Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Transfer of Leadership

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 28 Nov 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

One question I am often asked is about the transfer of leadership from the Founder of the Church of the Creator, Ben Klassen, to his successor and ultimately myself. I'll let Ben Klassen explain it himself:

QuoteThe Transfer of Leadership Certificate. Here Is an exact copy of the document i sent to Rick on a C.O.T.C. letterhead on January 25, and which he received in Milwaukee the next day:

Transfer of Leadership
I am hereby resigning as religious leader of the worldwide CHURCH OF THE CREATOR, and appoint you, Dr. Rick McCarty, as my successor with the title of Pontifex Maximus. This resignation and transfer is effective as of January 25, 1993. I will still remain president of the North Carolina corporation called The Church of the Creator, Inc., on a temporary basis.

You will serve out your term for the balance of the decade, and a new Pontifex will be selected during the year 2000 C.E., in accordance with our creed and program.

You will further set up a group of 12 true, tried and trusted believers from our membership, to be called the Guardian of the Faith Committee, whose duty it will be to act as watchdogs over our creed as set forth in our Sacred Books, in keeping it pure and consistent, and prevent it from ever being altered, adulterated or tampered with. They will also have the power to enforce this edict.

During the several years between now and the year 2000 you will also try to institute a Leadership School to train our future leaders. You will also set up a College of Electors whose duty it will be to select the best trained and most capable leader, when the time comes to select your successor. It is most important that we choose the most dedicated and capable leader best qualified to carry on the duties and responsibilities of this high office.

Signed, this 25th day of January, 1993
Ben Klassen, Founder

On this 25th day of January personally appeared before me Ben Klassen, known to me, who executed the above document.
Witness my hand and Notarial Seal this 25th day of January, 1993.
Teresa McDaniel
Notary Public
My commission expires: 11/15/94

Following a million dollar lawsuit by the SPLC, PM McCarty filed for dissolution of the Church of the Creator in February of the following year.

Both the New/World Church of the Creator (1996 to 2003) and the Creativity Alliance (founded 2007) were new organisations and not continuations of Ben Klassen's original Church, and the Creativity Alliance itself is not a continuation of Matt Hale's defunct New/World Church of the Creator. Both the New/World Church of the Creator and the Creativity Alliance made use of former Creators in newly constituted Guardians of the Faith Committees to select a new Pontifex Maximus.

My own period as Pontifex Maximus ends at my fiftieth birthday which is also at the end of the decade. I personally plan to hand over the title before that. Hopefully within the next three to five years. It all depends on the abilities and personal dedication and activity of you, my brothers and sisters, our membership.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.
November 28, 37 AC (2010 CE).
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Albert

I have read a lot of history on the subject of succession in groups based on the leadership principle. The Romans had no end of problems with this and failed to truly grasp it. It meant that leadership became dynastic with weak sons and demented relations becoming Emperors via inheritance. Perhaps the only successful transfer of this kind of power happened when Julius Caesar nominated his adopted son Octavian as his sole heir. This was in preference to his biological son Caesarion whom he had with Cleopatra.

Octavian was a close relation to whom Caesar could be a mentor in his formative teenage years, training him in the arts of war and rulership. Octavian was an outstanding soldier, Officer and statesman. He was cynical of Religion, soldiery and the masses but knew that the people often had  had to be convinced with simple language, magic, pagentry, bribes or violence if necessary. ( See Suetonius "The 12 Caesars). Unfortunately Octavians choice of mate was not Eugenic allowing the Nero family into the Roman ruling class.

There is supposed to be a Book on " the art of leadership" and  is reputedly a secret familial document drawn up by Aristotle to help Alexander Rule Greece and eventually the world. That in turn was passed down through to the Greek Ptolymys ruling in Egypt (Of whom Cleopatra was the last). She figured out that she (and Egypt) could get control of Rome by Creating a half Roman/ egyptian heir with Caesar (Caesarion).

As history turned out Cleopatra failed ( temporarily lucky for White Rome). Caesar was assassinated, Octavian became Emperor with a lot of scheming (See the HBO Rome series as this was fairly accurate). Cleopatras navy was destroyed at Actium, Cleopatra killed herself and Caesarion as pretender to the Emperorship was killed.

Aristotles  documents of Rulership eventually ended up being owned by the British Royal family and must have helped lead to the Creation of the British Empire. A key principle is that power should transfer to those that have earned it...Perhaps this is why Britain abdicated its Imperial power to the USA, the usa being an extension of England with 4 times the white population and 50 times the resources.

I surmise that transference of power should go to the most successful and pro-active of the future Creators. according to this principle Mark Wilson should have taken over after Ben Klassen in 1990.

I know the two fell out but I honestly don't think Mark did anything wrong, he was an effective Creator who served the Religion well at that time. I think Ben Klassens criticisms of him at the time were unfair, unfounded and most likely induced by understandable stress and frustration.

Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Nigel

I concur with that post Brother Albert, but the last paragraph is (obviously) new to me. Would you care to expand on that?

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Thu 10 Nov 2011I know the two fell out but I honestly don't think Mark did anything wrong, he was an effective Creator who served the Religion well at that time. I think Ben Klassens criticisms of him at the time were unfair, unfounded and most likely induced by understandable stress and frustration.

I agree, but that's history and there's nothing we can do to change it.

Quote from: Br.Neill on Thu 10 Nov 2011the last paragraph is (obviously) new to me. Would you care to expand on that?

See the closing chapters of https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-TrialsTribulations&Triumphs.pdf
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Macro

What if Mr. Hale is released from prison?

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top