No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Is this happening in your City

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity South Carolina
      • Hidden to Guests
Is this happening in your City
« on: 12 April 2011 at 12:42 »
I just moved back to my home town a few months ago.  I have been gone about 9-10 years and I was riding and looking around. I went by some old spots and I just want to know what happen. Niggers and wet backs and sand niggers are everywhere. Every store is own by a sand niggers. Almost all the city is niggers (in the city limits). All the white people are moving out of the city limits. I know we all know this but the White Race most stand up and helping the White race. Go to stores that are white own and lots of other things. Just stick together. R!
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Is this happening in your City
« Reply #1 on: 12 April 2011 at 23:35 »
I was born in a city called Elizabeth in South Australia. There were no muds at all when I left there at age nine, but when I went back fifteen years later, there were Abos sitting and sleeping everywhere outside the local pub and shops. I went to visit someone whom I knew was living there four years earlier and another Abo answered the door. When I asked for the expected tenant, the Abo didn't know who he was, so immediately shouted to another two Abo neighbours if they knew him. Then the Abo asked if he was "a bludder?"

An area that was once totally White had turned totally black. I got out of there as fast as I could and have never been back since.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Europa
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Church of Creativity Europa
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 13 April 2011 at 13:26 »
When i was a kid in Newcastle upon tyne in England. I never came across any muds. One of the main reasons for me leaving Newcastle into Scotland and now Bulgaria was the town was turning all black and indian in my case. Last time i was back it was hard to see a white face on the streets.
So i am sorry to say its happening every place.
And it will get worse with the white traitors shipping them in by the boat load.
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity South Carolina
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 15 April 2011 at 11:17 »
I agree Br.Paul with you. When I was younger we never seen a sand nigger in our city - no where at all. A few wet backs - picking peaches. The Niggers would stay on their side of the city, and  White People would stay on their side. Now Niggers and other mud races are every where.  Every where you look you see a white girls dating Niggers.  Damn whats going on?
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 21 April 2011 at 21:58 »
These problems are ultimately demographic. The White race is completely failing to reproduce. As we know nature abhors a vacuum and the muds just fill up the empty space. Creativity is the only Religion that actually tells people , White people, that they have a sacred duty to reproduce and multiply. Of course the Jew is at the root of it all making a decadent culture. Contaminating peoples minds from Hollywood and in the media. The net result is both sexes behaving in an inappropraite way so that there is little spark between them. The men behave like scum and the women like sluts. This added to birth control, entertainment and hedonism is what is killing our race. Our task is to get people back to sanity, behaving White and honorably so that they can found families and bring in the next generation.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Chinks to have 40+ Million City

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 3091
Last post 23 April 2011 at 20:40
by Hidden to Guests
What is happening in Italy?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2415
Last post 09 November 2011 at 15:46
by Hidden to Guests
White section of Baton Rouge wants to form new city

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 701
Last post 14 January 2014 at 12:43
by Hidden to Guests
Vancouver city councillor & New Brunswick professor feud over ‘white apologies'

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Popularity: 1130
Last post 23 January 2015 at 04:58
by Hidden to Guests
Chicago: Majority Black City Has America's Highest Murder Rate

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 786
Last post 04 January 2017 at 00:10
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained