Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Dieting: Salubrious Living Versus ...

Started by ScottHarrison, Mon 12 Mar 2012

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinn

Ben Klassen offered in the White Man's Bible (and Salubrious Living with Arnold DeVries) a nutritional blueprint of what he had determined at the time to be the optimal diet for the Human species. He called this diet Salubrious Living and it centred around fruitarianism - eating whole fruits, nuts and vegetables in their raw, unprocessed form.

Although other religions throughout history have placed regulations on diet, Creativity is the first and only religion to date that makes nutritional regulations based entirely upon their health benefit, rather than on a cultural or God-worshipping basis. It is the goal of Salubrious Living and the entire Four Dimensional Program of Creativity to give the White race a clear outline of what lifestyle is the healthiest and most productive for us.

Klassen made his best attempts in the 2nd Decade of Creativity to use all the scientific and anthropological data available to him to find, analyse and decide upon what diet he would advocate for his beloved White race. Unfortunately, in the 1980s, like today, nutritional science is still much debated and many scientists cannot agree upon what the best diet is for our species.

It is only logical for Creators today to accept that although Klassen had the best interests of the White race at heart when writing Salubrious Living, his data was not infallible and just as he was not perfect, it is reasonable to suggest that we do not yet have a perfect nutritional blueprint for optimal health. It will take many more decades before the White race can put enough time, resources and expertise in to identifying the best, scientifically proven diet for us to eat. Until then, it is up to each individual Creator to decide for themselves what is best for their health and wellbeing.

Personally, I have spent the last couple of weeks investigating the "Paleodiet," also known as the "Paleolithic Diet," "Primal Diet" or "Caveman Diet." This diet advocates a high protein, high fat, low carbohydrate diet with avoidance of grains, sugar and any processed (read: man made) foods. Besides of the elimination of sugars and man made foods, the Paleodiet is very near the opposite of Salubrious Living in that it discards the vegan and uncooked principles that forms the basis of the Salubrious diet.

The key argument in favour of the Paleodiet is that Humans spent 99.5% of their evolution consuming no grain foods and that our genome is geared toward and dependant upon a Paleodiet to attain optimal health and performance. It is the argument of practitioners of the Paleolithic diet that the last 10,000 years in which Humans have practiced agriculture and domesticated various grains (wheat, corn, rice etc.) that our health has deteriorated. It is their argument that a diet devoid of grains and refined sugars will eliminate all diseases of affluence, namely diabetes, heart disease and obesity.

It is not my aim in this thread to argue the pros and cons of either diet, nor it is my goal to convert any Creators to this diet. It is my purpose to show Creators that they need not fear discussion of nutritional options just because they don't mould to the long held Creator ideal of fruitarianism. Nobody in the world can prove without doubt that fruitarianism is the best diet for the White race, who knows, perhaps Salubrious Living will be reviewed in the future and redefined to advocate the Paleodiet. At the end of the day, all that is important is that we continue to use Nature, History, Science, Logic and Common Sense to our best advantage and at all times ask our Golden Rule: What is best for the White race?

Anyone with an interest in the Paleodiet should take a look at the website of Mark Sisson, a former elite athlete and key advocate of what he calls the "Primal Blueprint." You can find him at Mark's Daily Apple.

I also encourage people to respond to this thread with their thoughts, ideas and suggestions on what the best course of action is for Salubrious Living in the future. Remember though, although the Church may advocate certain lifestyles in the future, it will never be our policy to enforce dietary regulations as a prerequisite for Church membership.

Rev.Cambeul

Two Respect Points for focusing on your health and being able to lose eighteen kilos.  8)

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Quote from: Br.Sinn on Tue 13 Mar 2012
Since deciding to become a creator I have lost eighteen kgs just because I took my health a lot more seriously. The focus on health is a personal acheivement the religion offers.  I believe this should be used as part of promotion for the religion.

Improve your health
Expand your knowledge

Become a Creator!

Perfectly right. I attribute my success to the love of my partner and the guidance of Creativity. It's the teachings of Klassen that remind me how important each individual is to this cause. We need all our people to be strong in mind and body if we are to achieve anything.

Rev.Cambeul

Without intending it, I seem to have adopted this style of dieting. Eat once a day, preferably fruit and nuts but in reality whatever I have - and not too much at that. Then skip a day or two or three at a time. It's less a chosen diet than an old habit, not getting hungry and an acknowledged method of saving money - and as I've aged, I realised that it is a way to keep the weight down by not over-indulging. Those who know me well can best judge whether I live by a healthy and effective diet or not. The best I can say is that it suits me, my lifestyle and my lack of interest in food.

@Cailen.

One-meal-a-day diets under the microscope

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/one-meal-a-day-diets-under-the-miscroscope/news-story/4a4466253152b6bb3deac3911b6795d3

INCREASINGLY popular one-meal-a-day diets that require almost 24-hours of fasting on alternate days are under the microscope of Australian researchers.

The diets - which can involve up to two days of fasting in between days of eating - are expected to catch the eye of those of us who want to shed unwanted kilos after overindulging over the festive period.

Participants in the new study, starting later this month, will eat just breakfast every second day for eight weeks.

Lead researcher, associate professor Leonie Heilbronn, said similar studies on mice found the fasting approach lowered cholesterol and insulin levels, indicating they helped reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease.

''We did a three week pilot study a few years ago and saw improvements in health in just three weeks,'' she said.

''But this time we're going to compare fasting to other types of dieting and look at whether the benefits are the same, or better.

''There's only a handful of studies that have looked at fasting. Nobody really knows the best way to go about it.''

Assoc prof Heilbronn said the difficulty was determining whether it was the fasting - or the subsequent weight loss - that produced health benefits.

While definitions of periodic fasting vary, it is defined in the University of Adelaide study as a 24-hour period with just breakfast.

Nutritionist Susie Burrell said the difficulty with any type of fasting is that ''we live in a society where this huge over-consumption''.

''You see people like [Liberal MP] Malcolm Turnbull who have talked about using fasting for weight loss, but it's not sustainable.''

Mr Turnbull lost 15kg by following a no-food regime by Chinese practitioner Dr Shuquan Liu.

Ms Burrell has rated the diets she expects to be popular this year, listing the Mediterranean diet, which focuses on eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, as her top pick.

She said while new fad diets pop up each year, most are based on the same principles of reducing carbohydrates and calories.

Ms Burrell believes websites and apps that help you keep monitor the calories you eat are among the best weight loss tools.

''Monitoring calories and sticking to between 1200 and 1600 is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and it supports people driving their own behaviour change,'' she said.

Goodlife Health Club Westbourne Park membership co-ordinator Lauren Boase has shed 50kg from her initial 160kg frame since starting the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation in February 2011.

''It just triggered a whole new lifestyle that I've kept up,'' she said.

Nutritionist Susie Burrell rates 10 diets she expects to be big in 2013

1. Mediterranean diet

What is it? Based on a diet that is high in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals and plenty of olive oil. Those who follow a Mediterranean diet often eat more than 11 serves of fruit and vegetables a day. Low in red meat, but high in fish.

Verdict: In terms of health and sustainability, I'd argue the Mediterranean-style of eating is perhaps the best. The only problem might be that the serves of protein are quite small and heavy meat eaters will struggle to adhere.

2. The CSIRO Total Wellbeing diet

What is it? This is one of the strongest evidence-based approaches to weight management. It focuses on higher, not high protein, and relies on lean meat and low-fat dairy.

Verdict: It helps control insulin levels in body and is one of few diets to have long-term research showing it works. People perceive it as having a lot of red meat, but in reality it has a lot less than the average Australian eats. It reduces carbs in line with our reduced levels of activity and does so in a controlled way without being extreme. It can lead to sustainable weight loss.

3 . Low GI

What is it? Requires followers to cut back on carbs and eat a moderate amount of protein and fat.

Verdict: Backed by a lot of scientific evidence, it's a safe way to sustainable weight loss. While it is very healthy, the weight loss is slower. Because the average person is looking to lose weight a lot quicker, it is sometimes not seen as the best option.

4. The Zone

What is it? Encourages consuming kilojoules from carbohydrates, protein and fat in a "40:30:30". According to founder Barry Sears, this ratio of fats helps dieters' hormones stay within a healthy zone.

Verdict: It's one of the better ones. It's high in vegetables and is very similar nutritionally to the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet. But because it comes from America, it's got a lot more snacks.

5. Paleolithic diet

What is it? Mimics the diet of a caveman and is similar to CSIRO Total Wellbeing diet, but eliminates more fruit and dairy. The idea is a clean approach to eating approach, getting rid of processed foods and going back to root vegetables, greens, lean meat, nuts and berries.

Verdict: Long term it is nutritionally inadequate for key nutrients like calcium. Better to use as a base but add in some low-fat dairy.

6. Meal replacement programs

What is it? Think milkshakes that replace meals, like those offered by Slim Fast. It involves swapping meals for the specially-formulated shakes to help keep your calorie intake low.

Verdict: It can be a useful tool for starting to lose weight, but it's difficult to sustain long-term. There's also the issue that they're highly processed and you're not getting as many nutrients as you would in other meals. You could use them to replace one or two meals here and there, and it's also useful for a non-breakfast eater to have, but the benefits are limited.

7. Home delivered meals

What is it? This category includes the programs offered by Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers and Lite n Easy.

Verdict: Helps busy people and teaches portion control. But it is expensive and people aren't necessarily learning about how to best manage their food. The food is also highly processed. It is out of reach for many people and at some point you need to know how to make good food yourself and make the right choices.

8. Sugar-free

What is it? As a general rule, getting rid of processed food (fruit juice, muesli bars, biscuits) is good for all of us to do. But the underlying biochemistry is more complicated. Refined carbohydrates do lead to increased insulin and weight gain.

Verdict: An unprocessed, low sugar diet is good for us, but small amounts of fruit and natural sugar is fine.

9. Dukan diet

What is it? Known as the French diet, it's a novel approach to eating. There are tight calorie restrictions, with very low calorie and carbohydrates for a period of time.

Verdict: Suits European diets with less snacking. What it gives people is structure, with hard and fast rules to their diets. The issue is that it's very restrictive. In my experience, when people go back to normal eating they put the weight back on and is a more extreme diet.

10. Oh My God diet

What is it? Six weeks to Oh My God is the brainchild of British personal trainer turned author Venice Fulton. It advocates a series of unusual methods, including skipping breakfast, using cold baths as a way to shed kilograms and drinking plenty of black coffee.

Verdict: This is a fad and pretty extreme. It's a way to get drastic results quickly but my experience is that people can't do it.

TOP WEIGHT- LOSS APPS

My Fitness Pal: It's the easiest way to log calories and lets you easily track the meals you eat. Download at http://myfitnesspal.com/mobile

Mindful Eating: Helps to teach good food habits, promotes mindful eating and prevents overeating. http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/mindful-eating

Lose Weight Fast: There's weekly updates on diet and exercise with recipes and meal plans. http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/susie-burrells-how-to-lose

Calorie King Australia: Lists how many calories, carbohydrates and fats Australian brands have. http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/calorieking-australia-food

Jillian Michaels Weight Loss: Features meal plans and exercise videos ready to go. http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/jillian-michaels-weight-loss

Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=weight+loss&c=apps
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Grimm

I also only eat 1 meal a day but I also take a vitamin a few times a week.  I take my plate of food, nibble at it while I'm doing something, then put a lid on it and put it in the fridge when I'm not hungry. Some people love eating until they are full, it just makes me tired and feeling kind of sick.

I kind of cringe when I hear parents trying to be good parents and demanding their kid eat everything on their plate. Yeah, we know the kid needs to eat but it will eat when it is hungry.

I've read up on and tried the Paleo. diet for a while. Get a London broil, cut it into some slivers, and eat it.. it was very good, the texture was amazing and the fat just kind up turned into a non-juicy ball I could spit out. I tried it with A1 sauce (my fav) and you know what? It was better without the sauce. I felt very good after eating it. Almost glowing. I wouldn't do it too often because the type of iron in the animal meats increases the chances of colon cancer so you might want to include some veggies to fiber "it" out.

Bone marrow was an interesting test too. Better texture and flavor than I thought.

5. Paleolithic diet

What is it? Mimics the diet of a caveman and is similar to CSIRO Total Wellbeing diet, but eliminates more fruit and dairy. The idea is a clean approach to eating approach, getting rid of processed foods and going back to root vegetables, greens, lean meat, nuts and berries.

Verdict: Long term it is nutritionally inadequate for key nutrients like calcium. Better to use as a base but add in some low-fat dairy.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!