No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Tom Metzger and Will Williams defend PM Klassen in radio interviews

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • If it ain't White, it ain't right!
      • Hidden to Guests
      • kike_killa_!
I attempted to join VNNF but my account was never activated, Linder deleted it as soon as he saw it.

he may have "marked yr card" from else-where...or....some-one's "tugged his coat".....try "signing up" under a slightly different "user-name" and from a different IP addy.....might work!

from what i can make out, Linder is, generally, sympathetic to Creativity.....he always speaks highly of Matt Hale, any-way!

there are a n° of "creators" on VNNf.....including Craig "Chain" Cobb.....and, i think, "Aegis"...the fellow who co-hosts "GoyFire"....two others that "spring to mind" are "Smoky Mtn" & "John Balmont"...there's others too...but...for the moment, their "user-names" escape me!

that said....VNNf is not, of course, what it once was....Linder seems amenable to vrs anti-racist activists, niggers and jews "signing up"....some even on the main forums...and...yet.....he khyboshes a Creator Reverend....some-thing definitely stinks there!

the fact that Linder is no longer doing regular broad-casts, like Radio Istina, and that venues like "Free Talk Live" have disappeared is, also, highly "suss".....he seems to have, basically, "gone to ground" and adopted a very low profile...whether that is from fear of ZOG and/or health reasons or, maybe, for some other unknown cause.......who knows?!?

VNNf started going down-hill when many of the old regulars (like, for instance, "Mishko Novosel", "Dietrich" and "Stan Sikorski") were perma-banned, when the "rep system" was dropped and when it was decided to give no special "attribution" to the many people who had contributed $significant amounts$ to Linder and the running of his Forum (my-self included!  :o).....even KosherFront does that!.....Linder just took the money....without even so much as the most basic acknowledgement like, for instance, "thank-you!"

that's when i "cracked the shtz" on VNNf and got perma-banned......after which i said: "no thanks!"  >:(

cheers!

(jimbo)

*note* here's a "list" of my "posting history" on Linder's VNNf.... http://vnnforum.com/search.php?searchid=2705497; ..... most of the "posts" are in response to "threads" that other Forum members started....i think, from memory, that i only started abt ½-dzn or so "threads" ! ..........( my Forum user-name there was: "jimbo!")
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !" (Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien)

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
I attempted to join VNNF but my account was never activated, Linder deleted it as soon as he saw it.

When I joined VNN, I got about three days before I was banned. Once Linder realised I was a Creator and not TCM, that was it. Soon after, he got rid of all TCM as well, but by that time Linder had gained a reputation with us as a problem we didn't want anything to do with. He might have changed somewhat, but I'm not giving him any self justification by joining his damned forum.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Tom Metzger's version of Race and Reason with Ben Klassen

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1316
Last post 23 September 2010 at 09:33
by Hidden to Guests
Tom Metzger's W.A.R.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Popularity: 901
Last post 12 October 2008 at 23:10
by Hidden to Guests
Tom Metzger posted this on News and Views (1/19/2010)

Popularity: 764
Last post 04 April 2010 at 01:39
by Hidden to Guests
Ben Klassen with Will Williams

Popularity: 179
Last post 17 September 2019 at 03:44
by Hidden to Guests
“Klassen Letters” Vol. 1 & 2

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2421
Last post 19 June 2018 at 21:40
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]