Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

2017-07-27 Australia: Controversy Creator

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 27 Jul 2017

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

United Nationalists Australia is a defunct website - not even an organisation, just a failed wannabe website.

CONTROVERSY CREATOR: An Interview with Cailen Cambeul, Reverend at SA, Church of Creativity

https://unitednationalistsaustralia.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/controversy-creator-an-interview-with-cailen-cambeul-reverend-at-sa-church-of-creativity

UNA is entirely about Australian Nationalism, readers. Yet, once in a while we like to step outside our nativist paradigm and investigate the wider world of White Nationalism in the same way David Attenborough likes poking through Mother Nature's undies. Our adventures have taken us into the world of Creator Cailen Cambeul, and while he has heaps to say about Creativity as a White Man's religion, we were particularly curious about his personal story. Here it is entirely in his words – replete with colourful epithets that normally we avoid, but have not removed for fear of him calling us homos.

They did make changes, but I wont lower myself to call WRL brothers, Homos. However, in the next post you'll see the complete and unedited interview ...
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Complete and unedited with comments and photos added by UNA ...

CONTROVERSY CREATOR
Interview with Cailen Cambeul #UNA

•   You pronounce Cailen in its traditional Celtic form. We get the feeling you'd rearrange the internal body parts of anyone who made the grave error of mispronouncing your name 'Colin'.

Actually, I was born as Colin Campbell; but with doctors, hospitals, coppers and fools galore all confusing me with – or accusing me of being someone else, I needed to make the change. There are those that know me as Cailen and some that know me as Colin. So, I'll accept either ... just don't mispronounce Cailen.

•   You obviously like bikes. What kind do you ride?

I have a Honda Rebel bobber. A vertical twin, it's black, stripped back to the barest necessities – no bitch seat – with a slightly ground cam and straight-through, black slash-cut drag pipes. It's taken me everywhere up and down the East Coast, with the final trip being from Brisbane to Adelaide. I pulled it apart for a rebuild a while back and it's sitting in my shed in a million pieces. When I rebuild it, it'll be flat black without a single piece of chrome. Chrome is for show-ponies.

•   Ever had biker affiliations?

Yes. Mandamas MC; they took over Gypsy Jokers MC in Australia and amalgamated them with the GJMC chapters in America and around the world. If you are interested, you can read all about that on Wikipedia.

Anyway, my history with the club is a personal history that I used to keep to myself – I don't like braggarts – but keeping my mouth shut led to skinheads and niggers with too many Sons of Anarchy TV fantasies using the club name to threaten me. They never seemed to understand why I just laughed at them. I decided enough was enough when a nigger neighbour with his wigger friends went doorknocking around the neighbourhood telling the neighbours that a hundred Gypsy Jokers were going to "run through" the place looking for me. I knew there was nothing to fear, but some neighbours fled, while others practically barricaded themselves in. A Creator brother and I took the time to reassure the neighbours, and then the two of us clobbered that coon and his mixed bag of nigger and wigger filth.

However, despite my personal history – and that of many other leading Creators with a similar history – I must emphasise that the Creativity Alliance does not have any affiliations with any outlaw motorcycle clubs.

The real outlaws are with Creativity.
{EDIT: They used a picture of my father. You can see it below ...}

Cailen is NOT a big fan of Sons of Anarchy

Quote from: Cailen CambeulI decided enough was enough when a nigger neighbour with his wigger friends went door-knocking around the neighbourhood telling the neighbours that a hundred Gypsy Jokers were going to "run through" the place looking for me.

•   You grew up in at the tail-end of the golden period of Australianness. A lot of young folks in Australia's various identity movements didn't. What can you tell them about that Australia as opposed to the mess we have now?

Growing up back in the 70's we were taught the trite saying: Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me. In fact, it was pretty well hammered into us all. Before my father joined the army in the late 70's, coons, gooks, kikes and all manner of muds were the stuff of television. We didn't see them in the streets. And television back then was all Alf Garnett, Ted Bullpit and Archie Bunker telling us precisely what they thought of coons, kikes and the rest .... Even M*A*S*H had its own Spear-chucker Jones for a while. What is now a hate-crime that can land you anywhere from six months to three years imprisonment was once general speech.

So nobody ever got in trouble back then for what they said. In fact, if somebody decided to single you out and laugh and call you names, and you bopped them on the nose, it was you that would find yourself in trouble with the authorities. No excuses about name-calling were ever accepted. The trite was repeated and we were basically told to Harden Up!

Then in the 80's things changed as the wogs – Italians and Greeks – asserted themselves. They would no longer be White Australians merely from a different part of Europe. The wogs assumed for themselves a separate ethnic identity and began to bitch about names that would never hurt them – and they got the attention that they sought. Then the mud races decided to get in on the act: Gooks showed up by the boat-load, kikes crept out of the woodwork, and niggers crawled out from under their woodpile. Life changed and if you got into a fight with a so-called new or ethnic Australian, as the libtards of the day referred to the mud people, then win or lose, you were the one up the creek. Win or lose, like an arse has its hole, every mud has its excuse: "Racist!" they'd scream then, and "Racist!" they still scream today.

As kids we would have naturally got along with the mud kids shoved into the same classes as us. They would have been teased in the same way that we teased each other, but we would have given them a fair go. The inherent culture of race would have ultimately led to a complete and natural segregation, but everybody would have known their place, standing on an even plane. Instead, the libtard powers-that-be had to go and build themselves a ladder of political correctness so that every mud can climb to the grand heights of multicultural privilege. And so it was as kids; right from the moment we first clapped our eyes on those slanty-eyed, yellow interlopers, we White kids were warned that it was us that would get the boot should we ever say anything out of turn that may or may not cause offence to these so-called new Australians.

Right from the moment they landed on these shores, every mud has lived the sheltered life of the privileged. When it's White vs Mud, the mud can do no wrong – that's what we have come to call Black Privilege.

Of course, being an army brat at an almost all military family school in Sydney, I was quite sheltered myself. If you could imagine, a school that was almost totally made up of the children of Vietnam Veterans. School teachers hated being posted to our school in Holsworthy, because it was ruled by a Mother's Club that refused to allow any multiCULTi claptrap into the curriculum. Occasionally a teacher would go bonkers and scream at us for being "Nazis!" Which often gave rise to a chorus of "Jew! Kike! Yid! Hebee! Hooknose! ...;" but for the main part, we were left alone to discuss the killing of gooks and who had the best Wog Basher.

That school was so army oriented, that they gave up trying to teach either Aussie Rules or Rugby League, and instead taught us how to play Gaelic Football – where we of course separated into teams composed of those that understood Aerial Ping-Pong and those that understood Catch-Me Hug-Me. When the school had an Asian Day, most parents boycotted school for the day ... although my father told me to go to school wearing a target.

I was only fourteen when my father was posted to Brisbane, and of course the family went along with him. I spent a single year in a – by then – bog standard, mostly civilian multi-racial school, where they attempted to indoctrinate me on the bollocks of White Guilt, the fictional Abo genocide, and how some nigger named Martin Luther King was America's Greatest Hero. Needless to say, I didn't last there. I quit school at fifteen, and four days later was gainfully employed on a pittance of a wage. That was the mid 80's and they were the last few years in Australia where all you need do was to persist and within the week, you'd have yourself a job.

Remembering those times at school ... a funny thing happened when I went to that school in Brisbane: Not being a banana-bender, I didn't know the slightest thing about rugby, so, playing soccer, I got to know some of the wogs (Italians) there. They had a gang and called themselves the Wanderers – they of course copied the popular American teen movie of the time – their little brothers later had their own gang called the Wog Squad. Most of the wogs hated us White Australians or Skips as they called us; but those types were mainly self-segregated, busy measuring their biceps, playing wog-ball and having garlic spitting contests ... or whatever it is that wogs do. Some years after leaving school, I caught up with some of the wogs; they'd been back to Italy where they each had been mercilessly mocked for coming from a land Downunder with their weird Skippy-the-Bush-Kangaroo accents. That, and they learned first-hand from their Italian cousins how to hate the nigger invader. That's when I truly began to understand the Unity of the European people; which in those days was unique to the colonies, but is rapidly changing as the nigger invader unites White Europe.

I joined the army in the mid 80's and by the 90's found that I wasn't wanted in most jobs because I didn't speak Vietnamese ... and then there was nothing available. 10% unemployment was standard back then, and former soldiers that didn't speak gook are not considered to be suitable employees.

What cats are to Blofeld, dogs are to Cailen

•   When did you get involved with the White Cause and why?

Much of that has been answered in the previous question, but the catalyst that moved me from being your average Australian yobbo to a disgruntled White Racial Activist and Political Dissident was – in short – niggers and cops.

Most people cower down. Some Harden Up and learn to fight back.

Put it this way, whenever niggers attack, it's always the coppers that come running to their defence to cover up their crimes. I've had to put up with that in 87 in Brisbane, 88 in Wodonga, 95 in Brisbane again, and in Adelaide in the new millennium. When coppers do get off their fat porky arses and do the jobs that they're paid for, it's the courts that will drop the charges – I've had that one as well.

I have had teeth kicked out, broken nose and limbs, fractured skull, been stabbed and kicked unconscious ... and every time a copper has appeared threatening to charge me with a Hate-Crime if I attempt to pursue it further.

Quote from: Cailen CambeulWhen coppers do get off their fat porky arses and do the jobs as they're paid for, it's the courts that will drop the charges – I've had that one as well.

In 95 I joined National Action (Australia) in Adelaide. A White Nationalist political party founded by Dr Jim Saleam, with most of its membership later joining the Australia First Party – again with Dr Jim at its head.

However, by the late 90's, National Action was on the wane. As I lost all faith in politics, and came to the conclusion that religion was the over-arching societal problem keeping the White Race hamstrung, I joined the Church of the Creator – now known as the Church of Creativity – with the various Church Groups united as the Creativity Alliance. Creativity was founded in the United States in 1973 by former Florida Senator, Ben Klassen, as a non-theistic, nature-based White Racial Religion – the first and still the only one of its kind. The goal of Creativity – in short – is to Straighten out the White Man's thinking and bring about a Whiter and Brighter World.

•   UNA advocates ultimately political engagement as inevitable. What are your thoughts on White Nationalism going political?

Democracy is a farce. White Racial Loyalists (WRL's) will never win via political persuasion, but the political path is a way to get our message out to the public. Looking at it from that perspective, WRL's are behoved to take the political path.

Cailen at a local demo in Adelaide to the left holding the banner

•   What are some of your more controversial encounters with the establishment in your long time serving the White Race?

Back in 2005/6, Creators in New Zealand had been impressed by the protest at Cronulla. At their request, I designed a very simple flyer with an angry face that said "If Sydney Can Do It So Can We ... Let's Take Back Our Land & Show Them Some White Power!" It probably took me ten seconds to dream up and two minutes to create and send.

The New Zealand Creators took to it with gusto, pasting that flyer up everywhere around New Zealand. When some of our flyers were discovered at Wellington railway stations, New Zealand MSM, police, politicians and the so-called Right-Wing sent themselves barmy looking for someone to pin the blame on ... and they eventually settled on me, pointing the finger at so-called White Supremacist South Australia.

As per usual with MSM feeding upon itself, South Australia's MSM went out of their way to remove any stigma they felt the state had received and lay the blame squarely at the feet of Creativity. We achieved some good, free advertising with that one. On the first day we gained the front page of the Adelaide Advertiser with: "Authorities investigate Adelaide website ... RACE HATE BASE." The inside pages on that day and for several days following were basically a list of denouncements from opportunist politicians – State and Federal Attorney Generals and the Minister for Multicultural Affairs – Jewish Supremacist groups bitching about anti-Semitism and denial of their fabled $cam of the Century, and concerned citizens that actually worked for the Adelaide Advertiser. South Australia's Attorney General and Police Commissioner were interviewed on their ABC; national and other states' newspapers – one even claimed that I was guilty of threatening via a communications system and would be sentenced to a minimum of 17 years in prison – Reds and Christian Conservatives jumped on the bandwagon; Television's Today Tonight and youth radio station Triple J called, asking for an interview – both of which I refused; and several magazines asked for interviews regarding the lack of freedom of speech in Australia – only one of which made it past the editor's desk.

The MSM made such a stink for themselves in their attempts to expose and destroy Creativity, that they gained unwanted attention (i.e. unwanted for them – but not for us) from overseas MSM with Al Jazeera and Malaysian, Indonesian, Indian, British and American papers all pointing the finger at Australia and screaming "WHITE SUPREMACIST!"

My name was included in a report from a Tel-Aviv university on anti-Semitism, and I was listed amongst Australia's most popular anti-Semites by the Executive Council of Australian Jewry – I think I made the Top Ten for the next ten years.

Federal and State Attorney Generals promised that I would be investigated, and I was soon raided by the Major Crime section of South Australia's state police led by an opportunistic Jewish detective. Their warrant was signed by the Attorney General. They searched the place for drugs and weapons – and when they found nothing, they decided to confiscate tax documents, USB drives, two computers and a laptop.

There was some amount of consternation when I revealed that I was actually born in South Australia – presumably their intention was to lock me in a concentration camp with the slant-eyed and rag-headed illegals and – if I wasn't murdered in the meantime – deport me. As expected, the Kosher Detective attempted to coerce me to reveal the names and details of other Creators here and overseas – to which the only answer can be The Five Words: I have nothing to say. The rest of the time he spent waving The Turner Diaries in the air and shouting about our plans for the alleged future extermination of World Jewry.

A total nut-job if I've ever seen one!

Within minutes of the Kosher Detective and his porky pals taking off with my computers, I was back online with another computer I had handy. I had previously fitted a relatively modern computer into a late 80's/early 90's case. Even the computer expert that had come along for the ride had laughed at how primitive it looked and said to leave it where it was. Creators were warned and within the hour, all passwords for the websites were changed and everything related to Creativity was taken out of my name.

Quote from: Cailen CambeulThere was some amount of consternation when I revealed that I was actually born in South Australia – presumably, the intent was to lock me in a concentration camp with the slant-eyed and rag-headed illegals and deport me.

In the following weeks and months I was investigated by the Department of Social Security and the Tax Office (who threatened me with arrest), and my internet service provider blocked me from our websites. Neighbours were notified by an anonymous caller claiming to be from the police that they would receive a substantial reward if they were able to give any information leading to my arrest for ... any information at all.

Although I was surprised at how far they went, it was nothing really when compared to the fact that only a year or so earlier, the Family Court of Australia had declared that I was an unfit parent because I was a Creator – and so I lost any chance at ever seeing my daughter again.

Everything the MSM and private and government agencies did after that was petty by comparison ... No matter what they did, I shrugged it off.
All in all, Creativity profited extremely well from those over-simplistic flyers purportedly found in only a few New Zealand railway stations.
These days, we have our occasional MSM advertising coup here and there around the world, but they are typically regional and never to the extent of that first. Creators in general and me in particular have been libelled time and again in Australian media – and each time I have taken them before the Australian Press Council. As a consequence, I have been reliably informed that the Murdoch press in Australia have slapped a ban on me or members of the Creativity Alliance being interviewed. If anything is to be written about us, it is to be done without our knowledge, and to be authorised personally by particular editors along with Murdoch's legal charlatans.

Of course, that does not prevent newspapers and magazines overseas asking for the occasional interview – typically when we target their area with our flyers.

The floral-pattern of the sofa tends to contradict Cailen's Alpha nature
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=1021

Friggin smart-arse!
I have since recovered my lounge suite ~ Cailen.

•   A lot of our readers don't fully understand the Creativity Movement. Can you explain it for us and indeed tell us why some of us should become Creators?

Firstly, don't ever call us the "Creativity Movement." Say Creativity, say Creators, say Church of Creativity or Creativity Alliance.

Reason being, CREATIVITY is not a rehash of the Nazi Movement. Founded as the Church of the Creator, Creativity is a religion for White People, by White people. Although, Creativity's founder, Ben Klassen, did utilise the all-enveloping phrase, "Creativity Movement" as a way of describing Church Members and Supporters.

Secondly and more importantly, in 2003, the small recalcitrant skinhead portion of the Church of the Creator attempted to seize Creativity for themselves and oust all of those that they did not find suitable for their new "prison gang on the street" as they chose to call it. This coincided with a US Federal Court Order for the (World) Church of the Creator to relinquish its name to an ADL/Jewish Supremacist funded Christian outfit that began using the name, Church of the Creator, some ten to fifteen years after the founding of the original Church of the Creator by Ben Klassen in 1973. The skinheads seized upon the opportunity of the forced name change (along with other leadership problems at the time) as their chance to ditch the religious aspects of Creativity, and set themselves up as an adjunct to Combat 18, titled themselves The Creativity Movement.

Many Creators were forced out by the skinheads under threat of violence or reporting to government authorities. Others quit and joined what would become the Creativity Alliance. As a consequence, we do not recruit skinheads into the Creativity Alliance.

So, What is Creativity?

Creativity is the world's only legally recognised non-theistic religion for White people, by White people. Creativity objects to amongst other things, Christianity, Marxism and multiculturalism. Creators do not believe in gods or devils, an after-life, heaven or hell. Creators do not turn the other cheek.

Creators do believe in maintaining a balance with nature while keeping a sound mind, in a sound body, in a sound society, in a sound environment.

Above all, Creativity is dedicated to the Survival, Expansion and Advancement of the White Race alone. Although Creativity does not seek the extermination of the non-White races/mud races ... it is not Creativity's task to either rule over, nor to provide for the welfare of the mud races. It's time to drop Kipling's White Man's Burden.

The Golden Rule of Creativity is: What is good for the White Race is the highest virtue; and what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.

Quote from: Cailen CambeulCREATIVITY is not a movement like the Nazi Movement. Founded as the Church of the Creator, Creativity is a religion for White People, by White people. Ben Klassen did use the all-enveloping phrase, "Creativity Movement" as a way of describing Church Members and Supporters.

Why Should You Become a Creator? As we Creators say, Creativity is the one and only Salvation for the White Race.

Look around you and everywhere you will see the traditions of our European forefathers trodden under by the alien brown foot. What is left of European tradition is increasingly tied up with the religious remnants of dark ages superstition – which itself has been taken over by Christianity's illegitimate child, Marxism. The majority of logical, common sense White folk are easily persuaded by the reality that is modern science and increasingly leaving their superstitions behind – but with the removal of the doctrine of superstition comes a reliance on a global mass media and entertainment. In essence, White folk are swapping their anti-White, genocidal priest for an equally anti-White, genocidal corporate machine. They may have dropped the superstition of the Semitic Super-Spook in the sky today, but they nevertheless carry on the suicidal commands of yesterday's priest with his alien creed.

Creativity recognises man's need for belief in something bigger than ourselves, but at the same time, Creativity is here to set the White Man's mind straight. Creativity doesn't promise a glorious, never-ending afterlife. There is no harp playing, no feasting in the halls over the rainbow, and no seventy-two virgin goats. What Creativity does promise is in the here and now.

The Creed of Creativity tells us that we need to continually strive to maintain a healthy, positive and dynamic attitude towards life.

Creativity is the embodiment of the 14 Words: "We must secure the existence of White People, and a future for White Children." The 14 Words is a rehash of the First Commandment of the Sixteen Commandments of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

A signed pic of Creativity founder, Ben Klassen

Creativity takes National Socialism beyond artificial borders and supersedes while embraces all of White Culture; Creativity is the embodiment of Racial Socialism with a Four Dimensional Program: A Sound Mind in a Sound Body in a Sound Society in a Sound Environment. In essence, Creativity isn't a group you join or hang out with on Sundays; Creativity is an entire way of life.

As a Creator, you will understand that your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

As a Creator, you will honour, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. Family is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

As a Creator, you have no need for strange religions with roots buried in the East. Creativity is that need for a belief in something bigger than ourselves embodied into a single Creed.

What's more, as a Creator you will not condone tolerance of other people's beliefs if they are an affront to our intelligence, be they theistic or atheistic.

Become a Creator today and you too will find that Creativity is the Fire that Burns in your Racial Soul.

•   Are there fakers using the Creativity name?

The skinhead gang that titled themselves The Creativity Movement.

•   Will we win RAHOWA?

With the White Race united as one into the mighty battering ram that is the Creed of Creativity, we cannot be beaten. It's fight or die White Man; which is it to be?

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Waving the flag of Creativity, which his dog eyes like a tasty bone

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

JefSlatts

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!

Rev.Cambeul

Thanks.

It's probably the most in-depth and personal as well as historical (for us) interview that I will ever give.

Anyone who wishes to, should feel free to leave a comment both here and on the UNA blog interview.

Mark Twain.

JefSlatts

I never knew you were in the military brother and yes it was in depth but still left your privacy intact, your answers were well structured.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND POWER WILL BE THE KEY TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE!