Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

ZOG-bot Andrew Bolt reveals his true "colours"!

Started by Jimbo, Tue 29 Mar 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

It simply means that just being a Conservative Lefty/Zionist Lefty/Kosher Conservative/Shabez Goy is no longer enough. You must be a Radical Lefty today or the JOG will make an example of you. Well, that's Labor when in power. Tomorrow, Liberal will be in power and freedom of speech will be a little easier on THEM, while the Radical Left scream that the neo-Howard [Update: Abbott] is a Fascist as he enacts, protects and extends the same laws the Radical Left want so dearly.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

More on the Andrew Shabez Goy Bolt.

Here's the Conservative Left/Zionist Left/Kosher Conservatives in in action. Local council to be sacked by the NSW State Premier if they continue to boycott Israel. Notice the accusations of anti-Semitism to anyone even slightly disagreeing with them from the howling pack of Zionist Boltbogites?

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/fighting_back_against_the_demonisation_of_the_jewish_state

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Just over a month ago, Andrew Bolt was convicted under Australia's Hate Crime legislation of a breach in protocol due to the fact that he had exposed the hypocrisy of the, Black Supremacist network in Australia. i.e. The successful and wealthy 1/65th Blacks whom otherwise look White, but nevertheless still put their hand out for assistance and a quick buck from Whitey, demanding that the world accept their "Aboriginality" or face prosecution - or should that be persecution? It has been suggested by some that we (as in we the Australian White Racial Activists that get together on a regular basis) should hold demonstrations to aid Andrew Bolt. The argument is that Bolt is the last bastion of "Conservatism" in the Australian press, and once he goes down, we are next! Putting this as delicately as possible: they are WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Bolt is a Kosher Konservative. He is not judged by the same standards that we are. For us it matters not a bit whether the Kosher Konservatives are in power,  or the Jewish Marxists have taken the helm as is the case today. We White Racial Loyalists will continue to be persecuted as per the dictates of Größer Israel and the jUnited Nations. What you see in these "Culture Wars" as the Marxists and the Kosher Konservatives/neo-Cons have termed it, is a war of Jewish factionalism. Atheistic Marxists vs Religious Fundamentalists. Which is the basis of your whole Labor vs Liberal/Democrat vs Republican con. Knowing perfectly well what is really going on, why would any sane White Racial Loyalist wish to partake in Jewish power games? And knowing Bolt as the Kosher Konservative he is, why would we assist him? After all, the moment the Marxists draw connections between Bolt's right to freedom of speech and Doctor Toben's right to freedom of speech [see https://sacreator.com/?s=toben], Bolt launches into a perfectly choreographed song and dance beginning with the obligatory knee jerk kick to the racists and Holocaust Deniers.

Quote from: Andrew Bolthttp://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/if_merkel_is_against_vilification_he_should_apologise

To link my arguments with those of ..., Scully and Toben is so absurd, so vile and so seemingly desperate, that this is precisely why not one other commentator I've read has sought to do as Merkel does now.

Sure, we can agree with Andrew Bolt and the Kosher Konservatives on a helluva lot of different issues. After all, that is the job of the neo-Con is it not? To corral the average man and woman Goyim in preparation for slaughter. We can even agree with the Marxists at times - who are  only allowed to exist because they are ultimately no more than a distraction for the populace Goyim. However, we are own people and we are in a war for the survival of our own people. It may be a cold war where we can sometimes agree in principle with our enemies, but in the end, they are the enemy and we do not assist the enemy.

Remember that the next time you learn of Black savages breaking the ribs of another innocent White kid - and his parents being charged with Hate Crimes for telling the truth. All Marxists will cheer the events as another win in their battle against White Supremacists, while the Kosher Konservatives might remain silent as if in some moral dilemma, but they will tow the line and report it in the media as racists getting their comeuppance - and they will never defend that White child, the child's parents or you.

Do you want to work, live and breathe for Rupert Murdoch and a Größer Israel? Or do you want to win this Racial Holy War for White people everywhere? Because win we will, with or without you.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: jimbo on Wed 30 Mar 2011There is only Radical Left and Conservative Left....that's the very first time i'v heard that....excellent insight(s) there, Rvrnd Col!"sums it up" very nicely indeed!  :)

Looks like others are embracing the same interpretation of modern politics that I have ...

Why Conservatives Always Lose

By Alex Kurtagic

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/why-conservatives-always-lose

In our modern Western societies, liberals do all the laughing, and conservatives do all the crying. Liberals may find this an extraordinary assertion, given that over the past century their preferred political parties have spent more time out of power than their conservative rivals, and, indeed, no radical Left party has ever held a parliamentary or congressional majority. Yet, this view is only possible if one regards a Labour or a Democratic party as 'the Left', and a Conservative or a Republican party as 'the Right'—that is, if one considers politics to be limited to liberal politics, and regards the negation of liberalism as a negation of politics. The reality is that in modern Western societies, both 'the Left' and 'the Right' consist of liberals, only they come in two flavours: radical and less radical. And whether one is called liberal or conservative is simply a matter of degree, not of having a fundamentally different worldview. The result has been that the dominant political outlook in the West has drifted ever 'Leftwards'. It has been only the speed of the drift that has changed from time to time.

This is not to deny the existence of conservatism. Conservatism is real. This is to say that conservatism, even in its most extreme forms, operates against, and is inevitably dragged along by, this Leftward-drifting background. And this is crucial if we are to have a true understanding of modern conservatism and why conservatives are always losing, even when electoral victories create the illusion that conservatives are frequently winning.

It would be wrong, however, to attribute the endless defeat of conservatism entirely to the Leftward drift of the modern political cosmos. That would an abrogation of conservatives' responsibility for their own defeats. Conservatives are responsible for their own defeats. The causes stem less from liberalism's dominance, than from the very premise of conservatism. Triumphant liberalism is made possible by conservatism, while triumphant conservatism leads eventually to liberalism. Anyone dreaming of 'taking back his country' by supporting the conservative movement, and baffled by its inability to stop the march of liberalism, has yet to understand the nature of his cause. The brutal truth: he is wasting his time. [more ...]

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

I cannot say what I cannot say, and why I cannot

By Andrew Bolt | Herald Sun | 28 Febrary 2012

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/i_cannot_say_what_i_cannot_say_and_why_i_cannot/

Absurd. Legal advice confirms I am not allowed to note that an error a newspaper piece on the weekend alleged I made was not an error at all, as the author has since privately conceded.

I cannot even say what the alleged error is and why it is no error. I cannot quote the article that wrongly accused me, and I cannot quote another published article that quotes the woman I allegedly mischaracterised.

Of the post I submitted for legalling, 15.5 of the 22 paragraph, including the correction of the error, have had to be removed for legal reasons, reducing it to utter banality.

The restrictions on freedom of speech now include being unable to correct errors, state facts and quote people in their own published words. Even more Kafkaesque, I cannot even tell you why I cannot say and what the topic is. The state removes the right to speak, but also removes the right to note what it's actually done.

Australia, 2012.

Comment: (Which was of course rejected by the censors)

Welcome Mr Andrew Bolt, to the world of the average White Australian. A world where any White person with the gumption to speak out against racial hypocrisy and injustice is automatically branded a pariah. A world I should remind you that you helped to create with your own neo-Con liberal bias. Other than campaigning for the Liberal Party to have your own legal problems resolved, what are you going to do about it?

Reverend Cailen Cambeul of Adelaide, SA
Church of Creativity

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/boycott_academic_bigots_instead/

Andrew Bolt considers a boycott of Israeli academics as racist and anti-intellectual and should not be tolerated in any Australian university:

Says the Left-Wing enemies of the Jewish Right:
QuoteTHE head of the University of Sydney's Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies has been slapped down by his faculty head for refusing to help a Jerusalem-based civics teacher to study in Australia.

The dean of the university's arts and social science faculty, Duncan Ivison, yesterday wrote to Jake Lynch spelling out that "he does not speak for the faculty on visiting scholars and cannot make decisions about who comes here".

Associate Professor Lynch caused outrage after he rejected a bid for assistance by Hebrew University of Jerusalem academic Dan Avnon, credited with developing Israel's only state program in civics written for Jewish and Arab students, on the basis of the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement against Israel.

Hmm, seems to remind me of a little Outing and Insulting episode of my own, care of Tel Aviv Uni:

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Sat 28 Nov 2009The Far Right

The various antisemitic groups, such as the Australian League of Rights, the Adelaide Institute (prominent activists: Peter Hartung, also of Australia Free Press; Anthony Grigor-Scott, also of the Bible Believers; and Fredrick Toben), Southern Cross Soldiers, Volksfront Australia, Stormfront Downunder and Creativity South Australia (prominent activist: Cailen Cambeul), have a growing number of Internet sites that post views and newsletters, some of which are also available at news stands.

Excerpt From: http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw2008/australia.html
The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Antisemitism and Racism

Freedom? What Freedom? Freedom is only available to the Jewish Communist and the Jewish Zionist to endlessly debate THEIR OWN FUTURE. The rest of us are supposed to shut the hell up. Thank you Mr Bolt for reminding me of my duty.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.