Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Fighting the Coon at Home - Slashed Tyres, Burned Cars, Attempted Murder

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 17 Mar 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

I went to the Minister for Housing and explained the situation to one of his underlings. According to them my security lights and cameras are perfectly okay because they do not interfere with anyone else. The desk jockey of a bitch showed up again today to inspect my security and she "authorised" it as being okay. Then she told me that I am still receiving a verbal warning because the complaint about the cameras (from my Black Supremacist neighbour) was justified. The existence of the camera may justify the complaint as valid, but being inside my door means it is not an invasion of the anyone's sacred privacy, and just makes him appear to be a paranoid, violent loony with something to hide, BITCHING ABOUT A CAMERA INSIDE MY OWN HOME! But still, a verbal warning for adding a bit of security, while the animal next door gets a pat on the head when violent, and he and/or his wannabe anti-Fa friend is allowed to set fire to my car and reassured after the fact is not something that should happen.

BTW This is post 1488 for me, which is why for the moment post count says RAHOWA! instead of giving an actual number. Is it not ironic that the subject of my post is about a minor victory in the fight to secure the existence of my home and a future for white cars (Brother Simon's and mine)?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Jim

Its not much but I am happy to see you having a little good luck for a change.  ;D ;D
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Rev.Cambeul

Problems with the Black Supremacist next door. He had his daughter visiting and got into a fight with her boyfriend and then went on a rampage. Smashed my potted plants in the foyer, grabbed mine and Brother Simon's bicycles and smashed them (got the video of that but can't show it yet for legal reasons), then it ran out to destroy our cars. Neither of us were home at the time so the cars are safe ... for now. And mine has fully comprehensive insurance.

A Sister who was monitoring my home security cameras called me to tell me what was going on and Brother Simon arrived only one minute into that call - two minutes after the bastard's rampage. The animal's daughter had already called the police and they showed up a minute after Brother Simon.

The police told me that he was only out on bail provided he did not harass any neighbours again, but they admitted that he will get bail. They thanked me for the video I gave them from one of the security cameras of him smashing the bicycles outside. They also admitted that he will probably get bail again - we know he will, he's a non-White. They warned me that if he knocks on the door and hands out threats, it's his word against ours, so we were advised to open the door and get him on recording and pass that on to the police. You can bet your balls there will be a fight as well, but that bastard will be the one attacking and being recorded. It's his nature.

And BTW he is no more indigenous to this country than I am! He's an Afghani abusing the system to get free health care, free legal representation, and free helluva lot of everything else - he told me so much himself when he first moved in. His daughter says she is ashamed to have him as her father. She admitted that she's a fraction Afghani through her father, and she's half Croat through her mother. She also asked me not to let on about her making use of Ab-study payments. I don't care what she or anyone else does - the system is up * creek and open to fraud because that's the way the do-gooders like it, but I wont allow her father to use his fraudulent "Aboriginality" against me or mine.

To cut a long story short, we have cleaned up the mess, charges have been laid on account of property damage, resisting arrest - the animal got tasered, breach of bail and he pulled the Black Supremacist bullsh*t "F*CKING RACIST WHITE C*NTS! F*UCKING WHITE DOG!" accusations/taunts on the coppers too - they SHOULD have made a note of it and charged him with threats and insulting (racist) language. Which they would have done had the racial circumstances been reversed! But they did nothing of the sort.

So, any brothers or sisters who have access to my security cameras, keep tuning in. You may be witness to an act of Racial Vilification by one or more Black Supremacists against Creators. Just remember to record it. The more copies we have, the better we are covered in case something goes wrong.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

The black bastard's daughter told me that her father claims not to remember anything at all. However, that was from a phone call from the police station. The bastard was released several hours ago on bail - yes, if he was White, he'd still be in there. He still has not shown here and is most likely off getting pissed and stoned and working itself into another frenzy. I will be awake until 3am myself just in case. After that, I have to get some sleep so I can deal with police, the landlord and apartment maintenance.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

DAMN! I was standing in front of the heater wasting time prior to 3am and it hit me: As I was driving into my home, I had already taken off my seatbelt prepared for a fight and was doing 80+ in a 50 zone when I noticed cop cars everywhere and began to panic, slow down and hide my lack of a seatbelt.  LOL

It's only now occurred to me that coppers do not line the street and bring detectives to arrest a single rampaging animal. These detectives saw my car, recognised me, nodded and waved me through.

Funny how they know so much about me ....

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

My wonderful black neighbour just arrived back after being bailed out, and looking through the spyhole in my door, I watched it parade through the place and slam its own door. The bastard remembers everything and knows what it did.

Now the trick is if I can get any sleep myself.

Trouble is a brewing. But we are prepared.

Mark Twain.