Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Creationists hijack lessons - man and dinosaurs walked together

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Sun 01 Aug 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Creationists hijack lessons and teach schoolkids man and dinosaurs walked together

http://www.news.com.au/national/creationists-hijack-lessons-and-teach-schoolkids-man-and-dinosaurs-walked-together/story-e6frfkvr-1225899497234

Queensland aware Creationism being taught
Extremists feeding children misinformation
"Noah collected dino eggs, spell protected Adam"
Call to end Religious Instruction classes

PRIMARY school students are being taught that man and dinosaurs walked the Earth together and that there is fossil evidence to prove it.

Fundamentalist Christians are hijacking Religious Instruction (RI) classes in Queensland despite education experts saying Creationism and attempts to convert children to Christianity have no place in state schools.

Students have been told Noah collected dinosaur eggs to bring on the Ark, and Adam and Eve were not eaten by dinosaurs because they were under a protective spell.

Critics are calling for the RI program to be scrapped after claims emerged Christian lay people are feeding children misinformation.

About 80 per cent of children at state primary schools attend one half-hour instruction a week, open to any interested lay person to conduct.

Many of the instructors are from Pentecostal churches.

Education Queensland is aware that Creationism is being taught by some religious instructors, but said parents could opt out.

Australian Secular Lobby president Hugh Wilson said children were ostracised and discriminated against if they were pulled out of the class.

In many cases, the RI lay people were not supervised by teachers.

Kings Christian Church youth worker Dustin Bell said he taught "about creation" in Sunshine Coast schools.

Set Free Christian Church's Tim McKenzie said when students questioned him why dinosaur fossils carbon dated as earlier than man, he replied that the great flood must have skewed the data.

Queensland Teachers Union president Steve Ryan said teachers were sometimes compelled to supervise the instructors "because of all the fire and brimstone stuff".

Mr Ryan said Education Queensland had deemed RI a must-have, though teachers would prefer to spend the time on curriculum.

Buddhist Council of Queensland president Jim Ferguson said he was so disturbed that Creationism was being aired in state school classrooms that he would bring it up at the next meeting of the Religious Education Advisory Committee, part of Education Queensland.

He said RI was supposed to be a forum for multi-faith discussion.

Education Queensland assistant director-general Patrea Walton said Creationism was part of some faiths, and therefore was part of some teaching.

New research shows three in 10 Australians believe dinosaurs and man did exist at the same time. The survey, by the Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies, shows a "worrying" lack of basic scientific principles.

"The results underscore the need for students to be exposed to science and mathematics through a well resourced education system, rather than learning about science through Jurassic Park," FASTS president Dr Cathy Foley said.

PhD researcher Cathy Byrne found in a NSW-based survey that scripture teachers tended to discourage questioning, emphasised submission to authority and excluded different beliefs. She said 70 per cent of scripture teachers thought children should be taught the Bible as historical fact.

A parent of a Year 5 student on the Sunshine Coast said his daughter was ostracised to the library after arguing with her scripture teacher about DNA.

"The scripture teacher told the class that all people were descended from Adam and Eve," he said.

"My daughter rightly pointed out, as I had been teaching her about DNA and science, that 'wouldn't they all be inbred'?

"But the teacher replied that DNA wasn't invented then."

After the parent complained, the girl spent the rest of the year's classes in the library.

Comment:

From Grade 4 - that's age nine - I refused to participate in Religious Instruction in school. Since it was not part of the curriculum, I just needed a note from my mother and then I was sent to the detention room for the next three years of that class where I was essentially punished for my refusal to participate in their superstitious claptrap; but at least I felt less degraded than I would have had I remained for Religious Indoctrination classes.

South Australia - where I started school - had a law against teaching Religious Instruction in schools. At age nine I moved to Victoria (Seymour Primary School) which resulted in the treatment you read above. At age eleven I moved to New South Wales (Holsworthy Primary School) where they refused to let me out of Religious Instruction and invited army chaplains in to abuse and indoctrinate. It didn't work and just made me more resentful, while others with a Christinsane background swallowed it all.

In High School, there was no Religious Instruction that I can recall, but those of us in the Army Cadets had to put up with it from army chaplains whenever we were out "bush" on a Sunday. It was the same in both New South Wales (Moorebank and Holsworthy High Schools) and Queensland (Kedron High School).

The irony of all those years being bible bashed is that I did learn something. I learned more about human nature and behaviour when they are trying to indoctrinate you about something that is blatantly false than possibly anything else I learnt at school. At age eight and below, Religious Instruction is used as a play time, where the instructor takes an advantage of naivety and takes the kids on a magical mystery tour, enthralling them with tales of magic, cuddly animals on boats and Jesus the friendly ghost - much like Harry Potter. From age nine and up the discipline kicks in and the YOU WILL PAY ATTENTION OR YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES begins. The presumption is that with the previous years of Harry Potter-like Christinsane indoctrination, children will accept the big stick approach of their later school years, thereby preventing them from later rebelling against accepted doctrine and getting them into the habit of either wilfully participating with rewards, or living in mute acceptance. As an adult in the army, I met many army chaplains and not one of them tried the same big stick approach on any of us. For adults it was love thy enemy, turn the other cheek, et al ad nauseam. The abuse the same men tried on us as kids just would not have worked. The Christinsane have a system they use to entice and indoctrinate their followers. The pattern is very simple.

Step 1: First comes the carrot as an incentive to accept and learn.
Step 2: Then comes the big stick to teach the fear of retribution should anyone question accepted doctrine.
Step 3: After the fear of retribution comes the preaching of love and peace with the occasional reminder to OBEY!
Step 4: Singling out the frail of mind and body to preach (false) hope.

Priests, tele-evangelists and the Sunday morning bible bashers that knock on your door are all aware of each step and learn how to recognise which step should be used on the intended recipient. As non believers coming across one of their professional propagandists, you will receive a combination of steps 3 and 4; love, peace and hope. The only time a Christinsane will use step 2 on a non-believer is in an audience setting where the non-believer is not the intended target of the lesson; it is rather the audience to learn and draw faith from their conformity. If the object of public wrath and derision is feeble minded, they will humble themselves before the speaker and crowd and be subjected to steps 3 and 4. Of course, if a Christinsane tries step 2 in a one on one setting, you know he's an amateur who has already lost the argument because he knows nothing of how the human mind works and is no more than a dog's body carrying out instructions from above.

I'm sure that for most of you I'm not telling you anything new; but for the rest of you, there is a need for you to learn how to deal with the indoctrinating methods of our enemies - the Christinsane, reds, politicians, et al. They all use variations on the same theme and it is up to you to recognise the method the enemy chooses so that you may defeat them on their own terms. I like to think of each encounter as a duel: I declare war, they choose the weapons, battle then commences.

This Sunday lesson is over. Let the battle commence.

RAHOWA!

Pontifex Cambeul.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

MarkCook

RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!

Albert

Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Jimbo

yeh.......wouldn't be so bad if they told the truth abt stuff that matters....for instance:

i/the HollowHoax;

ii/Hitler & WWII....especially the European theatre;

iii/NS Germany;

iv/race....."the races" are not equal in any way, shape or form and may, very well, qualify as *different species*;

v/the sinister rôle of the jews in all manner of destruction and chaos in our formerly prosperous and stable white societies......meticulously and comprehensively researched by Prfssr Kevin MacDonald....

these characters always try to say that the teaching of evolution has caused the current socio-politcal problems in white societies.....but.....that obviously falls in a heap when you look @ NS Germany.....you couldn't have found a more stable, prosperous and peaceful society in the history of the world...except, maybe, certain historical periods in ancient Rome!

itz the jooz, stoopid!  &:(

that said.....i don't put much "kudos" on the current crop of evolutionists.....they're all, quite clearly, one flavour or t'other of judæo-marxists and nuthin' like the great evolutionists of old......(Sir Arthur Keith, for instance)....who were, almost to a man, all scholars and gentle-men!....that was a different era.....a largely jew-free era!

oh yeh....just read some-where t'other day that the current evolutionary "pin-up" boy, Richard Dawkins, is "Tribe"......  :o

and.....i just "!Googled!" this.......  http://creation.com/americas-evolutionists-hitlers-inspiration

cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

SethCochran

Quote from: jimbo on Wed 11 May 2011
yeh.......wouldn't be so bad if they told the truth abt stuff that matters....

That's what our Bible is for Jimbo!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top