Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Chink Cruelty to Animals

Started by Jimbo, Fri 03 Dec 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Have a look at these sub-humanoid, filthy mud mongrel C*NTs...and then tell me that vermin like this should be allowed to exist?

Admin Edit: Video and Images removed at Source

Sure.....some White People are viciously cruel to helpless animals...but....of that (supposedly White) tiny minority, we, quite simply don't know how pseudo-kikish they are....or, indeed, if they're ½ or ¼ kikez them-selves....or, maybe, with a certain amount of mud in them......for instance, I've seen estimates that put the actual White ratio of the US population at less than ¼!

As for these gook vermin.....they're almost ALL sadists of one form or t'other!

And.....there's way, WAY, WAYYyyyyy too many of the germs......100 million of these slime is more than enough.....we've been out-bred 100-to-1 by filthy, *n mud people.....they are a danger to humans (White people) and to all of Nature!

Our first task must be to RID this planet of 95% at least of these sadistic *n vermin!

I say: DEATH! to them!...starting with jews and niggers!

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Albert

Calm down dude, you sound very angry. My grandmother would prepare a rabbit the same way. The Hitler youth had to prepare food the same way too in order to toughen themselves up for life as a soldier. Russian troops even now have to subsidise their diet with dogs they have to kill. In the Bosnian civil war the Serbs had to practice cutting pig throats to match the muslims. The muslims get their kids to cut the throats of goats so that doing the same to a man comes naturally.

Creators don't or aren't supposed to eat meat, not for squeamish reasons but for health. We have to maintain clearly also that Creativity is  peaceful and none-violent. Creativity is a  Religion of Peace. We seek the peaceful removal of none whites from our living space and then let them wither on the vine. Once we have straightened out the White Man's thinking and our birthrate is restored we can just take territory as we see fit as the White Man did in the "Winning of the West."
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

PaulW

I can understand how the brother feels I have been there myself in the past, but as is stated, this is not the way of the Church.

We need to keep to the teachings and leave that sort of thing to the people who are happy to waste their life behind bars sitting in a cell.
On the road ... travelling from the UK to the Black Sea. Then after a little rest, back across Europe all the way to the Arctic Circle through Sweden and Norway. The trip will last until around October. I am not well off or getting any sponsor, but if you would like a visit while I am on the road feel free to drop me a line. And I will do my best to stop in and see you.  I will be doing my best to get the word out about our Church. There are lots of so-called Right-Wing groups throughout Europe and whenever possible I will be meeting up and putting the good word forward.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.PaulW on Sat 29 Jan 2011
i can understand how the brother feels i have been there myself in the past. but as is stated this is not the way of the church  we need to keep to the teachings and leave that sort of thing to the people who are happy to spend there life behind bars teaching the word.

Thank you, Rev.PaulW. You took the words right out of my mouth. I had the same reaction when I read the opening post in this thread.

My, my, Brother Jimbo. Your hate is showing. Let us try to channel that anger and frustration in a more productive direction, friend.

If I had the authority, I would remove your post and suspend your posting privileges until I was assured you could make your case in a manner that doesn't repel those we wish to attract. Creators are not exterminationists; our first task most certainly is NOT "to RID this planet of 95% at least of these sadistic *n vermin!" Since I do not have the authority, I'll simply register my disappointment in you by knocking back your respect level one notch. I'll give it back when I see you've swallowed your bile and are comporting yourself in a more dignified manner, one Alliance members do not have to apologize for.

I followed the supplied link to VNN to see what all the fuss was about and found the following on this topic (post #8), a transcribed excerpt from one of Dr. William Pierce's American Dissident Voices broadcasts, from May, 2001, entitled Feces, Fetuses, Etc.:

---begin---
When I spoke about the psychological differences between Chinese and Europeans, I focused on the eating habits of the Chinese. Specifically, I mentioned their habit of eating aborted human fetuses and also domestic dogs and cats and body parts from various wild animals, including those belonging to endangered species, and I gave tiger penis and rhinoceros horn as examples.

I also remarked that what the Chinese do to cats and dogs is much worse than merely eating them. Some listeners questioned this statement.

"What could the Chinese do to cats and dogs that would be worse than eating them?" I was asked. What's worse is the way the cats and dogs are treated before and during being killed for eating -- and also before and during being skinned for their fur. And I should warn you that I'm a bit of an extremist on the subject of cruelty to animals. I abhor cruelty, whether the perpetrator is Chinese or European. I abhor the practices of White men who trap fur-bearing animals. I am horrified especially by the killing of big cats to make fur coats or jackets for rich women, but I am extremely hostile even to the breeding of mink and other small mammals just so that they can be skinned to help the female lemmings who can afford it be more fashionable. The fact that there are White people who are cruel, callous, and indifferent to the suffering of animals and who are unmoved by the killing of such beautiful and magnificent creatures as the big cats, however, doesn't mean that we are just as bad as the Chinese in this regard. There are substantial differences. In general, there seems to be no feeling at all among the Chinese and other Asians for the feelings of animals. There seems to be no understanding, no comprehension, of the White man's sympathy for animals. To the Chinese an animal is simply an object, which may or may not have any economic value. If it does have economic value, then it should be used in any way that is profitable.

In addition to this general inability to sympathize with animals, the Chinese do have their peculiar culinary habits and their peculiar notions about diet. The consequence is that cats and dogs intended to be eaten or skinned are treated in an almost unbelievably inhumane manner. The cats generally are strangled or drowned before being skinned, so as not to damage the fur. Some dogs, who do not have a cat's ability to inflict damage on their tormentors with their claws, are actually skinned alive. And there is the Chinese gourmet's peculiar notion that the more painful a death the animal suffers, the more tender and tasty is the meat. So, to please the customer, a dog or cat will be selected from a cage in a restaurant, then taken into the kitchen to have all its bones broken before it is slaughtered. The customer, seated at his table, can enjoy the screams of agony coming from the kitchen as he awaits his meal.

There's a great deal of very unpleasant information on this sort of thing available at the Web site of the Humane Society of the United States. That's hsus.org. The Humane Society even has sent undercover investigators with video cameras into China to record some of the horrible things that are done to cats and dogs there.

The subject on which I received the most questions was my report on the eating of human fetuses by Chinese, who believe the practice is healthy, just as they regard powdered rhinoceros horn as an aphrodisiac and tiger penis as a potency enhancer. Some people who wrote to me just didn't believe that the Chinese could be so different from Europeans -- or at least, they didn't want to believe it. Some of them accused me of being untruthful. Others simply requested proof. Actually, there's a great deal of evidence available on the subject, but the language difference, along with the characteristic Chinese suspicion of outsiders, does pose some difficulties in gathering it. For this reason I'll restrict my evidence today to an English-language Chinese source, the Hong Kong newspaper Eastern Express. All the quotes which follow are from a lengthy article which appeared in the April 12, 1995, issue of the Eastern Express. A reporter visited several hospitals in mainland China seeking aborted fetuses for eating and found that they were readily available. I quote from the Eastern Express:

Reports that dead embryos were being used as dietary supplements started to spread early last year with reports that some doctors in Shenzhen hospitals were eating dead fetuses after carrying out abortions. The doctors allegedly defended their actions by saying the embryos were good for their skin and general health...

Read the rest, here: http://www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs0105c.html

---end---
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Jimbo

http://www.news.com.au/business/hackles-rise-over-dog-fur-claims-at-myer/story-e6frfm1i-1226055054505

absolutely bloody sickening!  &:(

i could post "pix" of how these fkn Chink maggots actually treat animals.....but.....i'm sure youse could all !Google! it for yr-selfs eh?

Humane Society International;

World Society (for the) Protection (of) Animals are a coupla good starts!

niggers are just as bad....so are jooz with their kosher slaughter bullsh*te!  &:(

how any-one other than a demented, psychotic freak could categorise those non-white "groups" as "human" has got me completely and utterly BAFFLED!   ???

quite simply, we can't live on the same planet as these low-life GERMs!  &:(

if we want to save Nature and Nature's Finest, the White Race, we either gotta colonise another planet quick-smart or despatch these cruds to the upper atmosphere post-haste!  :o

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien