from her Aboriginal mother as a child along with many other Aboriginal children but said the reasons for removal was a different Government agenda.

"I was taken away from my mother but those circumstances have nothing to do with what is happening in Tennant Creek and should in no way be treated as similar," Ms Cummings said.

"It was because I had brown skin and my mother was black and my father white. So they took us away and put us into missions and settlements, but they never allowed us to understand our own Aboriginality and culture." Your black grandmother probably gave you to the mission to save you from the standard tribal filicide of mixed-race desert rats. i.e. You're lucky your head wasn't caved-in with a rock by your black mother or your black uncle or your black auntie; you're lucky to be alive, so quit whinging!

Ms Cumming said she worked in the domestic violence and sexual abuse unit with the Territory Government for a number of years.

"All the time we must be thinking of the safety of the child and that is the way I have always worked with the families in the communities," she said. "I felt really terrible about what happened to that little girl. I was almost crying when I read the NT News about it.

"And then when I got phone calls from people in Tennant Creek saying people had been trying to get that little girl out of that situation I was so, so sad.

"There are two things involved here," she said.

"Firstly, take the child away from the family and the danger it was in, which should have happened in this case, and secondly while the child is in safe care, something has to be done to help the parent get control of their own life ... it has to be a meaningful program that delivers ongoing help.

"It is not a benefit to the community or the child if nothing is done to help the parent get their life together.

"If you take them off the parent because of the safety of the child the Government has to have a system in place where slowly that parent can get back into that child's life."

Ms Cummings said decision to isolate the child forever from family should be a last resort because of the risk of the child losing its identity and suffering into the future.

"You must also make sure wherever you place that child the kin are well positioned to look after the child in complete safety. You do not want the child going from one bad situation to another bad situation," she said. "And you cannot totally isolate them from where they came from and keep them from their aboriginality.

"But you do have to make sure they are absolutely safe and this rule should apply to all cultures in this country."

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

SHOCKING footage of brazen thugs breaking into a Nightcliff cafe and recklessly smashing property, while seemingly indifferent to the resistance of the owners, has been released by police

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/shocking-footage-as-shop-owners-attacked/news-story/5848fa181d6d69cfbe07bdb035470e11

Owner John Wharton was sleeping in Groove Cafe on Monday night, hoping to protect it from thieves when three men entered, smashing a container of perfume bottles to the side of his face.

"I heard voices and ... thought here we go again," he said. He said the controversial banned drinking register was driving criminals culturally superior Indigenous Australians to desperate measures to obtain booze.

"The BDR breeds desperation and makes people find alcohol in ways that are unlawful – merits and ideas are behind it, but it doesn't work when there are people who have nothing to lose."

Mr Wharton suffered minor lacerations to the side of his face. He and his partner Jasmine slept in the shop to protect it after a front window was smashed on Sunday night.

The ages of the thieves varied, but Mr Wharton said they were indigenous in appearance. Police arrested one suspect, while three remain on the loose. The cafe was still operating but the shop was closed to customers.

Nightcliff's The Planet bowling alley was also broken into yesterday morning with alcohol stolen. Police believe the incidents are related.

Opposition leader Gary Higgins said the incident should be a catalyst for change in the Top End. "The BDR is not working as a stand-alone tool and Territorians do not feel safe," he said. "What sort of community are we building when we have staff staying in their premises to deter thieves?"

The original has a video of boongs in the act.

Note: Red text within the article has been edited for accuracy

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

FIVE dumb criminals attempted to get a helping hand after bogging their stolen vehicle only for the Good the Samaritan to dob them in.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-court/five-criminals-ask-for-help-after-stealing-vehicle/news-story/b9cd9a56832bb3f7bb6525c3caa1af46

At 1.30pm yesterday five juveniles were walking down Howard Springs Rd in the direction of the city trying to flag down drivers.

NT Police Duty Superintendent Bob Rennie said the youths managed to flag down a woman who was suspicious and called the police.

"Turns out they had stolen the vehicle," he said.

"They left the car and had bogged it and were trying to get back into Darwin.

"Police located the vehicle and the youths aged between 12 and 16, all were male."

Considering the age of the crooks and where it happened, it sure has all the hall-marks of Coons!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/national/con-air-remand-prisoner-desperate-to-not-go-back-to-jail-attacks-cops-onboard-plane/news-story/db800053f771e2342215ab210ee6ee44

A REMAND prisoner "desperate" to not go back to jail started a punch-up on a police air wing flight and later seriously injured himself after leaping from a paddy wagon at 80km/h.

Patrick Cumaiyi yesterday pleaded guilty in the NT Supreme Court to endangering the safety of an aircraft, as well as property damage and escaping lawful custody charges stemming from his leap-to-freedom gone awry.

Supreme Court Justice Judith Kelly said the circumstances of the aircraft charge were unusual.

She said people charged with endangering an aircraft had often committed "essentially a nuisance offence on large aircraft", sometimes while drunk and "fiddling with exit doors that they couldn't possibly open".

"This was a tiny little aircraft and he was struggling, kicking and attempting to bite two officers ... a matter of feet from where the pilots were ..."

The court heard the nine-seater plane was moving down the runway at Wadeye, at full throttle, when another prisoner started unclipping his seatbelt.

Cumaiyi then unbuckled his seatbelt and said to a distracted police officer, Constable Andrew Bravos: "You want to fight me Andrew? F*ck you."

Despite being in restraints, Cumaiyi tried to throw punches at Constable Bravos and ignored commands to sit down.
Constable Bravos delivered a series of lawful punches – which police call "closed fist clearance strikes" – to Cumaiyi's head and ribs, as he thrashed around, resisting the two officers on board while the plane taxied down the runway.

The pilot abandoned the take off and Cumaiyi was sent back to the watchhouse to instead be driven to Darwin down what defence lawyer Marty Aust described as the "dusty, corrugated" Port Keats Rd.

Cumaiyi's 80km/h escape from the paddy wagon, after kicking the roof off, was short lived and a trailing paddy wagon spotted Cumaiyi on the side of the road.

Mr Aust said the property damage charge was limited to "a few pop rivets". "He broke facial bones, or at least a facial bone," he said. "Rather than being petulant, this is just a desperate ... response to being once again in chains."

Justice Kelly will sentence Cumaiyi on Monday.

Port Keats/Wadeye is one of the worst and violent areas in Australia. The Abos never grow up, just behave like an 11 year old throughout life!
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top