Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: Now Playing: Music and Videos

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Total Likes: +262/-0
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance, NT
Re: Now Playing: Music and Videos
« Reply #255 on: 19 Mar 2017 at 06:54 »
  •  ;) 

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
    Click to Enlarge

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
    « Reply #256 on: 19 Mar 2017 at 16:50 »
  • With Metallica tragically loosing Bass player, Cliff Burton. That was a freak accident that killed arguably one of the most skilled and innovative Bass players ever. It wasn't just a loss to Metallica it was a loss to the music world as a whole. It'd be pretty big shoes to fill, but still looks like some of the founding members are just arrogant jerks about how they treated Jason Newstead.

Money and fame sure changes people.
    The Price is Reich!

Click to Enlarge

Hidden to Guests

• Learning English
    • Author
    • Total Likes: +24/-6
    • The Church of Creativity Southern Europe
    « Reply #257 on: 19 Mar 2017 at 17:28 »
  • When bands are not mainstream,it is good. Reason why I love bands who are not popular. I sometimes listen Metallica in early ages and look their concerts. The Black album or Metalliaca was key moment of their downfall. Album was still good but not good as first four and Load,Reload,St.Anger sounds terribly. Kill 'em all my favorite by them. Newsted was good change for Burton. I can not belive how is time of such music past and became popular  electronic music with DJ.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
    « Reply #258 on: 19 Mar 2017 at 23:50 »
  • Yes,the first four albums Metallica did were great. However you can't hear Jason's Bass at all on the "And justice for all CD".Metallica was Jason's favourite group and he knew the songs so they asked him to join,but yeah Lars and James picked on him and he left because he wanted the right to play in a side project band but James stopped him from doing it - a move he found selfish.

The thing with Master of Puppets is, all those guys were only 24 when they made the CD. They all made this classic record and lost Cliff, due to very odd circumstances. Kirk and Cliff drew  cards to whom would get the more comfortable bed on the bus and Cliff pulled the Ace of Spades (death tarot) and took the spot Kirk occupied for nights. That weirded Kirk out for good.

Cliff died at 24,and at 24 a bass genius some people can't get near today. He not only liked metal he loved bands like:-Misfits, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bach. The band only pulled a small quantity of workout of the Cliff bank that could have been excellent music.
    The Price is Reich!

Click to Enlarge

Hidden to Guests

• Learning English
    • Author
    • Total Likes: +24/-6
    • The Church of Creativity Southern Europe
    « Reply #259 on: 20 Mar 2017 at 16:35 »
  • I know all this story. I heard that "And justice for all" have some lack in sounds and it was Jason what I saw later. Lars is for me yet in old days really antipathetic. Today Metallica can not play their old songs on level as in past so it is just memory. Death Magnetic is bad try,James have different voice. For me, Metallica died in album Load, they hair cut themselves and became mainstream. In ages of 80-early 90. they will not be unforgiven.

Unforgotten :D

Music: Deutschland - No Remorse

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
    Popularity: 325
    Last post 05 Jun 2008 at 16:47
    by Hidden to Guests
    1995-03-29 Music Loved by Skinheads - Detroit becomes home to the neo-Nazi sound

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News Archives

Replies: 4
    Popularity: 4677
    Last post 11 Nov 2013 at 01:53
    by Hidden to Guests
    2005-07-14 Supremacist faces charges - Berwyn man accused of destroying videos

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News Archives

Replies: 0
    Popularity: 1159
    Last post 14 Sep 2008 at 13:36
    by Hidden to Guests
    Country Music Veteran Lashes Out At The New Country Music Scene

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
    Popularity: 967
    Last post 13 Nov 2009 at 15:58
    by Hidden to Guests
    Jewish Rock Music Label

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Replies: 1
    Popularity: 781
    Last post 26 Nov 2009 at 03:16
    by Hidden to Guests

Recent Posts

Monthly Newsletter

National Alliance Radio

Legal Notices
    Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]