No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: "Bobalex" aka Robert Leys

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
"Bobalex" aka Robert Leys
« on: 31 August 2010 at 06:42 »
Sent to me by a brother ...

Robert Leys, (whom you can read more about here, here and here) first contacted me a number of weeks ago asking about the Creativity Alliance. I answered his question and then asked him to explain his involvement with known informants and mentally unstable characters in the Australian pro-White scene. He responded making excuses for these individuals and beside other things, I cited this as my reason for not pursuing any further correspondence with him.

Rather than reply to my email, he posts a comment on my website, which I have not approved but post here verbatim for your interest:

Quote (selected)
Bobalex88
Web: creativitymovement.org
Email: bobalex@gmx.com
2010/08/30 at 10:08 am

You are a WANKER! Did you ordain yourself? You will make a good bedmate for the NON-WHITE LEBO MONGREL who is the ‘National Director’ of Australia First Party, “Dr” Jamal Saleam! You have violated A BASIC PRINCIPLE of Creativity:

1. Doing business with a MUD.

When did you last hear of a Greek named Saleam? Wake up, you MORON!

Are you still *ING your MOTHER and SISTER? Are they the only members of your Church? You are like the Christ-insane spook: Father, Son & Holy Ghost only not as versatile: Racist then Non Racist, Nazi then anti-Nazi! Why don’t you KILL yourself and thereby RAISE the IQ of the Australian White Race by several points? I bet you * Indian prostitutes when you visit Melbourne. If a SOFT-COCK like you has the GUTS, I’ll see you at the next Melbourne Gun Show.

So, just like O'Sullivan and all the other "Creator" fruitcakes that get around the place, his first attack is to accuse me of ordaining myself. However, unlike Leys, I have a certificate to prove I am a Minister, he has no such certificate from Klassen, as he lied about being a Minister nearly twenty years ago and continues to do so.

His next accusation is that I do business with Jim Saleam, the Secretary of the Australia First Party. His claim is that Jim Saleam isn't White, which is the same accusation that O'Sullivan and all the other loonies in the Australian movement use against him. Regardless of what people think, Saleam is as non-White as Klassen is Jewish, just another easy accusation people continuously use despite the evidence to the contrary.

Last but not least, the next accusations; incest with my mother/sister, bestiality with Indian prostitutes, blah blah blah ad nauseam. It really is uncanny how regardless of which nutjob is attacking us, it's always the same sort of slander and abuse.

There you have it folks, these are the people that have worked for years and years to destroy Creativity. The Creativity Alliance is the beacon of light, you have every right to be as arrogant as you like to these scumbags. If it's not Creativity Alliance, it's not Creativity. Period!

RAHOWA!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Digitizing "Survival of the White Race"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2886
Last post 11 April 2013 at 11:20
by Hidden to Guests
Australia's Prime Minister KRudd says "Sorry" to the Abos

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3089
Last post 19 January 2013 at 04:03
by Hidden to Guests