Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Rev. Dr Joe Esposito: Letter Campaign to Defend Creativity in Prisons

Started by Mikey, Thu 10 Jun 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Where is the rest of our faithful?  I hope they will write, call, email etc as soon as possible in defense of Creativity in America. This isn't just about being legitimate in prison, if this turns into a legal battle it will not only be about Creativity but the ruling will apply to all religions and will be applicable many other places.
Even groups who absolutely hate us may come to our defense in a legal battle over religion in order to protect themselves.

Do any of you realize the benefits of being a Creator?
Affirmative action does not apply to us because it is against our religion to hire anyone that isn't our tribe. Not renting to others, trying to terminate our employment because of our beliefs etc so many things that we believe in are protected that others are attacked for.
Even so-called hate speech does not apply to us because the word nigger is in our holy books.
Political correctness and any discrimination against us for being non PC is a direct attack on our faith.

Now of course we will still get harassed for being who we are but we as a religion do have legal protection against discrimination and any legal ruling against us could be used against any other religion as well. Their system works against them and helps us.

Rev.Cambeul

Actually, I referred to each of the three Abrahamic religions by behaviour - not name - in my email.

Quote from: Rev. Dr Espositohttps://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination
I have never had a racial problem in Florida's Department of Corrections because of my religious preference being Creativity, or because of any of my tattoos

Reverend Doctor Esposito has a tattoo of Founder Klassen's grave maker on his chest based on a photo I sent him.

What is Ms Jordan going to do about protecting her muds and race-traitors from being offended by that? Is she going to have the good Reverend Doctor skinned alive?

Quote from: Rev. Dr Espositohttps://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination
Florida Department of Corrections does recognise the Church of Creativity as a religious body. The refusal to allow me to wear an Emblem or ANYTHING with our Church Emblem is a Constitutional Violation.

This is personal discrimination and abuse of power by one person only: Ms Jordan. She is the only one within the DOC currently abusing her powers to discriminate against Rev. Dr Esposito, our religion and our Church. So, rather than coming to a legal battle to prove Creativity's status as a valid religion, this has already moved into the arena of personal litigation. See https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/religious-discrimination

However, this does set a precedent. If just one person is allowed to abuse their authority by discriminating against Creators, others will follow. So we have to put a stop to this right now!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Mikey

I received that email about this (as I haven't been online much lately), is everyone seeing this thread? I hope everyone received the same email.

All American Creators have absolutely no excuse not to write to defend Creativity. Rev Esposito said he will be filing a lawsuit against someone over this and we want all their responses to mail saved so we can use it against them. Do you as a Creator (whoever is reading this) really want to be part of a church of do nothing whiners or part of a church that practices what it preaches? We take care of our own, that is a defining principle of Creativity. When one of you is kicked out of school, fired from your job etc for being a Creator, do you want me and every other church member to fight for you or do you want us to do nothing and let you rot? You can answer that question by doing something, instead of nothing and help defend Creativity right now.

I want to see some more letters and responses here from the rest of you, not just me and Cailen.

Rev.Cambeul

Latest Update:

All legal documents, i.e. copies of all correspondence between the DOJ and myself are labelled a threat to prison security. Reverend Esposito cannot even see what we are doing in his favour. All we can do is hold onto that correspondence for use in a future lawsuit after he gets out of prison.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

New Letter from Reverend Esposito:
https://rahowadirectory.com/esposito/40-ac-forty-years-of-creativity-and-a-personal-update/

If you cannot write to  the good Reverend Doctor  or defend him against JOG abuses because you are afraid of the JOG discovering who you are, at least send him some stamps so he can write to politicians and lawyers in the hope of making life - if not easier - at least equal for Creators behind bars. Lending a hand from behind the scenes is as honourable as parading on your government building's steps - well, almost, but just as long as you do lend a hand. If you are really that worried and need anonymity, use your local town mayor's name. Who's to know? And it might one day be good for advertising. ;)

For those not living in the US, you can send Reverend Doctor Esposito some custom US postage stamps:
https://www.google.com/search?q=custom+us+stamps
I suggest you use an image of Creativity's Founder, Ben Klassen to avoid problems with censors.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

To: Warden Richard Comerford (comerford.richard@mail.dc.state.fl.us)
Santa Rosa Correctional Institution
5850 East Milton Road
Milton, Florida
32583-7914

Subject: Prisoner Joseph Esposito #894750

My name is Reverend Cailen Cambeul of the Church of Creativity, and I am writing to you on behalf of Joseph Esposito #894750. I am informed that you or your prison staff are discriminating against Joseph Esposito due to his religious beliefs – specifically, that Santa Rosa prison staff treat the religion of Creativity as a form of White Supremacist gang, and claim that any acknowledged adherent of CREATIVITY is an admission of White Supremacist gang affiliation and any representation of the religious symbol of CREATIVITY is treated as a form of gang symbology. Further: the specific White Supremacist gang that Santa Rosa staff claim that Joseph Esposito is affiliated with is the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC). To accuse Joseph Esposito of membership in the WCOTC is both a spurious and libellous accusation and must stop now! Joseph Esposito has been a Creator since 1974 and is well respected as a Minister within our Church; and much of that respect derives from Reverend Esposito's determined stance against the egregious manipulation of people and events, profiteering and thuggery of the WCOTC, which resulted in the arrest and incarceration of its founder and leader, Matthew F. Hale on charges of domestic terrorism. As such, the WCOTC, which was founded in 1996 as a separate group, ended in 2003.

Nor does Reverend Esposito have affiliation with the skinhead group known as "The Creativity Movement," (TCM) which rightly or wrongly is considered by the authorities to be the successor group of the WCOTC.

I point out that just over a decade ago, an honest member of the WCOTC had his employment terminated because of his adherence to the religion of Creativity. That decision was later reversed in a Federal Court judgement that determined that CREATIVITY is legally recognised as a religion. Prior to that in the 1980's, a member of the original Church of the Creator (1973 to 1994) then incarcerated in Florida was able to have CREATIVITY legally recognised as a religion by the Florida Department of Corrections. Neither of these decisions were limited to a specific individual or group, but were binding for all adherents of CREATIVITY.

Note: The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1994 declared that the exercise of religion is an indisputable right and that governments should not burden or question religious exercise without compelling justification.

Further, Congressional acts, the Religious Liberty Protection Act and the Religious Land Use Analysis of Religious Practices within Florida Prisons and Institutionalized Persons Act, were enacted and reaffirmed the doctrine that religious expression should and will be protected among the prison population. Muslims, Orthodox Jews, Native Americans, Sikhs, Rastafarians, and other religious groups have been granted the religious rights to wear religious symbols and crosses, to vegan diets, to fasting rituals, and the participation in sweat lodge purification rituals.  Why should adherents of CREATIVITY be treated any different to adherents of other religions? If required, I have absolutely no doubt that Reverend Esposito can demonstrate a sincere attachment to the doctrines of the religion of CREATIVITY.

As such, I demand that Reverend Esposito's religious choices be respected; that the former existence of the WCOTC not be used as a tool to persecute Reverend Esposito; and that all due consideration be given to Reverend Esposito being allowed the right to wear the symbol of his religion – CREATIVITY – in pendent form, as other religions currently are allowed to do. Any failure to do so is in violation of previous decisions on the legal standing of CREATIVITY and will therefore be taken as a denial of Reverend Esposito's religious and civil rights, and may result in civil litigation.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.

Mark Twain.