Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Black-Racists On Facebook Threaten To Kill Whites

Started by Maritz, Sat 27 Feb 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritz

When does the right to free speech deteriorate into a hate-mongering campaign in which people are even threatening to start a small race war against one of the most visible and defenceless minorities in South Africa ? There are several South African Facebook sites such as "Blackwash' with members openly threatening to come and visit the Afrikaner members of the Save Our Farmers site 'with AKs'.

The Blackwash groups belongs to the so-named Africanist and Africanisation movement – which clearly is totally opposed to presence of any whites in South Africa and thus also is clearly opposed to the 'rainbow nation' concept of the ruling African-National-Congress party; Blackwash -- as becomes clear on its own Facebook page -- rejects any integration with 'whites' in South Africa [ ... so go into africa you moron] and instead want a South Africa which only allows black-African residents – describing Blackwash as :

'A collective of blacks, by blacks and for blacks only ! We stand for liberation of black people, who want to be liberated [ ... liberate from what ? ]. This means amongst others self governance and equitable sharing of our natural resources [nog self-governance ?]. But it also means we need to find collective and democratic practices to define and arrive at our final destiny [which is what ? You have no destiny]. We understand white supremacy to be at the very foundation of the world capitalist system. White supremacy organizes everyday racism, exploitation, women oppression and destruction of the life. You can't fight white supremacy without fighting against patriarchy, capitalism, homophobia and self hate at the same time. We shall walk as we talk [... and fall next to your AK]. We shall make our own mistakes; [ ... as you have been for all time] we shall learn and improve on our practice. Blackwash stands ultimately for the love of black people and the end of our suffering. We hope to oppress no one, but we shall not dialogue with forces which perpetrate our oppression. It's a new day Vuka darkie ... Coz 1994 changed fokol ! We focus on South Africa as our immediate challenge, but we won't stop there. We carry the spirit of Haiti's slave revolt of 1884 in our souls and as an antidote to white supremacy. [ ... sounds like Uhuru, doesn`t it ?]

"We believe what white supremacy has done to Haiti in the past 200 years is the story of black people the world over. Blackwash's first project is a counter-culture initiative that will use unapologetic and vulgar T-Shirts to scream these truths from the margins. We scream that the honeymoon period of senseless t-shirts, music and other culture platforms is over. The F#ck project uses these accepted youth culture arenas to fight back."

Co-founder Manzi also belongs to the Social Movement Against Racist Tendencies [ ... but is a racist himself] which describes itself as "a social movement to unite Africans, Blacks in particular against rising acts of racism at work place, communities and the country generally. Of late, racists are slowly but surely diminishing our hard earned freedom by dictating terms and opposing anything that benefits our people. They don't observe or attend national days, [ ... we barbeque instead] they feed our parents with urinated food in the Free State, they build toilets without walls in the Western Cape, [ ... you build it without walls because you`re stoned 24/7] they openly fly, sell and buy the old Apartheid flag [ ... and some the Creativity one ;D]. For the sake of our children and our country, let's rise up against racists. We are just tolerated by racists and that's why the treat us like guests in our own country, this country belongs to us and we will never surrender it to racists ! NEVER ! We dare not fail ! [ ... you`re right, we await your unsuccessfull attack]  Please join us and request your colleagues at work, social circles to join this movement to cut racists collectively into pieces !

And – very similar to present Jacob Zuma's fondness for belting out the song' bring me my machinegun' at the oddest moments – some Blackwash members also threaten whites with 'AKs' -- for instance Yosi Nbane wrote : 'We all need to join these racist site(s) and tell them they can't save themselves from an AK.' [ ... as if you can, however, we can judge distance, something Nature refused you]

Of course none are as rabidly anti-white as the members of the Azanian Peoples' Liberation Army – which amazingly after the creation of the 'rainbow nation' in 1994 still has not denounced the use of violence (neither did Mandela and his cadres within the ANC for that matter). The AZAPA logo is dominated by an AK47 crossed with a machete. Every person with a 'white-sounding' surname who tries to join their site gets banned. They also post rather odd articles about ' Nelson Mandela having been an MI6 agent... '

HonouRebel Tafari definitely had the best rave I've seen for some time : writing : "I see these whites here in Azania still feel comfortable. They are still enjoying their unlawful stay here. Yes, their presence here is unlawful according to History. Maybe this capitalist 'world cup' event is a good platform to show them just who the Black Man of Azania is and what he is capable of achieving when he sets his mind to something [ ... with whose money and brains were this event organised ?]. We want Afrika for Afrikans - this is our cry, our cause, our mission [... you have no cause or mission, but are gonna cry] We want our birthright that was stolen and robbed from us through the barrel of the gun [... thats called populating through warfare. Who stole your birthright ? Surely only an asshole would do that] And we will use any means necessary to attain what belongs to us. We want a total destruction of the racist South Afrikkan society and a rebuilding of a glorious Black Azania. [ ... you haven`t even learned to built a dam, and still use cow sh#t for cement] This is our Divine mission. We shall not fail ! Europe for the Europeans - China for the Chinese - India for Indians. Everyone under his own vine and fig tree.[... move your black ass out of White countries] As it was in the beginning so must it be today. So Afrika for Afrikans, home and abroad ... " And obviously they know what to do to ethnically-cleanse "Afrika' of all Europeans. [ ... we patiently await your move]

Source : http://ow.ly/16DG8U

A Facebook poster called Ahmed El Saud said in his post :
"Kill the f***ing whites now !!! If you afraid of them, let's do it for you. In return, you can pay us after the job has been done ... text us ... we are not afraid for the whites like your own people ... it's a disgrace ... he asked you and you don't want to ... we will do it, Mandela !" [we await your move big mouth towelhead]

In another posting he said : "Mandela asked so nice, start at home with food poison, gas leaks, cut the phone lines, kill the babies in the pool, be creative or if you have no nerve, call me and my team ... we have 3 000 on standby and can be ready with in 24 hours ... think about it now or good luck." [as if he doesn`t live in a home, don`t eat food, have a gas stove, a phone, a baby and a pool ... this is the crap we have to listen to my dear Creator brothers ... for this reason some of us in SA are militant ... it must come fast, we are getting older]

Source : http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

Quote from: janadeu on Mon 26 Apr 2010
RaHoWa is nearing brothers and sisters
Can you feel it ?

The hatespeech against Whites continues on Disgrace Book.

Killing White babies

Killing Terre`Blanche again

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

... and goes on . blah, blah ....  blah

kill the settlers ? with pangas ? Come on nogs, get real  ;D

SShafer

Ha ha ha that is some funny stuff. i would welcome the blacks to start rahowa then maybe the white man would stop being blamed for all the mud race problem.you see if they start rahowa then we will be in self defense and they will be looked at as the mongrals they are.  we will win rahowa and welcome the threat you see they will show there true ignorance without the white man they wouldnt have any modern life they would be living in the bushes to this day.so if they want it then bring it. !!!rahowa!!!!

Maritz

Quote from: sshafer on Sat 10 Jul 2010
Ha ha ha that is some funny stuff.
Its propaganda. They are testing the water. I think that the xenophobic attacks currently sweeping the nation could be far more dangerous, if it picks up enough momentum, than these morons on disgrace book

Quote from: ComeRahowa! on Sun 11 Jul 2010
Niggers threatening to kill Whitey on Facebook. Same as on You Tube, errr, I mean JEW Tube. No change there, then.
And yet, if our Folk do the same, we soon get our accounts suspended, or more often, permanently disabled.Makes me *ing sick.

RAHOWA!!!!
Only Whites can be racists  :P

SShafer

Nigger nigger swingin from a tree. who put the rope up there? oops it was me!!!

Diego

La Chiesa della Creatività Italia
https://creativityalliance.com/italian
Ave! ~ Saluto! ~ RaHoWa!

Maritz

"We'll Commit a Genocide ... I Hate Whites"

"F#ck this white racist shirt ! We must introduce Black apartheid. Whites have no ROOM in our heart and mind. Viva MALEMA.
Four mintues later : #Juda Dagane "When The Black Messiah (NM) dies, we'll teach whites some lesson. We'll commit a genocite on them. I hate whites.

http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2011/11/we-must-introduce-black-apartheid-when.html

Nigel

Have to agree with my Brother Maritz.. they are testing the water to see just how acceptable and far they can push the anti white agenda. Apparently it seems they can push it very far without repercussion.

It all adds up, in the Book of Debt, when we come calling, it won't be their TVs or cars we will be after..

RAHOWA!

(BTW I deleted my Facebook account as it became obvious that it was an info trap)

Grimm

What I like about the whole "blacks being against racists but putting forward a racist message" is that, although their people are the dumbest on the planet, when they ponder the anti-racist rhetoric and then ponder the included message of racism that goes with it, it does nothing but creates frustration for them. Like bad wiring in their electrical system. Although they will continue to be "racists" they will also become self hating.

On the other hand..  We are white.. and know what they are...  Well, a bunch of us do. I'd like to think the vast majority do. The eye sores of the possible interacial-breeders you see in public are probably the minority of the white groups but they stand out more in the mind because of just how retarded it looks.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.Grimm on Wed 23 Nov 2011What I like about the whole "blacks being against racists but putting forward a racist message" is that, although their people are the dumbest on the planet, when they ponder the anti-racist rhetoric and then ponder the included message of racism that goes with it, it does nothing but creates frustration for them. Like bad wiring in their electrical system. Although they will continue to be "racists" they will also become self hating.

No they wont. Blacks have reduced to non-existent guilt. No guilt means no hypocrisy, no conflicting thoughts and no frustration. Kill Whitey is all they think about.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Maritz

Br.IanVonTurpie

Seems like "it's on like Donkey Kong".. now!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351339/Mandelas-passing-looming-threat-race-war-South-Africas-whites-widow-mourns-latest-murdered-white-farmer-chilling-dispatch-nation-holding-breath.html
The horror started just before midnight on  Wednesday this week.
After listening to the latest television news  about the health of Nelson Mandela, a South African family living not far from  the former President's hospital unit turned in for the night.
But Roelof and Laura du Plessis, a married  couple with four children who live on a heavily fortified farm outside Pretoria,  did not have a peaceful night's rest.
In fact they were about to become the latest  victims of what white pressure groups in this troubled nation say is nothing  less than a savage war against them.
Hearing noises outside their home, Mr du  Plessis, 46, got out of bed and ran outside.
To his horror, he found his 19-year-old son  being held with a gun to his head by a gang of five armed black  attackers.
Father and son were ordered to lie on the  ground. The invaders did not ask for money or the keys to the expensive vehicles  in the drive. They were there only to terrorise and kill.
Hearing voices outside, Laura, 44, came out  of her bedroom to investigate — and her torch illuminated an awful scene as the  gang pointed guns at her husband.
Her son managed to get up and sprint off into  the darkness when the men were confused by the flashlight. But Du Plessis was  not so lucky.

The intruders opened fire at once, shooting  him six times through the throat, lungs and abdomen.
As he writhed on the ground in agony, the men  ran off into the night leaving empty bullet cartridges littering the  yard.
In the darkness, Laura attempted heart  massage on her husband, who could still talk despite his appalling injuries, but  to no avail.
When I arrived at the farm on Thursday and  was invited in by Mrs du Plessis, I found her with blood still caked under her  fingernails after she'd cradled her dying husband.
'He was shot through the lungs and I was  doing CPR,' she told me, between huge sobs. 'He said "please go and fetch the  car and take me to hospital". But he was too badly hurt and he died in my  arms.'
In the morning, when white friends from  neighbouring farms followed the trail of the raiders, they discovered the men  had carefully cut through fences and skirted areas with security patrols —  suggesting how closely they had planned their route of attack.
'It is definitely coming down to a race  thing,' Laura du Plessis told me as she was comforted by her family. 'They hate  white people. We have never had a fight with any black people. I always stop and  give others a lift. We employ black people.
'My husband fought for me. I am grateful that  he wasn't tied up and forced to watch me being raped before he was killed. He  was an amazing man. He was my life.'Gravely ill: As South Africa's unifying icon Nelson Mandela is on life support in hospital, his devoted people leave tributes outside Gravely ill: As South Africa's unifying icon Nelson  Mandela is on life support in hospital, his devoted people leave tributes  outsideTroubled: South Africa is said to be on the brink of a national crisis as Nelson Mandela's health deteriorates Troubled: South Africa is said to be on the brink of a  national crisis as Nelson Mandela's health deteriorates A friend of the family, who asked not to be  named, told me he was certain that the killings are part of a sinister,  systematic bid to drive white people — and, in particular, farmers — out of  South Africa.
'If this was happening in any other country,  the military would be deployed to protect us,' said the friend. 'There are gangs  moving around the country targeting white people.'
Of course the violence and privations South  Africa's blacks faced under apartheid were just as unforgiveable. Certainly,  there would have been more bloodletting after the white government fell in the  Nineties were it not for Mandela's message of reconciliation.
But now, as he nears death, fears are growing  that a wave of violence will be unleashed against the white  population.
The statistics — and the savagery of the  killings — appear to support claims by these residents that white people, and  farmers in particular, are being targeted by black criminals.
Little wonder that what unfolded on the Du  Plessis homestead has sent tremors of fear through the three-million-strong  white community.
Last month alone there were 25 murders of  white landowners, and more than 100 attacks, while Afrikaner protest groups  claim that more than 4,000 have been killed since Mandela came to power — twice  as many as the number of policemen who have died.
It is not just the death toll, but the  extreme violence that is often brought to bear, that causes the greatest fear in  the white community.
Documented cases of farm killings make for  gruesome reading, with children murdered along with their parents, one family  suffocated with plastic bags and countless brutal rapes of elderly women and  young children.
These horrors have prompted Genocide  Watch —  a respected American organisation which monitors violence around the world — to  claim that the murders of 'Afrikaner farmers and other  whites is organised by  racist communists determined to drive whites out  of South Africa, nationalise  farms and mines, and bring on all the  horrors of a communist state'.
Indeed, a disturbing number of whites are  terrified that Mandela's passing will lead to an outpouring of violence from  black South Africans, no longer  contained by the sheer power of the great man's  presence, which endures  today even though he stood down as president in  1999.
For its part, the ruling ANC party dismisses  claims that such murders are  part of any sinister agenda, pointing out that  South Africans of all  colours suffer violent crime, and that wealthy whites are  simply more  likely to be targeted.Splintered: Fears that Mandela's deteriorating health will lead to a surge in violence are growing Splintered: Fears that Mandela's deteriorating health  will lead to a surge in violence are growingThere has been an increase in murders of white farmers There has been an increase in murders of white farmers  in a country where there are already 60 murders each dayCritical: Neslon Mandela, pictured here in May, cannot breathe unaided Critical: Neslon Mandela, pictured here in May, is in  hospital. He cannot breathe unaidedPerhaps. But white nerves have not been  soothed by the disturbing behaviour of Jacob Zuma, the ANC's leader and the  country's third black president since Mandela.
At a centenary gathering of the African  National Congress last year, Zuma was filmed singing a so-called 'struggle song'  called Kill The Boer (the old name for much of the white Afrikaner  population).
As fellow senior ANC members clapped along,  Zuma sang: 'We are going to shoot them, they are going to run, Shoot the Boer,  shoot them, they are going to run, Shoot the Boer, we are going to hit them,  they are going to run, the Cabinet will shoot them, with the machine-gun, the  Cabinet will shoot them, with the machine-gun . . .'
Alongside him was a notorious character  called Julius 'Juju' Malema, a former leader of the ANC youth league, who is now  Zuma's bitter enemy and is reportedly planning to launch a new political party  after Mandela's death.
A bogeyman to white South Africans, Malema is  popular among young blacks, and has also been an enthusiastic singer of Kill The  Boer and another song called Bring Me My Machine-Gun.
Polls this week showed a huge surge in  support among young black South Africans for his policies, which he says will  ignore reconciliation, and fight for social justice in an 'onslaught against  [the] white male monopoly'.
With chilling echoes of neighbouring  Zimbabwe, where dictator Robert Mugabe launched a murderous campaign to drive  white farmers off the land in 2000, Malema wants all white-owned land to be  seized without compensation, along with nationalisation of the country's  lucrative mines.
Ominously, Malema, 32, who wears a trademark  beret and has a fondness for Rolex watches, this month promised his new party  will take the land from white people without recompense and give it to  blacks.
'We need the land that was taken from our  people, and we are not going to pay for it,' he said. 'We need a party that will  say those who were victims of apartheid stand to benefit unashamedly, and those  who perpetuated apartheid must show remorse and behave in a manner that says  they regret their conduct.'
Enthusiastically backed by Winnie Mandela,  Nelson's second wife — who is still hugely popular in South Africa despite her  suspected role in several murders — Malema is a charismatic figure who once  threw a BBC correspondent out of a press conference for asking about his wealthy  lifestyle.
His words have done nothing to allay the  fears of white communities, some of which have taken extreme measures to protect  themselves.
This week I visited Kleinfontein in Pretoria,  a white-only community of 1,000 men, women and children who live behind high  fences, with a gatehouse manned by men in military fatigues, who also carry out  regular patrols of the grounds to prevent black intruders entering.
Anyone without an appointment with an  official resident is refused entry. If they are black, they will not get in at  all.
Inside, there is a shopping mall, while the  town has its own water supply and sewage system. All manual work is carried out  by white residents.
There is a rugby pitch, opulent homes  overlooking miles of open countryside where antelope and zebra roam, and a  hospital for the elderly residents.
Most crucially of all, in a country with 60  murders a day, there is no armed robbery, murder or rape in Kleinfontein. 'An  old lady can draw money here without any fear,' says Marisa Haasbroek, a  resident, mother of two teenage girls, and my guide for the morning.
'It's safe, quiet and peaceful. It's not  racist — it is about protecting our Afrikaner cultural identity.'
Like all the residents, she is descended from  the first Afrikaners, the Dutch settlers who came to South Africa and were  driven into the African interior on the famous Great Trek during the war with  the British from 1899 to 1902.
Kleinfontein has been in existence since  Mandela's first presidency in 1994 — but its existence remained largely unknown  until reports last year that black police officers had been barred from entry to  the property.Divisive: President Jacob Zuma is known for singing 'struggle songs' about killing white Afrikaners Divisive: President Jacob Zuma is known for singing  'struggle songs' about killing white Afrikaners To get round race laws, Kleinfontein insists  its criteria for entry are not based on skin colour. It claims to exist to  protect distinct Afrikaans-speaking people and culture, and that  English-speaking white people are also banned, so the community is  non-racist.
The Afrikaners, of course, were those who  devised and presided over apartheid, a gruesome social experiment that did so  much to divide the nation and subjugate the black population.
With Mandela on a life support machine, the  founders of this community in the so-called 'Rainbow Nation' were this week  being inundated with requests by other whites to join them.
'I think there will be trouble,' Anna, an  elderly lady tending her garden inside the all-white compound, tells  me.
'There may be tribal warfare first between  the black races. Then they might turn on us.'
Standing near a sign written in Afrikaans  stating 'ons is hier om te bly' (we are here to stay), Marike, another resident,  was convinced that there is a sinister plot to kill all whites.
'You don't attack farms and rape 80-year-old  women with broken bottles and kill their husbands for a mobile phone,' Marike  says. 'People say it's not genocide — but it is.'
Such uncertainty about the future has been  given added credence by the tawdry, shameful scenes surrounding Mandela's death  bed — where his family were last night continuing to squabble over where he  should be buried and who should get the most loot from tourists visiting the  grave.
Despite all the arguments about the future  direction of the country, the truth is that only one thing has stayed the same  in South Africa before and after Mandela's presidency: the mutual fear and  distrust between some blacks and whites, particularly in rural areas away from  the cosmopolitan cities of Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Yet as one acquaintance of mine, a black  security guard named Pietor, told me yesterday: 'The whites said they would be  slaughtered when Mandela came to power, and thought they'd be killed when he  stood down as President.
'Now, they're saying they will be slaughtered  when Mandela dies. Black people just want  jobs and a decent life, not killing.'
Nelson Mandela dreamed of a South Africa that  was at peace with itself — and warned that the black population taking vengeance  on whites would only deepen old enmities.
Whether the black leaders

So.. I wonder if nations like Australia, USA, and the EU states will tolerate white refugees from all this mayhem now?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Uncle88

PAC and New Black Panther: Proof of orchestrated murder gangs, killing whites in South Africa -
Moeketsi Molelekoa, one of the nine black males from Thabong township who face trial for the cruel murder of Odendaalsrus Afrikaner Hendrik Jansen van Rensburg and the gang-rape of a family-member, — has political motives: he has reportedly uttered many threats against whites on his two facebook pages.

"He makes no secret of his fiery support for the Pan Africanist Congress of Azania group. He reportedly wrote on FB that 'Mandela is a traitor and Robert Sobukwe 'a true hero' and is a fellow member and friend of Chris Sankara, PAC leader. They were a group of five black male killers who also gangraped the 16 year old Afrikaner granddaughter of Willie Jansen van Rensburg. ALL HAVE PAC LINKS! The question remains. How many of these are actually police officers?

Joseph Motsamai (30), Richard Matea (37), Limpho Posholi (32), Thabo Moiloa (31), Moeketsi Molelekoa (28), Molahlehi Mokhe-seng (31), Molefi Paulus Sehlabaka (37), Jeremia Bamba (38) en Martin Lepota (31)

These individuals do not represent all black people, but according to (white) leftists, journalists specifically, murderers, rapists cannot be racists, except of course when they are white. Sick logic.

Read more at http://www.henrileriche.com/2014/11/30/pac-and-new-black-panther-proof-of-orchestrated-murder-gangs-killing-whites-in-south-africa/