Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/clifford-hughes-jailed-indefinitely-for-brutal-attack-at-palmerston-shopping-centre/news-story/9c61e88461d5ddd3884c727022b75389

A MAN who stomped and kicked his frail and drunk victim 51 times in 15 minutes near a Palmerston shopping centre has been jailed indefinitely.

Clifford Hughes, who was 28 when he brutally attacked his victim Bede Mulvein, 50 in February last year was given a nominal sentence of 14 years but may never be released.
Justice Stephen Southwood said the brutality of the "sustained and deliberate" attack at the Palmeston shopping Centre was captured on CCTV.
The court heard following the attack Hughes weaing blood soaked clothes caught a bus to Darwin and continued drinking until he returned to the Bagot Community.

"Bagot community" is a Boong community in the inner Darwin area, Ludmilla.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

ORGANISED youth gangs with an average age of 10 are driving skyrocketing break-in rates led by "thrillseeking" juveniles fuelled by meth, according to Territory police commissioner Reece Kershaw. Police plan to bolster Darwin's frontline cops as the youth crime wave continues to take its toll on the community.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/police-to-bolster-frontline-cops-in-darwin-as-youth-crime-fuelled-by-drugs-and-thrillseekers-continues/news-story/3c3f2b69c06dd708f3ed137c65b27a9a

Mr Kershaw said in one case, officers came into contact with the four-year-old relative of juvenile offender during an investigation into a crime spree.

The April crime statistics revealed a 54 per cent spike in Darwin house break-ins and 52 per cent in Palmerston.

Darwin commercial break-ins also increased by 90 per cent.

In a bid to address the already stretched Darwin resources, Mr Kershaw said a recruit squad of 30 officers would be deployed in the capital to refresh the front lines.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/serial-thug-edmund-tcherna-pleads-guilty-in-northern-territory-supreme-court-to-unprovoked-2016-attack-on-nurse-vicki-myers-who-thought-to-herself-he-will-kill-you/news-story/91bf959afe5a2e25f18608fdcaefb54d

THE thug who viciously assaulted a nurse in Wadeye in April 2016 had a history of bashing female service workers in the town, and may be "entirely beyond rehabilitation", a court has heard.

Edmund Tcherna, 37, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court on Thursday to an aggravated assault on 54-year-old nurse Vicki Myers and to a related property damage charge.Crown Prosecutor James Stuchbery said Tcherna burst out of the front door of his family's house and punched Ms Myers in the face as she came into the front yard when she arrived to visit one of Tcherna's family members.

The attack only came to an end when another relative began fighting Tcherna in an effort to get him away from the veteran nurse.

Chief Justice Michael Grant said Tcherna had a history of attacking female service workers "dating back a long, long way".

"He is well prepared to bash up female nurses and auxiliary workers and bank tellers," he said.

Tcherna has a history of petrol sniffing and an IQ in the lowest two per cent of the population, but was found fit to stand trial and fit to plead.

Mr Stuchbery said Tcherna's history reflected "a simple proclivity to violence".

In a victim impact statement, Ms Myers said of the attack: "I knew that I would not survive much more as the blows were getting more violent ..."

"The only thing I kept thinking was 'don't stay on the ground because he will kill you and stay away from the concrete because he will smash your head into it.'

"(Tcherna is) a very angry man that obviously needs help and ... to be held accountable for (his) actions, before (he) kills the next innocent person."

]Tcherna's 11-page criminal record is dominated by acts of violence.

Chief Justice Grant flagged an almost certain jail term without the chance of parole, but said sentencing would be made difficult because Tcherna had told a psychiatrist "he enjoys being in jail".

"(He) takes a degree of solace and comfort in the routine," Chief Justice Grant said.

"It's a difficult one, isn't it?"

In a court-ordered psychiatric report, Dr Mrigenrda Das said Tcherna liked prison "as the food is good and he has good company with many things to do".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/three-cars-targeted-by-vandals-on-progress-rd-nightcliff-with-hammers-and-axes/news-story/9d9e36bbb04248eb8e9022a938777c36

A GANG armed with hammers and axes smashed the windows of cars in an apparent act of revenge at a Nightcliff unit block.

Residents of the Progress Dr apartments were woken by the sound of glass shattering and the sight of the heavily armed gang.

The vandalism is believed to be revenge for residents telling the group to leave the units after a fight between themselves on Tuesday night.

Three cars were targeted, leaving its owners facing a damage bill of up to $1700 per car.

Resident Peter Cienglet said the damage stopped him from driving to work today.

"They just walked in here and they start smashing. We heard something from inside the room. Bang, bang, bang. When we came out all three cars had already been smashed with a hammer," he said.

"I called the police and then they went through the fuel station. The police just did all the fingerprints.

"The challenge for those people is they are always asking you for a smoke, do you have $2. Then if you don't have it, they just are swearing. It's really bad.

"The way we are here, we are not safe because of them."

Territory Real Estate property manager Stuart Rodda said the latest incident was one of the daily acts of violence and anti-social behaviour in Nightcliff.

Investigations are continuing.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/family-lives-in-fear-after-group-of-thugs-attacked-them-in-their-front-yard/news-story/9969018961e14115b080d6f29f30ab2f

A SEMAPHORE Park family is living in fear after being attacked in their front yard by a group of thugs they say are part of the so-called Gang of 22.

Shawn Anderson, 43, partner Denise Smith, 42, and their daughter, Kiara, 17, now want to move out of their home over concerns the gang may return.

The attack happened after the family confronted three teenagers graffitiing the nearby Bartley Tce bridge about 7.30pm on Tuesday.

They say the teens told them they knew where the family lived and within five minutes a group of about eight people – comprising teenagers and two adults – arrived at their home, armed with weapons.

Mr Anderson said he was hit with a 1.5m-long piece of timber, leaving him with a fractured arm and a ­serious head injury that required 13 stitches.

When a woman with a knife slashed him, his left ear was sliced and left dangling.

"They jumped the fence and they came into the yard and the old guy had a stick and he hit at me so I put my arm up and I broke my arm," he said.

"The girl jumped the fence with a knife and as I saw her doing that I turned and he's just gone bang, straight on my head and at the same time as he hit me, she's come over and just sliced my ear with a knife.

"I felt my ear just dangling."

Mr Anderson said he did not want to fight back because one of the attackers was a woman and others were children.

He said he and other neighbours believed the teens involved were part of Gang of 22 – a group of teens who have been wreaking havoc across Adelaide suburbs.

"There was a 14-year-old kid saying 'Go on, go on, hit me – see what happens when you hit me'," he said.

Ms Smith said she was dragged over the top of their front fence and repeatedly kicked while Kiara was also assaulted.

"I'm scared, I just want to get out of here," Ms Smith said.

Kiara said a teenage girl assaulted her during the altercation.

"She tried to gouge my eyes so then I started fighting with her and she tried to fish hook me so then I tried to bite her fingers," she said.

Mr Anderson said he yelled at the teenagers to stop daubing graffiti on the bridge because it was the community-minded thing to do.

He said police were called but did not take the incident seriously.

"I want to get out of here now. I'm scared for my family now," he said.

A police spokesman confirmed officers responded to a "disturbance" at a Semaphore Park property on Tuesday evening and were investigating.

Got all the hallmarks of Abos! commiting crimes as a family and the cops not doing anything about it!

https://www.facebook.com/ttadelaide/videos/1496231340398477/

...And it's boongs! Look at the Today Tonight video on there! Even the boong elder says this softy crap isn't working!

Giving them jobs? Do you think they have the discipline to keep them?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Edit Later ...

Toddler's tears show real effect of Townsville's crime epidemic

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/toddlers-tears-show-real-effect-of-townsvilles-crime-epidemic/news-story/1a32e4347f188908fe536bc172756a75

Townsville residents regularly wake up to scenes like this
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top