Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Stormfront

Started by Mirko, Sun 02 Sep 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

... Last post from previous page
I think it is o.k to talk about any religeon. The only people who get "uppity" about this sort of dialogue is the Muslims.
Personally I don't have an issue with most Christians. We all have different opinions on this sensitive topic.  However I feel there is room for everyone to discuss it all.

Stormfront got rid of "Stormfront Ireland" .. can you guess what happened when the Brits got on there and conversations started to go back and fourth? Nobody wins when one beautiful Celtic race destroys another and was causing that much destructive friction there they did away with the sub heading. I still think if you want to talk about Chrtisitanity there should be a place where you can do that and not sweep it under the rug as long as the dialogue is respectful, progressive and isn't "school yard" like.

Christianity is still a religeon alot of white people are involved in and let's not forget alot of white nations have thrived and built with Christianity as a foundation. Then again alot of nations have been at war with different strains of Christianity going head to head with each other and this seems to happen with Creativity too (particulary in recent days).

The way I look at things now is "IF YOU ALWAYS DID WHAT YOU DID. YOU ALWAYS GOT WHAT YOU GOT".

There is nothing wrong with people speaking freely in the proper sub heading for it. If they don't wanna know about it .. then it is their choice to investigate the thread if they choose.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Miss.Jane

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 03 May 2013I think it is o.k to talk about any religeon. The only people who get "uppity" about this sort of dialogue is the Muslims. Personally I don't have an issue with most Christians. We all have different opinions on this sensitive topic.  However I feel there is room for everyone to discuss it all. Stormfront got rid of "Stormfront Ireland" .. can you guess what happened when the Brits got on there and conversations started to go back and fourth? Nobody wins when one beautiful Celtic race destroys another and was causing that much destructive friction there they did away with the sub heading. I still think if you want to talk about Chrtisitanity there should be a place where you can do that and not sweep it under the rug as long as the dialogue is respectful, progressive and isn't "school yard" like. Christianity is still a religeon alot of white people are involved in and let's not forget alot of white nations have thrived and built with Christianity as a foundation. Then again alot of nations have been at war with different strains of Christianity going head to head with each other and this seems to happen with Creativity too (particulary in recent days). The way I look at things now is "IF YOU ALWAYS DID WHAT YOU DID. YOU ALWAYS GOT WHAT YOU GOT".  There is nothing wrong with people speaking freely in the proper sub heading for it. If they don't wanna know about it .. then it is their choice to investigate the thread if they choose.

The Christians get just as uppity about being asked an awkward question as the Muslims do.  With the Muslims they generally all have some kind of uniform interpretation of things compared to the Christinsane whose religion is actually AGAINST what they even want to believe!

This is why Christians will tell you you are "cherry picking" from the Bible and will interpret "turn the other cheek" and so on as being something to do with anything but the straight forward message of surrender to the enemy that it clearly means.

When they get the chance they will go around slaughtering the non-Christinsane for no good purpose at all.
Formerly a Reverend with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

G.E.Imperium

Regardless of how you feel personally about SF, you need to be aware that the board is often the first encounter newly-awakened kinsfolk will have with "the movement". yes, its a cash-cow & yes, its top-heavy with dictatorial xians but ignoring and/or damning it will not make it go away!
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Chuck

My first contact after awakening was on the Blood and Honour forum. Three months later I was on Stormfront watching it crash from all the traffic on election night.
WCOTC Ohio & Church of Creativity Ohio

Creator of the Solar General Website

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: echoesofthereich on Thu 16 May 2013Regardless of how you feel personally about SF, you need to be aware that the board is often the first encounter newly-awakened kinsfolk will have with "the movement". yes, its a cash-cow & yes, its top-heavy with dictatorial xians but ignoring and/or damning it will not make it go away!

Fair point.

When I first gained access to the internet, it was 1997 and I went searching for anything on Zundel and found the Zundel Site, a now defunct site called the Alpha Site (alpha.org) and SF. The first two impressed me; while SF disgusted me with their bickering and denunciations even back then. Their main argument appeared to be that if you did not profess support for the right football team or mainstream political party of the moment, you were a "ZOG" agent. SF drove me away. I was only looking for information, but it was looking elsewhere and not on the internet that I found other avenues for real activism. Later when the internet became a more universal tool that anyone could access, I learned how to make use of that tool. I even became friends with a few who invited me to SF again; but that didn't last long, because that's the nature of SF.

The trick today is the same as in 97: Use SF for recruitment and get people the hell away from there, so that they are not driven away into obscurity and disgrace.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.