Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Now Reading: Books & Magazines

Started by LeaderlessResistanceMedia, Sat 17 Feb 2024

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaderlessResistanceMedia

Check this book out guys... Does it sound somewhat familiar, albeit with some differences?

Can the White Race Survive?
(1929) by James Denson Sayers

From its Amazon description page, here is the back cover text of a modern version of the book https://www.amazon.com/White-Survive-James-Denson-Sayers/dp/046474265X:
"A pioneering investigator into the racial origins of ancient civilizations, Sayers believed that there were only three original races-white, black, and yellow-and that all peoples on earth were either from those three groups or mixtures thereof. In addition, Sayers argued, only the white race was capable of advanced civilization. Therefore, he said, all civilizations, no matter where located, were originally built by white people, and that if those people no longer existed, it was because they had disappeared through racial amalgamation with either black or yellow races. Sayers then gives overviews of the ancient civilizations of India, Egypt, the Far East, the Middle East, and ancient North and South America, exploring those regions' cultures for signs of originating white races-and how those civilizations collapsed after the process of racial amalgamation took place. He then moves on to discuss the racial histories of Europe and modern America. Although not a Nordicist, Sayers concluded that almost all of southern Europe was of mixed racial origin going back to historical times, and that America was in grave peril due to the large number of blacks, mixed race Hispanics, and others who were already present there. Sayers also argued that Jews were the "purest form of Europeans," and cited biblical injunctions against race-mixing which he said had guaranteed their racial purity. His conclusion is that the white race could only be saved if it realized that it was one people, not many nations, and that a white world government would come into being which would end all internecine conflicts. In addition, he wrote, all the nonwhite or mixed races had to be physically separated from the whites and sent back to their original homelands."

"Sayers was during the 1930s to 1950s a writer of English-language novels about the American "wild west". In 1929 he published a book about his racist theories: Can the White Race Survive? [Can the white race survive?]. In it he tried to demonstrate that the fall of several prominent civilizations of the past was the result of racial mixing. The idea that racial mixing is evil, contrary to God's will, also reappears in his Esperanto-language novel Invitation to Heaven . According to Sayers' theory, there are essentially only two human races , white and black, while the other human groups, which are usually considered separate races, arose through varying degrees of intermingling of the two basic races."
- https://eo-m-wikipedia-org.translate.goog/wiki/James_Sayers?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Here's a Goodreads-review of the book:
"March 21, 2023 In short, Nazis would love this book. Though it did make me laugh at the outlandish theories (like the Toltecs of Mesoamerica actually being white, being responsible for all the advancements, then forced into slavery to build all the great monuments but somehow mysteriously dying out before the conquistadors arrived).  Basically, this is good for insight into the mindset of certain people at the time it was written, but beware anyone who praises it!" - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42359234#CommunityReviews

- He writes "then mysteriously dying out", I'm sure the author meant that they were race-mixed/raped and/or killed off or a combination by the savages there to the part that they were wiped off the Earth - which is basically what happens to White people now on a global scale by the non-Whites, so is it such an outlandish theory that there were White people in Ancient America and they met that fate? I've read these sort of reviews on Goodreads on Klassen's books, and there seem to be this type of liberal type of White people who really seems to twists what the author says (like Klassen), mock that position, and think he's very clever and then he doesn't have to think about the possibility that the author is right, not him, and the reviews almost reads like they are trying to assuage their own conscience and convince themselves that they are right, sort of like the cop-out that Klassen wrote in WMB about these White people, they don't want to pick a side or come to a realization about race, so they invent these sort of explanations that it's crap and not true, "ignorance" etc.

I don't know about the Toltecs and haven't read the book, but it would be interesting, as it might be one of the books Klassen based his research on or it one book that aligns with that at least with broad strokes, obviously not the part of Jews being Europeans and part of the White Race based on what the description of this book says the author claims in his book.

Great news guys! I found the original scanned book in pdf-format! Here it is:
http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Sayers-James-Denson-Can-White-race-survive

I'm currently making text chapters of the pdf and if it's good I can make it into an audiobook. Or at least I'll just read through the pdf and see if it could be the/one inspiration by Ben Klassen or Adolf Hitler in writing Nature's Eternal Religion/Mein Kampf, where Klassen/Hitler got some of his ideas and philosophy from. I haven't read anything about this book and author before, so this peaked my interest when I saw the back cover text and the similarities with Mein Kampf and Nature's Eternal Religion, those books and this book all say the same thing basically about the White Race being the Creator of Civilizations, and other authors have said that before but I hadn't seen this author or this book being mentioned before, it's perhaps lesser known.

Update: I just realized that this book came out 1929 I think, and Mein Kampf think was already published by then (the first part in 1925 I think), so the book wasn't any inspiration for Hitler, and I don't think Mein Kampf influenced the author in thinking this way either, but it's similar and perhaps Klassen at least read this book. "Can the White Race survive?" sounds a lot like "Survival of the White Race" or what Creativity is, it's like the answer to that question.
English is my second language.

Rev.Cambeul

That's a good find, brother.

Another that looks to be a feeder for Ben Klassen and Dr Pierce comes from 1941. The Day After Tomorrow, by Robert A. Heinlein. It's actually closer to the Turner Diaries. There are chapters that could be lifted and placed directly into the Turner Diaries and nobody would question the addition.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=day+after+tomorrow+book+robert+heinlein

If you can't find a copy, I have the ebook ... somewhere.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.FrankSmith

Noted.  I'll try to find these .

Currently reading 'Serpent's Walk'
Jewish Supremacist Quote: "The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take it's rightful place in the world with every Jew a King and every Gentile a Slave." - Rabbi Rabinovitch, Budapest Conference of European Rabbi's - 12 January 1952. [More ...]

That Serpents Walk book might be a more interesting book that Pierce's The Turner Diaries or Hunter, because if I remember right it's about more in the future (or what was imagined as how the future would be back when it was written) and technology and stuff, I thought The Turner Diaries were boring and pointless, but the Serpents Walk and books like that could be interesting. Let us know if it's a good book Brother Frank Smith.

I was at the Erikshjälpen in Sweden, sort of the Red Cross charity store, and I bought a used Swedish-version of "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" by William Shirer, a huge book, all parts in one. That will be nice to read. I will post my thoughts about it. I find a pdf of the english version, but you know, actually for one time I think I'll read something Swedish, basically everything else is in English for me almost, and I've tried to be like that for a long time as a Creator because it's useless otherwise to translate the Creator books to Swedish when everybody here knows English and it does a lot more good to make AI-Klassen audiobooks and scanned books of the originals and other stuff like that trying to just focus on Creativity in your own language which only a small part of White people understand. That's the case with a lot of WP music also, by making all the German-singing, Russian-singing, Swedish-singing, Finnish-singing etc WP bands, basically every band no matter what language they're singing in - because they are so patriotic and nationalistic that a lot of the music is not in English but in their native language, which only their country men could understand, not White people around the world, this is stupid to me - into instrumental versions as I'm doing then it becomes more international and for all White people, they can listen to that and enjoy that music, so I'm always thinking in terms of English and spreading things on the Internet in English or that all White people will understand and can listen to like the music because of this. So that's basically why I am part of this forum and a Creator, because I don't think like nationalistic and only in Swedish and I feel more at home with Creator comrades and the free speech here.

I might make some home exercise manual or low-carb recipe manual (it's the new Salubrious Diet for me, if you eat a more primitive primal version like making your own liver powder, using nutrient- and fiber-dense vegetable powders/dehydrated greens like onion powder, paprika powder, dried dill when you fry stuff like sardines, maybe a fruit sallad with whipped cream or orange juice or just some fresh fruits for C-vitamin, but there's a ton more of foods and food categories as well, like whole milk with cream is great etc etc), and then we could all read that or read what each other writes about their diet and recipes.

I don't know if you're interested in that type of thing, but I have to start working out more since I'm getting too aggressive without it while doing physical labor and eating my kind of diet, it's not enough to burn off adrenaline and testosterone, so I tend to just get angry. I think that's the case with many of you as well, so that would be good to read something like that and follow it. I'd been thinking of making threads about that and then maybe I and you guys could post update photos with working out, sort of like an online journal and photo gallery, I think it's a lot easier when you sort of put something like that on the net, you have to deliver basically and you've put something on writing online promising you're gonna do it - you've promised yourself and sort of others too this way - so you can't back down.

By Dr. William Pierce's son:

Sins of My Father: Growing Up with America's Most Dangerous White Supremacist

Download the ebook for free in EPUB-format (easy to read with SumatraPDF) here.

Will Williams here has posted a review of the book on an interesting forum site here, which I remember reading his posts about Creativity there years ago. I thought that this book should be an easy read to just skim through.

Admin Edit: The "interesting forum site" you mention is White Biocentrism, and is listed below in our W.R.L. Friends Links list as the National Alliance Forum.