Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

the law outside of america

Started by PaulW, Tue 18 Jan 2011

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulW

i have been looking at the teachings of our founder and agree with his teachings. but outside of America.if we in Europe use words like nigger etc it can mean time in prison. we don't have free speech we must understand this.
so here goes the passable cont reversal bit.
should we not re write the teachings etc.. without these words.
in this age and place we need to get through to people who wish to save there family and race.
but after so many years of being brain washed it is hard to use terms like this.
plus it only helps our enemy's keep us out of the main stream where we need to be.
we can keep our beliefs and live the right way and fight for our people. without the terms most people weather we like it or not
cant or don't like to say.
i am interested in the reason for keeping these terms in place. so please feel free to let me know what you think.
good or bad.

On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

Axelsson

I must disagree Brother,the words must remain as written.In Canada "they" are trying to get Huckleberry Finn rewritten by exchanging the word NIGGER with slave, this is obscene! NER and WMB are far more important books and changing the text would be sacrilegious! If a prospective member is offended by the word NIGGER then they are not who we are looking for.If using the term NIGGER can get you into trouble or is too off putting for the person you might be speaking with,try replacing NIGGER with MUD.

Jimbo

my under-standing of the situation is that laws against "hate speech"/"thought crime" exist in only a small n° of European countries....Jewrmany, of course....France, i think!...maybe Spain....that's abt it, AFAIK!...that ain't a sufficient reason to alter the Church's Holy Books!

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

PaulW

thank you all for your reply s just to make things clear i have no problem with the words or using them.
but  i still say just because some people  may not like to use these words. does not mean they are not in favour off,or wish to help your race. plus i was not saying re write the holy books simply that by having the words like nigger etc stops lots of people helping in our fight because weather i or we like it or not. ZOG uses this type of thing to put our people in jail.
every movement religion or group has to evolve to grow. just like our race has over time.
if i say other races are our enemy. instead of niggers are our enemy. does this make me any less of a proud white man.
or fighter for our race ?
i have been around long enough to know that some people see this type of thing as selling out.
and no matter how i put it, or say this type of thing, some will see me this way. but all i can say is all i want is to fight for our people and as i say above. sometimes this means making changes in the way we go about the fight, otherwise we may lose the war.
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

PaulW

in looking up the word in Webster's dictionary I
found the term "nigger" very descriptive: "a vulgar, offensive term
of hostility and contempt for the black man."  I can't think of
anything that defines better and more accurately what our position
toward the nigger should be than what the dictionary said.  If we
are going to be for racial integrity and racial purity and for
supremacy of the White Man, we should and we must take a
hostile position toward the nigger.  We must give him nothing but
contempt.
quote from our founder / which i believe in
but i still state we need to look at these things as i said in my first post on this subject.
i f only to make us think and remember that the most important thing is to advance our race and save it for our children and this to me means if at times we need to adjust then that is what we need to do to to survive. beliefs and integrity are only good if we have a race left to carry them on.
i and my family moved thousands of miles to get away from the scum and we live healthy on our own land living our beliefs as much as we can to the founders word. over the years i have never stopped working and fighting for our race and people. so any one out there who thinks i am wrong to even say these things look at yourself and ask would i be willing to do this with my family. we need to ask questions of ourselves and our methods all the time if we are to survive
that's what our race has done throughout history and founder did this all his life. and i will  saying again the whole world is not America. and like it or not what is said there can not be said openly here.
and finally i just wish to say i am not here to cause trouble in the church or just talk shit for the sake of it. i only and simply want to help to save our people. and only by asking hard questions at times can we realise if we need to change or are right to carry on the way we are.