No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Yesterday at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Reverend Billy in life and death

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Reverend Billy in life and death
« on: 02 August 2010 at 16:09 »
As many of you know Reverend Billy Hidden to Guests and I were both soldiers. We first met on a joint exercise with the Australian and US Armies called Kangaroo. Kangaroo exercises in my time (the 80's) were held in North Queensland just outside of a town called Rockhampton (just ask Reverend Shaun Hidden to Guests about that area) in the tropics.

One day I entered a bar looking for a cold beer, when I spied a little man no more than 30 centimetres tall playing a tiny little piano. Amazing I said and asked where did such a fellow come from. The barman gave me my drink and pointed me to a corner where sat a US Army Ranger sergeant in walking out dress sipping at an almost empty glass of Guinness stout. It was Billy and he agreed to tell me the secret of the 30 centimetre piano player if I bought him another drink.

So I bought him another drink and he proceeded to tell me his secret. While on a mission in Central America kidnapping an American drug baron to take back to the United States to face a trial, he had stumbled across an ancient Aztec ritual site and found a tiny little clay urn just big enough to fit in his pocket. Billy thinking that it must have been fortuitous for that urn to have survived so many hundreds of years after the fall of the Aztec empire, kept it with him from then on as a good luck memento. Some time later, he found himself in the bar where I met him and he pulled out the the miniature urn. Thinking it was filthy and needed a clean, he pulled out his handkerchief and was giving it a thorough wipe down when a genie dressed as a Mexican bandito appeared from nowhere!

"Hola!" said the genie. "You have one wish and only one wish. What is your wish, señor?"

Billy then told me how he still reeling from the shock, wished for the first thing that popped into his mind. "Si señor," said the genie, and sure enough, from nothing popped a 30 centimetre tall piano player complete with tiny piano.

"Amazing!" I said. "Will it work for me?" After taking another sip of his Guinness, Billy silently placed the ancient Aztec miniature urn on the table and told me to give it a try, but not to expect anything.

I seized the urn with anticipation of gold and riches, but being an eighteen year old soldier I knew what I really wanted. I whipped out my handkerchief and began polishing that tiny urn like my life depended on it when suddenly the Mexican genie appeared just as Billy had told me. "Hola!" said the genie. "You have one wish and only one wish. What is your wish, señor?"

"Yes," said I. And I told the genie my wish.

"Si señor," said the genie and he waved his hands in the air in a complex pattern and suddenly, a thousand ducks came flying through the door of the bar coming to roost on every perch, and ever nook and cranny in the pub.

I turned to the genie and said, "What are you? Deaf or what? I didn't wish for a thousand Ducks!"

Whereupon Billy looking up from his drink declared in an angry but loud Southern accent, "And I didn't wish for no 12 inch pianist neither!"

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Reverend Billy in life and death
« Reply #1 on: 02 August 2010 at 16:39 »
As you all know, Reverend Billy recently passed on after dying of lead poisoning.

A promise he made to me before dying was to come back if he could find a way. Not being a believer in the after life, I mocked him. Now I'm not so sure if I was right to do so.

Last night, Billy came to me in a dream and spoke to me for a long time about life after death.

His main concern was to warn me that there is life after death and it's not everything the Christinsane make it out to be either. Of course this could be because Reverend Billy exists in Hell with just about every other soul that ever existed. Apparently only the Jehovah's Witnesses got it right. Go figure  :-\

Reverend Billy's description of Hell is that it consists entirely of four rooms and Lucifer himself gives you a tour of the facilities when you first enter his domain. After the tour, you are able to pick which room you wish to spend eternity in. There is no second choice.

With Lucifer as his guide, Reverend Billy found that the first room had a group of people just standing there up to their waist in human effluent.

The second also had effluent but the people in there were up to their chests in it.

The third room like the first had people standing there in human effluent but this time it was reaching their lower lip!

Reverend Billy told me in my dream that he thought things could only get worse from there in until he discovered the fourth and last room which had people standing there just ankle deep in human effluent and drinking cups of tea. "That's the room for me!" cried Reverend Billy. So after gleefully signing the Luciferian contract to remain in his chosen room for all eternity, Reverend Billy was quietly let into what he thought of as the tea room and left with his new brothers where he would eternally remain.

Reverend Billy was handed a freshly made cup of the best tea he had ever tasted, and joked with his nearest neighbour that it would be hell without a good cup of coffee, he smiled and thought of how much worse it could be after seeing the other three rooms. Standing there in human effluent up to his ankles sipping a nice fresh cup of tea wasn't so bad after all. "Hell aint no bad place to be" Reverend Billy had just said to his nearest neighbour, when an announcement came over an invisible loud speaker ...

"Alright everyone, tea break's over. Back on your heads!"

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity South Carolina
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 04 August 2010 at 02:31 »
that's pretty damn good there!   ;D
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • Church of Creativity Georgia, USA
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 04 August 2010 at 12:24 »
LOL
RAHOWA ! is  INEVITABLE . It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  solution !

Life and Death in Africa

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 5
Popularity: 1535
Last post 24 July 2011 at 16:24
by Hidden to Guests
Spongebob Death Metal

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1015
Last post 07 November 2008 at 08:29
by Hidden to Guests
Death Metal Band Napalm Death to Con Indos re Oz-Mud Executions

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2900
Last post 08 May 2017 at 06:25
by Hidden to Guests
Death to the Juice

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1003
Last post 28 April 2009 at 02:24
by Hidden to Guests
The Benny Hill Death Camp

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1301
Last post 01 September 2016 at 19:46
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]