Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Aboriginal Australians Racially Vilified by Libtards

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 16 Jan 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Beware the wrath of a Libtard scorned.

As usual, it's all about racism, but this time, it's Libtards that are being called out as racists

Basically, Libtards (a group which include the well-to-do of mixed heritage) have preconceived ideas about minorities the world over. And when those minorities don't dance to the Libtard tune ...

Australia Day Trolls Target Indigenous Activist Over Date Row

Greg Brown and Paige Taylor | The Australian | 16 January 2018

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/australia-day-trolls-target-indigenous-activist-over-date-row/news-story/af7d0332c55f86bd6ece1a61951bcb3f?nk=7a9ddb91436d8e36730b7a53451d2e8b-1516072242

Extract: Former Northern Territory politician Bess Price has hit out at anti-Australia Day activists for fuelling cyber hate towards her daughter after she pushed to keep the national holiday on January 26.

The Australian revealed this morning that Indigenous Alice Springs councillor Jacinta Price has been targeted on social media since she helped former federal Labor leader Mark Latham launch a "Save Australia Day" ad campaign against those arguing it should be moved to a less contentious date.

In a Facebook post, Bess Price said the online vitriol directed at her daughter for "having a different opinion to those who want to remain in their victimhood mentality" was "disgusting".

"I'm appalled," she wrote. "All the 'Welcome to Country', all the 'smoking ceremonies' and all the made up bull* rituals about 'pay our respects to elders past and present' is just one big lie! Shame shame shame!"

Mr Mundine, who personally believes the date should be changed, described the Greens Party's ­renewed push to change the date of Australia Day as a joke. "I'm with Aboriginal communities every month and changing the date isn't number one, two, three, four, fifth on their agenda," Mr Mundine said.

"It is education, jobs, it is to get business activity happening, and to get better healthcare.

Ms Price said she had received at least 80 abusive comments after posting about Australia Day on Facebook, including a message which said: "how bout you f..king die a painful death u sell out cocanut (sic)".

She told The Australian: "A lot of them are likely to be middle class, they are definitely not from the Territory; they are from other parts of the country and it really exposes the amount of hatred and disdain that I think is hindering progress for Aboriginal people.

"It displays the divide between those that claim to be Aboriginal and Aboriginal people in remote communities.

"Bush mob just wouldn't ­behave or talk in such a way."

Mr Mundine, former chairman of the Prime Minister's indigenous advisory council under Tony Abbott and Mr Turnbull, said he had also received abuse from "academic, educated people sitting in Sydney and Melbourne" because of his views on indigenous issues.

"It is totally disgraceful," Mr Mundine said. "This is coming from people who claim to be against racism, who claim to be against all this bigotry and yet they come out with the most bigoted racial taunts you will see."

Ms Price said she had also been targeted by Facebook page Shut Down Australia, following ­reports she might enter federal parliament if Nationals senator Nigel Scullion left.

"This would mean that the modern-day blacktracker would use her comprador white supremacy agenda on Blackfellas Australia wide," it said. "This would place thousands of our people's lives at risk. Genocide Alert!"

Ms Price said she had no plans to enter federal politics.

More:
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,7194.msg22516.html#msg22516

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5273063/Indigenous-politician-blasts-symbolic-smoking-ceremonies.html

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/01/16/03/33/abbott-defends-australia-day-date

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/01/16/06/39/flags-should-be-flown-at-half-mast-on-australia-day-indigenous-mp-says
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

They'll never be happy! They are useless and just an industry for:- Tradies, social workers and teachers.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/ute-five-sentenced-to-jail-over-killing-of-aboriginal-in-alice-springs/news-story/5aca269d6b017ae1667d51c01f2dbb4a?sv=7107d58195f3f639f1a61c0c815dc199

A CHIEF Justice has sentenced five men to prison for killing a man in what the judge said was an attack fuelled by "antagonism towards Aboriginal people".

Kwementyaye Ryder, 33, died after five young white men went hooning around the Todd River bed in Alice Springs to harass Aboriginal people camping there, the NT News reports.

Scott Doody, Timothy Hird, Anton Kloeden, Joshua Spears and Glen Swain each pleaded guilty to manslaughter for attacking Mr Ryder after he threw a bottle at their car in July last year.

Hird, Kloeden and Spears were sentenced to six years with a non-parole period of four years.

Swain was sentenced to five-and-a-half years with a non-parole period of three-and-a-half.

Doody was sentenced to four years in prison, suspended after 12 months.

Outside court this morning, Mr Ryder's mother Theresa Ryder, said she was happy with the sentences.

According to evidence given in court, the five men had been on a 12-hour drinking binge and attacked Ryder after he threw a bottle at their white Hilux utility.

Dubbed the "Ute Five", the men have been in protective custody at the Alice Springs jail for the past eight months. The jail population is 80 per cent Aboriginal.

Kloeden's lawyer, Russell Goldflam, said one Aboriginal prisoner made regular throat-slashing gestures at his client, while another had threatened to chop off Kloeden's head and cook him like a kangaroo.

In an unusual step, Chief Justice Martin allowed cameras to record his sentencing remarks.

Alice Springs police played down the likelihood of trouble at the courthouse today, but said they would monitor the situation.

"The police have been closely liaising with the families. We've got plenty of staff on. We've also got police on the beat in the Mall," a spokeswoman said.

Alice Springs Mayor Damien Ryan has rejected suggestions it was a racist town.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Ms Price is saying exactly what us and every logical White Australian and many non-White Australians have been saying all along. The only difference is that we White Australians can be arrested for saying the same. It's the threat of our impending arrest and the government condoned and police authorised violence that goes with those threats that makes us angry White Racial Activists ...

Mixed heritage Indigenous only here because of First Fleet: Jacinta Price

Rachel Baxendale | The Australian | 16 January 2018

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/mixed-heritage-indigenous-only-here-because-of-first-fleet-jacinta-price/news-story/950dcb09cfb4373de2466b3f53961a5f?nk=7a9ddb91436d8e36730b7a53451d2e8b-1516421419

Extract: Indigenous leader Jacinta Price says she and many other mixed heritage indigenous Australians wouldn't be here today were it not for the arrival of the First Fleet of British ships in 1788.

The Alice Springs Councillor and vocal supporter of keeping Australia Day on January 26 said indigenous people had a responsibility to make sure they did not pass the trauma of the past onto future generations.

"I'm not just indigenous. I'm half white Australian, and I wouldn't be here today if they hadn't arrived, and neither would many mixed heritage indigenous people who speak out against the date," Ms Price told ABC radio.

"I don't see how the date (of January 26) itself denies parts of our history. I think it's actually significant for our history to recognise that."

Ms Price said January 26, 1949, also marked the beginning of the Nationality and Citizenship Act, which meant Australians were no longer British subjects.

"So there's I guess two significant historical reasons why we should mark the date, and I think I have this feeling that I guess for Aboriginal people, in order to actually really grow and move forward we need to do a bit of soul-searching within ourselves and not have this expectation that everyone else around us has to change in order to make us feel better about who we are within ourselves," she said.

Ms Price said it made no sense for white people today to feel guilt for the actions of people with the same skin colour in 1788.

"There are a lot of people who feel, 'well it was us that did this to your people'," she said.

"I hate when I hear that from white Australians.

"No, you didn't actually do that. Yes, people with the same skin colour as you way back in our country's history did those sorts of things I will agree, but I'm not going to hold you personally responsible for that."

Ms Price also criticised the notion of trauma being attached to the January 26 date.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/an-australia-day-date-change-wont-fix-our-problems/news-story/b4e386df2ee8f22c66dd790305fa8416

The poor, hard done by Abos?! Changing the date won't fix all the problems. So what do they think will fix all this? How about rounding up all the uppity blacks and trading them for the remaining whites in South Africa they persecute?

ON Tuesday, 7.30 reported on the dispute over the Australia Day date. It opened with footage of a plane flyover, the Opera House, a ferry, beach scenes, a token Asian, yobs drinking beer in the back of a ute, and a woman on a balcony in a bikini with Aussie flags in her hair, having both breasts squeezed from behind.

ABC-bashing is dull sport and I don't normally go there.

But the images, especially the grab of the woman being happily manhandled, were designed to tell us something about the Australian majority: that we're dumb, white, drunk and lacking in self-respect.

With it came a jagged and deviously edited micro-moment of Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's video statement from Sunday on January 26, with him saying: "I'm disappointed by those who want to change the date of Australia Day."

Federal Minister for Indigenous Health Ken Wyatt

Author Alan Moorehead
Then cut to the usual suspects, portrayed with far greater dignity, arguing Australia Day celebrates an invasion.

7.30 removed from context Turnbull's wider remarks, which had him acknowledging that "the history of European settlement in Australia has been complex and tragic for indigenous Australians", and stating that Australia will go on to write new books without burning the old ones.

I have a book that arguably should be burned.

It is Cooper's Creek, by Australian-born, British-resident author Alan Moorehead, on the Burke and Wills expedition. The second paragraph states: "The land was absolutely untouched and unknown, and except for the blacks, the most retarded people on earth, there was no sign of any previous civilisation whatever: not a scrap of pottery, not a Chinese coin, not even the vestige of a Portuguese fort."

Should this book go on the bonfire? Or does the fact that it was written in 1963, when Moorehead should have known better, serve to remind us that hate and ignorance stays close and must be guarded against?

Such is the risk of tearing down the statues of the southern Confederacy. They seek to erase history because it is dark, yet history is the only worthwhile guide to a better future. The same could be said for changing the date of Australia Day.

■ ■ ■

SOME OF US mid-aged people who are not from NSW are a bit confused about Australia Day, wondering why we can't remember it as kids. No barbies, no day at the beach. No flags on utes.

Alice Springs town councillor Jacinta Price

Dr Chris Sarra
The reason is that it didn't exist for most of Australia. Commemorating the planting of the flag at Sydney Cove on January 26, 1788, marking the formal arrival of the First Fleet to establish a penal colony of Britain, was largely a NSW thing.

The 1988 Bicentenary of the Fleet's arrival was a national event, but it also centred on Sydney.

Other states wanted some of the action and by 1994 it went national. Paul Keating was prime minister and, in what was the first true inaugural Australia Day address, he talked of the marginalised — but did not mention Aborigines once.

However, in his famous Redfern Address of two years earlier, Keating pointed out he was standing a short distance from where the first European settlers landed at Sydney Cove.

"We non-Aboriginal Australians should perhaps remind ourselves that Australia once reached out for us," Keating said. "Didn't Australia provide opportunity and care for the dispossessed Irish? The poor of Britain? The refugees from war and famine and persecution in the countries of Europe and Asia?

"Isn't it reasonable to say that if we can build a prosperous and remarkably harmonious multicultural society in Australia, surely we can find just solutions to the problems which beset the first Australians — the people to whom the most injustice has been done."

Keating, rather than blending all history into one unhappy mess that laid all indigenous problems at the feet of one day in the calendar year, was able to see Aboriginal disadvantage and European arrival as both separate and confluent events.

More importantly, he was saying that whatever the misfortunes of history, the time you are living in now is the time that matters.

■ ■ ■

DUTCH seafarer Abel Tasman got a good look at the continent in 1644 but was hardly the first foreign visitor. The Makassans were always coming and going — that's why the Yolgnu people of northeast Arnhem use "balanda" for white people and "rupiah" for currency.

And people were island-hopping back and forth from PNG along the Torres Strait to this continent for thousands of years. But they were visiting traders, not conquerors. The land was ready for the taking, and had the British not settled Australia, someone else — the French, most likely — would have.

Paul Keating

Malcolm Turnbull
Those who arrived on that day in 1788 imagined that little Union Jack radiated supernatural entitlement across the enormous island continent, of which they knew almost nothing and — titling their heads to look past the shoulders of the Eora people on Sydney's shores — considered vacant. They were right, in law, at least for a couple of centuries until Eddie Mabo taught us that people of the Torres Strait had tended clearly defined farming plots, overturning established notions of Crown land.

January 26 does mark an invasion, or an arrival, whatever you wish to call it. It up-ended the various nations that constituted Aboriginal Australia at that time. It brought disease and dispossession. Some of those nations still exist and flourish. Most do not

■ ■ ■

Then cut to the usual suspects, portrayed with far greater dignity, arguing Australia Day celebrates an invasion.

7.30 removed from context Turnbull's wider remarks, which had him acknowledging that "the history of European settlement in Australia has been complex and tragic for indigenous Australians", and stating that Australia will go on to write new books without burning the old ones.

I have a book that arguably should be burned.

It is Cooper's Creek, by Australian-born, British-resident author Alan Moorehead, on the Burke and Wills expedition. The second paragraph states: "The land was absolutely untouched and unknown, and except for the blacks, the most retarded people on earth, there was no sign of any previous civilisation whatever: not a scrap of pottery, not a Chinese coin, not even the vestige of a Portuguese fort."

Should this book go on the bonfire? Or does the fact that it was written in 1963, when Moorehead should have known better, serve to remind us that hate and ignorance stays close and must be guarded against?

Such is the risk of tearing down the statues of the southern Confederacy. They seek to erase history because it is dark, yet history is the only worthwhile guide to a better future. The same could be said for changing the date of Australia Day.

■ ■ ■

SOME OF US mid-aged people who are not from NSW are a bit confused about Australia Day, wondering why we can't remember it as kids. No barbies, no day at the beach. No flags on utes.

The reason is that it didn't exist for most of Australia. Commemorating the planting of the flag at Sydney Cove on January 26, 1788, marking the formal arrival of the First Fleet to establish a penal colony of Britain, was largely a NSW thing.

The 1988 Bicentenary of the Fleet's arrival was a national event, but it also centred on Sydney.

Other states wanted some of the action and by 1994 it went national. Paul Keating was prime minister and, in what was the first true inaugural Australia Day address, he talked of the marginalised — but did not mention Aborigines once.

However, in his famous Redfern Address of two years earlier, Keating pointed out he was standing a short distance from where the first European settlers landed at Sydney Cove.

"We non-Aboriginal Australians should perhaps remind ourselves that Australia once reached out for us," Keating said. "Didn't Australia provide opportunity and care for the dispossessed Irish? The poor of Britain? The refugees from war and famine and persecution in the countries of Europe and Asia?

"Isn't it reasonable to say that if we can build a prosperous and remarkably harmonious multicultural society in Australia, surely we can find just solutions to the problems which beset the first Australians — the people to whom the most injustice has been done."

Keating, rather than blending all history into one unhappy mess that laid all indigenous problems at the feet of one day in the calendar year, was able to see Aboriginal disadvantage and European arrival as both separate and confluent events.

More importantly, he was saying that whatever the misfortunes of history, the time you are living in now is the time that matters.

■ ■ ■

DUTCH seafarer Abel Tasman got a good look at the continent in 1644 but was hardly the first foreign visitor. The Makassans were always coming and going — that's why the Yolgnu people of northeast Arnhem use "balanda" for white people and "rupiah" for currency.

And people were island-hopping back and forth from PNG along the Torres Strait to this continent for thousands of years. But they were visiting traders, not conquerors. The land was ready for the taking, and had the British not settled Australia, someone else — the French, most likely — would have.

Those who arrived on that day in 1788 imagined that little Union Jack radiated supernatural entitlement across the enormous island continent, of which they knew almost nothing and — titling their heads to look past the shoulders of the Eora people on Sydney's shores — considered vacant. They were right, in law, at least for a couple of centuries until Eddie Mabo taught us that people of the Torres Strait had tended clearly defined farming plots, overturning established notions of Crown land.

January 26 does mark an invasion, or an arrival, whatever you wish to call it. It up-ended the various nations that constituted Aboriginal Australia at that time. It brought disease and dispossession. Some of those nations still exist and flourish. Most do not.

When someone as poised as indigenous educator Dr Chris Sarra, who co-chairs the Prime Minister's Indigenous Advisory Council, stated on 7.30 that Australia Day is "clearly not a day I would want to celebrate, it represents the beginning of a very destructive period for our people", he is speaking a truth that is real to him.

We should listen.

That is what is fundamentally asked of us as Australians; it is supposedly what binds us.

Yet, without naming anyone, Sarra said that "you get one or two Aborigines who say what people want to hear, but that's not a true and accurate reflection of what most of the Aboriginal community thinks."

He was most likely referring to WA Liberal Ken Wyatt, former Labor identity-now-businessman Warren Mundine, and Alice Springs town councillor Jacinta Price, a young Warlpiri woman who will for certain soon be swept up for federal politics by the Liberal Party.

Shirley Watson with senator Reg Bishop in 1967
All expressed a view that there were bigger issues in indigenous Australia than changing a date: namely domestic violence, alcohol, unemployment and health. They can be accused of pandering to media outlets out of self-interest, but they are rightly identifying priorities.

Recently I had a phone call from a friend on an Aboriginal community. She said: "There's just so few men here. They're all sick in hospital, in jail, or dead."

Price, 36, when asked how her week had been after speaking up, which included some trolling, said: "It's reinforced much of what I've already known. One of the main issues keeping Aboriginal people back is other Aboriginal people.

"Colonisation rhetoric does nothing to advance Aboriginal people. There's this idea you're supposed to think like the others, and people want you dead for it, especially if you're an Aboriginal woman.

"I'm happy to have a target on my back if there's a shift in thinking."

■ ■ ■

IT IS TRUE that since 1994, every January 26 has seen a surge in a new idiot nationalism, with angry-exultant hoods demanding a punch-you-in-the-face loyalty to Australia. They'll grow up and have kids, who'll make them nicer. Even if they don't change, they'll find that their circle of friends is strangely narrow and come to realise the Australia they long for passed into history before they were born.

It is also true that January 26 is arguably an erroneous date for a national celebration, but it was forced upon us by the inescapable force of Sydney-centricity.

January 1, marking federation and the enactment of the constitution, would have made more sense, but Aborigines reject it because the constitution excluded them from being counted in the population until the 1967 referendum.

Still, I believe the date of Australia Day will eventually change to a neutral date, for the wrong reasons.

As long as our political leadership dodges more meaningful actions, including constitutional recognition and an honest (two-way) conversation about child neglect, violence, adult illness and particularly the disconnect of young indigenous men, who struggle to find a place for themselves, changing the date is the easiest of all fixes.

It fixes nothing.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia