Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Author Topic: Jewess Stabbed Because Nigger Read Her "White" Racist Thoughts

Hidden to Guests

• Retired
  • Senior Author
  • Church of Creativity New England, USA
I appreciate that you understand the muddy culture of the US, Reverend. You are absolutely correct. Please do not think that I was standing up for this spade. I do have great admiration for whoever fights the jew as it furthers our work. blackie will never understand what he does as he is 200,000 years behind us evolutionarily and will go extinct in the next 100 years, BUT if a coon can take down a jew I can't help but feel glee even though he "does not know what he does". We, as Creative European Americans will find a better way after blackie and latrino have gone the way of the dodo (a wonderful creature, by the way) and the dinosaur.
Formerly WCOTC, CT USA

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
Body language can say a lot. Like you can tell when a woman isn't impressed with slops on your T-shirt. Niggers are well known to be unpredictable, lack self control and likely to kill you for a wrong look or an empty wallet. Thats why anyone sensible steers well clear of this subhuman species.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Hidden to Guests

• Senior Author
  • Church of Creativity Georgia, USA
I agree Albert, niggers are sort of like animals.  They are attuned to how you act or look at  them.  Kind of like when hunting elk, the guide will tell you not to make eye contact when they look your way.  There is no doubt they are the lowest rung of  the hominid species LOL.
RAHOWA ! is  INEVITABLE . It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  solution !

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity England
I think psychologists have shown that  a deep abiding religious faith in the supernatural  is symptomatic of a very low intelligence and sense of reality. Indeed much mental illness is the result of the disconnect between the primitive low IQ mind and what is now a global Aryan technology based civilisation.

We have to remember though- that the course of most evolution until recently has been a generally upwards path in terms of intelligence. Evolutionary relics like negroes still however posess the paranoid animal mind - thinking only about sex and the imaginary leopard in the bushes. At all times they have to be ready to strike out even without reason-often murderously.

Hospitals for the criminally insane are full of negroes that have killed random strangers because a schizophrenic voice in their head told them too. In reality they are not mad but acting out encoded primative evolutionary behaviour.
Formerly with the Premier Church of Creativity under Ben Klassen, PM.

Hidden to Guests

• Former WCOTC Texas
  • Junior Author
  • The Church of Creativity Texas
The sooner we come to the realization that not only niggers but all mud races of people are taught from birth to hate the White people, and as our beloved racial brother mentioned earlier, the nigger (who is on the very bottom of the totem pole of intelligence) is not smart enough to know that he did the white race a favor... White people must make it the for most priority in there life to preserve our beloved white race at all cost... RaHoWa!!!
Former Reverend WCOTC Texas

Nigger to Lead the Grand Ol' Party, The So-Called "White Man's Party"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 3902
Last post 06 Feb 2009 at 02:31
by Hidden to Guests
"Anti-Racist Hitler" video by Johnny White Rabbit

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1246
Last post 27 Jan 2014 at 06:25
by Hidden to Guests
White Guilt TV Show: "Racist White People" Hate Aborigines

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 15447
Last post 05 Dec 2016 at 11:56
by Hidden to Guests
"Racist, white girls" in gang that hunted niggers Gaoled.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 905
Last post 11 Apr 2015 at 10:45
by Hidden to Guests
Jungle Swine Nigger Oprah: "White People Just Have to Die"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 772
Last post 12 Sep 2016 at 13:47
by Hidden to Guests

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 19:56
Hey Brother Sturm. I sent you an 18 month version of the CREATOR CALENDAR for PM Joe. Take the wire out because you know what those prisons are like.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

13 May 2018 at 19:29
Donations and letters to PM Joe at https://securemail.accesscorrections.com

Problems signing up? Set your address as the White House (See Below).

When you use a credit card there, make sure to use a VPN showing you as in the US. Ask me how ...
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 May 2018 at 09:01
Set your address as 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, DC 20500.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 May 2018 at 18:13
Just tried to create a account for the penal donation site but no good as only the USA is coming up and need to add one location from the drop down box.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 May 2018 at 22:37
I just sent an email and donation to PM Joe. You too can help support PM Joe in prison. Just sign up at:

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 May 2018 at 17:20
The weekends is here Creators.
Be safe and enjoy ;)
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

04 May 2018 at 06:11
Tell a European about Creativity today!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 Apr 2018 at 17:45
Rahowa Brothers

Have a safe and jew/mud free weekend  ;)
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 Apr 2018 at 20:10
Rahowa Now!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 Apr 2018 at 03:28
The RAPTURE is coming: Send $1000 to RAHOWA PET RAPTURE SERVICE to ensure the the future welfare of your pets and your peace of mind:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,10182.0.html

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]