Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Australian Native Mud Crime

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Tue 26 Mar 2013

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/crime-court/nt-chief-justice-michael-grant-jails-two-men-over-drunken-mindless-and-chaotic-petrol-station-robbery-at-coles-express-in-nightcliff/news-story/d6724eedbe122f422f563e8c587ed131

TWO drunk men have been jailed over the terrifying, five-minute robbery of a Nightcliff petrol station which snowballed out of control when one of them tried to shoplift some chocolate bars.

Paul Yunupingu and Wesley Dhurrkay robbed the Coles Express in the early hours of April 4 this year, after Dhurrkay cut off his monitoring device and went on the run from an alcohol rehab centre.

The duo pleaded guilty on Monday in the Darwin Supreme Court to armed robbery, in which Dhurrkay brandished a metal pole and Yunupingu used bottles of soft drink he grabbed from the fridge.

Chief Justice Michael Grant said the robbery was "theft plus violence but it's not The Italian Job".

Crown Prosecutor Hamish Riley said the console operator tried to stop Yunupingu from taking some chocolate bars, only to have magazines thrown at her, be punched in the face and told: "fuck you c*nts, I'm going to kill you all".

He said the robbery became a "dynamic, out of control situation".

He said the public did not fully understand the lack of hope and disempowerment in Aboriginal communities such as the ones Dhurrkay and Yunupingu came from.

Chief Justice Grant said the circumstances of the robbery were "depressingly familiar" and that petrol station robberies caused "great disquiet in the community".

"It was drunken, mindless and chaotic offending," he said.

He said both men had criminal records which showed they had no regard for the law, and that neither had been deterred from offending by the punishments previously meted out by the courts.

He jailed Yunupingu for three years and four months with a 20 month non-parole period, and jailed Dhurrkay for two years and 10 months, with a 17 month non-parole period

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

Have you ever heard the MSM report on a "Glamorous White Activist" committing criminal acts of petty theft, violence and racial vilification/hate crimes ???

Glamorous Aboriginal activist, 20, admits kneeing a police officer in the testicles after stealing a $7 chicken curry from 7-Eleven and calling cops 'white dogs'

* An Aboriginal activist has pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer
* Clarke, 20, is said to have kneed a police officer in the testicles after shoplifting
* Along with two male accomplices, she attempted to steal a chicken from 7-Eleven
* Police said Clarke's behavior was 'erratic and unpredictable' in court docs
* She was taken to Newtown Police Station and later given a 12 month bond

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6217729/Aboriginal-activist-kneed-police-officer-testicles-stealing-chicken-curry.html

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/female-indigenous-activist-knees-cop-in-testicles-in-her-third-police-assault/news-story/b9f55bf1bf19d0731fc5db6547f5db97

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Is that the Feral Kid from a Mad Max?

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Br.Deth on Sat 29 Sep 2018
Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sat 29 Sep 2018Have you ever heard the MSM report on a "Glamorous White Activist" committing criminal acts of petty theft, violence and racial vilification/hate crimes 

To me it looks like y'all have the same problem with your abo niggers as we, in the states, do with our niggers. P.C. culture is definitely allowing them to get away with more * than my White Privilege would ever allow for me. 

In the US if you are a "prairie nigger" that heritage is only recognised back to your grandparents right?

Here there are people I have met who look like Germans who claim Aboriginality to get a lot more extra rights and goodies at the welfare office. There is no definition of what an Abo is!

If you have a piece of paper from an Elder saying you are accepted by them you are an Abo.

Nobody wants to challenge any of this!
Well Tony Abbot the former Prime minister did.

He said educating Abos and funding their "hell hole" rural communities was a lifestyle choice for them as there were no jobs there and they should shut down these places. Laziness shoudn't Be bankrolled by Government.

People shot him down saying that Abos are connected to the land. They like getting stuff for free, they like being lazy and destructive. Then there are people getting rich with contracts who constantly build and repair stuff for them.
In some rural areas the Abos drive our economy.

Some Abos got given land back to do traditional things but they aren't there ,they come to a city and run amok as you can see on this thread.
I need a permit to enter these Abo areas even though I am an Australian citizen !

There is government funded racism in Australia effectively making 2 Australia's. Depending if you are an Abo or not. No thanks to the UN and their rules of desperately trying to preserve Abo heritage.

In terms of comparing US niggers to the Australiod, well here are the pros and cons.

*US niggers equal Australia's total population where as Abos are 2% of the 25 million we have here.

* US niggers have access to firearms making them more dangerous. If our Abos has guns they are not mature enough to own them. They trigger and chimp out easily!

* US niggers do have jobs , finding an Abo that works is a rarity even if they are given work on a platter they never show up and be lazy and inept and are just kept on because you can win more Government contracts if you have a certain quantity of Abo staff.

* US niggers are smarter and organised to form crime gangs.
Abos can't pull that off.

* Abos are arguably the most unevolved and primative  humanoid anywhere!
Every other indigenous culture had a bow and arrow but not them! Their tools were either:- stone, bone or wood.
There was no : mining, farming, developing advanced weapons to fight off advanced invaders .
They havn't evolved with the problem solving skills we have.
Just :- Hulk want,Hulk get or Hulk smash!

I don't think you'll find a filthy rich Abo in Australia compared to the Wealth a US nigger like "Dr Dre" has accumulated by being a music engineer and selling his "beats head phones " to Apple for a billion.

* Abos are so primative that some of the last ones to be found living traditionally was only in the 1960's.
Are you going to get a Leonardo da Vinci or a Beethoven here?

There is so much political correctness the problems they have won't get fixed by White people here. I think the way things are sadly headed here Chinks and Indians will fix the Abo welfare problem!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Br.Deth on Sat 29 Sep 2018
Haha that firetruck video was great.  I always assumed your abo population was higher, not sure why. I also didn't know they were that many rungs down the evolutionary ladder. Our niggers are up to 13% of the  population. The spics are really becoming our growing problem though, at 18% . With new studies claiming 22 million illegals, which we all believe to be more. Any sane person knows that number can't be counted anyways. They're breeding and hopping the boarder to fast. Where as our niggers help to thin out themselves by the gangbanging. So at less that's a plus.

Abos/Boongs may be just 2% of Australia's population... but really! They get so much money thrown at them it is a joke!

They represent 27% of the Prison inmates nationally. In areas where they are numerous you should see the Hospitals! Just chock full of them! They are in there for numerous reasons:- bad hygiene related sicknesses, violence issues, drug and alcohol treatment.

The bastards still get $5K AUD for breeding a child as baby bonus and if you make one by miscegenation with one you get extra welfare rights too!

Really I have worked in remote communities fixing stuff these people ruin and they have been given :- good homes with all utilities. Free education and subsidised items .

They are just born wreckers! They get a kick out of extreme vandalism and whitey comes to fix their mess!

It isn't like the homeless situation that is epidemic in the US!

In Australia you live like a bum only if you don't Want to be civilised.Or you aren't endeavouring to work.

It is appalling ! They had good homes that are reduced to caves and you can't tell where the town dump starts or ends. Too lazy to clean or maintain anything! It is like you leave Australia and go to the third world when you go to anAbo area! Some don't want to sleep in their house. Instead they'll Sleep in the back yard with a fire going on a bit of grubby mattress.

Last week I met some with a dead Kangaroo in their trunk! They noticed a truck smacked him on the highway and they grabbed him for food consumption . It was fresh to them. It was full of flies and was smelly!

I can see the beaners taking over America but where I was in SanFrancisco people were angry that they could no longer buy housing there due to the Chinks who grabbed it all up! The same sh1t as what happens here!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top