Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Pastor "Mad Dog" Lindstadt and his Double-Seed line of BS

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Fri 04 Jun 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.WillWilliams

This nutcase from Missouri is another Covingtonista, therefore a hater of biological racists, especially "Creatards," as he and Covington like to call us. Lindstadt claims to be associated with The Church of Jesus Christ Christian, or Aryan Nations, but who knows these days? He obviously answers to no one.

The devout Christian Identity believer almost always responds that the CreaTard is worsheeping a 'dead jew on a dick' -- a reference to the dead homosexual self-hating pedophile jew Benny Klassen...

That's a line from a post that Lindstadt put up yesterday, here: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832

I'm working behind the scene with administrators there to get this enemy banned from that discussion board. Do not engage this creep, just be aware of him, especially if you are American Creator, and know that there are others like "Pastor" Lindstadt who will constantly spread vicious lies about Creativity like the one you see highlighted above.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Sinn

This is the most divisive son of a bitch I have ever seen. Since I first heard about Lindstedt, I have not seen this guy do any other activism apart from smearing sh*t about others in the movement. Some do deserve it, but not the majority he smears.

Apart from his posts on a range of pro-White forums, the bastard has his own radio where he just talks sh*t about others:

He even does it to his own dual seeder christling ID yahweh freaks.

Just proves that nothing constructive can ever come from a CI sh*theel cretin.

RaspStarb

I remember when he got locked up for being a child molester, that was a few years ago.  I guess he's out now.
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Cambeul

I'm not surprised that he's a rockspider. The WP community - which claims a refusal to believe anything portrayed in the media - is the first to accept that someone who has been proven to be a paedophile - often by his own admission - is treated as an honoured martyr. It's the same with known traitors with friends. Yet those falsely accused of being a traitor with no proof at all and not enough or no friends, continue to live on under a permanent death sentence from nutters on both the left and the right. They are naught but rumour mongers living in denial of everything but that which suits their own particular agenda of personal glory. And most of the time, all it takes is the insinuation of a news article that never existed and the WP crowd at the insistence of one person will go off the deep end looking for ways to execute their victim. It's the way of the "Badmouther."

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Sinn

Quote from: Rev.Starb on Sat 05 Jun 2010
I remember when he got locked up for being a child molester, that was a few years ago.  I guess he's out now.

The sick fuck molested his own grandson. His own flesh and blood.

Now lets for a second believe that he was set up, as he claims. I would still give him crap about being a child rapist, just because of the shit he says about everyone.

He is a totally vile human being and he deserves the worst.

Rev.WillWilliams

The nut is out of control, and apparently all over the Internet with this language. I see my friend Robert Campbell must have removed the following smear from at least one of these listed sites "Mad Dog" uses to spread his poison:
---

Friday, June 4, 2010
The Racial ZOGbot Fraud That Is CreaTardivity

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2133#post2133
http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...407#post270407
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=2030#post2030 (Cunterre Wallass' CreaTard Robert Campbell censored this post)
http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...=6270#post6270
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...2092#post92092

CreaTards. Almost always burnt-cork-eyed mamzers with black mestizo hair on an anglo-mestizo mamzer pretending to be White 'Aryan' but not even remotely close. The followers are almost always inner-city mamzers who are prison bound in any case. Any few white leaders they have are invariably ZOGbot agents provocateur. Having a Genesis 3:15 enmity against the rural and small-town Aryan White Christian Identity man who holds this undisciplined vermin in contempt, the CreaTard invariably claims that the White Man's racial HATE religion is worshipping a 'dead jew on a stick.' The devout Christian Identity believer almost always responds that the CreaTard is worsheeping a 'dead jew on a dick' -- a reference to the dead homosexual self-hating pedophile jew Benny Klassen who turned the Talmudic jew worship of their own jew kind into demented mamzeroid whiggers worsheeping theysselfs.

For whatever reason, this vermin 'thinks' what normal whiggers find insane and outlandish is something worthy of emulation and worship. Yet they end up going to their natural habitat, which is prison. They seek political power through their outlandish idiotic beliefs which are ridiculous on its very face -- and end up powerless and imprisoned for decades based upon what the ZOGbot infiltraitors that they allowed into their midst set them up in order to elicit that very result. CreaTards go to prison for nothing, yet prison seems to be what they want, cf. Matt Hale, Hardy Caroll Lloyd.

There probably are less than 100 or so of these mamzer vermin running loose, yet they labor under the delusion that they are far more relevant to the Cause of White Revoluttion than several thousand Christian Identity above-ground and several hundred thousand Christian Identity underground in their small family congregations.

Not to worry. When you hear someone saying that they are a 'CreaTard' then take that mamzer at itz word. Nobody really White wants to be known as a CreaTard.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum
---

Creativity-haters like this Jesus-loving, True-Jew nutcase always seem to throw that phrase "dead Jew on a stick" out there as if Ben Klassen coined it. I never heard PM Klassen utter that phrase, even once, or write it. The first time I ever heard that phrase was from the mouth of Harold Covington back in 1987. He's the one who first made the original accusation, ascribing "dead Jew on a stick" to Creativity.

Covington is certainly no Xian, but he has for decades not spoken ill of Xianity in order to curry favor with them in his smear campaign against Creators and others of like mind who see Xianity as a major part of the problems facing our race. It's a natural division in the WN ranks, and one that Covington & Co. exploit to the hilt.

Identity Xianity is in as bad disarray as is Creativity these days. Aryan Nations, which Lindstadt seems to claim some sort of association with, exists only in the minds of the squabbling "successors" to Pastor Richard Butler, whose operation was effectively bankrupted by Morris Dees in one of his spurious vicarious liability lawsuits. Dees pulled the same thing against COTC and got a $1 million default judgment against COTC after Klassen's death, because McCarty didn't contest the civil suit.

Pastor Butler was a nice, soft-spoken old man for the most part, and would not resort to the foul language we see from Pastor Mad Dog. But even Butler said that "Ben Klassen must be a Jew the way he attacks our Savior." Classic Jewish "accuse the accuser" non sequitur: because a rational truther exposes a big irrational Jew whopper, he, therefore, must be a Jew.

How 'bout this ex-con Lindstadt accusing Creators of having a "prison wish." What's the pathology that describes that degree of projection, or transference?

Creators will rise above such enemies by focusing on their creed and the noble, if seemingly insurmountable task at hand. Our Truth will prevail against the Lie and the Liar. Nobody likes a liar.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Rev.Cambeul

@Any CristInsane Reading This: I may be an otherwise peace loving Pontifex, but call one of my people a  Creatard and I'll ram your head through the nearest brick wall.

Pontifex Cambeul.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Lupul Daciei

Wow, what a douche-bag that needs to get his face kicked in.
Să Trăiască Rasa Albă

Rev.Cambeul

Mark Twain.

StephenMasten (Prison)

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Sat 05 Jun 2010
I may be an otherwise peace loving Pontifex, but call one of my people a  Creatard and I'll ram your head through the nearest brick wall.

Pontifex.

I won't banter with or insult CI adherents or other racist Christians for their beliefs, as long as they are racial loyalists and respect my own position as a Creator. It is when a Christian or any other individual decides to attack my comrades or myself for being Creators that I will fly off the handle.
Stephen Masten has breached his Ministerial Oath.
Therefore, he has been expelled from Creativity in Bad Standing.
All support & protection within prison has been lifted.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Masten on Mon 12 Jul 2010
Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Sat 05 Jun 2010
I may be an otherwise peace loving Pontifex, but call one of my people a  Creatard and I'll ram your head through the nearest brick wall.

Pontifex.

I won't banter with or insult CI adherents or other racist Christians for their beliefs, as long as they are racial loyalists and respect my own position as a Creator. It is when a Christian or any other individual decides to attack my comrades or myself for being Creators that I will fly off the handle.

Oh, you mean like with these pious jerks, here: http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/forum/showthread.php?519-The-Creativity-Alliance-%28aka-quot-Creatards-quot-%29

That's the type anti-Creator that have been spawned from Harold Covington's 22-year smear campaign against Creativity. Covington wrote that "history" in post #5. There never was a "Chip Myers" or a Dennis Witherspoon," or many other people Covington made up and told stories about how the "Jew," "Benny Butt*," raped and murdered them after a "goat dance." It's all the blackest of malicious propaganda.

Beware! These people travel in the same CI circles as non-hostiles and spread and reinforce the "Creatard" poison.
::)

Rev.WillWilliams

"Apollonian" was no friend of Creators like he pretended to be.

Catch our subversive Xian friend Apollonian here, schmoozing with enemies of Creativity, Pastor Mad Dog Lindstadt and Harold Covington:
http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=512

Apollonian: "For my position has always been Christianity is most perfect, sublime complement to that basic human REASON which God originally gave us by which to contend within this difficult world of ours, suffused as it is with Jew lies and conspiracy, Christianity actually an aesthetic, an artistic dramatization, esp. by way of literature, in exact same style of Homer's Illiad."

Sound familiar?

StephenMasten (Prison)

Gah, what a loser.

He said he is university educated, I hope he didn't write in that broken english style for his essays and work assignments, I doubt the academics marking his papers would have looked highly upon it. I think it's likely that he lied about reading our Holy Books and was simply here to cause trouble and preach his Christinsane message.

Rev.Cambeul

Which was why he was allowed to rant and annoy Creators before his account was banned. We can instantly ban everyone non-Creator if we wish, but sometimes it's best to remind our people how good they have it here by giving visitors a chance to completely hang themselves.

Apart from that, if the Christinsane "Appollonian" is honest with himself (and he wont be) he would be able to give other Christinsane the message that we are fair, but when we give a warning not to continue spreading their spookism on our boards, we mean it. Instead he'll send out the message that Christinsanity is under no circumstances welcome amongst true Creators and we are to be hated by all the "God" fearing folk. So all in all, nothing new. Just a reminder for Creators and biological racialists everywhere that Christinsane put their religion before their race.

And Reverend Masten, "Appollonian" did lie about reading our Holy Books. You'll find proof of that in his texts, the most obvious of which is when he talks about Klassen being against "Socialism."

Pontifex Cambeul.

Mark Twain.

StephenMasten (Prison)

A large and growing group of the so-called "racist" Christinsane are very quickly showing themselves to be a rabid enemy of Creators, who would do anything under the Sun, even to the detriment of the White race to get rid of our racial religion. Anybody that puts a god before their race has their priorities severely mixed up.

Edit May 2023: Stephen Masten breached his Ministerial Oath and put the Nordic spooks ahead of his race. Masten is guilty of turning his back on our Holy Religion and breaching the 23 Words he Swore An Oath to defend for the remainder of his life. ~ @Cailen.

Rev.Cambeul

Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 12:29 AM
To: PM@creativityalliance.com
Subject: hello--seeking info....

Quote from: A Christinsane NutjobHello: I tried to log-on to the forum but came up w. this msg--

" Sorry apollonian, you are banned from using this forum!
You were warned not to preach Christinsanity in Creator Forum"

Of course, I never preached Christianity--I only defended it fm ur pathetic attacks attempting to clarify things u falsely and ignorantly alleged about it.

I'd say u're justified in attacking the Judaic take-over of Christianity--which they do by means of nearly infinite quantities of COUNTERFEITED funds--and the "Judeo-Christian" hereticalist version of Christianity, esp. that of Charles Hagee (or Pat Robertson), for example, who says Christ was Jew.

BUT IF U SERIOUSLY ATTACK THE REAL, ORIGINAL THING, U STUPID MORONS, U'RE ASKING FOR DEATH--WE'RE NOT NOT NOT GOING TO TOLERATE IT, DIP-*S--why can't u figure that out?--is it because u're terminally stupid?

This is our land, scum, and u'd better get it through ur stupid heads--U'D BETTER BE NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE, NICE--or else.  If u're smart u'll take my warning to heart--but u don't seem too smart, do u?

So now that we're past the pleasantries, I understand fm "white will" there are "credos," one of which, no. 40, deals w. the COUNTERFEITING issue.  Where would u say I could find this, exactly, if it can be found on internet?  Thanks for all ur attn.  A.

There we go, the perfect ending to a visit from the Christinsane. I included that at:
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=5171.msg11557;topicseen#msg11557
The idea is that Creators can be aware of how deep is the hatred of the Christinsane for those who refuse to worship their Jewish tribal spook.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: Rev.Masten on Tue 10 Aug 2010
A large and growing group of the so-called "racist" Christinsane are very quickly showing themselves to be a rabid enemy of Creators, who would do anything under the Sun, even to the detriment of the White race to get rid of our racial religion. Anybody that puts a god before their race has their priorities severely mixed up.

Yes, Apollonian is tied in with Lindstadt, who is tied in with Covington, who is not Xian but who has used them, particularly the Identity Xians, to attack and undermine Creativity.

I'm going to start another thread here after making this comment. The subject of that thread will be the necessity to debunk Mr. Covington's phony "history" of PM Klassen and the religion he founded and that we embrace as ours: Creativity.

I won't address that here. Since this discussion is about the scummy Pastor Mad Dog Lindstadt, you might enjoy this old post by him in 2004 that a friend just sent to me. Was Mad Dog a lying hypocrite then, or is he a lying hypocrite now? Read some of the other posts in that thread and in the links at bottom and see that this problem we rational race-thinkers have with these otherworldly Xian fanatics like Mad Dog is nothing new.

---
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=781&page=2
---
Old
March 3rd, 2004          #29
MartinLindstedt

Will Williams on Tubby Covington's clones/clowns
Originally Posted by White Will

It's interesting to me to see people who have known each other fairly well for years meet in an interactive forum like this and have to wonder if the person they see posting under his given name is the *REAL* person they know by that name.

The internet is the perfect medium for liars. That's why a professional * disturber and smear artist like Covington, with all his personas -- some, as he is posting here and now under, names recognizable to those he is trying to influence -- THAT's why he loves the 'Net so much. He has never had it so good. He can ply his trade with seeming impunity as the suckers lap his stuff up.

Covingtonistas can't queer this forum and drive sincere people away in confusion and frustration as long as there are responsible watchdogs on here like you, Hadding, who are familiar with his 'm.o.,' who recognize his posts as they appear and who alert others early on so we can add his latest ID to our Ignore lists. I've added all those you mentioned a couple of days ago. Thanks for the tips!

Before the 'Net, the only people "Weird Harold," as he was known by serious racial activists, could possibly influence were the tiny group of Hollywood Nazi losers, maybe 200 at most, who he could reach through his ever-growing list of failed, snail-mailed "newsletters" that cost real money to produce and deliver. Once he discovered the 'Net, however, he saw that, just like with the legitimate, sincere activists that he attacked, he could now effectively reach thousands, tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands of people -- for FREE!

People who read self-crowned "movement watchdog," Tub o' Lard's malicious accusations of others didn't know what to believe or who to believe as he repeated the same smears over and over with increasing volume (shades of the big lie). The one thing readers of his black propaganda should have noticed is that on Tubbo's e-lists -- unlike here on the VNN free-for-all -- was that none of his contributors, real or imagined, EVER had contact addresses, electronic or otherwise, so that they could be contacted privately. Everything was ALWAYS filtered through or made up by Covington alone. It didn't occur to the most suggestible newbies, or even to some of us with a more discriminating eye, who should have known better, that Covington could be lying about EVERYTHING because they thought he was such an excellent wordsmith. They may have thoroughly enjoyed this failed novelist's ground-breaking article about how feminists control the fiction book industry, or some such non-essential pap. "Overlook his malicious smears," they say. "Get a life, Will -- you're obsessed with Covington."

Everybody needs a hobby, something they enjoy doing. I don't get into raising orchids or building model airplanes. Tub-thumping is how I relax. It's something I do well, something nobody else has the will to do. I'm the best there has ever been at it. And, besides, in the long run it advances our cause to fight and defeat and make an example of such an identifiable and vulnerable enemy. People like winners, you know.
=====================================
[ML:]
Presently I am having to deal with Tubby's clones/clowns having their satanic fun at my expense. Here is what someone who has had to deal with Tubby for decades, as opposed to my mere six years says:

Here are a few links to hear what Will Williams, who successfully sued Tubby Covington for libel/slander in the Wake County, North Carolina, District Court, says about Hac on VNN Forum:

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=954
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...2600#post12600
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=9509#post9509
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=9393#post9393
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=9381#post9381
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=9216#post9216
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8524#post8524
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8394#post8394
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8354#post8354
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8257#post8257
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8232#post8232
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=8057#post8057
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=7159#post7159
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=7124#post7124

and this by:

Tom88 the VNN Moderator on Dec. 27, 2003 said:

Billy Bob's not HAC... He's a little out there at times, but he's not HAC. We Banned 10 of HACs usernames. We think we got them all, but I'm sure he'll make new ones. User names such as, JD Grier, John David Grier, Steve Riddle, Katie Hollis, SAMan1932, John E. Reb, Roger Hughes, Lewis Hall, Northwest Republic, and HAC... The one thing that they all had in common besides IP Address is that they were all defending HAC! Go figure...
By the way, he's in Seattle, Washington. He was using a Dial Up connection, so he doesn't have a static IP otherwise I'd post it.

-Tom

There you have it -- all of Hac's defenders, both clones & clowns, have the same two things in common:

1. They all have the same IP address, hence are Hac clones.
2. They all defend Hac, i.e., theys/its/selfs if clones, or feebs, if clowns.

Now myself and Mr. Williams disagree about Christianity -- Mr. Williams wants no part of it, including Christian Identity. But at least Williams is honest about his dislike and his reasons for that dislike. And, in reading the above list of quotes, Mr. Williams has had fun at my expense in his honest criticism. So be it.

I agree/disagree with Mr. Williams concerning umbrella groups, like Billy Roper's WhiteRevolution. I have no use myself for a non-existant '[j]unity.' However, I do think that the Resistance is a network in which the key players know of each other. This is why I agree with Will Williams that we need to expel the long-time vermin like Harold 'Tubby' Covington and make Hac stay on its own ghetto, if for no other reason to keep wastage of the newbies who are searching for answers to a minimum. Those newbies who hate all Christianity would best be referred to Mr. Williams and Alex Linder. Conversely, those who wish to keep Christianity and want Christianity to be for Whites only, should get in touch with Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors like James Wickstrom or Richard Butler.

--Martin Lindstedt
martin@martinlindstedt.org
www.martinlindstedt.org
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecovingtoncommission/

Jimbo

Covington heavily criticises Klassen and Pierce in his latest book, "Hill of the Ravens"; i think, also, he criticises Rockwell (?)

Klassen, Pierce & Rockwell operated, mostly, in pre-internet days and were all heavily targeted/"set up" by ZOG.....to varying degrees, they all paid very heavy prices in both their personal & professional lives for their stance for the White Race ......

Furthermore, none of those men had done him the slightest harm or, even, AFA I know, even said any-thing un-toward about him before he attacked them!

This character, Covington,  has, AFA I can tell, done nothing positive for the White Race except write a few, some would say interesting books, which advance his idea of "A White Homeland" in the NW of the USA....a quite feasible idea but, doubtless, not an original one exclusive to himself!

AFA I know, he has not even donated $any$ to any White Cause or group!

So: his charges of irrelevancy, incompetence and non-achievement against the above White Racialists ring hollow....

*I know next-to-nuthin' of this "Paster Lindstedt" character. Nor, quite frankly, do I want to!*  :-X

Cheers!

(Jimbo)
"I say unto you: 'stand! men of the West' !"
Aragorn: "The Return of the King" by J R R Tolkien

Rev.WillWilliams

Quote from: jimbo on Tue 31 Aug 2010*I know next-to-nuthin' of this "Paster Lindstedt" character. Nor, quite frankly, do I want to!*  :-X

Cheers!

(Jimbo)

No, you don't, Jimbo.

I posted the following blog link in "General" about ten days ago:
---

Creators who tire of defending against Covington's smears of Creativity now have a place to send people who want answers regarding Covington's claims:
http://noncounterproductive.blogspot.com/2010/08/harold-covingtons-defamation-of-ben.html

---
My old friend Hadding has done a yeoman's job of researching, then exposing HAC here as the lying fraud, and long-time troublemaker he definitely is. Pass this link on whenever the name Covington comes up, regarding his criticism of Creativity and Founder Ben Klassen.

PM Klassen died on August 6, 1993, so missed the explosion of the Internet for WN use, but Dr. Pierce went online in 1995 with two Web sites and a subscription listserve for subscribers to receive the texts of his radio show a few hours before the weekly broadcast of American Dissident Voices. The National Alliance made good use of the Internet in those 7 years before Dr. Pierce's death in 2002.

The Hill of the Ravens is not Covington's latest book, BTW. He wrote some trilogy that's he's promoting now as part of his NW Migration ruse.

Jimbo, don't you post at VNN forum? There's a poster there with the username Hilda who says she is a Creator.  Go read some of her posts and then PM her and invite her to this CA forum. She's a very good writer, and underappreciated by Linder, the VNN host. I'd invite her myself but I'm banned from VNN and can't PM or search the archived posts.