Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Salubrious Living - Do we need it?

Started by PaulW, Wed 02 Feb 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulW

here i go again.
Salubrious Living ? how many people in the church lives by the founders teachings on Salubrious Living.
how many smokes ? how many drinks ? how many only eats the way put down in the teachings ?
going off the post about lucky find . i don't think many.
i don't.
i grow my own food, i have my own animals for milk and meat. i even grow my own tobacco. and make my own wine and spirits. plus i make my own punch bags etc. to keep fit.
this is my idea of healthy living. plus it helps keep me out of the system.
so here it goes !
should the church drop the teachings on this subject ?
if as i think not many, if any, people in the church lives by it. then is it not a subject that will help the church. i will go further it makes us look like a bunch of nuts.
humans even from the cavemen drank and cooked meat ect ect

On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

SethCochran

Quote from: conna97 on Wed 02 Feb 2011should the church drop the teachings on this subject ?

No.  Salubrious Living is scientifically the healthiest way to live.  Your opinion on the subject is just that- your opinion.  Just because few people choose to live salubriously doesn't mean we should scrap Salubrious Living- it means we should encourage people all the more to adopt it.

We've said it before and we'll say it again- You will bow to Creativity, but Creativity will never bow to you.

Take this as encouragement to adopt Salubrious Living for yourself and to encourage others to adopt it.  Then see if it makes them healthier than living the way you suggest.  What you do is good and necessary, but it can by no means replace Salubrious Living.

PaulW

thanks for your comments. and yes it is always just my opinion. as for suggesting people live my way i was not. i was as normal just trying to put the questions from what i see and think about posts on the site. but like i say thanks for your comments   
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

SethCochran

I appreciate your input.  It's true, not many people on this board are Salubrious, myself included.  Frankly it's difficult to change one's eating habits after years of eating a certain way and the payoff isn't immediate.  I imagine once the first generation of Salubrious children come along and people see the physical benefits of that way of life, many will change their dietary habits.  Thanks for the input.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: conna97 on Wed 02 Feb 2011
here i go again.
Salubrious Living ? how many people in the church lives by the founders teachings on Salubrious Living.
how many smokes ? how many drinks ? how many only eats the way put down in the teachings ?
going off the post about lucky find . i don't think many.
i don't.

I don't either, but I follow a lot of the guidelines in SL, like eating lots of fresh, uncooked fruits and vegetables, plenty of nuts. I eat meat, eggs and dairy products, but stay away refined sugar, soft drinks, alcohol and tobacco. I definitely enjoy a little heliotherapy, as DeVries called it, mixed with physical work outdoors, but I don't do yoga or fast, as recommended in SL. I remember PM Klassen experimented with fasting, but he certainly didn't follow SL entirely. He said changing our people's bad health habits would take generations, that it wouldn't happen overnight. When we have our own racially conscious nutritionists and physiologists, etc., we can formulate a more perfected, comprehensive, more scientific plan for healthful living than what's in SL. 

Founder Klassen only wrote the one chapter in SL, the last one on eugenics, addressing our racial health. The rest of the book was written by a Mr. Arnold Devries who was not "racially-minded," as PM Klassen put it. A lot of what Devries wrote is just his opinion or theory; it's not carved in stone. He gives good advice for the most part, but he also has some odd advice like advising folks to throw away their eyeglasses and exercise the eye muscles to improve eyesight. I believe that in 2011 most people would think we only throw away our glasses after lasik surgery to correct vision. I don't want to throw away my reading glasses at all. I need them to read. I prefer wearing them to having some doctor cut on my eyeballs. When Mr. DeVries wrote that section that's in SL, laser surgery was something out of science fiction, if that.

Things change; we adapt incrementally, but our fundamentals on the primacy of race remain the same -- they are carved in granite. When Ben Klassen wrote all his books there was no Internet, there was no Skinhead movement or AIDS or DNA discoveries, or other factors that have had an impact on our race, whether beneficial or detrimental. What American in the 1970s would believe we'd have a Negro President in "our" White House now, or that our nation would be flooded with mestizos or Muslims to threaten our majority status?

What Ben Klassen had right was that his people need a religion that's exclusively eurocentric, devoid of alien influence. SL expands on healthful living that was covered somewhat in The White Man's Bible (WMB). A SOUND MIND in a SOUND BODY in a SOUND SOCIETY in a SOUND ENVIRONMENT. Creativity is more than slogans we repeat by rote. We invoke Natural Law, logic, lessons from history, science, but also our COMMON SENSE. We're learning more and more what's healthful for our minds, our bodies, society and the environment. We'll strive always to become better, the best we can be. After all, we're Nature's Finest creation.

I wonder, Conna97, have you read Salubrious Living?

I just Googled Arnold DeVries, _Fountain of Youth_ (the book PM Klassen used for most of his _Salubrious Living_. It was published in 1948, 63 years ago. Things have changed and knowledge has expanded in the field of healthy living since then, so an updated version of SL would not be out of the question when the talent and resources are available for that. I found another title by Mr DeVries, _Nude Culture_, 1946. The blurb accompanying this out of print title: "This early work discusses the virtues, ethics and morality of social nudism." I'm not sure what social nudism is, but I'm glad PM Klassen didn't include that as a chapter in _Salubrious Living_.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.