Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Fighting the Coon at Home - Slashed Tyres, Burned Cars, Attempted Murder

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 17 Mar 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

April Gaede

Quote from: Br.Jim on Sun 18 Mar 2012Sorry to hear about your car. That is how it is; when something happens to a White man JOG does nothing, but let a White man "do it" and JOG want to lock up the White man and throw away the key.
Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Sun 18 Mar 2012Nothing keeps a Creator down. RaHoWa!

Good to see ol' Nigger running around.  :)

Last year my car was keyed up by the local Seventh-day Adventist church preacher, probably when he was high on meth.  Didn't bother to fix it because it is one hell of a talking point with the locals. 

Rev.Cambeul

A long overdue update: The courts dropped all charges, patted that black c*nt on the head and told it that it was free to fight and kill the nasty White man any time it pleases.

If I meet it again, it will attack and it will try to murder me again. It will scream WHITE SUPREMACIST and RACIST and try to gain the support of the dumb public. It will be public, it will be brutal, it will be bloody and it will be kill or be killed.

If I win and am able to subdue the beast without killing it, the coppers will be called and the same process with the same outcome will begin all over again. If I am unable to subdue it, then it's a fight to the death, because if I lose, it will kill me.

Knowing how dumb the average "I'm not a racist!" White Australian libtard is, all anyone will remember and report is that a poor innocent Aboriginal gentleman was beaten to death by a racist. The horror!

And how do they know I'm a "racist?" Well, because that nice but DEAD fraudulent Aboriginal man said so as he ran across the shop with a hammer he just picked up to defend himself from the marauding racist with the shopping basket of dog food.

That is how ridiculous it can get.

That is how the media will present it.

And that is how the courts will rule it. Twenty-two years prison for me in a show trial, then a slow, tortured death at the hands of a black or Muslim prison gang.

There is no Justice. There is just RaHoWa!

On the good side, I'm out of that hell-hole of an apartment complex and now live in my own home in a decent neighbourhood. Nigger (my dog) is happy to run in the local park, and the only annoyance is a local Muslim which I've had to put in its place. Nobody else bothers me and I am well known to be a Creator.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Did you go to court and see the trial? Did the Judge throw it out or what?

Did the Judge say that you were a racist and even though he provoked it all, it wasn't his fault because you are a racist? At least you didn't get in trouble for giving him a good clout.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

He went to court for a pre-trial hearing. The coppers visited me and told me all about it: They said his lawyer says I'm a "White Supremacist" and the judge said that was enough reason to drop the charges. That bastard has a long history of criminal violence, breaking and entering, robbery, rape, paedophilia - yeah, he's a rockspider, drug dealing and possession, while I have absolutely no criminal history to answer for ... but everything has to be politically correct these days and what the nigger wants, the nigger gets.

If that coon or any other like it ever try the same at this house, I'll kill it without hesitation if I have to - or I may accept the risk of being murdered in order to catch the bastard assaulting me on camera and force the JOG's hand. If they don't do what they are supposed to do, then I've been outlawed and no longer having the protection of the law, I no longer need obey any laws ... and that means open war.

Of course, it depends on the situation.

I may even just drive it away nicely, have the bastard call the coppers on me again and again and again, and in the meantime wait to be burned to death in my bed while it roams free.

Coppers are only useful for removing non-political problems; anything that wears the PC label has to be dealt with without letting them get involved.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Sounds like even if he killed you he'd get the crap punishment that coon got for the manslaughter of Rick Dermody in Darwin?

Who can you complain to this is an outrage! He provoked you with a group because he didn't like your views and sought to hurt you.You have done nothing to provoke him ?

If anybody tried to mess with you just don't play around with them after you have verbally warned them.
Wonder what would happen if you took another angle? Tried to get him with 18c of the federal race relations act?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Australia prides itself on its rights to freedom of speech, freedom of politics and freedom of religion - which all stretch back to English laws that were in place before the colonisation of America. Hence, all three countries have similar philosophies regarding religion, politics, freedom of speech and the right to a fair trial.

England does not have a constitution, but it has rights built into the law through precedence and custom. America has a constitution based largely on those English customs and rights through custom, precedence and law - but it also has a Bill of Rights. Australia has a constitution largely based on the American - but no Bill of Rights.

As such, Australia boasts of its rights to freedom of speech, politics and religion. It instructs every mud that comes to this country that they are free to say, think and act - as long as it is in a lawful manner - in any way they want. When muds first enter Australia, they are instructed that they will never be arrested and taken away by the police for political reasons, religious reasons or for reasons relating to freedom of speech. Time and again they affirm that Australian police are not political police. While true for muds, for the White population it is

BULLSH*T!

The truth is that Australian police are highly politicised. The lowest coppers on the streets obey the orders of their superiors; whom would not be in their top jobs if the politicians that placed them there could not rely on them to take out politically incorrect dissidents on order. And political correctness is behind everything.

In the first half of the twentieth century, the politicians wanted to remove left-wing dissidents and keep the nigger from turning red and staging a black revolution. The second part of the twentieth century was where everything began to change in Australia as it did in America, with Marxist Social Revolutionaries overtaking the universities, becoming professors and then instructing the next generation of Marxist students who became police, lawyers, judges, politicians, journalists and other community leaders. The intent of all was to change society and turn it on its head, and that is precisely what they did.

In 1984, the Australia Act was passed. This act cut all political and legal ties with Britain and essentially made Australia a republic. Not having a Bill of Rights because Australia's founding fathers and the current breed of politician all believe that Australia has rights based on the Rule of Law, means that all precedent decisions are now null and void. The founding fathers believed in the rules of precedence; the current breed of politicians believe in social dynamics as dictated by strategically chosen demagoguery. i.e. The will of (a chosen section) of the people as influenced by Marxist social and political indoctrination via mainstream media, educational institutions, and cultural and social centres.

What it means is that anyone under the umbrella of 21st century political correctness is protected by rights enshrined within Australian law over the last thousand years of English law right up until 1984.

What it means for us that reject the politically correct formulae of a decadent multiracial and multicultural society is that customs change and legal precedents no longer count as the will of the chosen people is now more important to a judge than the rule of law. The Australia Act of 1984 has also been used by judges to discount the use of precedence - if it never happened on these shores, there is no precedence in law. ... And modern custom overrides the rule of law anyway.

* Australia does not have a Bill of Rights.

* The rights to freedoms of speech, religion and politics enshrined in the Australian Constitution are overridden by the Rule of Law.

* The Rule of Law is overridden by the changing rules of modern custom.

* There is no freedom of speech in Australia: White Australians are only allowed to say what is deemed acceptable as dictated by minorities.

* There is no freedom of religion: So-called freedom of religion is confined to a handful of religions that the federal government defines as legit.

* There is no freedom of politics - All police are Political Police: Stray outside the politically correct confines of modern politics and one politician or another will arrange to have the Political Police kick in your door and destroy your life.

* No Australian has the right to self-defence: Under the law, self-defence is allowed provided you only go as far as you need to defend yourself, your property and your loved ones. In reality, White Australians who defend themselves from minorities are guilty of criminal assault or riot and affray. The difference being that in the prior, the minority is there claiming innocence and screaming "RACIST!" And in the second, you've been attacked by a minority in the street, you have defended yourself and the minority has run off ... but the police have tracked you down with the intent to charge you with what is basically public brawling, in order to teach you to never attempt to defend yourself again.

If you think America is any better, then try writing to former Reverend George Loeb, who's been sitting in a Florida cell since the early 90's for shooting a nig that was running at him with a house brick intending to bash he and his wife's brains into mush.

As for England, the Rule of Law and precedence has also been thrown out there and replaced by the rule of custom. Offend a minority by leaving a ham sandwich near a mosque and you'll get six months prison. Get bashed nearly to death by a gang of drunken Muslims and the judge will excuse the Muslims because they are not used to alcohol, and drop the charges.

And the same pattern is continued for Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, New Zealand and old Europa ... It's all logged on this forum as evidence. And worse still, if you want to see your future, look to South Africa, where Whites are often not permitted to work or go to school, live destitute in shanty towns or scrounging on farms awaiting their ultimate torture and death at the hands of marauding government endorsed muds.

There is only one solution ...
White Revolution.
RAHOWA!

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.