No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Hundreds arrested, several hurt in Croatian anti-gay violence

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
      • Hidden to Guests
An estimated 300 people were arrested and five hospitalized after violence erupted to protest the first Gay Pride parade in the Croatian port city of Split on Saturday, news website Index reported.

Police used teargas and batons to protect between 150-300 gay rights supporters when a 10,000-strong mob attacked them, hurling stones, bottles and ashtrays from cafes on the stretch where the parade was taking place.

Unable to contain the violence, police were forced to break off the parade and evacuate the participants.

'Split demonstrated that it is not a city of tourism with its summer slogan, 'Death to gays',' Index reported. 'Shame in Split,' was a headline on the daily Vecernji List's online edition.

Sqanja Juras of the Croatian gay rights organization Kontra said that the violence in the city on the Adriatic coast was a 'shame and debacle of the Croatian state.'

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Europa
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Church of Creativity Europa
      • Hidden to Guests
There is nothing like the old eastern block attitude to show the right welcome to the perverts. 
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

Hidden to Guests

• Account Banned
      • Hidden to Guests
Can anyone translate the videos?

Birmingham: Red and Mud Violence at Anti-Islamist Protest

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4557
Last post 24 August 2011 at 22:07
by Hidden to Guests
KKK Rally - Anti-Whites Attack - 3 Stabbed - 13 Arrested

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News