Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Australia Day: January 26 - Abo Invasion Day & Creator South Victory Day

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Wed 20 Jan 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Our national flag has been highjacked by hillbillies

[Yes, Tory Shepherd is that South Australian journalist hack that likes to vilify Creativity:
http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/If-the-sheet-fits-wear-it-white-supremacy-is-like-so-passe
https://sacreator.com/another-hypocritical-article-about-creativity-from-the-msm
https://creativityalliance.com/another-hypocritical-article-about-creativity-from-the-msm]

DAVID Penberthy is spot on with his piece on Australia Day - and I'm not saying that because I'm some boss-schmoozing suck up or because I'm protecting some fat paycheck (I'm seriously not) [Penberthy is the Editor of The Punch and Shepherd is the Deputy Editor]. The day's been bastardised by bogans and for a while now has been descending into a celebration of banal racism. But Penbo does not go far enough when he says we need to transform the day into a celebration of belonging to this country. [continues ...]

Article: http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/our-national-flag-has-been-highjacked-by-hillbillies

From Wikipedia

Australia Day (previously known as Anniversary Day and Foundation Day), and also referred to as Invasion Day[1], is the official national day of Australia. Celebrated annually on 26 January, the day commemorates the arrival of the First Fleet at Sydney Cove in 1788, the hoisting of the British flag there, and the proclamation of British sovereignty over the eastern seaboard of Australia.

Australia Day is an official public holiday in every state and territory of Australia, and is marked by the Order of Australia and Australian of the Year awards, along with an address from the Prime Minister.

Although it was not known as Australia Day until over a century later, records of celebrations on 26 January date back to 1808, with Governor Lachlan Macquarie having held the first official celebration of the formation of New South Wales in 1818. In 2004, an estimated 7.5 million people attended Australia Day celebrations and functions across the country.

Australia Day is seen as controversial by some Australians. There have been significant protests from and on behalf of the Indigenous Australian community. Many Australians see Australia Day as a celebration of the destruction of Indigenous culture by British colonialism. Since 1988, "Invasion Day" protests have been held supporting this view. In light of these concerns, proposals to change the date of Australia Day to other dates have been made. As the date also marks the anniversary of the so-called Rum Rebellion in 1808, Australia Day may be viewed as a commemoration of the only military coup in Australian history.[3] This last view parallels a sort of Independence Day. [continues  at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_Day]

Official Australian Government Australia Day Website: http://www.australiaday.org.au/experience/page76.asp

Comment:

Australia Day has become a day of pride for the average White people in Australia, a day of mourning for the left-wing liberals prostrating themselves over the diminution of the Abo race, a day of protest and race riots for Abos (who, along with the reds call it Invasion Day), and a day of victory for Australian Creators.

Last year the GFC agreed to my request to include Australia Day amongst our Creator holy days. We decided to call it South Victory Day (akin to West Victory Day, which is a US based holy day for Creators), as it is not only the date of the arrival of White colonists in Australia in 1788, it is also the date of the conquest of the Australian continent.

From that moment on the battle for the continent was with Nature, not with the spear chucking fauna of the land.

Australian Natives Association (ANA) White Australia Medal - 1910

So enjoy your South Victory Day celebrations, wave the flag and give a mighty RAHOWA! for those first daring colonists that crossed the ocean from England. If that makes me a hillbilly, then I am one proud hillbilly.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Australia Day, 26 January 2014

"White Australia racists, f ... off. We're nowhere near full" claims Bernard Humphreys a senior journalist at The Adelaide Advertiser.

Did I say journalist? Because Humphreys is no such thing at all! Rather, he's a snivelling, gutter snipe of a MARXIST infiltrator with a HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE that just so happens to take his pay cheque from Rupert Murdoch's most extreme left-wing news source, the Adelaide Advertiser.

If you think I'm ranting, try reading the garbage on the Advertiser that passes for news ... in this case, the predictable piece below from Humphreys ... the type of predictable piece of leftard parasitical apologist garbage that I KNEW would be published by that extreme left gutter rag, the Advertiser.

Yes, if you are an Australian of White European descent, then you have the right to feel personally insulted and you have the right to say so ... but hang on: The Advertiser has put a stop to Comments on their racist attack on White Australians. All I can say is, thank f.... for the freedoms of the internet, and the ability to pick up a phone. Email: tiser@adv.newsltd.com.au Telephone: 1300 130 370 Fax: (08) 8206 3646

Australia Day: The first day of Australian settlement. Referred to by Indigenous (black) Australians as "Invasion Day" and is a day which - like any other time of celebration in Australia - often leads to assaults and the occasional death of White Australians at the hands of Australia's local form of Black Supremacists ... but you wont hear that in the news. Australia Day: Which we Creators (Creativity Alliance/Church of Creativity) proudly call SOUTH VICTORY DAY https://creativityalliance.com/articles_calendar.htm

Quote from: Bernard HumphreysHey, true-blue Aussies - let's take an Australia Day stand against racist narrow-minded bogans

Bernard Humphreys | The Advertiser | January 24, 2014

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/hey-trueblue-aussies-lets-take-an-australia-day-stand-against-racist-narrowminded-bogans/story-fni6unxq-1226809965175#social-comments

I KNOW having a go at a minority group is not politically correct these days but, as this Australia Day looms, I'm making a stand for Australian free speech, calling a spade a bloody shovel and pointing a finger at a mob who don't belong in this country.

{SKIP}

They should all go join the Taliban, people who really know how to impose a narrow, selfish and sinister view on others.

White Australia racists, f ... off. We're nowhere near full.

Bernard Humphreys is a senior journalist at The Advertiser and a fourth generation Anglo-Celtic Australian
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Their kids are brought up to be just like them. I suppose they can't be born that bad and it is true that some assimilate and the odd one even makes something of themselves, but it must be hard for a kid to grow up in that sort of culture and not be brimming with spite and hate. It's what they all believe in. And they hate us and they want to change this country so that we all follow their beliefs and their rules, and even talk their language.

They want us to be like them, and that's disgusting enough, but if you can learn to pick out a few words of that nonsense they speak, you'll probably hear that they also want to control our borders.

Australians started being "Racist" long ago during the Gold rush period, when sneaky Chinks came here and tried to trick us, undermine the colony and drive down the living standards with their "low pay and high work for free ethic".

They worked on the Sabbath day and stole gold from you in your claim when you weren't around. What this guy should really talk about is how the Lambing Flat riots happened.

Does this journo not think that non whites aren't racist towards whites too?
We never were asked if we wanted multiculturalism. If this guy doesn't want hatred , then he shouldn't back multiculturalism because all that does is destroy and create hatred.

Kids should have the right to be told about what the Chinese have done to our founding fathers in Australia and the underhanded methods they used the first time around here.
They need to know that Rich people want them in here for cheap labour and the big wigs want community ties with growing economies.. that are only growing by taking our jobs , clowns like Gogh Whitlam helped by signing the Lima declaration sending our industries abroad.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/01/24/18/54/anti-australia-day-graffiti-at-botany-bay

Graffiti denouncing Australia Day as "Invasion Day" has been daubed along the foreshore at Sydney's Botany Bay, angering locals.

Anti Australia Day slogans were painted on retaining walls, toilet blocks and other structures along an 8km foreshore stretch overnight, prompting a council clean-up on Friday.

Botany Bay is where Captain Cook first landed in Australia.

Rockdale mayor Shane O'Brien said he was angry and disappointed on behalf of the local community.

"We're a very proud multicultural community and we make a point of acknowledging our indigenous history whenever we can and also promoting indigenous culture," he told Fairfax Radio Network.

"So I don't think our community deserved this sort of attack and the cost associated with cleaning it up."

Watch the associated video and it is all pro abbo stuff. Wonder who did it all?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/television/triple-j-may-move-hottest-100-over-invasion-day-controversy/news-story/2815a9d96b176fed04e1434afe1b1631

TRIPLE J is reportedly in serious talks to move its annual Hottest 100 celebrations from Australia Day, in light of growing concern that the countdown should be aired on a less divisive day.

A petition hosted on change.org, which has garnered more than 2300 signatures so far, argues that it is disrespectful to host the countdown on a day that many indigenous Australians see as a day of mourning.

January 26 marks the anniversary of the arrival of the First Fleet on Australian soil in 1788, considered the birthday of the nation.

However, many indigenous Australians prefer to refer to Australia Day as Invasion Day or Survival Day, because to them it is when their land was invaded by Europeans.

"By changing the date of the Hottest 100 countdown, Triple J can send a message to First Nations' Peoples that they, and their experiences, are valued and respected by other Australians", the petition states.

Triple J has been in contact with numerous high-profile Aboriginal musicians in order to get their views on the matter, according to "multiple well-placed sources" cited by pop culture website Pedestrian.

Stupid  bunch of hipster poofs! Triple GAY! A mouthpiece for Marxist crap!
The Price is Reich!