No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Serbian Hero Ratko Mladic arrested by the ZOG government

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Serbian Hero Ratko Mladic arrested by the ZOG government
« Reply #5 on: 07 June 2011 at 23:49 »
I have to take issue with the "there are no white muslims issue" as I disagree. If you stripped them naked there would be no difference between Serbs and Bosnian muslims. Bosnian muslims were considered of high enough racial quality by Heinrich Himmler that they were formed into SS units. Before the war in the Balkans, Bosnian muslims drank alcohol and ate pork.
I consider the Balkan war to be tragic. The Serbs have technically, a  rightful historical claim to Kosovo but it is their Christianity that ruins them. What does it mean to be a serb Christian? to defend Sebian nationalism? (Creativity condemns Nationalism). To defend communism? or western decadence (gay rights and infertility?). I predict this... the Serbs will loose the rest of their country because they are clinging to a culture of childlessness and hedonism. The Bosnian Muslims in comparison venerate clan, tribe, family and children (how is this different from Creativity?). They way things are going most of what is left of the White Race may well be Muslim in 50 years. Already 40% of Russian army recruits are muslims.. and no they aren't brown. they are tall, they are White and have blue eyes. Quite unlike the average Russian that is an alcoholic, whore monger or drug addict.

PS I don't want you to think I am defending Islam and muslims per se. It is a backward religion but it is a big step above Christianity, communism or western secularism. It is not even mentioned by Ben Klassen as a problem or enemy. Muslims do not want to mix with none muslims, they have standards and believe in "Delenda est juadaica".

Historically Mladics' mistake was not to die in his uniform.. if he wanted results he should have driven the muslims out and took charge of the state instituting a healthy culture ( but is there one apart from Creativity?).
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #6 on: 08 June 2011 at 07:04 »
Muslims that happen to be White turn their back on the White Race to adopt the customs of their host. Or if living in a formerly White Nation, they adopt the customs of the majority parasitic Islamic invader. That is why I said that there are no "White" Muslims. Whites who adopt Islam abandon their own family, tribe, customs, culture, race and even nation to adopt those of the modern Islamic parasite.

Islam is only useful against the Jew in their own region when we are able to let them do us a favour and kill each other. The moment it enters White territory, it adopts Judaic tactics of parasitism and consumes the host. Black Muslims are proud to be Black. Asiatic Muslims are proud to be Asian. White Muslims are the excreta of the parasite and have no racial identity. That is why all White Muslims are Race Traitors.

Pontifex Cambeul.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • If it ain't White, it ain't right!
      • Hidden to Guests
      • kike_killa_!
« Reply #7 on: 09 June 2011 at 16:18 »
*up-date*

OK....l8st bit of bizzo i read on all of this rckns that he "done a deal" with the Serbian ZOG to hand him-self in on the condition(s) that his family and rels are well looked after.....

could be right.....because, apparently, he was "captured" in some run-down shack in a small village with only one, old "retainer" present!.......it was all "pre-arranged".....a stage-managed "arrest" so that Serbia gets EU member-ship!  :-\

my *prediction*....he'll go the same "way" as wotz-his-face...."Slobodan Milosevic"....?....a convenient coronary!

too many secrets.....too much inside info'....like, for instance, the fact that the "Dayton Peace Accord" was a total sham.....NATzOg & fedZOGjewSA went to the Serbs "cap-in-hand" because the Serbs were kickin' their collective ARSEs!  :o .... Apaches & F-117s were droppin' from the skies like flies and their much-vaunted "cruise missiles" were being blown up by the Serbs in mid-air......or.....they were "interdicting" fake, blow-up tanks with "heating elements" to make 'em look like T-72s!....ZOG had no effin' choice....if they had to have invaded....they would'v, quite literally, been slaughtered!

ha ha ha......that's wtf happens when you "take on" a white nation like Serbia instead of a bunch of nogz!

guess they'll know better next time, eh?!?  ???

cheers!

(jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !" (Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien)

Ratko Mladic:Tragic Hero by Milo Yelesiyevich

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 0
Popularity: 701
Last post 20 April 2010 at 09:22
by Hidden to Guests
Government

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0
Popularity: 745
Last post 22 October 2009 at 10:50
by Hidden to Guests
Hero Soldier with West Australian Family Denied Australian Visa

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 3430
Last post 01 October 2015 at 05:46
by Hidden to Guests
Niqqer arrested over 1300 times!!!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2698
Last post 08 July 2014 at 22:35
by Hidden to Guests
ZOG vs JOG?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 2282
Last post 18 May 2011 at 23:51
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]