No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Fake Creators: Creativity Prison Movement Attacks CA & Rev.Masten

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Arizona - USA
      • Hidden to Guests
Rev. Masten,

You have nothing to prove to us, Brother.  The burden of proof lies on your accusers, whom have proven themselves to be traitors to our glorious White Race.  We are happy to have you in our ranks.

Rahowa!
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • The Church of Creativity Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
Reverend Masten,

Thank you for taking the time to rebut those accusations. As I've said previously and will say in the future, the best way to combat rumours and slander is not to respond in a similar fashion but to simply provide your answer to the accusations honestly, where people can make up their own minds.

Glad to have you with us Brother.

RAHOWA!

Reverend Scott Harrison.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • National Alliance Chairman
      • Hidden to Guests
      • National Alliance
[T]he best way to combat rumours and slander is not to respond in a similar fashion but to simply provide your answer to the accusations honestly, where people can make up their own minds...

I must respectfully disagree, Rev. S., especially if using this medium to get at the bottom of a disputed claim. "The internet is the perfect medium for the liar," Dr. William Pierce once said, when referring to one Harold Covington, who had at the time been conducting a fierce 'net smear campaign against our National Alliance much as he had against our Church before that -- before the Internet, back in the late 1980s.

There's a special Scum thread devoted to this long time enemy of Creativity, Harold Covington. He and his defenders like to put his side of the story out there on the 'net "where people can make up their own minds." It's a horrible method for getting to the truth of a matter. He could not stand for "his side" to be scrutinized, with him sitting in the defendant's box. He could not prove that Ben Klassen was a Jewish pederast, for example, as he has claimed for over two decades, because it was not true. He had no proof. He made up his "proof" from whole cloth. That's what fiction writers do. Covington writes fiction. Duh!

The best, most time-tested method for determining the truth of a claim is in an impartial court, with both sides given full airing, under oath, under strict rules of evidence, and under penalty of punishment for giving perjured testimony. It's a White thing, albeit our system has been co-opted presently by JOG. Sometimes we can still get it to work for us. Get the Rule Book and use it or lose it.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • The Church of Creativity Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
You are quite right! Ultimately, the best way to defeat the liar and defamer once and for all is an impartial court with consequences to be dealt out to the party found to be wrong. However, most of us do not have access to a court of law, let alone one that we can honestly call impartial.

This is why if somebody is slandering me, as has been done on numerous occasion, I dispel each of the accusations made against me in a public forum for all to see and say nothing more on the matter. Those that know me will take my word as the truth, those that would lie about and defame me will continue regardless. I cannot stop the liar but I can make my defence available, rather than allowing the lies to go unanswered.

If Rev Masten has the means and the motivation to take this matter to a civil court, I encourage him and wish him all the best.

RAHOWA!

Hidden to Guests

• Author
  • The Church of Creativity Serbia & California
      • Hidden to Guests
I think we should take all threats of infiltration seriously but give our members the benefit of the doubt to defend themselves.

I can say here in the USA if you are a rat, there will be paperwork on it, especially court documents just like Rev Masten says. Any charges pressed would have a signed police report. Any witnesses would have stacks of court documents on their testimony etc. I think our main threat would be paid informants/agents but even they still have to appear in court and sign papers when it comes down to a trial and this information would be known even in pre-trial.

In this case the people making the accusations had a grudge against him and from what I've heard are known liars.

Court Says [s]Creativity Movement[/s] Is Not A "Religion"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 6
Popularity: 4141
Last post 10 October 2010 at 03:46
by Hidden to Guests
Rev. Dr Joe Esposito: Letter Campaign to Defend Creativity in Prisons

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard News from the Gulags

Replies: 46
Popularity: 7038
Last post 14 October 2013 at 04:36
by Hidden to Guests
CA-TV/FM (Creativity Alliance Video & Audio)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1049
Last post 19 March 2013 at 06:24
by Hidden to Guests
Vatican II: Love Jews & Muslims, But Hate Heretical Creators

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1592
Last post 08 July 2013 at 03:47
by Hidden to Guests
Creativity & Comparative Religions: Cosmotheism