Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
Boong feud results in death on beach esplanade in road daylight.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/woman-killed-in-vicious-nightcliff-attack/news-story/3fa6e9e1a7f4bd4aef7bde47a1d16f2b

A WOMAN was struck in the head and left to die on the Nightcliff foreshore in broad daylight.

The woman, 34, was found unconscious in parkland at the intersection of Casaurina Dr and Aralia St at 6pm on Thursday night.

Police believe the woman and her attacker were part of a larger group but had become separated when he allegedly struck her. She was found unconscious and in cardiac arrest by three women. The trio waved down a man and women, believed to be a nurse, who performed CPR on the victim for up to seven minutes before St John paramedics arrived.

Despite their attempts to save her life, the woman died a few hours later in Royal Darwin Hospital.

The alleged suspect left the foreshore area. The suspect was involved in a second disturbance with at least one Aboriginal male a short time after the initial incident.

The man, 37, was arrested later on Thursday night but was yet to be charged by police.

Yesterday, sections of the foreshore were cordoned off as forensic officers scoured the scene for evidence.

Major Crime Squad Detective Senior Sergeant Lee Morgan said a cause of death was yet to be determined.

He said the attacker was known to the victim but it is not believed the pair were in a long-term relationship.

"There was no obvious signs on the exterior of the head. We are aware from information from the hospital there was a head injury suffered," he said. "Given the time of day that it occurred, we'd expect there would be a number of people in this area that saw what happened.

"In particular, we are seeking the assistance of a young male and female, both caucasian and aged in their 20s."

A resident who overlooks the park told the NT News she heard screaming and yelling in the hours leading up to the attack.

Another resident heard foul language being screamed in the park before the attack.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Boong feud leads to severe violence.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/feud-believed-to-have-sparked-attack-in-stuart-park/news-story/0e4ffc9cb3e391e00fcb84e1b403a968

A MAN was allegedly beaten with a sledge hammer and a steel pole by two men yesterday in a possible ongoing feud.

The 46-year-old victim was taken to hospital in a critical condition with serious injuries and multiple fractures – including to his skull – but his injuries were not considered to be life threatening.

About 5am yesterday, a vehicle rammed a fence in Ramirez St, Stuart Park.

When the victim stepped out of the vehicle he was allegedly set upon by the two men with a steel bar and a sledge hammer.

A 35-year-old male was located later in the day and charged with unlawfully causing serious harm, criminal damage and being armed with an offensive weapon.

Police believe the incident was part of an ongoing feud.

Serious-crime detectives are investigating and searching for a second man.

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Alco nigger burgles again

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/repeat-booze-thief-jailed-for-stealing-cartons-in-alice-springs/news-story/887f7e6edb23c17b198f91305002c57c

A MAN *ferral, bush nigger, waste of space* got drunk and stole four cartons of grog just days after completing a three-month alcohol rehabilitation program because he couldn't get back to his remote community, a court has heard.

Eugene Greene, 21, was sentenced to six months jail in the Alice Springs Local Court for breaking into the Tennant Creek RSL and stealing three cartons of Jack Daniels and one carton of XXXX Gold beer, valued at $330.

He committed the offence in April this year — just 17 days after completing a three-month alcohol rehabilitation program at the Barkly Region Alcohol and Drug Abuse Advisory Group. He also spent almost two months in prison for "virtually the same offence", but was released in November to undertake program.

His defence lawyer said he had no way of getting back to Epenarra, 210km southeast of Tennant Creek, and was waiting for his Centrelink payment.

"There used to be a repatriation system where people get taken straight back to their community from the jail — that no longer occurs," she said.

"He was stealing because he has an alcohol problem. As your honour is aware Tennant Creek is notorious for its drinking culture and he was unfortunately exposed to that."

About $1000 damage was caused to the RSL.

Judge David Bamber said Greene needed to learn how to control his behaviour. "You went back to committing the same offence that you went to jail for last year, which was breaking into the RSL, stealing a number of slabs and causing damage the same way," he said.

"I don't believe that for so long over the period without alcohol you wouldn't be able to control. It is really a choice for you."
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/nt-muso-in-murder-probe/news-story/cf2d9a23f27df056c7bf3be6f4adc6ed

THE son of internationally renowned indigenous musician Bart Willoughby, who toured the US with Yothu Yindi as their drummer, is behind bars facing an imminent murder trial.

Prosecutors have rejected Woonun Edwin Willoughby's guilty plea of manslaughter and earlier this month told a South Australian court they will pursue murder charges against the 24-year-old.

The imminent trial, which is expected to begin later this year, comes as Yothu Yindi celebrates 25 years since releasing iconic hit song Treaty.

Woonun Willoughby is also a musician and has followed in his father's footsteps by performing at several Adelaide venues.

He is accused of fatally stabbing Oden Edgar, 45, at Glenroy St, in a western Adelaide suburb on November 30 last year. At the time police said Woonun Willoughby knew Mr Edgar, who died from stab wounds to his upper body and died at the scene.

The knife, allegedly used in the murder, was found by police at the house. Police rushed to the house after someone from inside the property called 000.

Woonun's father, Bart Willoughby, is a celebrated artist who has performed internationally and been awarded the ARIA Australian Music Lifetime Achievement Award for Outstanding Contribution to indigenous music in Australia.

He has performed at Madison Square Gardens, New York, with indigenous rock band Yothu Yindi as the band's drummer and with numerous other acts including No Fixed Address, Coloured Stone, Mixed Relations, Jimmy Chi & Kuckles, and Goanna through a career that has spanned almost 40 years.

Bart Willoughby has toured Europe and 73 US cities with Yothu Yindi through the late 1980s.

Woonun Willoughby, of no fixed address, has been in custody since the incident.

Bart Willoughby now lives in Melbourne but still performs as an artist and musician.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/darwin-duo-sentenced-after-assaulting-dying-cousin-in-drunken-fight-at-nightcliff/news-story/0487d9724f00eadd519f86ee8992a7d5

TWO siblings who kicked, punched, jumped on and abandoned their fatally wounded cousin in the minutes leading up to his death have been handed suspended sentences.

Solomon Gulimutmut, 33, and Alberta Mudaltjiwuy, 35, both pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in the Supreme Court on Thursday, in an attack the family matriarch said had been devastating for everyone involved.

The victim, who the Sunday Territorian has chosen not to name because he is indigenous, was fatally wounded by a third sibling, Brett Yirrwalama, who hit him in the bicep with a bottle, severing his brachial vein and artery.

Yirrwalama, 27, was last month sentenced to four years and six months jail for engaging in a violent act causing death.

He had originally been charged with murder.

The last words Gulimutmut said to his cousin, who grew up in the same house as all three perpetrators, were: "Just die now."

Chief Justice Michael Grant said those words "sound very callous out of context".

Neither Mudaltjiwuy nor Gulimutmut knew the wound to the victim's arm was fatal, and defence lawyer Giles O'Brien-Hartcher, for Mudaltjiwuy, said she was at first defending herself from the victim, who had punched her in the face and dragged her to the ground by the hair.

Crown Prosecutor Matthew Nathan said a letter from the victim's aunty "underlined the tragic intrafamilial nature of the offending".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Darky Filth Hack White Man with Machete

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/bryan-hannam-41-required-32-stitches-to-his-ear-after-being-attacked-by-machetewielding-teenager-near-ethelton-station/news-story/da694f8677855c0f8f3214d8653f4ce5

A MAN had to get 32 stitches in his ear after being attacked by a teenager wielding a machete in Adelaide's northwest.

Bryan Hannam, 41, was walking through the Ethelton Railway Station carpark after visiting a friend when he was approached by two teenagers about 6pm on Tuesday.

He said one of the teens — who is known to him — stopped him and asked for a cigarette.

"I stopped and pulled a cigarette out of my packet," he said.

"Then the other bloke chopped me with a machete and that was it.

"He sliced my ear open and then he said to me, 'you're lucky I didn't use the sharp end'.

"It was straight out like that — the cigarette was the thing to stop me."

Mr Hannam, of Glanville, walked home but no one was there to help him so he went to The Glanville Hotel, which is near his house.

He said staff at the pub — who know him well — were shocked to see him covered in blood and the large slash to his ear.

They called police and paramedics straight away.

The furniture removalist was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where he received 32 stitches to his ear to fix the horrific wound.

"I'm scarred for life — I do more damage to myself usually," he said.

He said the teenagers that attacked him were known thugs in the greater Port Adelaide area.

Got all the hallmarks of a boong attack."Eh!!!! Got a smoke brudda?" Know teen thugs in the Port Adelaide area?!

The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top