Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Fighting the Coon at Home - Slashed Tyres, Burned Cars, Attempted Murder

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sat 17 Mar 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Jim on Mon 19 Mar 2012but let a White man "do it" and JOG want to lock up the White man and throw away the key.

That main bastard is White - it is HIS black friend though that lives opposite me that he discusses everything with and as I said before is just as likely to have done it. The black is your stereotypical black man; the white one is a loony wanna-be anti-fascist without any understanding of what anti-fa are. The kind that when it suits him bitches about blacks and everything else, but thinks that anyone that they can personally define as "racist" has no rights. So they can do anything at all that they want to do to them. And the JOG has confirmed his beliefs as correct. We are outlaws in our own lands, and so we must take that law into our own hands for our own protection.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

Sorry about your car. That photo is a good show of determination!
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

Thanks  8) Shame it was such a windy day, or the pictures with the flag would have turned out better; but the pictures show what I want and that's enough for me.

Went out this morning and found an egg smashed on the boot. Took pictures, called the coppers who gave me permission to wash it off because the photos were good enough, then stopped at the local cop station to make a formal complaint about it.

They claim they will try to do something about it, but I'll believe that when I see it. As far as I'm concerned, the coppers have given that black bastard free rein to do his utmost in an attempt to have me charged and convicted with ANY offence they can. So it might be time to write a letter to the police complaints authority. The more problems we cause re religious vilification by the police, the more they will take note that we are serious. And perhaps the next generation of Creators will have the same protection through fear that the Muslim now has.

Spent near $300 today on security cameras and sensor light. I bet you even photographic proof will not be good enough for the JOG. But it might scare the bastard!

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Rev.Cambeul

So do I.

And it never ends ... the night before last a copper showed up at my door - no other doors - carrying on about "White Supremacists" and questioning about someone banging on doors with a stick. It was my black neighbour calling them for fun.

Yesterday, some desk jockey of a bitch showed up to inspect my premises after complaints about my security camera and light from the same neighbour. Both have been okayed by her bosses and were recommended by the police after they investigated the fire set on my car (and did nothing), but she decided that I have no right to personal security and ordered me to remove them. I told her to take me to court!

Keep in mind that there have been complaints about me being a "White Supremacist" and hints that they want me out of here. Perhaps this bitch saw an opportunity and is going to take it? If she pushes it, I will go straight to the state Minister for Housing and complain that I am being harassed for racial and religious reasons, present the long list of what has been going on here, with being forced to fight with prowlers in the foyer (and win of course), constant abuse, tyre slashing, burning my car, et al .... Since I am the only one singled out and they refuse to do anything about it, it's either the security equipment stays, or I take the law into my hands - and next time it wont be catching a prowler and just throwing him down the stairs either. No, if they want me to play their game within their laws, they have to allow me the opportunity to defend myself using those laws - or else I will change the game.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I went to the Minister for Housing and explained the situation to one of his underlings. According to them my security lights and cameras are perfectly okay because they do not interfere with anyone else. The desk jockey of a bitch showed up again today to inspect my security and she "authorised" it as being okay. Then she told me that I am still receiving a verbal warning because the complaint about the cameras (from my Black Supremacist neighbour) was justified. The existence of the camera may justify the complaint as valid, but being inside my door means it is not an invasion of the anyone's sacred privacy, and just makes him appear to be a paranoid, violent loony with something to hide, BITCHING ABOUT A CAMERA INSIDE MY OWN HOME! But still, a verbal warning for adding a bit of security, while the animal next door gets a pat on the head when violent, and he and/or his wannabe anti-Fa friend is allowed to set fire to my car and reassured after the fact is not something that should happen.

BTW This is post 1488 for me, which is why for the moment post count says RAHOWA! instead of giving an actual number. Is it not ironic that the subject of my post is about a minor victory in the fight to secure the existence of my home and a future for white cars (Brother Simon's and mine)?

Mark Twain.