Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Norway: Mass murderer is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 24 Jul 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert

I left it  week before I thought I would comment on the tragic incidents at Utoya. I thank Cailen for his lucid and factual analysis of the incident with which I agree. I had suspicions immediately follwing initial reports of the incident. Perhaps the massacre will engender as many conspiracy ideas as the twin towers episode.

The long term goal of the Israeli economy is to embroil Europe in about 35 different civil wars. It was partially for this reason they opened the flood gates of Europe to mass immigration. Their aim.. as with medeival Spain is to get Whites killing Whites, break up and partition the big traditional White nations into countless small independent countries. (Germany being fractured into 200 in the medeival epoch comes to mind). All these will be at perpetual war with each other. Over centuries the White Race will be degraded and its best elements killed off. The muslims in Europe and now hundreds of other ethnic groups will push for independence, The endless wars will be financed and armed by Israel. They will make sure no side gets the upper hand. The end result is Europe is ruined and Isreals main threat (the white Race) is erased forever.

How can Europe get out of this?..fix?
One possibility besides wholesale acceptance of Creativity is coming to some kind of understanding with Islam and the muslims. Personally I am not against this, though I don't expect many others to agree.

Bad about the attack was that White people were killed. Even a traitor or Red may have normal children. Afterall even my own mother was a lobotomied Christian. Creativity is also clear that we condemn  the likes of the German war against Slavs in WW2. Even the war against the Soviet Union was not justifiable. Though Hitler was the greatest White Man that ever lived had WW2 been avoided, 50 million white deaths would have been averted and our racial numbers would be a few hundred million greater than they are right now.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Tue 02 Aug 2011I thank Cailen for his lucid and factual analysis of the incident with which I agree. I had suspicions immediately follwing initial reports of the incident. Perhaps the massacre will engender as many conspiracy ideas as the twin towers episode.

And thank you. Same here. The moment they said "Nazi" websites and "White Supremacist" I knew I had to delve deeper and establish the true facts. If he was a White man following our train of thought, I would have still disagreed with his actions, but I would have listed the reasons from my own point of view why he carried them out, and what could be done to prevent people like us from feeling the need to take such a drastic course again. But as it turned out, Breivik is a Kosher Konservative who has nothing whatsoever to do with our train of thought other than a wish to exterminate us "Nazis" for our hostility towards Israel.

Here's something that you might be interested in: Norway's Marxist government is going to extremes to hide Breivik's Jewish connection and label him as a "White Supremacist." While it's a popular fad for Marxists to be anti-Israel these days, when push comes to shove, Marxists still defer to the Jewish Supremacists. Which just goes to show the total power that the Jewish Supremacists wield over both the Left and the New-Right.

They will call us conspiracy nuts, but unlike many other situations where events are merely questionable, everything about Breivik's actions and the events leading up to them are already in the public domain. There is a long e-paper trail leading directly back to his Kosher Konscriptors. How much they were involved may be up for debate, but the fact that the trail leads directly to the Jewish Zionist Movement will not disappear in a hurry. I expect that within the next week or so, the Marxists and the Zionists will release their own seemingly independent statements declaring it a criminal act of anti-Semitism to link Breivik with the Zionist Movement, Jews or Israel in any way whatsoever. And if German style Holohoax laws are not already part of the Norwegian political system, then I expect something just as drastic to be hurriedly put in place by the Norwegian (Marxist) Jewish Occupational Government in an attempt to quell the horror and outrage rightly felt by Norwegians should they learn the ugly Jewish truth about Breivik - which they will, thanks to people like us.

@Cailen.

P.S. Why would an anti-Nazi want to look like the poster boy for Uncle Adolf? Answer: He didn't. Breivik was only following the conformist nature of European society's universal concept of beauty. Ancient Greeks of more than two millennia ago, Uncle Adolf and friends, and today's Hollywood harlots - White, Jewish or otherwise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And if the White Man or White Woman - so-called Aryans - are the epitome of perfection for them all, then so be it.

Plastic surgery said to be reason for Breivik's Aryan perfection

August 1 2011

http://www.iol.co.za/thestar/plastic-surgery-said-to-be-reason-for-breivik-s-aryan-perfection-1.1109200

OSLO: The right-wing extremist who massacred 77 people during a twin terror attack in Norway had plastic surgery to make him look more Aryan, an intelligence official said.

"You do not have that Aryan look naturally in Norway," she said.

"Hitler would have had him on posters. He has the perfect, classic Aryan face. "He must have had a facelift," she added in an interview with The Sunday Times in the UK.

This information fits with the reminiscences of an old schoolfriend, who has recalled that Breivik boasted of having had plastic surgery a decade ago, a time when he had befriended "a group of people obsessed with their bodies".

Breivik's links with the far-right English Defence League (EDL) have also become clearer, as it emerged that he was a member of the Norwegian Defence League (NDL), an offshoot of the British group.

Lena Andreassen, a former leader of the NDL, confirmed that Breivik had been a member of the group, but said: "I kicked him out because he had extremist views."

Meanwhile, a senior EDL [known in England as the Israeli Defence League - Cailen] member has come under attack for starting a debate on which "liberal twits" deserved to be executed.

Alan Lake, who claims to be the EDL's "events director", ran an article on his extremist website predicting that Britain would "start to fragment into Islamic enclaves", according to The Observer in the UK.

Lake then encouraged his readers to suggest names of those who should be forced to live in those enclaves, "and who we will execute if they sneak out". He nominated Prime Minister David Cameron, his deputy Nick Clegg and Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams, but later removed the post. – Daily Mail

Quote from: Tommy Robinson - English Defence Leaguehttp://englishdefenceleague.org/showthread.php?7256-Tommy-s-message

"The English Defence League was formed two years ago. One of the fundamental beliefs that this movement was built on was its support for Israel's right to defend itself. In our first demonstrations, we went to Birmingham, and we flew the flag of Israel, the Star of David. In the first public speech I ever gave, I wore the Star of David in Leeds. The reason for this is because Israel is a shining star of democracy. If Israel falls, we all fall. This is what our movement has been built on for two years."

The English Defence League will not be deterred from its support for Israel and the Jewish people" he continues. "Recently, in the EDL there have been internal arguments, which are nothing more than that. Every large family has its disagreements, but when push comes to shove, we all stand on the same side."

"We reject all anti-Semitism. The EDL stands where it always has stood, which is side-by-side with Israel. We repudiate any individual, group or writing that favors anti-Semitism, neofascism, and any race-based ideology. Any rogue elements within the EDL who go against our mission statement and our beliefs will be removed from the organization; we are determined to remain true to our mission. Anti-Semitism will not ever be tolerated within the EDL."

Quote from: Muslim Public Affairs Committee UKhttp://www.mpacuk.org/story/060909/exposed-edl-and-its-zionist-connection.html

Could it be that the Zionist desire to polarise society against the Muslims, to ensure the  Muslim community within Europe could not grow to challenge Israel's  total political domination in western political circles, had driven them to infiltrate or even create the EDL?

The BNP shared the Zionists anti-Muslim sentiment, but not their foreign policy objectives. They hated Jews as much as they hated Muslims. Was the EDL the perfect answer, killing two birds with one stone,  undermining the BNP and drawing support away from them whilst continuing to polarise the community against Muslims, thus controlling the far right's agenda?

The EDL is not all that it seems and proves once again, that the chief driver of Islamophobia and polarisation within Britain, comes not from the BNP but extreme right wing Zionists who have a foreign agenda.

Quote from: Jewish Task Forcehttp://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=45496.0

By Cato: Personally I still wonder who is really behind the EDL. They have shown phenomenal growth, are well financed, cleverly run, encourage black membership, specifically hate Muslims, are fanatically anti-Nazi (no Nazi salutes allowed), banned by the BNP, and show an occasional Israeli flag. Any ideas?

By Shalom2: I feel a little dismayed that people think the EDL have an ulterior motive by flying the Israeli flag. I fly my Israeli flag at every demo to let the paedophile followers know that we in the EDL support Israel 100%. I am of the understanding that if Israel falls, the whole of the West will fall with her!!! And thats not ever going to happen. Also I am dismayed about the way Roberta (EDL Jewish Division.) has been treated. Tommy Robinson is the founder of the EDL and and is trusted and revered by all infidels in their divisions throughout the UK. Tommy is not a politician, just a great guy fighting for his childrens heritage like the rest of us. We will never surrender to the islamic scum.
NO SURRENDER!!!

Quote from: Haaretzhttp://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/what-are-israeli-flags-and-jewish-activists-doing-at-demonstrations-sponsored-by-the-english-defence-league-1.307803

he organization calls for taking action against the "Islamization of Britain" and Muslim fundamentalists. British media reports suggest that the league is a magnet for extremist right-wing activists and for unruly soccer fans. In late May the organization gained an important addition in the form of what it calls the "Jewish division." According to one member, "hundreds of Jews" joined its ranks, including "young people who are dying to do something." In the streets of England, Jews can now be seen demonstrating together with people they would have shunned in the past.

Roberta Moore, 39, a petite woman in a colorful outfit, speaks in a rolling Brazilian accent and works for a commercial firm. A Jew born in Rio de Janeiro, she once lived in Israel and now resides in north London. She is not exactly the stereotypical EDL member the media likes to depict, but Moore is one of the most prominent activists in the group's so-called Jewish division. In her heart she is an unrestrained Kahanist - at least according to fans on her Facebook page.

"The activity of the Jewish division is focused more on the Jewish community," she says over a pizza in an Italian restaurant in Golders Green, London's Jewish-Israeli quarter. "We always constitute a target, here and in Israel. We see a great many people who do not understand the seriousness of the situation. They are sticking their head in the ground and ignoring developments. We believe that if we call the enemy by his name, we will be able to fight him. We single out organizations that discriminate against Jews and anti-Zionist organizations, and try to explain there is no difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism. We send them letters and wait for a response, and then we take action to expose them."

What do you say to comments by a British Jewish organization against the cooperation of Jews with the EDL?

"They are all ignoramuses and think we are fascists. They think the league is exploiting us, while it is really we who initiated the Jewish division. If anything, we are exploiting them."

I tried to add the following comment to the Haaretz article but I am not on Facebook.

"They are all ignoramuses and think we are fascists. They think the league is exploiting us, while it is really we who initiated the Jewish division. If anything, we are exploiting them."

Jewish Supremacism at work. Control of the government, control of the media, control of the pro-Jewish anti-Israel Marxists, and Zionist control of people that would otherwise have been a part of White Nationalist groups. You Jews certainly do have a finger in every pie. https://creativityalliance.com

@Cailen.

More information on the EDL and Jewish Supremacist Infiltration of White Racial Movements available at Whitelaw Towers:
http://whitelawtowers.blogspot.com/2010/08/join-dots-israel-edl.html
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

NoName

Banned from Creator Forum or ever associating with Creators.
More information on Creator Forum Profile.

PatTracy

In the US the radical leftist youth are generally upper middle class. Once they get out on their own they become sheeple. They listen to their "Sonic Youth" albums and pierce their ears in increasing larger gauges, and cry over some lefty politician or cause getting trampled and that's about it. The poor misguided White Norweigan kids never had a chance to amend their ways or simply become sheeple. This filthy crud who opened up on White kids REGARDLESS of their childish aspirations for a leftish idealistic weltanschaug is a filthy jew lover, nothing more. He accomplished NOTHING except to exterminate our young (possible) racial brothers and sisters. In short, these kids never had a chance to wake up.
israel IS DEATH!!
Formerly WCOTC CT & Church of Creativity NE - Now Retired

REMINDER TO PATRICK TRACY:
You owe the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE a debt that you must repay.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

What Would Breivik do?

Praise Israel, kill all the White Kids and vote YES for fag #SSM marriage.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.