Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Rev.JohnBarletta - "Let the Beast Out"

Started by Rev.JohnBarletta, Thu 22 Sep 2022

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

... Last post from previous page
Quote from: Rev.JohnBarletta on Tue 19 Mar 2024The arthritis, the fluid sac building up. I saw something similar to that where a guy layed his hand on a counter top,  and  hit his hand with a phone book to disburse the fluid sac. Just one good hard wack!

It's a similar idea ... plier's thou ??? Sure you ain't from the South?
Sounds like a Redneck thing to me. I thought Redneck was just an American thing? You're Southern Australia?
(Parodying Jeff Foxworthy) "If you use plier's to fix your arthritis, you might be a Redneck." :P

In reply to @Rev.JohnBarletta

I know of Jeff Foxworthy. He was on TV here in the 90's before there was any internet. I don't remember anything that he said, but I know the style, so, using myself as the example:

As you said ...
If you use pliers to cure your arthritis, you may be a Redneck.

If you do your own dentistry at home with a nail file, you may be a Redneck. (That was this morning.)

If you shave your head each morning to hide your bald spot, you may be a Redneck. (I grew my hair long after I got out of the army.)

If you make your own alcohol, you may be a Redneck. (I turn water into beer.)

If you ever had a dog named N., you may be a Redneck.

If you ever go outside to call your current dog and shout "STELLA!" while wearing a wife-beater, you may be Marlon Brando, or a Redneck.

If you use the word N. in common parlance and do not see why it should be deemed a racist taboo word, you may be a Redneck.

If you have 23 thousand tunes ready to play at random in a playlist, and you did not pay for a single tune, you may be a Redneck.

If you only recently discovered that Kid Rock's music isn't that cRap shit and you like it, you may be a Redneck. (That was last week for me.)

If a lot of your friends are in prison, you may be a Redneck.

If you tendency to repair or customise junk for a new use instead of wasting money buying new, you may be a Redneck.

If your black motorcycle with a black painted everything is sitting out the back waiting years for you to work on it when you have the money to spare, you may be a Redneck.

If you don't have money to do anything else because you pump all your money into finishing your car, you may be a Redneck. (I'm finishing it this year!!!)

If your car is matt black on black, you may be a Redneck.

If your car has a loud exhaust, you may be a Redneck.

If you are thinking of adding a horn that plays Dixie to your car, you may be a Redneck.

If your car has solid steel black iron cross badges, you may be a Redneck.

And finally, if your car has door badges that say Redneck Edition, you may be a Redneck.

I think that's about enough there to maybe fill in some gaps and give you a chance to judge whether or not I meet Redneck standards. LOL! So, I'll finish up with a chapter from the Holybooks.

R! 23/23
@Cailen.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.JohnBarletta

"R". Rev. Cambeul

Received your easter messages.

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/creativity-religion/easter-the-big-event-that-never-happened/

I was going to text you on something similar the other day.

The Judaic media has been bombarded the gullible public with their Christinsane Bible Stories all week.

I saw one, and  started to watch it. I wanted to see how they'd put their "FALSE PROPAGANDIST SPIN" on the filth, and degeneration of the actual biblical story as written in their hokey - I mean "Holy"  =))  book.

Anyway, it was the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Lot and his wife with his incestuous daughters (who rape their own lush of a father) yet he's supposed to be the ideal example of a "Righteous Man".  HA!

Needless to say, Jewish Hollywood omitted the filth, depravity, and perversion of that story as told in THEIR bible. It's as they do with all their stories, because 99% of the public is too lazy to actually read the book for themselves, and too stupid to even understand what's written in that book, when its spelled out for them.

People see that sanitized, or sanitation version, and that's what they believe, because that's all they know.

Send my respect to the PM. @P.M.JoeEsposito

Respectfully, Yours In This Struggle,

Viscount Barletta
Reverend with the WCOTC then Creativity Alliance
https://creativityalliance.com/prison-ministries/johnbarletta
Church Title: Viscount Barletta
Reverend John Barletta - Lord Connecticut
Send a Letter:
John Barletta 219324 Cheshire CI
900 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410 USA

Rev.JohnBarletta

JOHN BARLETTA
To: Cailen Cambeul
RE: "R" rev. Cambeul
16 Apr 24

"R"  @Rev.Cambeul

Honestly, I should ask you to just send the Klassen Audiobooks in. The way they're jerking me around, I don't want to waste your resources if it gets rejected. I keep asking they keep putting me off. I'm still trying.

If you want to try to send it in, send it in clearly marked as religious material. Send it in to me, my name, and  ID number, in care of Counselor Becker. This way it'll go straight to my Unit Counselor, and he knows I've been waiting on approval to get the Holybook audio CD's. So either he'll give them to me, or they'll be here, and maybe I'll be able to get them from the Captain, or via the Appeal process.

Other news, I heard from li'll brother @Br.DustinFletcher  (a.k.a youngster). He told me he talks to Rev. Brother Joe E. / @P.M.JoeEsposito every weekend. I sent him the info to sign up for e-mail.

Mostly watching news. Watching the Jews drag the world into another world war. I'll really be surprised if it don't happen. These arrogant yids think they can do as they please, and get away with it. Leveling Gaza, bombing Iran and Lebanon. They're gonna keep going as long as America supports them.

The Jew hypocrisy! Everyone crying about what Russia is doing when Israel is doing 10× worse in Gaza and bombing other independent nations. And the Jewnited States of Afroamerica supports them. Kikes can do no wrong.

I hope Iran nukes Israel !  (-:

Well gotta go. Workout time.

Respectfully, Yours in This Struggle,

Viscount Barletta
Reverend with the WCOTC then Creativity Alliance
https://creativityalliance.com/prison-ministries/johnbarletta
Church Title: Viscount Barletta
Reverend John Barletta - Lord Connecticut
Send a Letter:
John Barletta 219324 Cheshire CI
900 Highland Ave Cheshire CT 06410 USA

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top