Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australia Day: January 26 - Abo Invasion Day & Creator South Victory Day

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 20 Jan 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Aboriginal Supremacists and their traitorous Libtard supporters ...

'F*** Australia, hope it burns to the ground': 'Invasion Day' protesters say the country 'doesn't deserve a day of celebration' as tens of thousands cheer on at Melbourne protest march

Aboriginal activists declared Australia didn't deserve a day of celebration and hoped the country 'burns to the ground' at a Melbourne rally.

Tens of thousands flooded Melbourne's CBD to protest against 'Invasion Day', carrying placards and shouting slogans, 'always was, always will be Aboriginal land' and 'our land, our law'.

Black Supremacists march through the streets

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Aboriginal Supremacist Hate Groups Funded by the Taxpayer ...

Quote from: MSMAt a rally outside Victoria's Parliament House on Friday, Ms Onus-Williams, 24, told the crowd: "We have not organised this to change the date. We have organised this to abolish Australia Day because f..k Australia. F..k Australia, I hope it f..king burns to the ground.'' She later stood by the comments, saying that although they were intended metaphorically rather than literally, she wanted "everything, all the governments to fall apart". ... has received almost $2 million from the state government since 2012.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Fremantle? F... uck off ...

https://www.xyz.net.au/myth-aboriginal-exceptionalism/

Unless perhaps you live in the Mesolithic Period in an outback Aboriginal community, you will no doubt have heard of the City of Fremantle's recent decision to move Australia Day and rename it to One Day to make it a 'culturally-inclusive alternative'. Unless you're insane, you probably spat out your cornflakes upon hearing about this.

Just what is going on over there?

Now I love Fremantle. The prison tour was great, the markets and al fresco café vibe is charming and the blazing sun is quintessentially Australian. Lovely place. Obviously though, we may have to invade it and kill some people.

Rather than wax lyrical about the insanity of the Cultural Marxist elites on the City Council wanting to virtue-signal to each other, about the angry backlash this will inevitably generate and the totalitarian nature of the phrase 'One Day', I'm going to look instead at the larger philosophical issue we have with how Australians in the twenty-first century think about our natives.

In Australia in the current year you are not allowed at all to speak plainly or accurately about anything to do with Aboriginal people. This is because of the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism. The way you must speak is roughly as follows:

Aboriginal people represent the longest continuous culture on the planet and were masters of land management and living in harmony with the environment. They are a deeply spiritual people, and have strong kinship networks which are impossible for privileged white Australians to ever really understand. They have been brutalised by the white occupation, and the tragic social problems we see in those communities are the result of this brutalisation. We must work hard to Close the Gap by privileging and foregrounding Aboriginal ways of being to maintain this beautifully diverse culture.

Bullshit.

Calling things by their real names and speaking plainly about reality is the first step to solving any problem. Just ask a former junkie. So let's translate the above paragraph into something more representative of the truth.

Aborigines were really good at camping and orienteering. They killed off the megafauna when they arrived here through unsustainable hunting practices. They never achieved civilisation. It also seems that the groups that were here when whites arrived had taken the place from earlier groups anyway. In other words, they invaded it.

Aboriginal ideas of marriage were more like our idea of sexual slavery. They practised child marriage. Like all prehistoric groups, they lived their lives in constant fear of spiritual entities. While they had developed a remarkable knowledge of how to live off the land, their diet was extremely unhealthy and life expectancy was tragically short. By the standards of modern Western civilisation, their kinship obligations and collectivist mentality trashed the rights of the individual and created pathological relationship dynamics. Life in prehistoric Australia before 1788 was extremely nasty, brutish and short.

A culture being 'continuous' means it never developed. That's a synonym then for 'failure'.

Things were looking up for the natives, though, when Europeans arrived. Much ink has been shed regarding how much blood was shed and why, and I'm not going to cover that well-worn terrain here. The way the left talks about the topic it is as though no people had ever invaded any other people before. This is a manifestation of the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism that I'm critiquing. Sooner or later, everyone gets invaded. To go 40000 years without it happening is a pretty good run.

When the barbarians invaded the Roman Empire through mass immigration over several decades (sound familiar?), the standard of living declined in many areas. It took the Muslim raids on the coasts of southern Europe, though, to bring in the Dark Age, and it was a millennium before things got humming in Europe again. When the Mongols invaded China, the Middle East and India, civilisation took a hit for a while before it bounced back. A few centuries later they had their high points.

The British settlement of Australia provided the natives with the greatest civilisational leap ever experienced in history. They went from Mesolithic to Industrial Era in an instant. Of course this was a painful process, but not as painful as it was for the 300 generations of Europeans and Middle Easterners who made the process gradually. It was a free gift. What bounty the First Fleet brought to the indigenes! No more bloody witchety grubs!

Why is it then that the Cultural Marxist elites on the Fremantle City Council are so against Australia Day?

The root of this insanity goes back to around the time that Australia was being liberated from the Stone Age and to that nasty cretin Jean-Jacques Rousseau. What Marx was to the Russian Revolution of 1917, Rousseau was to the French Revolution of the 1790's. Like Marx, he was a parasite who never worked an honest day in his life. He was an expert at leeching off his aristocratic buddies, and wrote a series of treatises which blamed the evils of property and civilisation for the corruption of man. He wrote these while living in the lap of luxury with the aristocratic women he seduced.

Rousseau's main thesis was a corruption of the Christian Biblical narrative. Original Sin in Rousseau's mythology was the development of property. This alienated man from each other and began our corruption. The natives of the Americas were therefore morally superior because they had not developed this corrupting concept of property. This myth has been called the idea of the 'noble savage'.

It also provided a philosophical basis for the belief that the poor are morally superior to the rich just by virtue of being poor. Marx later built upon this basis to develop his revolutionary dialectical philosophy. Thanks for nothing, Jean.

The white Cultural Marxists today who believe in the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism, that Aboriginal people are a unique category of humanity that should not have the same moral standards applied to them, are adherents to this nonsense of the noble savage. It's a stupid and toxic belief which has created untold suffering in the lives of Aboriginal people in this country.

When blackfellas beat their wives, it's because of the 'Stolen Generations'. When black women ignore and neglect their kids, it's a 'cultural practice'. When a horde of shoeless Aboriginal children spend all day running around the hovels their community inhabits, it's a 'kinship network'. This is the racism of low expectations that is the result of the leftist elite believing fanatically in the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism.

Have you ever wondered why Aboriginal children dye their hair blonde? I did. Whenever you see one of those horrid outback communities in an ABC segment in which they are praising some march or some protest somewhere, the kids have blonde streaks.

It's not hair dye. It's because they're malnourished. Why don't the journalists ever ask questions about that?

Why do urban Aborigines receive scholarships and government funding out the wazzoo? Did they have some land taken from them? Are they considered intellectually deficient? I would be offended if the Marxist bureaucrats who run our country decided I was so stupid or incompetent that I needed special government grants just to get anywhere. It would cheapen any sense of achievement I could have if I did succeed.

One of the main reasons, however, that we cannot criticise the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism is that there is an entire class of professional parasites who rely upon this myth for their careers and their social status. It's a rockin' gravy train baby; all you need to do is just not say anything true about Aboriginal people. If you happen to be Aboriginal, and even better a woman or transgender or something even weirder, you're going places. You could be the CEO of an allied health initiative or a consultant for an advisory body working for the improvement of Aboriginal educational outcomes. Just don't rock the boat by not lying and you'll be fine.

The real victims of all this intellectual dishonesty by the leftist elites are the Aboriginal children who are forced to grow up crushed between a Stone Age culture which has died and a postmodern culture which treats them like ornaments of its own righteousness. Until the 1960s, things were getting slowly better for Aboriginal people. They were being integrated into the mainstream culture, educated at boarding schools and adopted by Australian families. Of course there was prejudice; that's life. Try being Irish 200 years ago. But at least there was hope for these people that they could join the rest of humanity in enjoying the fruits of modernity and contributing to the advancement of civilisation.

Since the Cultural Marxists took over, however, and began preaching the myth of Aboriginal exceptionalism in every school and university in the country, things have gone backwards. It's horrible out there. The police, health workers and educators who are not brainwashed Marxists can't say anything about what they encounter for fear of professional reprisals. Everything becomes an ideological struggle for the Marxists who profiteer upon the suffering of the natives. These are the people who are condemning Aboriginal children to lives of hopelessness, dysfunction and despair.

Perhaps Freo should crack open that prison again and put the Cultural Marxists inside for a while. Then the rest of us can celebrate Australia Day together and get to work bringing Aboriginal Australians back into the civilisation they deserve to be a part of
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Today being SOUTH VICTORY DAY for CREATORS and Australia Day for Australians, I was planning on posting something positive. Something that would show how we are winning the lawfare and the propaganda of the Racial Holy War. Something that shows how much the anti-Whites fear our existence, never mind our victory. I have the statistics noted and ready to roll ... but staying positive for an extended period is not in my nature. I live in a world surrounded by hostility and staying positive is not an option.

So, that being said, ANYBODY - whether nigger, libtard, skinhead or whatever from this day forth threatens me or my people, then it is my right to kill you. I already have absolutely no rights under the law. No freedom of association, no freedom of thought, no right to self defence, no right to protection by the law from the bestial animals that have more rights than any White man, woman or child ... And me being a White Activist, I have less rights than anybody. I am an outlaw. It's time for me to live up to the outlaw ideals and reject the moral and legal requirements of living in a hostile society that has attempted to have me murdered on more than one occasion. This is not my society. Either join me or get out of my way ...

I AM A CREATOR. My CREED is CREATIVITY. The only moral codes I live by are those that are contained in the HOLY BOOKS OF CREATIVITY. The LAWS OF NATURE are my only laws. And if that is kill or be killed, then so be it.

RAHOWA!

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Already had my first of the day. Some coon came past my home carrying a stick and decided to lay into my letter box. I chased it down, took the stick off it and gave it something to remember. It was piss-weak and if it comes back with any of its bruvvas, it'll be a fight to the death because that's what coons do.

Update:

That coon showed up again, but didn't come anywhere near my place. It stood on the far side of the fenced off carpark and threw a couple of stones at the cars then ran away; no damage done. Not being able to do anything about it, I just called the coppers and let them know there was a problem in the area. I gave them all the information I had. They decided there was nothing to report and IF it comes back, I HAVE to let them know. I told the coppers I would deal with it myself. The coppers threatened me with charges over the phone, and in response I told them that I KNOW the law in South Australia. I am allowed to subdue anybody in a Citizen's Arrest that is threat to me or my property; then it's my responsibility to hand them over to the police ASAP. The copper on the phone threatened me again so I told it to piss off and hung up.

Some minutes later, two coppers came to my door. They were polite, did not threaten me with anything at all, asked me if I wanted to press charges for damaging my letter box - which I don't. They were understanding to a point as we both agreed that there was nothing they would do other than make sure the black bastard is removed from this area.

Update:

Just finished reviewing the camera footage. The black turd had targeted my neighbour's home. A little old lady in her 70's. Banged on her door, made a few demands and left ... stealing her broom on the way out, smacking my letter box next and then wandering into another yard. Everything else you know.

What next?

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

If there is an Abo in your area it's not a matter of "if" there is trouble somehow it is "when".

Disrespect for people and property is an every day thing for them.
Be good to grab that broom he broke and wrap it around his brick like head. Everybody is tired of the " Protected species faeces".
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia