Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Fighting Back !!!

Started by Maritz, Tue 25 May 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

Johannesburg - A would-be robber was shot dead and one of his alleged accomplices wounded in Benoni on Friday morning, Johannesburg police said. They allegedly followed an elderly couple that had exchanged money at a local mall to their Brentwood Park home, and tried to rob them, but were shot by the couple's son, police spokesperson Warrant Officer Jannie Van Aswegen said.

The couple had just exchanged R200 notes for R100 notes at a local Standard Bank. When they got home, they parked their car, but when they went to close the gate, they saw a white Audi A4 entering their property. Three men armed with pistols then got out of the car and walked towards them." Unbeknown to the three, the couple's son was watching from inside the house. When he saw what was about to happen, he started shooting at the three men.

They ran back into their car, but their driver was shot dead. They then pushed him to the passenger side and one of them took over ... he was also shot but managed to drive off. With their alleged accomplice dead, the two men made their way to the Lakeside Mall and stopped in the underground parking area. As they got out, one of them fell to the ground, while the other tried to run.

A security guard at the centre saw a bloodied man running away from the vehicle with bullet holes and called the police. The Saps flying squad called to the scene managed to arrest the man trying to run away. He was expected to appear in the Benoni Magistrate's Court on Monday. His alleged accomplice, found lying near the car, was under police guard in hospital. Inside the car full of bullet holes, they found one dead person and a pistol.

Source : http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Man-kills-wouldbe-attacker-20100514

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

Vorster family survives attack by four gunmen, Roodepoort

Somewhere in South Africa, a young black man is trying to get the blade of a steak knife removed from his skull ...

Nineteen year old Ruan Vorster was forced to defend his attacked father Phillip, 49 --  a mechanical engineer who is a member of the Roodekrans- neighbourhood watch - by stabbing one attacker with a steakknife into his skull. The blade broke off inside the attacker's head - and the injured man has fled with three other men in a white Mercedes Benz. Nothing was robbed in the bizarre armed attack against the Afrikaner family. In a rather confusing story in Beeld newspaper on August 5 2010, the events apparently were as follows: Vorster senior was waiting inside his house for a man who was known to him to show up for an appointment at around 8pm in their house in Palala Street.

Either the father or the son, then had stepped outside to fetch something from the family car - and upon his return to the house was attacked in the hallway by three armed black men. The other son Hein, 17 and Ruan saw their father being beaten over the head with flashlights and guns. Ruan grabbed a steakknife and attacked one of the black men who was assaulting his father, storming the man, hitting him with an elbow and pushing him against a wall. The man defended himself and Ruan stabbed him into the top of his skull. The stabbed attacker then fell to the ground while the other two black men were still beating up on Mr Vorster senior. Meanwhile Hein had rushed to the telephone and spoke to his friend Joubert Schoeman. 'O foei... come and help'  he shouted over the phone.

The Vorster youths then heard a shot - and learned that the shot had barely missed their father's stomach and had gone through an upper leg. Meanwhile, the friend Joubert Schoeman and his father Dirk had rushed to the Vorster home after alerting the police. Ruan said he was convinced that his father was dead when he heard that shot. The police arrived within minutes - but ALL THREE black attackers had by then fled in a white BMW, driven by a man who had been waiting outside inside the car. Nothing was robbed.

Source : http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Seun-steek-pa-se-aanvaller-met-steakmes-in-kop-20100804

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

MarkCook

Thanks for the posts Rev.Maritz,  I hope you stay safe  down there !
RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!

Maritz

Quote from: Rev.Cook on Sat 07 Aug 2010
Thanks for the posts Rev.Maritz,  I hope you stay safe  down there !
Thanks brother ... we`ll survive against all odds in SA. We are going to be an example to all White Nations, world wide - they`ll have to kill us all to rid Africa of the White Man

Another gem :

Afrikaner barman innocent of murdering aggressive patron

Bloemfontein barman Marius van Niekerk is found not guilty of murdering Gareth Wotshela, trainee-manager of Metcash in Hamilton, in June 2009.

August 6 2010 – BLOEMFONTEIN REGIONAL COURT. Barman Marius van Niekerk was defending himself in a reasonable manner against Gareth Sdeku Wotshela, who in June last year had attacked Van Niekerk and other bar patrons, first by trying to run them down with his car and then attacking the Afrikaner bartender with a knife. Earlier that night, Wotshela had been involved in a fracas inside the Warriors pub at the showgrounds --  and the barman had to break up this earlier fight but had 'shown no animosity towards Wotshela', the magistrate ruled.

Regional court magistrate Dawn Soomaroo found that 'Van Niekerk could not have expected that one defensive blow against the aggressor's cheekbone would kill the man'.  Mr Wotshela died about an hour later in hospital after the melee at the local show grounds. Van Niekerk was described as 'sturdily built' by Volksblad newspaper journalist Mike van Rooyen. He reports that Van Niekerk was found not guilty and his case dismissed by the court.

Soomaro said in her summary that according to all the State witnesses, Van Niekerk had shown no aggression towards Wotshela in the runup to the event. Wotshela though, had been involved in a row with other guests at the Warriors pub earlier – and Van Niekerk, as the barman, had broken up this fight but had shown no animosity towards Wotshela. Later that night, according to State witnesses, Wotshela had waited inside his car for Van Niekerk and other patrons to leave the pub – and then had tried to run them down in his car before jumping out and rushing at Van Niekerk with a knife, trying to stab the Afrikaner barman.

Soomaro ruled that Van Niekerk 'had acted legally while he was being attacked illegally'. His defence attorney's request for dismissal was granted. "The State witnesses had testified earlier that Van Niekerk could not have countered the knife-attack against him in any other way,' ruled Soomaroo.

At an earlier appearance (*), Wotshela family members had demonstrated outside the court, wearing t-shirts with the deceased man's picture and placards complaining of the 'Racist Justice System". - Volksblad

Source : http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Man-vrygespreek-op-moordklag-na-doodshou-by-kroeg-20100805

Maritz

Louise Jacobs 77 let her shotgun do the talking

Johannesburg – "I'm going to shoot you," 77-year-old Louise Jacobs warned her attacker. When he swung his firearm toward her, she didn't hesitate and let her shotgun do the talking. The buckshot blast, which wounded one attacker and made the rest run away brought the farm attack to a stop. Her husband Peet, 81, said the attack started a day earlier, on Friday.

"On Saturday morning I realised things had been stolen from my bakkie and that our one dog was sick. We gave him some milk and he was better after a while, but I knew something was going on," Mr Jacobs said on Tuesday on their farm, about 12km outside Heidelberg on the Vereeniging road. On Monday morning he went to the Heidelberg police station to report Friday night's theft, when his wife phoned him and said she had just been attacked on the farm and shot one of the attackers. "One of the policemen just said: 'Go, I'll organise everything.' When I got to the farm, they (the police) were waiting for me. The police were here, members of the community policing forum and neighbours, the helicopter was in the air and they even had the dogs out here. The police really deserve congratulations for their level of service and how quickly they responded," said Mr Jacobs.

According to Mrs Jacobs, one of their workers first said she suspected there were strangers behind the house. "I told her to jump over the electric fence and run, and I went to the bedroom to fetch the shotgun. "The next moment I heard them breaking open the security gate at the front door with a pick axe. Then one of them broke the window next to the front door with a firearm and climbed in."He was still busy pointing the gun around when I shot – from here, from the security gate at the bedrooms. You can look straight at the front door from here. "He shouted to the others to run and they left in a hurry. Then I phoned my husband," she says. "A little voice in the back of my head told me to 'load the shotgun with buckshot' the previous night," said Mr Jacobs.

According to Thivhulawi Tshilate of the Heidelberg SAPS, a 33-year-old Zimbabwean suspect was apprehended in the area. He wasn't however the wounded man. The Toyota Venture in which the five other suspects fled was later found deserted in Rondebult at Dawn Park, Boksburg. The police also found a trail of blood near the vehicle. Mrs Jacobs' fearlessness in the midst of danger also showed itself a few years ago. A snake was lying next to the dogs bowl, and when she tried to chase it away with stones, it spat in her eye. "But that's when I decided enough is enough and killed it with a rock before I went to the doctor," she said.

Source : http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Gran-lets-shotgun-do-the-talking-20100817